Your Search | my perfect credit myperfectcredit.com val u corp 1st credit of america

Oct 20 2014
Vita fit Garcinia cambogia plus green coffe cleanse Charged my card $160 without my consent Las vegas Internet Author: Mattoon, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Vita fit Internet

Oct 20 2014
industrialsurplusworld.com This company stop by my company they said they where do doing business in the area and did not pay me they said there where going trend me a check for 12500 and never got it don't trust them Houston Nationwide Author: Lake charles, Louisiana Recycling/Trash removal: industrialsurplusworld.com Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Marcia Mobley BayLake Doodles Owes $7500+ for breeder, didn't return dog, started harrassing my family & friends with outrageous lies concerning myself Orlando Florida
Author: Arlington, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Marcia Mobley Orlando, Florida

Oct 20 2014
Equifax Confirmation code required to dispute Author: Kansas Credit Reporting Agencies: Equifax Select State/Province

Oct 20 2014
Advance America Loans Chuck Cooper SCAMMED ME!!!!!!!!!!!! York South Carolina Author: Roseville, Alabama Loans: Advance America Loans York, South Carolina

Oct 20 2014
Walmart Family Mobile My bill was suspended today and got cut back on.When it was back on they changed my number,not with my authorization. Oklahoma City Nationwide,Ok Author: Oklahoma, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Precision Mini Storage & Moving 1118 Longwood Ave, Bronx, NY 10474(718) 720-4495 Moved my stuff with long delay, broken and missing items value around $4000 Bronx New York
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Moving Companies: Precision Mini Storage & Moving Bronx, New York

Oct 20 2014
ReviaEye and Beau Derma After using RevitaEye and Beau Derma it was like someone took a blow torch to my face! Santa Ana California Author: Weatherford, Texas Eye Care: RevitaEye Santa Ana, California

Oct 20 2014
Doug Selman Builderr and Mark Williams these two men were given 3 checks to fix my roof of thousands of dollars. They never returned. I can't get in touch with either of them. Mark Williams hung up on me today. Pineville Louisiana Author: Pineville, Louisiana Home Improvements: Doug Selman Builders Pineville , Louisiana

Oct 20 2014
South Beach Transport ellie harris eliana aragon stole over $1400.00 from my checking account miami Florida Author: , Florida Auto Transporters: South Beach Transport miami, Florida

Oct 20 2014
ILD Teleservices They added tme to my phone calls Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Telephone Companies: ILD Teleservices Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
rentthenowncompany aka Yadi Awe RENTTHENOWNCOMPANY A REAL RIP OFF..SCAM COMPANY. THEY LIED ABOUT GETTING ME INTO A RENT TO OWN HOME. TOOK MY MONEY AND DIDN'T RETURN MY CALLS TEXAS Nationwide Author: bowling green, Kentucky Real Estate Investing: rentthenowncompany Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Financial Halo LLC Financial Halo, My Accelerator Halo, My Tax Halo, My Credit Halo, My Debt Halo, My Foreclosure Halo, My Real Estate Income Halo, My Forex Halo, My Security Halo SUNIL WADHWA CROOKED GAME, FINANCIAL HALO, MLM IS CULT, RICHARD KENNETH NEWTON, PYRAMID PONZI, CONSIGLIERE MLM NEVADA CITY California
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Multi Level Marketing: Financial Halo LLC NEVADA CITY, California

Oct 20 2014
EPS90 EPS Total rip off/scam DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR FINANCING Greenwood Village Colorado Author: Warren, Michigan Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: EPS90 EPS Greenwood Village, Colorado

Oct 20 2014
scotties auto sales repossessed my car I was up to date on payments. Pawtucket Rhode Island Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: scotties auto sales Pawtucket, Rhode Island

Oct 20 2014
Impact Rankings Direct Web Solutions, LLC Built a website that is not a marketable site and refuses to refund my money Tukwila Washington Author: Ulysses, Kansas Websites: Impact Rankings Tukwila, Washington

Oct 20 2014
Bank Of Bullion /AMG Assets Inc. Bank Of Bullion /AMG Assets Inc. Never Delivered My gold after they took my money Miame Florida Author: West Jordan, Utah Consumer Services: Bank Of Bullion /AMG Assets Inc. Miame, Florida

Oct 20 2014
absolute coffee cleanse I ordered the FREE trial of the garcinia cambogia and the absolute coffee cleanse. I then called and clearly told them to cancel any further orders which they said they did. I then get two more bottles and a bill on my credit card for $87.47 and $78.85. I am calling my credit card company and telling them I am not paying the bill and am returning the bottles unopened!!! So frustrating that I got sucked into this. santa ana california Nationwide Author: olmsted falls, Ohio Alternative Health: absolute coffee cleanse Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
John Anderson They ripped me off of my money by making me think that I could make more money with them when in fact they changed the account Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Investment Brokers: John Anderson Internet

Oct 20 2014
Equifax Can't get my credit report! Nationwide Author: New Hope, Alabama Credit Reporting Agencies: Equifax Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
My Favorite Gear Beware to the buyer! Spring Hope North Carolina Author: West Nyack, New York Clothing Stores: My Favorite Gear Spring Hope, North Carolina

Oct 20 2014
SW transmission Dale= Warrantee supervisor They at first sent me a great trans for my '86 chevy van but when I ordered another one for my '92 Dodge van, the converter didnt fit the flywheel bolt pattern, and the cutout for the flywheel sensor wasn't there. The tech at SW Trans told me it's ok to cut out the spot the sensor goes on the bell housing. Everything bolted up except the bolts on the flywheel and converter. A local trans shop here in New Jersey ,Fisher Transmission, Fairfield New Jersey, told me SW sent me the wrong trans because their are two different models for my van. After calling SW a dozen times, they have not called me back or tried to resolve my complaint. Lawton Oklahoma Author: Boonton, New Jersey Auto Parts: SW transmission Lawton, Oklahoma

Oct 20 2014
Dr. Andrew Jacono Destroyed my nose - lied to my face repeatedly - RIPPED ME OFF Great Neck New York Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Andrew Jacono Great Neck, New York

Oct 20 2014
Ray Skillman ripoff said one thing and did another. so i got scrwed out of my Avalanche worth 40,000 for a car worth 16,000 and no money back Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Ray K Select State/Province

Oct 20 2014
Best Western hotel I gave them my card to make a reservation for 1$ that I cancelled and they went into my account unauthorized and took 173.00. I have made severl called to the manager MJ who has yet to come to the phone or return my calls. This is totally unexceptable and I am Livid Newark New Jersey Author: Princeton, New Jersey Hotel: Best Western hotel Newark, New Jersey