Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

MWI Galleria USA 8

Showing 1-25 of 18,228 Found Reports For more specific results for "MWI Galleria USA 8"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 23 2017
nexusop creditfix, credivoice/ usa contact point big time scam,pays per minute bad company owners, bad team leaders Internet Author: sale city, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: nexusop Internet

Mar 21 2017
Digital supply usa RIPOFF Internet Author: Watauga, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Digital supply usa Internet

Mar 20 2017
Best Buy Geek Squad BEWARE VETERANS - DECEPTIVE SERVICE - VIOLATES CUSTOMERS - BEWARE VETERANS Richfield Minnesota Nationwide
TGY (USA) Author: Bellevue, Nebraska Better Business Bureau: Best Buy Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet

Mar 18 2017
EnerBank USA and Olshan's Foundation Repair misled on the interest rates Dallas Texas Author: Mesquite, Texas Loans: EnerBank USA and Olshan's Foundation Repair Dallas , Texas

Mar 18 2017
International ABU development foundation Mr German Statyava scamm and fraud , International ABU development foundation , IABUDF Bahrain,Russia,USA Europe etc Nationwide Author: Tehran, Alabama Financial Services: International ABU development foundation Nationwide

Mar 18 2017
Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS 3200 North America Drive, West Seneca, New York USA https://ramadeals.zendesk.com/hc/en-us Promised to reship to wrong address & refused refund despite 5 requests. West Seneca, New York Author: Florissant, Colorado Auto Audio Electronics: Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS 3200 North America Drive, West Seneca, New York USA West Seneca, , New York

Mar 18 2017
USA Insulation Had foam insulation in our home last 12-17-15 but the foam is all cracked up. We had a thermal scan done again but voids or cavities hasn't been filled, the job hasn't been finished. The USA insulation haven't return my call. Indianapolis Author: Lawrenceburg , Indiana Home Improvements: USA Insulation Indianapolis

Mar 16 2017
Buylotz Liquidations Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Buylotz Liquidations is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. As our customer makes money, we make money. Our concern is the success of our customers.*UPDATE: Buylotz Liquidations pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Buylotz Liquidations recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
READ THE TRUE STORY: Carlos actually stole $12K from our company Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Appliances: BuyLotz Liquidations Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BuyLotz Liquidations is your best source for quality merchandise at pennies on the wholesale dollar. BuyLotz Liquidations have a long-term relationships with their sources, offering a consistent availability of ready-to-ship Closeouts, Overstocks, and Customer Returns to include General Merchandise, Appliances, Electronics, Housewares, Tools and Equipment, Furniture and much more. Forest City, North Carolina

Mar 16 2017
NOT TRUTH - Customer received what he ordered and demanded to return the goods. Author: Tucson, Arizona Pawn Broker: BuyLotz Liquidations Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BuyLotz Liquidations is your best source for quality merchandise at pennies on the wholesale dollar. BuyLotz Liquidations have a long-term relationship with their sources, offering a consistent availability of ready-to-ship Closeouts, Overstocks, and Customer Returns to include General Merchandise, Appliances, Electronics, Housewares, Tools and Equipment, Furniture and much more. Gastonia, North Carolina

Mar 16 2017
American Cash Awards Mike Anderson, Ira McLaughlin, J Williams Started receiving phone calls from this person in Jamaica telling me that i had won 8 million dollars and UPS will be at my home in 2hours and 45 mins. Cicero New York, Jamaica, Florida Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: American Cash Awards Nationwide

12, Report #1362012

Digital supply usa  Internet
Author: Columbus, Mississippi Internet: Digital supply usa Internet

13, Report #1361971

Mar 15 2017
Lux International Sales ApS Lux Style Denmark social media ad through Facebook took her to outside page and when looking at product to see its costs, she was asked to provide name and home address. Thinking nothing more of it, a package arrives from this company with a bill of 124.00 Cdn to be paid to the company at a Danske Bank Loctaed In Finland? Postbooks 1158, DK-5100 Odense C Denmark UK, Denmark, USA and Internationally Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: Lux International Sales ApS Internet

