Your Search | mwi*24 protect mwi*connections mwi*premierhealth plus

1, Report #1341989

Dec 07 2016
Defenders Security/ADT Defenders Inc./dba Protect your Home I got into a contract, with this company on Sept.11/2016, what they promise on the phone isn't what they installed in your house.  Do your self a favorite STAY AWAY FROM DEFENDERS SECURITY INC. Indianapolis JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA Author: Jacksonville, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Defenders Security/ADT Indianapolis,

Dec 07 2016
Precious eys plus Precious eyes p Author: Belfair , Washington Adult Care Facilities: Precious eys plus Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
Kids smart gps watch I ordered 2 GPS KidsSmartwatches on Nov. 22 via FB advertisement for $29.99 each plus shipping. I received an email comfirming order and order number. PayPal was immediately charged the fee for both watches which came to $67 and some change. I'm hoping I have some help with Paypal. West Seneca New York Author: Louisville, Kentucky Miscellaneous Electronics: Kids smart gps watch West Seneca, New York

Dec 07 2016
Auto Protection Plus Enterprise Financial Group, Inc., Omnisure Group LLC, I had 30 days to look over the policy.And promised a full refund if the policy wouldn't work for us. After looking over the policy I decided to cancel.  Santa Ana California Author: Tryon, Oklahoma Auto Warranty: Auto Protection Plus Santa Ana, California

Dec 06 2016
LASH SERUM PLUS SCAM BEWARE FREE TRIAL IS A JOKE Internet
Author: Corona , California Eye Care: LASH SERUM PLUS Internet

Dec 05 2016
T.MOBILE A.K.A.Martin. Employee number# 1192689.Fountain Valley. 18515 Brookhurst Fountain Valley CA 92708-6707. WAM,BAM,SLAM,SCAM,BAIT AN SWITCH,GALAXY EIGHT HUNDRED PLUS RAISE MO PAYMENT NO SERVICE .NO REFUND. Fountain Valley California Author: West Covina, California Cellular Phone Companies: T.MOBILE Fountain Valley, California

Dec 02 2016
Automax of Brevard aka: Foreman Motors CROOKED AND UNETHICAL DEALER/UNFAIR AND DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES Melbourne Florida Thank you for proving my point. Unprofessional and unethical. This is how Automax of Brevard responds to their customer's complaints and issues. Would you want to do business with these criminals??? Author: Satellite Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Automax of Brevard aka: Foreman Motors Melbourne, Florida

Dec 01 2016
Protect Your Home, ADT, Defender Security Left Security System disconnected New Orleans Louisiana Author: Cut Off, Louisiana Home Security: Protect Your Home, ADT, Defender Security Indianapolis , Indiana

Dec 01 2016
Medlife Plus Want cancel membership for yrs. you can't get hold of them and they still taking money from my account Internet Author: Taunton, Massachusetts Adoption Agencies: Medlife Plus Internet

Nov 29 2016
The Variety Shop purchased a clock on line-total plus shipping was about 65.00-haven't received it or no word from them but they got their money on the 14th oov Internet Author: Okeechobee, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: The Variety Shop Internet

Nov 28 2016
Lash Serum Plus and Lash Renew.corcrm Charging credit card within the trial period Scottsdale Arizona Author: Port Washington, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Lash Serum Plus Internet

Nov 28 2016
New Age Face Serum 1808 W. Third St.Tempe, AZ 85281 Charged my Credit Card $86.95 & $69.95 plus the $4.95 Trial Tempe Arizona Author: Needles, California Home HealthCare: New Age Face Serum Tempe, Arizona

Nov 26 2016
ten-fifty Katy Young Rec'd email stating I had won a iphone 7 plus and should email back the front and back of my driver's license as well as a selfie in high resolution. I immediately sent an email asking if my email with the info was rec'd and if it was done correctly. No response. I subsequently sent 3 more with no response. These were sent to giveaway@ten-fifty.com and were successfuly sent. I still have all the emails. Never rec'd phone either. They currently have a site up selling home goods, toys, and other items which states is closing 12/5. You are unable to send emails to them, but emails are still being sent through to the first address I initially used. Is there a chance they can use my idenity> I have bad credit so I'm not worried about them being able to apply and be eligible for any cards. both NY and now FL Internet Author: New Columbia, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: ten-fifty Internet

Nov 23 2016
Omnisure Group, LLC PL/Hi-Tek L.V. Inc, Liberty Auto protect, Palmer administration Services Scam, Fraud in Automotive warranty services Nationwide Author: Boston, MA, Massachusetts Auto Warranty: Omnisure Group, LLC Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
FramingEngien.com Could not finish our website without charging addiontal. Plus made threats in email. Do not do business wiith these people. They told me I would be sorry if I tried to get my money back. Lake Elsinore, CA Author: Louisiana Computer Software: FramingEngien.com Internet

Nov 22 2016
Lash Serum Plus Celeb lash SCAM! ALERT! Internet Author: Los Angeles , California BBB Better Business Bureau: Lash Serum Plus Internet

Nov 19 2016
Sahalie: Norm Thompson Norm Thompson is holding company VIP Plus Scam Internet Author: wilmington, Massachusetts Clothing Stores: Sahalie: Norm Thompson Internet

Nov 17 2016
Tires ect I went to work for them and was fired for not selling customers services they did not need. I have 40 plus years in business and have been an honest car guy. Lisa the manager insisted and eventually fired me for not selling stuff that customers did not need Springfield Pennsylvania
Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Tires ect Springfield, Pennsylvania

Nov 17 2016
Total Protect Homesure of America Total waste of money and time Austin Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Warranty Companies: Total Protect Nationwide

Nov 16 2016
Verizon Wireless Where did all this come from? Currently, I am receiving Verizon statements from 3 states... TN, GA & NJ, plus they are crediting my Discover Card every month. I don't even know what all the charges are for. I have given them well over $700, but they still cut off my service. Franklin Tennessee Author: Mesa, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Verizon Wireless Franklin, Tennessee

Nov 15 2016
Legal Zoom I had made an LLc with them with a one time payment and boy have they been charging my account for more than a year with monthly 29.99 charges plus random charges of 320.00, 224.00, 159.00 multiple times. California Author: Spring Valley, New York Credit Card Fraud: Legal Zoom Internet

Nov 15 2016
Affinity Plus federal credit union Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Minneapolis , Minnesota Banks: Affinity Plus federal credit union Minneapolis , Minnesota

Nov 14 2016
conseco life ins.co. conseco wants a large sum of money plus increasing my monthly premiums by 80.00 which is more than 2x what i have paid for the last 33 yrs. nashville ,tn. TENN. Author: centre hall, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: conseco life ins.co. Nationwide

Nov 13 2016
Tires Plus Douglasville Georgia Author: Whitesburg, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Tired Plus Douglasville, Georgia

Nov 12 2016
Skin Complex RX, Eye Complex RX Eye Enhance Plus, Skin Beauty Brand,Skin Complex RX, Eye Complex RX Pop-up ad leads to ordering the trial sample with fine prints on Terms and Conditions that is not reasonable Santa Ana California Author: Daly City, California Eye Care: Skin Complex RX, Eye Complex RX Internet