MY PERFECT CREDI , CLEAR CREDIT 1ST AMERICA CREDIT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: MY PERFECT CREDI , CLEAR CREDIT 1ST AMERICA CREDIT
There may be more specific results for "MY PERFECT CREDI , CLEAR CREDIT 1ST AMERICA CREDIT"
For more specific results for "MY PERFECT CREDI , CLEAR CREDIT 1ST AMERICA CREDIT"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
Trim Fire Garcinia diet supplement Trimfire, Lake Tahoe, NV 89449CS Email- support@trytrimfire.com Bogus 14 day trial. Unable to cancel! No reciept, charged $79. Broke out with rash Tahoe Nevada
Author: Mexia, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Trim Fire Garcinia diet supplement Internet

Jul 20 2017
World wide travels I bought 5 airline tickets & paid him full cash money of $5000.00 US dollars , he gave the print out of the ticket but didn't issue the ticket & it's not only my family there was hundreds of other people involved with that & he disappeared Jackson height New York Author: Ozone park, New York Air Travel: World wide travels Jackson height, New York

Jul 20 2017
Altus Financial Group, Meridian Regional Lending, Concord Financial Investments, Paula Parker CFO, Dwayne Louis, Julie Murphy, D. Harrison & Hanson, Alexander Russell Somehow this 3rd party got a hold of my info to qualify me for a personal loan.  New York New York Author: Miami, Florida Loans: Altus Financial Group New York, New York

Jul 20 2017
Saqwone Gray Credit cards scam Viginia Virginia Author: Pickerington, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: Saqwone Gray Internet

Jul 20 2017
Nutra Solutions UNITED AGRI-SERVICES, INC Ordered a sample and got auto shipped for $77 billed to my credit card less than a month later Mooresville North Carolina Author: Wyndmoor, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Nutra Solutions Mooresville, North Carolina

Jul 20 2017
revenue recovery corporation reported that they collecting on behalf of king emergency associates 130 dollars, I asked them for bills ,never sent to me,they destroyed my credit score by reporting this bogus charge to equifax credit bureau aurora Colorado Author: bakersfield, California Emergency Medical Services: revenue recovery corporation aurora, Colorado

Jul 20 2017
envie MY EYES HAVE BEEN BOTHERING ME AFTER RUBBING MY BAGS UNDER EYES California Author: East Meadow, New York Eye Care: envie California

Jul 20 2017
psv spy survival This company took 40.00 out of my checking account for something I did not orderI tryied to call them all I got was a promt to a web site. Internet ,lsb..org/spy Author: Poplar Grove, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: psv spy survival Internet

Jul 20 2017
DermiFi Just right beauty internet says you only pay shipping---then they charge 89.31 to credit card internet Internet Author: Painesville twp, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: DermiFi Internet

Jul 20 2017
Jeffery P. Mcleod Jeff Mcleod, Autism Hero Designs Never received my order Franklin Lakes New Jersey Author: Hollywood, Florida On-Line Stores: Jeffery P. Mcleod Franklin Lakes, New Jersey

Jul 20 2017
House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania; BBB of Pennsylvania, Attorney General of PA Sent me wrong color wig, I returned it. They said they did not take returns, the box was destroyed when I got it, and they said the wig smells. I had it sitting on my table waiting for a return label from them which never came, so I sent it back. Now they want to charge me for again returning a wig in the wrong color I did not order. They basically want me to accept a color I did not order and shove it down my throat! Pittsburg Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania Internet

Jul 20 2017
Worldpay US, Inc Worldpay, Worlsdpay credit card processing Be alert, avoid loosing money and time, Worldpay is inept and their actions are negligent and possibly fraudulent... they charge you much more, keep your customers' payments and do not even admit they have the money, blaming your site Atlanta Georgia Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Worldpay US, Inc Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 20 2017
Denise Betts Moore Denise Lapearl Betts-Moore Stole Money with promises of business credit and loans Houston Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Brokerage Companies: Denise Betts Moore Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Blissful Skincare Blissworld Skin Care145 S. Fairfax Ave suite #400Los Angeles, CA 90036 On 3-20/2017 I ordered samples. 4/3/2017 no samples. / cancelled order.12:10pm EST Did. Receive confirmation./ April statement credit card $104. +$94./will not refund!! Los Angeles, CA 90030 California Author: Oakland Township, Michigan Skin Care: Blissful Skincare Internet

