Your Search | mwi 24 protect plus

Aug 27 2014
frontline plus Never again! Worthless product Nationwide Author: jasper, Alabama Animal Services: frontline plus Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
Natural cleanse plus The took 60 dollars from me and wont return Califorina Internet Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Weightloss Programs: Natural cleanse plus Internet

3, Report #1172090

Aug 25 2014
A plus carpet cleaning bait and switch, fast cleaning, extra charges, not professional Lawton Oklahoma Author: lawton, Oklahoma Cleaning Services: A plus carpet cleaning Internet

4, Report #1172048

Aug 24 2014
Freedom Club Took $3000.00 and has been over 3 years plus prolonging so called funding. Internet Author: Devon, Alberta Financial Education: Freedom Club Internet

5, Report #1172033

Aug 24 2014
LaDermanique and Lumera Lumera has sold out and will no longer be selling from this website. If you are an existing customer and have any questions or concerns, please call our 24/7 Customer Support # - 1-888-312-6659 Returns Address:Lumera120 Smith Hines RdGreenville, South Carolina 2 This was one of the biggest scams ever. It puts at risk businesses who are trying to sell legitimate products. After advertising online for test serums for mailing costs alone, without my explicit permission they sold me two more bottles for a combine cost of $180 and then refused to cancel my order or send me my money back for unused products. I hope they are brought to justice. Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Eye Care: LaDermanique and Lumera Nationwide

6, Report #1172018

Aug 24 2014
Software Supply Source Software Support Hub (sales/chat line 24/7) Can't Get What I Paid For Newark Internet Author: Small town, Computer Software: Software Supply Source Internet

Aug 23 2014
Norwegian cruise line Dear Mr. Kevin Sheehan CEO of Norwegian Cruise LinesName is Bruce Woods my wife and I went on one of your cruises May 17 –May 24 on the Getaway that I have heard a lot about NCL.This cruise was a bad experience for us and others alike, as we have been ripped us off Miami Florida Author: Santa Maria, California Cruise Ships: Norwegian cruise line Miami, Florida

Aug 23 2014
Cash Advance Inc Cash America InternationalCash AdvanceMr. PayrollSuper Pawn I have been contacted several times by middle eastern men asking if I want a loan. I have promptly hung up. Today I received an email from MIKE THOMAS, attorney, stating that I owed $740 dollars and I had 24 hours to pay or I would go to court and pay $6300.  Internet Author: Bryan, Texas Loans: Cash Advance Inc Internet

Aug 22 2014
Travel Plus The company has a deceptive promotion, when contacting the call center reps speak in a condescending manor hoping you are uneducated. wethersfield conneticut Author: Goldsboro, North Carolina Travel Services: Travel Plus Select State/Province

Aug 22 2014
Garcinia Cambogia plus stole 150.00 and almost caused heart attack henderson nevada Author: littlerock, California Weightloss Programs: c Select State/Province

Aug 22 2014
FTS Medical Equipment Headquarters & Warehouse104 24 Stockholm Sweden FTS Medical Equipment Stockholm Nationwide Author: New York, New York Medical Supplies: FTS Medical Equipment Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
Advanced marketing group Amg-support@wi.rr.com mailingbrochure. Com They charged me $24 and told me I get a mailing package of brochures , in 7 business days. Nationwide
Author: Pasadena, Texas Internet Fraud: Advanced marketing group Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Octavius Miller West Coast Hip Hop Awards Scamed out of 1,250 plus... Los Angeles California Author: Austin, Texas Festivals & Event Services: Octavius Miller Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
Waynes Mobile RV Repair Mobile Technical Services Over charge on credit cards, plus theft of small items. gresham Oregon
Author: portland, Oregon RV Repair Centers: Waynes Mobile RV Repair gresham, Oregon

Aug 19 2014
onlineyellowpages-inc McArthy,Burges& Wolfe, Tim Harrassing phone calls several times a day. Google search shows a fraudulent yellow page co, plus collection agency that is thier own. Internet & New York Author: San Antonio, Texas Health Spas: onlineyellowpages-inc Internet

Aug 18 2014
59 year old W****/thief,Massage Plus By Carly ,773-999-9626 massage by carly  massage by carly,rip off,schizophrenic psychopathic monster avondale,chicago illinois
Author: topeka, Kansas Prostitutes: Massage Plus By Carly ,773-999-9626 chicago, Select State/Province

Aug 18 2014
24 7 Services AKA 24 7 Locksmith Services This sham company sends shady predators to your home to profile and rob you Internet Author: Santa Clara, California Locksmiths: 24 7 Services Internet

Aug 18 2014
Protect America Poor Alamr Equipment Texas, TX Nationwide Author: East Meadow, New York Security Services: Protect America Nationwide

Aug 18 2014
Elite IT Home Elite took over FastPCSolutions- elite's service is grossly substandard- they havent't fixed my computer; had me buy more software to protect the computer; useless, devious, not worth a penny Internet Author: king of prussia, Pennsylvania Computer Service & Repair: Elite IT Home Internet

Aug 17 2014
Nevada Corporate Headquarters REVIEW: Nevada Corporate Headquarters $100,000 guarantee!, dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Nevada Corporate Headquarters, inc offering a $100,000 guarantee that corporate veil of client's Nevada corporation will never be pierced. *UPDATE: Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Denver, Colorado Sales People: Nevada Corporate Headquarters Nationwide

Aug 17 2014
bath and body works Show a $10 discount of $30 plus free shipping...but they won't give me the free shipping if I don't spend $40 Internet
Author: Florida Beauty Products: bath and body works Internet

Aug 16 2014
cons call home / millicorp looking for a cheaper way 2 speak 2 my loved one who was incarcerated, the collect call was asking me 2 contact global telelink. I went on line googling global telelink. saw an ad for cheaper services click here. I did do and was directed to cons call home I ordered a package they have me a number. unfortunately tht number never worked. 10 days l8r a gentleman contacted me regarding my services. at tht time my inmate was no longer at tht facility. do I cancelled. the csr told me my money shud b refunded within 24 hours. 90 days later I'm still getting the run around. does any body know who I did contract in this matter? Plz e mail me Florida Internet Author: west Sacramento, California BBB Better Business Bureau: cons call home / millicorp Internet

Aug 16 2014
The Center for Male Sexual Improvement Promax Plus Company states on post card that it is trying to reach you regarding your eligibility for a proven male ptency patch treatment; makes it sound like the patch system is underwritten by a government or hospital authority. No city given; only an 800 number to call Illinois Author: Corry, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: The Center for Male Sexual Improvement Select State/Province

Aug 16 2014
SAFETY PRO INC SAFETY PRO INC, SAFETY PLUS , CORONA ,CA  IT IS A SCAM DO NOT FALL FOR IT . ALWAYS DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE APPLYING FOR CRAIGLIST JOBS !!!!! los angeles Nationwide, Author: los angeles, California Better Business Bureau: SAFETY PRO INC Nationwide

Aug 16 2014
24 Hour Fitness Bait and switch...they call it a family member add on to your membership, but call it a separate membership and keep charging your card without any notification after you cancel your membership. Lancaster California Author: Littlerock, California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Lancaster, California