Your Search | mwi homeworks plus ap9 homeworks plus mwi connections hdi simple escapes

May 25 2016
Otter Box Otter Box Defender series rugged protection for iPhone 6s plus False advertising Ft. Collins Colorado
Clumsy?? Author: conway, South Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Otter Box Ft. Collins, Colorado

May 24 2016
Tires Plus Chanhassen Won't own up to their mistakes Chanhassen Minnesota
Author: Minnetrista, Minnesota Auto Mechanics: Tires Plus Chanhassen Chanhassen , Minnesota

May 24 2016
Vacation Connections LLC, Title Investments LLC escrow account scam chicago Illinois Author: state college, Pennsylvania Timeshare Rentals: Vacation Connections LLC chicago, Illinois

May 23 2016
INSTANICHE John Gibb And Mo Miah Did not hold up to their 30 REFUND policy with no questionsed asked. Plus they claim that with INSTANICHE you can build your AMAZON website in 60 seconds which is not true it takes longer than that. Their words are all FRAUD. Will not return any emails requesting my money back but keep sending emails about their products. Nationwide Author: Saint Marys, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: INSTANICHE Nationwide

May 23 2016
Mailing Simple i learned that by calling your credit card company they will solve your problem..I got a call today after i filed a dispute with my credit card company. Mailingsimple Internet Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Software: Mailing Simple Internet

May 21 2016
Premier Cleaning Plus, Kevin Bryant, Yakisha WONT PAY THEIR STAFF!!! Southfield and Wixom, Michigan Michigan Author: Ludington, Michigan Cleaning Services: Premier Cleaning Plus Nationwide

May 19 2016
Non stop connections Ms.beautiful Displayed a fake profile of me somehow n hacer my whole physical address n phone number without my knowledge Pepper pike Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Correctional Facilities: Non stop connections Pepper pike , Ohio

May 19 2016
America Vacations They told me that I have an awesome deal on a vacation to 6 or 7 destinations of my choice and that it is $149 for a 5 day/ 4 night vacation with all my expenses paid for plus 60% off a round trip flight. I gave them my debit card and they told me I was being recorded, but I wasn't recorded and now they took $550 out of my account. They said Orlando, FL, but I don't believe them. Fax Author: Morrisville, Vermont Travel Agents: America Vacations Internet

May 19 2016
FireStoreOnline.com Terrible Customer Service. They are very disrespectful and accused me of lying about a simple item I wanted to swap. Edgewater Florida Author: Pensacola, Florida Clothing Stores: FireStoreOnline.com Edgewater , Florida

May 18 2016
Simple Finance They agreed to finance 1200, I paid 900 after 90 days. Because i called to pay of 15 days after they now want to charge 1500. Do not use them. They will rip you off. Midvale Utah Author: Saint charles, Missouri Financial Services: Simple Finance

May 17 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP SP Plus Corporation This company is trying to make me pay a parking fine that I never recieved. It dates 12/7/12 San Antionio Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Parking Garages: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Internet

May 14 2016
Ivory + Mason Ivory MasonIvory plus Mason Customer Service Representatives ask you to pay their personal accounts to fix poor products Los Angeles California Internet Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Optical Products & Repair: Ivory + Mason Internet

May 12 2016
Basic ISP (Copper.net) Rate Hike Slower Connections Mount Vernon Ohio Author: Sweetwater, Tennessee Internet Service Providers: Basic ISP Mount Vernon, Ohio

May 11 2016
PURE LIFE GREEN COFFEE Offer was for 2 trial bottles with price of 4.95 each for s&h. Then if not canceled within 30days would be billed at regular price of $72 plus s&h per month. Tampa Internet Author: Goodview , Virginia Drug Manufacturers: PURE LIFE GREEN COFFEE Internet

May 10 2016
Effective Immediately PR aka Gramaphone Media aka Eshy Gazit aka Patrick Ermlich Major scam! Smooth talkers with zero connections or press results. New York City Nationwide Author: California Media: Effective Immediately PR Nationwide

May 09 2016
Jiffy Lube Okeechobee Blvd Took my car for oil change AC was working perfectly at time of oil change, the tech suggest freon he went ahead and added the freon and came back 2 hrs after to tell me that the compressor brake and will cost me almost $600.00. How come when my AC was working PERFECTLY. I took my car only for an oil change not for them to put extra freon and brake my AC, plus wanting to charge me for what they brake. I will even call the news if I have to. Okeechobee Blvd West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Oil Companies: Jiffy Lube West Palm Beach, Florida

May 06 2016
Florida metropolitan university FMU I graduate from FMU in 2004 they never help to found a job and when I try to continue school in anther school FMU is not accredited school, plus I ask for my transcripts and they never send it to me and now FMU is Everest , and I'm stock with a debt of 23,00$ money that I never see and never get any Orlando Florida
Author: Kissimmee, Florida Wanted Criminals: Florida metropolitan university Orlando, Florida

May 05 2016
toolfetch.com toolfetch Sent wrong item then charge you for shipping both ways plus restocking fee. Elmsford New York Issue Resolved Author: Greenville , South Carolina Building Products: toolfetch.com Elmsford, New York

May 04 2016
Award notification commission Anc Harassed over a number of years. Always paid the acquisition fee. Plus postage. Not anymore. No one will ever win this fraudulent jackpot! Kansas City Kansas Author: Okc, Oklahoma Financial Services: Award notification commission Kansas City , Kansas

May 04 2016
DermaNu Free trial was false. I was charged $89.47 plus $94.57 a few weeks after ordering, then again another few weeks later! Customer service rep was rude and stated I could not return products or get refund. I'm pursuing other options now. Santa Ana California
ONCE AGAIN!!!!! Author: Mars Hill, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: DermaNu Santa Ana, California

May 03 2016
Ace Cash Services Ace LegalAce Collection Received email threatening lawsuit from Ace Cash Services for $963.23 plus costs of $3931.08 Internet ACE Cash Express Author: Reno, Nevada Collection Agencies: Ace Cash Services Internet

May 02 2016
Take Two Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Take Two Nights' commitment to 100% customer satisfaction is echoed in its corporate motto, Customers first.... Always.*UPDATE: Take Two Nights pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Take Two Nights recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Resolution Author: Rindge, New Hampshire Travel Services: Take Two Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Two Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Two Nights is a prepaid 3 day 2 night stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront, this eliminates the guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Sarasota, Florida

Apr 29 2016
Dental Health Services These people Lack in the ability to perform a simple task such as return a phone call... Long Beach California Author: Oak Run, California Health Insurance: Dental Health Services Long Beach, California

Apr 28 2016
Vita luminance DZM*original skin AFV* Derma vibrant The DZM *Original SKIN AFVA* Permavibrant There was an offer on line you got free anti wrinkle cream and an eye serum for free just had to pay shipping charges. So fifteen days after ordering the product and receiving it they charged me $92.53 & 97.81 plus over draft fees on my bank account. Internet Author: Medical lake , Washington $$ REWARDS Offered: Vita luminance Internet

Apr 27 2016
Garcinia Plus 100 BAIT & SWITCH Washington DC Washington Author: Kingwood, Texas Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Plus 100 Washington DC, Washington