Your Search | mwi galleria usa 8

Dec 01 2016
Backpagecredits.com 1. Backpagecredits and Bitcoin4backpage are obviously the same company/owner. 2. The company apparently doesn't exist. 3. The websites are unsafe and unsecured (one does have a SSL certificate) with PCI violations. 4. The company is operating illegally. 5. Operating an illegal financial exchange. 6. Operating an illegal money service business. 7. Transmitting money with an money transmission license. 8. Violating terms of service of payment providers. 9. Committing fraud 10. Falsely advertising services and conditions. Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Backpagecredits.com Internet

Dec 01 2016
EROS GUIDE EROSADS.COM escort advertising, massage, dominatrix USA worldwide Internet Update Author: Montreal, Quebec Entertainers: EROS GUIDE EROSADS.COM Internet

Nov 30 2016
colombiancupid colombiancupid.com The biggest mistake was assuming this company was honest. I should have checked it's reviews. I trusted them with my banking information and when it was time to cancel it was imposible. The USA phone number is invalid and when I email them about the fraudulent charge they claim that they can not do anything about it, knowingly the charge is fraudulent. Internet correction of company name Author: los Angeles, California Dating Services: colombiancupid Internet

Nov 30 2016
usa benefits advantage I don't know how i got them, i was just trying to call my medical insurance that the pharmacy says i am not covered, so i called the number behind the insurance card and that's how i got them.Virginia Beach Virginia Author: las vegas, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: usa benefits advantage Virginia Beach , Virginia

Nov 30 2016
Staples CEO Shira Goodman USA Headquarters: Framingham, Massachusetts, United States Victim of Software Counterfeiting Richmond Hill , Ontario Canada Nationwide Author: Ontario Computer Software: Staples Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Matchmaker Michigan Kim Kanoza I met with Kimberly Kanoza on 9-10-2016. She interviewed me at length, asked about my preferences and wrote down my net worth. She assured me repeatedly that she had a large number of professional men available in my income rangel characteristics. They shared 8 matches that supposedly met that criteria but never offered those matches to me. They ignored my calls and emails to discuss the matter. Something needs to be done about this unethical company. Traverse City Michigan Author: Traverse City, Michigan Dating Services: Matchmaker Michigan Grand rapids MI,

Nov 29 2016
Criminal Justice Legal Law Services/ Kevin Williams I received a voicemail from a red dot India sounding man informing me that I had 3 allegations against me and that arrest warrants would be issued if I didn't return his call immediately! NY, USA NY Author: Waynesville, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Criminal Justice Legal Law Services Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Ning.com Ning terrible support and run-around - noone in office in USA and India support is horrible Nationwide Author: Capo Beach, California Internet Services: Ning.com Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Fox Rental Car Absolute worst car rental company in USA Los Angeles California I know more than you... Author: Ocean View, New Jersey Auto Rentals: Fox Rental Car Los Angeles, California

Nov 29 2016
Discount Pet Medication Did not ship product. My order # is 530298 USA Internet Author: Harker's Island, North Carolina Animal Abuse: Discount Pet Medication Internet

Nov 29 2016
This company vydia are rip offs and are here to steal your money they left me with no reply for months and took £400 British money off me make sure you check reviews always before doing this As now I have to learn from this by a £400 loss these people are filthy scum bags and deserve to get shut down. USA New Jersey Author: London , Video Stores: Vydia music promotion Internet

Nov 28 2016
USA Realty Corporation Andy NguyenThuy Vu USA Realty Corporation Andy Nguyen Thuy Vu bad agents Falls Church Virginia Author: Alabama Realtors: USA Realty Corporation Falls Church, Virginia

Nov 28 2016
Ken Nwadike Sabrina Nwadike Superhero Events LLC Ken Nwadike Sabrina Nwadike Hollywood Run USA Half Marathon Free Hugs Guy freehugsproject.com superheroevents.com Ken@SuperheroEvents.com hug man findken ,usahalfmarathonsandiego.com/ sabrina@superheroevents.com san diego race management superher Cancelled Half Marathons with no refunds Scam! Chula Vista, California 91902
Author: SAN DIEGO, California Business Consulting: Ken Nwadike Sabrina Nwadike Superhero Events LLC Chula Vista, CA 91902, California

