Your Search | my perfect credit myperfectcredit.com val u corp 1st credit of america

1, Report #1196218

Dec 18 2014
Sporebank Stole 150 dollars from me, I spent four months trying to get my money back with no success Internet Author: Oregon Nurseries: Sporebank Internet

2, Report #1196213

Dec 17 2014
www.kleargear.com My wife got scammed by these people Massachusets Author: Bloomer, Wisconsin Specialty Stores: www.kleargear.com Internet

3, Report #1196205

Dec 17 2014
Robert Thurston Thurston Auro and special financing Maxx Auto Inc. Robert ThurstonJodi ThurstonThurston Auto and special FinancingMaxx Motors Inc.Anoka Mn.Ramsey Mn.robthurstonsales I @gmail.com Rob and Jodi Thurston advertise as an auto dealer who will sell you a car. Jodi Thurson and Rob advertise special financing I have had medical problems and my credit rating fell to 625 score. Below prime rate for a loan. Rob Thurston took me to North Country Ford a Luther Ford Dealer ship Coon Papids Mn. He picked ourt a vechile on their lot priced at 14K. Sales manager told him you can take this out of here 11,700. He told me great deal tonight, give me 1,ooo cash now tonight. Vechicle delivery tomorrow morning. Next morning, North Country Ford repeatedly calling Rob and Jodi Thursto. Me Too. No reply. Been trying a month. No reply. BBB rating F. Been a month now. Have done my homework on Jodi Thurston Brahmn Mn. Robert Thurston. They repeated have swindled hundreds and yet the state vechicle crime unit does nothing to bring charges and shut them down. Fraud to me. And hundreds of others. They keep changing their business name. BBB maxx motors Inc. Their first business. 9 more in 2 years. Check out BBB bureau Mn. Maxx motors Inc. You will see. I was swindled and work and honest job. They took the last hope I had trying to obtain a car after my illness. They are ruthless. I complained several times to their phone an email. Got a call from a guy who said we got your adress, no more calls or you are dead. I call the state vechicle crime unit, highway patrol who regulates this. Not doing their job. please help. Jim (((redacted))) Ramsey Minnesota Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Robert Thurston Thurston Auro and special financing Maxx Auto Inc. Ramsey, Minnesota

4, Report #1196202

Dec 17 2014
demagiwebs http://www.demagiwebs.com/dw/ I Payed them to help with my websight.. And i never heard from them again.. The websight is low budget and easy made do not buy from them be very careful 7074866204 Internet Author: tioga, Texas Internet Services: demagiwebs Internet

5, Report #1196182

Dec 17 2014
Chris Larocco and Endeavor America Loan Services Mortgage Broker Fraud, Illegal Lending Practices, Bait and Switch Shorewood ILLINOIS Author: Plainfield, Illinois Mortgage Brokers: Chris Larocco Nationwide

6, Report #1196180

Dec 17 2014
WELLS AFRGO BANK This bank seems unable to inform customers adequately when using online services, . Nationwide Author: Arvada, Colorado Credit Reporting Agencies: WELLS AFRGO BANK Nationwide

7, Report #1196165

Dec 17 2014
FightMyTicketCA.com Fight My Ticket California, FightMyTicketCA They only Post Dimissal Notices, but what about the tickets they lose Cerritos California Author: California Legal Services: FightMyTicketCA.com Cerritos, California

8, Report #1196149

Dec 17 2014
International Card Services Integrated Card Services, Merchant Account Solutions This company uses deceptive sales tactics, lies about fees, and fails to mention any contractual agreements such as terms and cancellation fees. Thousand Oaks Internet Author: Garden Grove, California Credit Card Processing Companies: International Card Services Internet

9, Report #1196156

Dec 17 2014
Dish Network This is how they treat customers who've been with them for 18 years!! We cancelled our DISH service because my husband got transferred. We sent back all of the equipment. They charge my debit card for $34.00 and $179.43 for 'unreturned' equipment. I called their customer service dept. GOT NO WHERE... Now I have to take this up with my bank. Nationwide Author: , Unusual Rip-Off: Dish Network Nationwide

10, Report #1196144

Dec 17 2014
North American Driling Corporation Larry Koonce Has defrauded me on 4 oil wells for over 150k and stole my money. Plano Texas
Author: Mckinney , Texas Investment Brokers: North American Driling Coporation Plano, Texas

Dec 17 2014
Stephen Baring aka Tempus Suisse Ltd. ,now defunct, aka art_and_watches ,new name on EBay Fraudulent, Deceptive, Sociopath Held Back Approximately $34,016 USD of my Hard-Earned Money London England
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Questionable Activities: Stephen Baring Internet

