Your Search | my perfect credit myperfectcredit.com val u corp 1st credit of america

Aug 21 2014
portraits usa Rip Off/Scam norcross Georgia Author: GA, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: portraits usa norcross, Georgia

Aug 21 2014
Advanced Cash Corp ACS Incorp. Advanced Cash Corp., ACS INCORP Internet Author: Lima, Ohio Cash Services: Advanced Cash Corp Internet

Aug 21 2014
Trinity security services Walt Walters and Earl White and armed guard Denton  came to my job site, while i was at 7 eleven to go to restroom,  i did not go to 7 eleven next door because they told me before i could not use the restroom only for employees of 7 eleven,  went down the street to the other 7 eleven, Earl White called my phone and asked where i was at and i told him 7 eleven to use restroom, he told me he need me on site  and that's when denton walked up on me and pushed me and then he chest bumped me and told me to leave the property and i looked at Walt and said you going to let your armed guard do that to me and he looked away and that's when some tenants came up and said why are you allowing him Denton to put his hands on Anthony as soon as that was done i told them i was calling police  they all proceeded back to they car and left site....i went home had my mother and sister come for witness only , long story short Security Denton, came outside after i called dispatched to let them know i was their to make a report against Security Denton and he answered the phone so i did tell him i was calling the police. Next thing i know security Denton was at my car window talking disrespectful to my mom and sister and my sister works for the company too, she did not know him nor did he know her i don't understand when did armed guards became armed bullies and the owner allow it to happen not to just their employee but their families, .I WOULD NOT NEVER TELL ANYONE TO WORK FOR A COMPANY THAT ARE BULLIES....FROM OWNER'S AND SECURITY DENTON.... Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Security Services: Trinity security services Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2014
CREST Technology, Inc. Bart Mecum & Matt Mecum rented equipment from my small business, repackaged it with gross negligence, failed to insure it, wrecked it upon return, and never reimbursed for it. Sterling Massachusetts
Author: Sacramento, California Computer Rental 2: CREST Technology, Inc. Sterling, Massachusetts

Aug 21 2014
Event Resources-Larry Hamilton Liz or Stephanie BEWARE !!! RIP OFF COMPANY !!! NEVER SENT ORDERED AND PAYED CHAIRS -STILL WAITING FOR MY MONEY- DOESN´T PICK UP MY CALL, OR ANSWE EMAILS- LOS ANGELES California Author: Santo Domingo , Sales People: Event Resources-Larry Hamilton LOS ANGELES, California

Aug 21 2014
av8rstuff Charged my credit card and received NO products Georgia Author: Dunnellon, Florida On-Line Business: av8rstuff Georgia

Aug 21 2014
Regula rx After a trial sample , which made my sugar levels out of control, they sent me another bottle and charged my visa account $99.98. I sent them a letter before telling them their product made me sick send nothing to me ever again Pompano Beach Florida Author: parma, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Regula rx Pompano Beach, Florida

Aug 21 2014
saving makes money hack into my internet personal info encino Internet california Author: bakersfield, California Consumer Services: saving makes money Internet

Aug 21 2014
Cottman Transmission in Greensboro North Carolina Total scam.... charge you arm and a leg and dont even fix the problem. They keep saying bring it back but when you do its just a waste of time... there horrible. dont be scammed like me! $2200 and my truck lastedf just over 10,000 miles and now they say.... nothing they can do unless i pay them another $500!!!! my 12 year old son could have done a better job on this transmission!!! BEWARE!!!! Greensboro North Carolina Author: High Point, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Cottman Transmission in Greensboro North Carolina Greensboro, North Carolina

10, Report #819499

Aug 21 2014
Patricia Deegan Patti Deegan, Tim Deegan, Timothy Deegan, Sara Deegan Sarah Deegan Caught ON VIDEO sneaking into my rented bedroom SEVERAL TIMES, and RIFLING THROUGH ALL MY BELONGINGS ! Oak Park, California Author: Tarzana, California Landlords: Patricia Deegan

