Your Search | mwi homeworks plus ap9 homeworks plus mwi connections hdi simple escapes

Sep 29 2014
OnePay REVIEW: OnePay 100% commitment to customer satisfaction. OnePay approach to business focused on providing highest level of customer satisfaction in industry through providing cutting edge merchant services, credit card processing.*UPDATE: OnePay pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. OnePay recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Federated Payment Systems Melville, New York

Sep 28 2014
scott wizzig swe homes i have copies of all my money orders and swe homes tells me I owe two payments plus late fees, they tell me I have to show who cashed the money orders, this has been going on since I brought this property 2 years ago, I have paid over 15,ooo.oo and still my principle has not gone down one cent. first they tell me they are holding my payments till I get caught up or they will fore close. there foreclosure letters go out automatic every month whether you've paid or not. I would sure like to sue them this cannot be legal. houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Real Estate Services: scott wizzig swe homes houston, Texas

Sep 27 2014
#1 Big Daddies Auto Sale Simple Fiance #1 Big Daddies Auto Sales(now Simple Fiance) lies,cheats and robs people! F***ING DEMONS Garland but now Plesant Grove(Buckner) Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: #1 Big Daddies Auto Sale Select State/Province

Sep 27 2014
Premium Garcinia Extract Get Garcinia Plus Never received refund from this company and they owe me $77.72 Springville Utah Author: Orangevale, California Weightloss Programs: Premium Garcinia Extract Springville, Utah

Sep 27 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Sep 25 2014
Public Storage $1 first month, then a 20% plus increase a few months later total bait and switch Glendale California headquarter Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Nationwide

Cars Protection Plus Do Not Buy Cars Protection Plus Athens Nationwide
Author: Athens, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Cars Protection Plus Nationwide

Sep 24 2014
A plus auto Aplus, your mother! Mount juliet Tennessee Author: Joelton, Tennessee Auto Repair Service: johnathan Mount juliet, Tennessee

Sep 24 2014
Mr. Kahni Melephant, owner of A&A, Painting Plus, Inc. Total Refurbishing Inside & Out, Cell: 954- 560-4048, email; aapaintingplus.inc@gmail.com, and Lic. No. 09BS00704 A bad house painter don't come any worse then this guy! Lauderhill Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Home Improvements: Mr. Kahni Melephant, owner of A&A, Painting Plus, Inc. Lauderhill, Florida

Sep 23 2014
simple Roofing solutions (SRS) I am a sub contractor installing roofing a d wendy odell, kevin Blakeley, Sandra Blakely and lary Mcdaniel hired me to install a roof for their brand new roofing company. They choose to steal my equipment and not pay for my services. These people have no experience in roofing and is relying on the experience of the crew and salesman to teach them the business. If your a worker or customer please beware of them. Im just a working man trying to earn an honest living Mckinney Texas
Author: Lewisville, Texas Building Services: simple Roofing solutions (SRS) Mckinney, Texas

Sep 23 2014
Jody Kriss, Mob-tied principal of East River Partners, former CFO of Bayrock Group Serial litigation, extortion, corporate greed, blackmail, theft, child endangerment, potential Mob connections. New York City New York
Author: New York City, New York Questionable Activities: Jody Kriss Internet

Sep 20 2014
Armando Montelongo Seminars Armando Montelongo Seminars is a complete rip-off San Antonio, Texas
Author: santa rosa, California Seminar Programs: Armando Montelongo Seminars San Antonio, Texas

Sep 19 2014
Rd parcial on the other car loan, i talked to the lady in the branch that i was going to come back in about 2 weeks to pay the rest of the loan on my car, i did owe $148 to complete the 2 cars payments. since i paid $432 plus $240. so the rest was $148.  san antonio tx texas Author: fort hood, Texas Banks: RBFCU Nationwide