12, Report #1193539

Dec 17 2014
GLD MY Score, Identity Protect, Roadsave, Freester Scam, Stealing Consumer Information, retaliation against workers, White Collar Crimes!! Cleveland Tennessee
Author: Summerlin, Nevada Work at Home: GLD MY Score, Identity Protect, Roadsave, Freester Cleveland , Tennessee

13, Report #1196120

Dec 17 2014
NCS Litigations Office Jerry Burns Called my place of employment, my parents, my grandparents, and my cell phone and told me and them if I didnt respond to (((Redacted))) it would be considered a refusal and i would be served at my place of employment as well as my home. Nationwide Author: Dover, Ohio Collection Agencies: NCS Litigations Office Nationwide

14, Report #1196115

Dec 17 2014
Jakes Towing and Recovery Notified me 2 months after my burned up van was towed and tried to charge me $1500 for storage!!! Roseville California Author: Spokane, Washington Scrap Yard: Jakes Towing and Recovery Roseville, California

15, Report #1196108

Dec 17 2014
JNL Apparel and beyond I ordered the custom colts shoes on November 12th and I received a confirmation email explaining j would receive an email when my item had been shipped. I have read through many of these reports and am realizing that this may have been a scam! I'm out ove RIP-OFF APPAREL AND BEYOND COLTS SHOES Internet
Author: Greenfield, Indiana Specialty Stores: JNL Apparel and beyond Internet

16, Report #1196106

Dec 17 2014
Bohemia Interactive I feel honestly quite disgusted and upset. My rights have been abused by another player in game, Also I feel that this needs immediate action to be taken. I was forced teleported in random places by another player / cheater, this then lead to a ban from Battleye. Internet
Author: London, United Kingdom, Other Hackers: Bohemia Interactive Internet

17, Report #1196097

Dec 17 2014
bruce's pet care Bruce Zell told me to take my dog to be euthanized Lighthouse Point Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Animal Services: bruce's pet care Lighthouse Point, Florida

18, Report #1196096

Dec 17 2014
Abe's of Maine they held up my daughter order (xmas present for her brother) by 2 weeks the service man was rude when i told him that she was upset it might not be here in time for her to give it as a present. He replied SO WILL NEVER USE AGAIN EVER!! HORRIBLE!!!! DO not use unless you don't plan on having items in a timely fashion! her Christmas is ruined New Jersey Nationwide Author: sheldon, Vermont Cameras & Video: Abe's of Maine Nationwide

19, Report #1191751

Dec 17 2014
Allan Shutt Corporate Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer Las Vegas, Nevada Area Financial Services Current Credit One Bank, N.A.Previous Docu Prep, Inc., Prime Holdings Insurance Services, Inc., Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc.Education Massachusetts School of La Experience Credit One Bank, N.A. Corporate Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer Credit One Bank, N.A. December 2007 – Present (7 years)Las Vegas, Nevada . Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Provo, Utah Lawyers: Allan Shutt Las Vegas, Nevada

20, Report #1196092

Dec 17 2014
AlliedInterstate 866-464-9483 SAID I OWE CREDIT ONE BANK! I NEVER HAD THIS CARD BEFORE. I CALLED AND THEY ARE IN NEW DEHLI, THIS IS A SCAM! Southgate Michigan Author: Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: AlliedInterstate Southgate, Michigan

21, Report #1196084

America Camera deceptive scam Internet
Author: Strasburg, Colorado Camera Stores: America Camera Internet

22, Report #1196082

Dec 17 2014
Clear Credit Services James Allen Sounds like a scam after doing my own investigation and very consistent with the line of complaints on here!! Author: Orlando, Florida Liars: Clear Credit Services Internet

23, Report #1196074

Dec 17 2014
SleepOnLatex Stole my money and kept the product Chicago Illinois Author: Denver, Colorado Bed & Bath: SleepOnLatex Chicago, Illinois

24, Report #1196071

Dec 17 2014
Credit One Bank, N.A. CreditOne, Credit One Suspious billing activity: every other month not sending statement Las Vegas Nevada Author: Darien, Connecticut Banks: Credit One Bank, N.A. Las Vegas, Nevada

25, Report #1196057

Dec 17 2014
saferwholesale Great Sports Inc Refused to give me a refund and or store credit as promised Joliet Illinois Author: Dodge City, Kansas Specialty Stores: saferwholesale Joliet, Illinois