Aug 21 2014
partsgeek.copm Took my item back, won't return call or email New Jersey Internet
Author: Watauga, Texas Auto Parts: partsgeek.copm Internet

Aug 21 2014
e-machines floppydisksettlement i never received item requested also,lost certificate and pin# so i can't try to reorder another item. no one will help me locate my pin or certificate # called kcc and representative told me she found my name but not my claim information even though i placed an order with emachines and was able to access my money labeled gift card. my gift card still has $365 the amount awarded to me but i can't place order at emachines.com because i lost form sent to me with my certificate# and pin # that i need in order to complete the order. i called and emailed i seem to be getting a run around please help me find someone who can get me the infor i need !!!!! Internet Author: hanover twp., Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: e-machines floppydisksettlement Internet

Aug 21 2014
rentalcars.com Did not provide correct information on credit card deposit requirements: Won't give refund ! Internet Author: ORANJESTAD, Auto Rentals: rentalcars.com Internet

Aug 21 2014
Vesta Boost Been charging bogus amount of 60.12 to my bank account Portland Internet Author: Durango, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Vesta Boost Internet

Aug 21 2014
Sears Sears Technician Stole my iPhone right out of my laundry room Company tries to put me off Hoffman Estates Illinois
Author: Burbank, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sears Hoffman Estates, Illinois

Aug 21 2014
ymax ovation landline in washington d.c. i want to do you and gave exact details of what they wanted to do to me they initially called saying they were cash net advance of america d.c. washington Author: zanesville, Ohio Financial Services: ymax ovation landline in washington d.c. d.c., Ohio

Aug 21 2014
Robert Moore Robert Moore thought he was going to scam my dad, wasn't he fooled!!! It's all about common sence people!!!! Jamaica Author: New Iberia, Louisiana Cross-Border Scams: Robert Moore Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
VERSA CHECK VERSACHECK VERSA CHECK FRAUD, SCAM, LYING MOTHER F******, TOOK MY MONEY AND F***** ME GOOD DENVER Colorado Author: ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico Financial Services: VERSA CHECK DENVER, Colorado

Aug 21 2014
Limited Logistics LL-Co.Com This company claimed to be a logistics company. They said that I would be a logistics manager. When packages started coming to my home I was skeptical, but I was told that it would be a thrid party shipping type of job. I figured something was wrong when I started asking about tax forms and things to that nature. They stopped calling and after two weeks I stopped receiving packages. I have been calling and emailing about my salary that I was promished and I have yet to hear from anyone. I was depending on those funds to help me with bills I was behind on, and now I'm in even more debt. Please be aware of these people. New York Internet Author: Savannah, Georgia Employment Services: Limited Logistics Internet

Aug 21 2014
MTP-USA My horrific experience with MTP Internet Author: Tennessee Internet Marketing Companies: MTP-USA Internet

Aug 21 2014
White Plains Nissan David Canela, Gallo White Plains Nissan misrepresented a vehicle to me. Before I flew to the dealership, I asked if the car needed anything: no. Got there; the car was a mess; The mgr. said he would return my Hold $ but its been weeks and nothing has happened. SCAM ALERT. White Plain s New York Author: Buffalo, New York Auto Dealers: White Plains Nissan White Plain , New York

Aug 21 2014
Revive Girl Inc Suspended license for one ticket Irwindale California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Credit & Debt Services: Revive Girl Inc Irwindale, California

Aug 21 2014
Agent Insider Blasted my phone number to numerous insurance companies without screening the information they got/had Rancho Cordova California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Telemarketing Companies: Agent Insider Rancho Cordova, California

Aug 21 2014
Buzzplay Charge my acct. as a recurring charge andI I did not buy any service from them . Internet Author: Lagrange, Indiana Media: Buzzplay Internet

Aug 21 2014
Touch of Modern Group Touch of Modern Company wants your money, delivery of goods secondary San Francisco CA CA Author: Greenwood, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: Touch of Modern Group Internet