Nov 28 2016
Buy Garcinia USA Garcinia Cambodia weight loss product No place on line to cancel product within trial time or does it state to cancel within the trial period. CC was charged immediatly and when contacting this company they will not refund the total amount because it wasn't within the trial period. Internet Author: Rapid City, South Dakota Weightloss Programs: Buy Garcinia USA Internet

Nov 28 2016
United Parcel Service/UPS UPS Fraud, Stealing money with broken website USA Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Shipping Companies: United Parcel Service/UPS Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
Aldo Deserio. All state USA van lines Your down for the count Margate Florida Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Moving Companies: Aldo Deserio. All state USA van lines Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
Superhero Events LLC Will Not Refund Races! Hollywood Half Marathon, Sabrina Nwadike Ken Nwadike, Team Superhero, Hollywood Half Marathon, USA Half Marathon, Team Superhero, Superhero Elite, Cancels Half Marathons and races and does not refund runners! Chula Vista California Additional Sources about Ken Nwadike history on Wikipedia Author: Hollywood, California Party Planners: Superhero Events LLC Chula Vista , California

Nov 27 2016
Sedona Beauty Secrets I signed up through another website and was to only pay shipping and handling and $1.25 fee. I received email message from my bank that my account was -92$. + Why my bank even allowed this much to get taken is beyond me. We were all under the impression that it was a 30 day trial. I look on website and it has that its an 8 day trial and you get billed from that day. I spoke with customer service today and she told me 15 days. If that's the case I don't even have it that long. I told her I was sending product back she said didn't matter, it's past the 15 day trial. Website states if it's opened and you return it, they will charge you $19.36 for damage. I'm not happy with it at all. Henderson, NV nationwide
Author: W Hazleton , Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Sedona Eye Cream Internet

Nov 26 2016
Keurig Coffee Makers I purchased this brewer on March 21, 2015. Already, the first brewer i purchased had a defective LCD monitor. I thought nothing of it and so the next day, i simply took it back to Best buy to have it replaced. TAKE NOTE THAT THE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY ON THIS BREWER IS ONLY FOR A YEAR. Today, one year and 8 months later, the brewer is completely dead with uses of only 3 8 ounce cups per day. This is not an average usage, this is EXACTLY 3 8 ounce cups per day as my family of three adults ONLY drink coffee in the morning when it is needed the most. I purchased this brewer thinking it would be convenient and it would last long because I've been hearing good reviews. Now, I just got off the phone with the Keurig support center - spoke to 2 different reps - Karen and Kyle, and essentially they told me that since the brewer is now off-warranty, that I am dead in the water. Burlington, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Appliances: Keurig Coffee Makers Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
SimpleLots.com Simple Lots Stole funds for service never rendered Company portrays a USA location, but its not Internet Author: Bourne, Massachusetts Surplus Buyers & Sellers: SimpleLots.com Internet

Nov 24 2016
ATN Across The Nation AVOID! AVOID ! They underpaid and short changed your hours on occasions NATIONWIDE, USA. Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Employment Services: ATN Across The Nation Nationwide

Nov 24 2016
Dream Shop USA TIVO Stream Scam Winter Haven Florida
Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Miscellaneous Electronics: Dream Shop USA Winter Haven, Florida

Nov 23 2016
miniclips gaming,miniclips 8 ball pool,miniclips 9 ball pool and other games miniclips gaming is stealing from me and many others Internet Author: gainesville, Georgia Pool Halls: miniclips gaming Internet

Nov 23 2016
Fit Crew USA RJ PRODUCT IS GAURANTEED ARE YOUR MONEY BACK THEY REFUSE TO RETURN YOUR MONEY LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA Author: garland, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Fit Crew USA LOS ANGELES, CA

Nov 23 2016
Nutra Force LLC Healthy Image USA LLC Charged my credit card $79.77 and $89.97 for useless capsules I did not order. Tampa Florida Author: Chehalis, Washington Weightloss Programs: Nutra Force LLC Tampa, Florida