MWI 24 PROTECT PLUS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: MWI 24 Protect Plus
There may be more specific results for "MWI 24 Protect Plus"
For more specific results for "MWI 24 Protect Plus"
Showing 1-25 of 11,997 Found Reports For more specific results for "MWI 24 Protect Plus"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
volunteerbrasil.com First name: Marcos PauloLast name: Dos SantosCountry: Brasil Register fake accounts on travel websites, like CouchSurfning (the account name was Petra Karlsson, Swidish living in Brasil for 6 years). She contacted me, saying he/she wants to travel with me in South America and she liked my travel plan (as i have posted in some travel groups I am looking for a travel buddy). Saying found a great travel deal for all flights in South America and give the email address contact@volunteerbrasil.com, http://volunteerbrasil.com/. I contact the company they asked me to transfer money through MoneyGram only to a person - First name: Marcos Paulo Last name: Dos Santos Country: Brasil. Once I sent money they said they will send a Voucher within 24 hours. The girl from fake CS account, accidentally signed me up for another tour for 900 USD. Saying she cannot cancel and I have to pay, if I want to cancel it the money will be return within 60 days. I have learnt my lesson in the painful way, but could be worse. Brasil Internet
Author: Alabama Travel Services: volunteerbrasil.com Internet

Jul 22 2017
Laid Back Loot On May 8th 2016 I ordered a pair of Bon Jovi Sneakers plus free mug at 19.99 plus shipping making it a total of 24.95. It is now July 21st 2017 and no sneakers. I could cafe less about the FREE mug. I've sent three different emails to them without a single reply. Internet Author: Bay City, Michigan Clothing Stores: Laid Back Loot Internet

Jul 21 2017
visalia skin smooth Line ordered sample bottle .99 plus 3.99 shipping then was billed 2 weeks later 89.95 because they said i didn't cancel my order in 10 days or something. Saw nothing to that affest on the ad. richmond c, nv Author: conroe,, Texas Skin Care: visalia skin smooth Line Internet

Jul 21 2017
Blenda Barnes I put an ad in craigslist for an old fireplace mantle.   This gal responded via email only, that she would buy sight unseen, for the asking price plus $50.  Assume she was out of town. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Bixby, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Blenda Barnes Honolulu, Hawaii

Jul 21 2017
Paycheck plus Terrible terrible customer service Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Card Processing Companies: Paycheck plus Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
A plus Carports Their Real Name is Quality Commercial Structures, 202 Hamlin Dr. Pilot Mountain, North C arolina336-368-8900 Lied Twice about when they would show up ! Charged Extra Money, Before they would Start, Was Given, NO Recipt ! Pilot Mountain North Carolina Author: Mountain Rest, South Carolina Small Business Services: A plus Carports Pilot Mountain, North Carolina

Jul 20 2017
Color by Pascale Pascal had free Matte moisture lipstick, and you pay for the shipping. I ordered this June 12th and I haven't receive anything yet and it's now July 20th. They advertised that it will be ten business days, that was a lie!!!! Plus I have emailed them too and no response. I have inform my bank of this situation. FRAUD STAY AWAY!!!!!! There is no street address initiated. Only email!! No state
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Color by Pascale Internet

Jul 20 2017
NuWave LLC IBC By One Get One Free Plus Free Pans Libertyville Nationwide Author: Lompoc, California TV Advertisements: NuWave LLC Internet

Jul 20 2017
Uniqueblade.com It's been more then nine business days and I still haven't received my order plus I have been ignored when I have texted and called the company many times and no one has returned my calls or texts Lakeland Florida Author: Brookline, Massachusetts Specialty Stores: Uniqueblade FL

Jul 20 2017
NCE PREMIER PLATINUM PLUS JAY SULLIVAN (SALES) BOUGHT A FALSELY REPRESENTED PROGRAM WILMINGTON Delaware Author: SCHOFIELD, Wisconsin Misc. Health Specialists: NCE PREMIER PLATINUM PLUS WILMINGTON, Delaware