Sep 18 2014
Triple T Triple TTriple T Plus +tttrp.comhsemitruckstires.com/services.html mobilesemitruckrepair.com/http://findtrucksservice.comhttp://mobiledeiseltruckrepair.comoklahomacitymissouri.semitrucktires.com Illusive SCAM company that targets truck drivers, trucking companies, tire repair and roadside assitance UNKNOWN Shows Multiple Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Truck Dealer Repair: Triple T Internet

Sep 17 2014
Pure Garcinia Cambogia Plus Pure Garcinia Cambogia Plus they did not post the terms and conditions on my agreement and i got charge 89.95 on my credit card 15 days after the order of the free trial bottle Internet
Author: long beach, California Healthcare Centers: Pure Garcinia Cambogia Plus Internet

Sep 16 2014
MQV SHOPPING ESSENTIALS PLUS FRAUD: unauthorized debit monthly from business debit account Omaha Nebraska Author: Bellingham, Washington Questionable Activities: MQV SHOPPING ESSENTIALS PLUS Omaha, Nebraska

Sep 14 2014
Frontier Auto Plus Inc. Worst quality and most dishonest Auto Body shop in the Bitterroot Valley Hamilton Montana Author: Hamilton, Montana Body Work & Repair: Frontier Auto Plus Inc. Hamilton, Montana

Sep 13 2014
Garcinia Cambogia plus I responded to an ad on internet about Garcinia Cambogia plus where they offered a trial bottle for $4.95. I immediately called company to cancel any further orders. Three weeks later I get another bottle plus an invoice where they had charged my account for $49.90. Called company and they said the first item was for a trial of 14 days and after that I would be charged $49.90. It did not say that on the ad. Don't know what to do now Henderson Nevada Author: Magee, Mississippi Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia plus Select State/Province

Sep 13 2014
Garcinia Cambogia Plus GCOFFER From Free Trial To Charging Credit Card Hundreds Of Dollars Henderson Nevada Author: Cleveland, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Garcinia Cambogia Plus Henderson, Nevada

Sep 12 2014
Power up Garcinia Garcinia Cambogia I paid $4.95 for a free trail 10 days, before the 10 days were up they charged me over $100.00 before I could cancel, plus no phone number on the packaging and the product is a phony. They are taking people money ripping us off. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Mobile, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Power up Garcinia Salt Lake City, Utah

Sep 12 2014
Health Choice Plus Pure Green Garcinia Superior Distribution/AZC Rude Obnoxious Customer Service, Dishonest Ripoff Company Mesa Arizona
Author: Dayton, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Health Choice Plus Pure Green Garcinia Mesa, Arizona

Sep 12 2014
Hairextensionsale.com I bouht one set of extensions for 69.00 plus 20.00 shipping. I ordered dark brown and ended up with a blackish color. I emailed and called for two days with no reply. Then never emailed or called back once. I ordered another set that was a medium brown and received that next day, paid 59.00 plus 20.00 shiping. When I realized it was the same company under another name I cancelled it. I never got a response for the cancellation until two days later saying they already shipped it. That one came back too light with a dark reddish tint. Wrong color again. Now I am emailoing and calling everyday and not receiving any reply. By the way the package comes to you from China. China Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Computer Fraud: Hairextensionsale.com Internet

Sep 11 2014
Arepas Magnet Plus They hire people and 5 days later the owner said dont come back and she didnt pay the days worked. Weston Florida
Author: Weston, Florida Restaurant Delivery Services: Arepas Magnet Plus Weston, Florida

Sep 10 2014
Green Student Loans owned by James Van Elswyck RPC Marketing, LLC I paid Green Student 895.00 and then 39/mo for a year to help me with my parent plus student loans.  Author: Denver, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Green Student Loans owned by James Van Elswyck Delray Beach, Florida

Sep 08 2014
Food Lovers System Food Lover Fast Loss System RIPOFF, returned porduct only rcvd $29 back, plus they have continued to charge me a monthly fee of $26.98 Internet  Author: cranbrook, Alabama Weightloss Programs: Food Lovers System Internet