Your Search | my perfect credit myperfectcredit.com val u corp 1st credit of america

Sep 16 2014
ATVunlimited.com this person ripped me off for $104 on a shock for my atv and I have not received anything and they will not answer the phone. Centerburg Ohio Author: Milton, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: ATVunlimited.com Centerburg, Ohio

Sep 16 2014
Dr. Anju Mathur, md I went to this doctor for medical help. She insulted my appearance for starters. Than she was laughing saying I could have a stroke from the medication I was prescribed by another doctor . She than proceeded to tell me I needed to get a job. She over bil Charge for services I never had done ...She was the rudest doctor also ...no bedside skills ..insulting Studio City California Author: Miami, Florida Alternative Health: Dr. Anju Mathur, md Studio City, California

Sep 16 2014
Telquest Inbternational/Telquest Company disputed full amount of charges they agreed to after recieving credit. Won't return calls Fairfield New Jersey Author: Buford, Georgia Telephones: Telquest Inbternational Fairfield, New Jersey

Sep 16 2014
Car-mart of Owensboro America's car-mart unlawfully repossed my car owensboro Kentucky Author: owensboro, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Car-mart of Owensboro owensboro, Kentucky

Sep 16 2014
Priceline.com false advertisement-offered one price and charged another, offered $50 credit for openning CC account but didn't apply it to my purchase as stated, price guarantee misleading and each agent I talked to had a different description of the guarantee. worldwide Author: Flat Rock, North Carolina Air Travel: Priceline.com Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
Prestige Services AAA Prestige ServicesName: Prestige ServicesPhone: (719)306-4527E-Mail: sprinfsprestigeservices@gmail.comWebsite: coloradoprestigeserv.wix.com/prestigeservies Made a MESS in my home. Damaged drywall and left a mess on furniture. colorado springs Colorado
Author: colorado springs, Colorado Cleaning Services: Prestige Services colorado springs, Select State/Province

Sep 16 2014
Safecart Abused the use of Paypal to invade my bank acct. and make recurring charges. Unknown Internet Author: Placerville, California Computer Service & Repair: Safecart Internet

Sep 16 2014
Rheem Corp. Degective Rheem Air Handler Coils Nationwide Author: Celebration, Florida Appliances: Rheem Corp. Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
Affordable Home Improvemnts TERRY SANDERS - Owner, Lisa Shannon-Bookkeeper Terry Sanders scammed my g/f & myself & others on his crew out of money. Got nothing but excuses & lies. Was created in Jonesboro, Arkansas Internet Author: Jonesboro, Arkansas Employees: Affordable Home Improvemnts Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
First Florida Notary Andrew ZimmerMr. Zimmer Took Credit card payment and will not return any of my 5 calls. Stole my money and disappeared. Hollywood Florida Internet
Author: Kissimmee, Florida Legal Services: First Florida Notary Internet

Sep 16 2014
Transfirst This company charged my merchants over $500 in termination fees STAY AWAY Bloomfield Colorado Author: Agoura Hills, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Transfirst Bllomfield, Colorado

Sep 16 2014
pure green coffee cleanse PURE Garcinia Cambogia I saw a post on facebook with the duel weight loss break threw an It stated RISK FREE TRIAL which turned out to be a lie at first I just paid shipping an handling an two weeks later I checked my account an it was negative 175.00 dollars they charged me 87.50 for each bottle an the bank was unable to help because it was a risk free trial. I called an canceled an they even sent me conformation of the cancellation it was erased from my account history but returned 2 days later with the same amount missing so all together including shipping an handling I paid 186.00 dollars for these pills I thought were free chatsworth California Author: Pasadena, California Weightloss Programs: pure green coffee cleanse chatsworth, California

Sep 16 2014
ACE INC Scary Email Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: ACE INC Internet

Sep 16 2014
LA DERMANIQUE & LUMERA THE PRODUCT HAS MADE MY SKIN ITCH, I'VE ASKED FOR A RFUND OF $163.33 TO NO AVAIL. GREENVILLE SOUTH CAROLINA Author: MALDEN, Missouri Sales People: LA DERMANIQUE & LUMERA Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
Credit Sentry Reporting Affiliate company of tradeline Cottonwood Heights Utah Author: Beaverton, Oregon Credit & Debt Services: Credit Sentry Reporting Cottonwood Heights, Utah

Sep 16 2014
TITLE MAX I am paying a loan wiht a 140% and now I just had an accident and total my car. Now I am paying for a new car and for Title Max, which is a reapoff. Wha can I do. Anyone can telll me what happens if I stop payment. Roswell Georgia Author: ALPHARETTA, Georgia Loan Brokers: TITLE MAX Roswell, Georgia

Sep 16 2014
Zenni Optical Delivered defective and unusable glasses twice and now refuses to issue store credit or full refund Novato Internet Author: Georgia Eye Care: Zenni Optical Internet

Sep 16 2014
Pacific Tow They Stole my car Imperial Beach California Author: Imperial Beach, California Auto Towing: Pacific Tow Chula Vista, California

Sep 16 2014
Anderson Law Grouop Scott Davids wanted me to verify my address as they have filed legal charges against me and they need to send me court papers Internet Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Legal Process Servers: Anderson Law Grouop Internet

Sep 16 2014
peter jefferson/ George nelson. Claimed that my parents won the 3.5 million A BMW also a Mercedes..3 suitcases of 50,000.00$ Marion,Ohio Author: marion, Ohio Lottery: peter jefferson Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
family mobile Ripped on my bank account Nationwide Author: Canyon Lake, Texas Telephone Companies: family mobile Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
SurvivalLife.com Knife is NOT FREE !!! They WILL Charge your credit card another $20 a month without consent! Austin Texas Author: Murrells Inlet, South Carolina Sporting Goods: SurvivalLife.com Austin, Texas

Sep 16 2014
3gungear Thomas Buchanan 3gungear Thomas Buchanan I spoke with a representative of 3gungear about a specific product and was very happy that it was available. However it took no time for the response to emails and phone calls to end. I ordered my product, received my receipt and simply never heard from them again. I waited a bit and ended up reporting them to the Better Business Bureau. Still after many tries to contact 3gungear the Better Business Bureau heard nothing. Simply an elementary scam operation. I only fell for it because of my initial phone conversation with Thomas Buchanan. Mesa Arizona
Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Sporting Goods: 3gungear Thomas Buchanan Internet

Sep 16 2014
Neteller ,Optimal Payments Plc, Optimal Payments Plc Neteller there are arrogant at phone. Are charging for services and after then is stealling the customers money from account and use for own needs London International Author: London UK, Other Credit Card Processing Companies: Neteller (Optimal Payments Plc) Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
Martins Classic Cars Ripped me off on work on my car, they are dishonest they harged me extra for things I did not need and they scratched my vehicle in Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Mechanics: Martins Classic Cars Indianapolis, Indiana