Jul 19 2017
easyjobs101.com Prateek;s mac book airLaura GalvanAriannaAwesomePaul all the computer logon names under Teamviewer that displayed plus names given in emails. Uses your facebook ads account under a program called Teamviewer and runs up huge ad account bills without paying for them scam operation Wenatchee Washington Internet This scam website also runs under the name jobsfromhome101.com Author: Michigan Computer Fraud: easyjobs101.com Internet

Jul 18 2017
Hibdon Tires Plus 6625 SW 3rd St Oklahoma City, OK 73128 Lied to me! Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Tecumseh, Oklahoma Auto Tire shops: Hibdon Tires Plus Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jul 17 2017
Certified Document Company Got scammed out of $900 plus $90 to get nothing done. I trusted this place and it was a scam. Irvine California Author: Newport Beach, California Loan Modification: Certified Document Company Irvine , California

Jul 17 2017
Batteries Plus Repaired phone incorrectly, refuses to warranty. Chico California
Author: Chico, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Batteries Plus Chico, California

Jul 17 2017
Carmen I emailed them to cancel my order, never heard from them. I then called to request cancellation, she was unable to find my account anywhere in their system even after verifying my info. She said she would send it to her supervisor and that person would get back to me in 24-48 hours, no one did. After 10 more days I called again and went through the same process. This company is a scam to get your money! Do not order these products. Internet Author: Colfax, Wisconsin Celebrities: Carmen Internet

Jul 17 2017
A plus Auto Center Fraud Colton California Author: yucca valley, California Auto Dealers: A plus Auto Center Colton, California

Jul 16 2017
American Gun Association Merchandise ripoff PLUS fraudulent charges Austin Texas Author: Sugar Land, Texas Credit Card Fraud: American Gun Association Austin, Texas

Jul 15 2017
Fed Ex Contacted me twice about a job by phone. I called back both times within 24 hrs. Maple Grove Minnesota Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Attorneys General: Fed Ex Maple Grove,

Jul 15 2017
Glamor Trends Was in FB and ad popped up for Mens Watch pay shipping $6.99. Debited from my checking acct on 6/29/17. Watch plus sunglasses came to home . Was charged $99.98 more thru debut card in 7/13/17. Santa Barbara California
Author: Sumrall, Mississippi City Governments: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara, California

Jul 14 2017
Software for Internet Marketing Google Plus Friend Adder Software Chicanery Internet
Author: Hillside, New Jersey Internet Fraud: Software for Internet Marketing Internet

Jul 13 2017
Verizon Wireless Is scamming consumers. Hiding 24 month contract behind promotions Verizon scam, deceptive, sneaky, consumer fraud. Nationwide Author: HOUSTON, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
Adreno Technologies Do not work with Adreno Technologies India Private Limited, are cheaters if you accept the first payment you access to your paypal account and steal your money, avoid this company, we are dealing with paypal, I paid the first two months then or decided not to pay Plus after 2 months I noticed that they had stolen my data and enabled automatic payment on paypal, they are rogues acker Internet Author: ceprano, Texas Adoption Agencies: Internet Marketing Companies: Adreno Technologies Internet

Jul 13 2017
AMU*ALPHAMUSCLE This is a trial offer scam Do not fall for the trial off, $5.99 trial plus full price after 14 days! Hard to cancel, auto renew St Petersburg, FL advancedmonster.com Author: Eden Prairie, Minnesota Supplemental Health Programs: AMU*ALPHAMUSCLE Internet

Jul 11 2017
24 Hour Virtual MD, Steven Goldberg, Sonia Russell, Robin Darnell Fraudulent company, fraudulent practices. Steven Goldberg convicted felon. Non-payment for MD services BOCA RATON Florida Author: Los Angeles, California Doctors: 24 Hour Virtual MD BOCA RATON, Florida