14, Report #1361966

Mar 15 2017
youth renew Ivanka Trump Cream I was offered on line a trial sample of Ivanka Trumps Youth Renew Skin Cream with a charge for postage only. When this was ordered it was suggested that I also order a trial of Ivanka Trump YouthRenew Eye Cream. It was suggested that the creams be used for 30 days. On my next credit card bill there were charges of $85.95 and $89.95 for these products. I immediately called the number given to cancel the order. They said I was one day too late - that I must cancel within 14 days or else pay the full price; I said I received the order on Feb. 2 and cancelled on Feb 10. -- only 8 days. They said the 14 days started with the order date of Jan. 27. WHAT KIND OF A COMPANY TREATS PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS LIKE THIS? THEY MUST BE DESPERATE FOR SALES AND NEED TO CON PEOPLE INTO ORDERING. I WOULD ADVISE ANY ONE VIEWING THEIR AD TO RUN THE OTHER WAY. I WONDER IF THE TRUMP NAME HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THEIR DISHONESTY!. Internet Really?? Author: Lincolnwood, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: youth renew Internet

Mar 14 2017

Mar 14 2017
Irvington medical usa Threats for payment and you send they disappear !! It is a fake, scam website California Internet Author: St Petersburg, Florida Pharmacies: Irvington medical usa Internet

Mar 13 2017
Super 8 Las Vegas Koval Lane Ellis Island Mis-leading information as to FREE 24hr Airport Shuttle / Deposit taken for 6 hr. stay Las Vegas Nevada Author: Long Beach, California Unusual Rip-Off: Super 8 Las Vegas Koval Lane Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 11 2017
Quick Cash USA Maria Jones James Taylor, Dominique Taylor Scammed out of 4350.00 New York New York Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk Author: San Angelo, Texas Financial Services: Quick Cash USA Nwe York, New York

Mar 11 2017
Legal Aromatherapy.com I ordered 8gr of mind trip was sent 8 gram of Kisha Cole which had no potentcy. Internet Author: KANSAS CITY, Missouri Liars: Legal Aromatherapy Internet

Mar 11 2017
Peter Maxis & Switfex Options Refused to refund my deposit of $1,000.00 never mind my profits California Internet Author: NOT A USA CITIZEN, Alabama Online Trading: Switex Options Internet

Mar 11 2017
Cash Advance, Inc. & Richard White States Attorney of Los Angeles, CA Received an email and it stated the following:We have sent you this warning notification about legal proceedings of March 8, 2014 but you failed to respond on time now it’s high time if you failed to respond in next 72 HOURS we will register this case in ARREST SCAM!!! Internet Author: Hagerstown, Maryland Loans: Cash Advance, Inc. & Richard White States Attorney of Los Angeles, CA Internet

Mar 11 2017
Fireside bank Sold me a lemon and it trying to garnish my wages 8 tears later Closed California Who Caused This? Author: San Bernardino, California Auto & Truck Rental: Fireside bank California

Mar 10 2017
Direct Processing USA Processed mortgage papers for the lendor I am already mortgaged to Santa Ana, CA 92705 Author: Dover, New Jersey Loan Modification: Direct Processing USA Internet

Mar 10 2017
Best South Florida Vacation(Kaizen property management usa corp) esther kaizen, tatiana beltran made a reservation but had to cancelled it and did not get a refund in amount of 1000$ hollywood Florida Author: Florida Property Management: Best South Florida Vacation(Kaizen property management usa corp) hollywood, Florida

Mar 10 2017
HomeServe USA HomeServe Home Emergency Insurance Solutions HomeServe USA Repair Management Corp. HomeServe USA Repair Management (Florida) Corp. HomeServe USA Energy Services HomeServe USA Energy Services (New England) Utility Service Partners Service Line Warranties FAILURE TO DISCLOSE - DECEPTION IN ADVERTISING Norwalk Connecticut Author: WESTERVILLE, Ohio Home Warranty Companies: HomeServe USA Norwalk, Connecticut