Jul 20 2017
Dr. MATTHEW HARRIS Dr matthew harris caused me extreme pain during a routine epidural procedure. He failed to wait for the numbing solution to work and instead hastily and carelessly injected me with painful epidural solution. When I yelled out and started crying from pain he yelled at me to stop crying and accused me of simply wanting attention. Then said I had psychological issues to how I reacted to pain. I am appalled at how horrible this Dr treated me especially in my most vulnerable state. Laguna Hills California Author: Laguna hills, California Healthcare Centers: Dr. MATTHEW HARRIS Laguna Hills, California

Jul 20 2017
Samsung Electronics America Unable to return a Samsung S8 phone - BORDERLINE WITH SCAM Ridgefield Park New Jersey Author: Bethesda, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Electronics America , Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660, New Jersey

Jul 20 2017
Uesupport.com They started billing me on my credit card. No idea who they are. Spammed my credit card United kingdom Internet Author: ANTELOPE, California Miscellaneous Companies: Uesupport.com Internet

Jul 20 2017
beauty within they told me to use my bank card to pay 4.98 for forskolin and 4.98 for the cleanse there would be no charge for nothing else then later i look at my bank account on line and it was minus 205.00 so i went to the bank and thats when the told me that a diet place charge me 78.95 twice they did not have my permission for ongoing use of my card thats when the bank said you were a victim of fraud so my bank is investigating it. provo Utah Author: Fairlawn, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: beauty within provo, Utah

Jul 20 2017
Blue Dolphin M2Media Group, LLC BlueDolphin.com magtracker.com Unauthorized magazine subscription and credit card charge Stamford Connecticut Author: Palm Bay, Florida Internet Fraud: Blue Dolphin M2Media Group, LLC Stamford, Connecticut

Jul 20 2017
14 day Trial Kra'sa I ordered ONLY the 14 day trial and now I have 2 charges on my visa. One from ATTRACTIVE SHIN-TYPES for $103.00 and one from OUREXPERTGUIDE for $109.00 Internet Author: Rochester, New York Skin Care: 14 day Trial Kra'sa Internet

Jul 20 2017
Equifax Credit Information Services Ruining Our Credit, Credit Reporting, Lying About and Hiding Credit Scores They are Reporting various Nationwide Author: Vancouver, Washington Credit Reporting Agencies: Equifax Credit Information Services Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
UPS Store Fleming Island Retail Store Destroyed US Mail that arrived for my organization without contacting me or returning it to sender. Orange Park Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Mailbox Rentals: UPS Store Fleming Island Fleming Island, FL

Jul 20 2017
beaute instant reducer i was ordering some skin care producted to reduce my wrinkles they were suppose to just send me a free sample for 4.99 so like a believer i ored it but did not expected it to go threw cause i was 5 cents short but it did this all happen in june well i,m disable & get a check each month & they took 99.95 of my money out of my social sercerty check cause i have it on a card & now i am having to go threw my card people we will say to try to get my money back & don,t even know if i will so people if u believe any of these little thing that say it,s only 4.99 & the starts in hollywood are going crazy over it cause it works so good do not believe them cause it is a falses believe me i,ll never fall for it again cause this makes twice it has done happen to me but it was threw another company & i really looked up to this lady las vegas nevada Author: bassett, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: beaute instant reducer Internet

Jul 20 2017
Tommy Carroll Carroll Painting, Carroll Coatings , Carroll Barn Painting, Pat Carroll Painting Paid $3500 to paint my pole barn. He said he was ordering the paint and would be back on monday. Never showed, wont answer or call me back. North Augusta South Carolina Author: Collinsville, Illinois Home Improvements: Tommy Carroll North Augusta, South Carolina

Jul 20 2017
Spy Survival Briefing Jason Hanson's Spy & Survival I answered an internet offer for a free flashlight from Jason Hanson's Spy & Servival Briefing for $4.95 S/H on 6/11/17. On 6/18 a charge of $40 was charge to my c/c account (is this going to be monthly?) This was done without my permission and wish to have ripoff report check into this. I noticed that someone name Sal had the same thing happen to him. I returned my flashlight because it didn't work and asked for a refund, which I did not receive. Internet- Maryland Author: St Louis, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Spy Survival Briefing Internet