Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

MY PERFECT CREDIT, CLEAR CREDIT, 1ST AMERICA CREDIT

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 25 2017
10xbtc.Net They are promising on their site to 10x your investment i invested .1 bitcoins but they didn't return my money Internet Author: faisalabad, Other Investment Brokers: 10xbtc.Net Internet

Mar 25 2017
The Nature Company Natures own designs The Nature Company ripped me off! Internet Author: Jefferson , Ohio Credit Card Fraud: The Nature Company Internet

Mar 25 2017
Revived Youth Renewal & Ageless Eye Serum Scam scam scam. We gave them our credit card for the trial period. THey got us and have billed many of us $200 twice for me in January and Febrary. Get a hold of the Flordia COnsumer Agency St. Petersburg Florida Author: Maitland, Florida Skin Care: Revived Youth Renewal & Ageless Eye Serum St. Petersburg, Florida

Mar 25 2017
smarterchaos.com Matt Frary Stu ButlerDoug Davis affiliate marketing and advertising company STOLE MY MONEY for 9 months! Castle Rock Internet Author: aurora, Colorado Internet Marketing Companies: smarterchaos.com Matt Frary Internet

Mar 25 2017
TRS LIMITED/TATE&KIRLIN ASSOCIATES, INC sent credit collection letter with credit card pay option Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Rogersville, Tennessee Collection Agency's: TRS LIMITED/TATE&KIRLIN ASSOCIATES, INC Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Mar 24 2017
MOJO Global, MOJO Marketing, Lead Mastermind, MOJO Video Will Not Cancel My Account Since 09/24/2015 Even Though I Requested Multiple Times - Now 03/24/2017 Scottsdale AZ Author: Centennial, Colorado Internet Marketing Companies: MOJO Global Internet

Mar 24 2017
Ego resume Resumes build.com I cancel my stuff an they still took money off my card Internet Author: Cleveland, Ohio Employment Services: Ego resume Internet

Mar 24 2017
Pro diet Pure Garcinia Cambogia They have taken 8 payments of $79.95 from my account without knowledge or permission! Internet Author: Lake alfred, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Pro diet Pure Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Mar 24 2017
NCE Health Insurance is taking my money despite me unauthorizing payments Washington D.C. Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Health Insurance: NCE Health Insurance Nationwide

Mar 24 2017
A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: A Forever Recovery is dedicated to implementing changes that contribute to customer satisfaction. The facility is focused on finding new ways to create an ideal environment for substance abuse treatment and recovery.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service A Forever Recovery pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with A Forever Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Sumiton, Alabama Mental Health: A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. A Forever Recovery has professional certified staff, the facility has created a quality standard well above the industry standard for addiction treatment and substance abuse recovery. A Forever Recovery, has sought to bring together many different trained, licensed professionals or certified recovering members of many different modalities that have a background in the addictions field. Battlecreek, Michigan

Mar 24 2017
Instasmile Sebl group Scammed me out of 490 dollars said they couldn't make veneers and can send me 100 dollars of my money back.  Chicago Author: INDEPENDENCE, Missouri Dental Services: Instasmile

Mar 23 2017
Steves Machine Shop - eric Furell i paid 1200 dollars down to start work on my boat this was in november of 2006, he did some work but then kept upping the price and demanded full payment before work was done, ripoff Virginia Beach Virginia Author: virginia beach, Virginia Mechanics: Steves Machine Shop Virginia Beach, Virginia

Mar 23 2017
Steves Absolute Audio Absolute Audio Damaged my dash while installing remote start Elbridge Ny 13060 New York Author: Clay, New York Liars: Steves Absolute Audio Elbridge Ny 13060, New York

Mar 23 2017
viking magazine They took my money hadn't sent me my magazine Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Book & Magazine Publishers: viking magazine Internet

Mar 23 2017
Asset Recovery Associates Samuel Douglas Scam artists & extortionists Lombard Illinois Author: Winchester, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Asset Recovery Associates Lombard, Illinois

Mar 23 2017
Atlantic Pacific Processing Systems TSYS INSIGHTSInsight Support Atlantic Pacific Processing Systems is a SCAM - Beware Fountain Valley California
Author: Fountain Valley, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Atlantic Pacific Processing Systems Fountain Valley, California

Mar 23 2017
Eagle Shield Inc. Garratt Harwood Product does NOT work They put a Mechanic Lien on my house! Liars! Double Talk! Do not care about their customers just the $$$$$ Dublin, California Sue them, they'll d**n sure respond to a summons. Author: Concord, California Builders & Contractors: Eagle Shield Inc. Dublin, California

Mar 23 2017
credit card services corporation I can not reach them and I have a full time life account. chicago Illinois Author: Rio Vista, California Credit & Debt Services: credit card services corporation chicago, Illinois

Mar 23 2017
Wageworks Cont'd to deny me access to my wageworks debit/credit card even after I provided the documentation that they requested and verified that they received the documentation by phone from the providers office Lexington,Ky and San Mateo,California Nationwide Author: Squantum, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Wageworks Nationwide

Mar 23 2017
RealPage, Inc realpage.com Denied me a rental property for false information on my report. Richardson Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Better Business Bureau: RealPage, Inc Richardson , Texas

Mar 23 2017
Wal Mart Perry Florida Sonya Rayborn On Jan. 28, 2017 my husband and I was shopping at the Wal Mart. We had been in there about two hours. I am a 64 year old woman, disabled and cant walk without the use of an aid in which case I use the shopping cart when I go to Walmart. My husband wanted to go look at something in health and beauty and I felt I could not make it over there so I was going outside to have a cigarette and wait on him. Without thinking I took my shopping cart with me right outside the door when Sonya Rayborn busted me for shoplifting and before I knew it I was arrested for felony shoplifting.  Pleas help me. Perry Florida
Theft.... Author: Perry, Florida Disability Services: Wal Mart Perry Florida Perry, Florida

Mar 23 2017
TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY antiquechina2009 on Ebay Where do I start? Let's see, first I purchase a Android cable box for $25.00 not bad right?. Then I waited for ever for it to arrive. Finally when it does arrive it doesn't even work Turn On When I tried to reach TOMTOP for assistance I am told that all of their items are tested before shipping them out. Sure! Just like the 1000 & 1 other items you sold to hardworking customers that did not work. I was ensured I would get a new item, tic toc it never came. I asked for a refund and they gave me the run around. YES! Finally I get a message that they refunded me my money.. Oh so I thought, because here I sit still checking and guess what? NO REFUND.... SCAM SCAM SCAM.... Their merchandise is TRASH! Stay away from TOMTOP and antiquechina2009 on Ebay....They are one in the same.... China Internet Author: Yonkers , New York Miscellaneous Electronics: TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY Internet

Mar 23 2017
nexusop creditfix, credivoice/ usa contact point big time scam,pays per minute bad company owners, bad team leaders Internet Author: sale city, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: nexusop Internet

Mar 23 2017
Burn supplements I tried the free30 day trial did not like it ,20 days later they charge my debit 140.00$ without my permission Miami Florida Author: Dorchester, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Burn supplements Miami, Florida

Mar 22 2017
Wonder Hearing Aid Inferior product, multiple charges to my credit card over $160, DO NOT BUY CANCEL YOUR CREDIT CARD. Las Vegas and London Internet Las Vegas, London Author: CARSTAIRS, Alberta Miscellaneous Electronics: Wonder Hearing Aid Internet