Your Search | maaco autobody & paint

Jul 25 2016
Blue Ribbon Painting and Staining, Inc Shane Weyland Liar, Thief, Lazy & Incompetent Genoa City Wisconsin Author: Woodstock, Illinois Paint & Wallpaper: Blue Ribbon Painting and Staining, Inc Genoa City, Wisconsin

Jul 22 2016
j &j auto repair damaged my door handle while doing a paint job gardena California Author: Alabama Body Work & Repair: j &j auto repair gardena, California

Jul 22 2016
Texas Pride Exteriors - Rob Russell Robert Alton Russell Rob Russell Hired us to remove siding, install new siding, caulk and paint. He got paid by the owners and did not pay us. He owes us $5000. Dallas Author: farmers branch, Texas Builders & Contractors: Texas Pride Exteriors - Rob Russell TX

Jul 20 2016
Dollar tree air fresher leak,took paint off my panel Katy Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Body Work & Repair: Dollar tree Texas

Jul 19 2016
MAACO Very disrespectful... Winston Salem North Carolina Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: MAACO Winston Salem, North Carolina

Jul 18 2016
Final Coat Nutmeg coating Paint is peeling everywhere and we have called and last time they came they charged us and still peeling and we can not get the company and this is suppose to be permanent. trumbull or east haven Internet Author: norwalk, Connecticut Paint & Wallpaper: Final Coat Internet

Jul 18 2016
Farmhouse Paint - farmhousepaint.com farm house paint Defective products - horrible customer service - owner laughs on phone - Nationwide Author: Florida Home & Garden Stores: Farmhouse Paint - farmhousepaint.com Nationwide

Jul 17 2016
Dunivan Painting & Powerwashing Dunivan painting Dunivan safety & loss control Extremely unprofessional Michigan City Indiana
Author: Michigan city, Indiana Paint & Wallpaper: Dunivan Painting & Powerwashing Michigan City, Indiana

Jul 12 2016
Star Auto Star Auto has been promising to complete the wood interior and paint of the car for the last two months. When I ask them to finish, they always have an excuse. The car is a gorgeous 1977 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow 2 Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Body Work & Repair: Star Auto Los Angeles, California

Jul 09 2016
Insured pInters Kim insured painters is a fraud. I called setup an appointment for 3 painters to come out. I was told that there, truck broke down, could the y come tomorrow. I said sure I understand. I tried calling them several times yesterday, but would on respond by text. Today here I sit waiting, trying to text them and no answer. This company is a fraud. They had me buy paint, paint brushes, and everything that goes with the to paint. She said that they will be here today at 9am. I'm about to leave after reading the other report. Scam scam scam. Minneapolis. Craigslist Nationwide Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Adult Web Site: Insured pInters Nationwide

Jul 08 2016
Xpert Painters of Houston Joseph ElamBee Removal of Houston BEE-WARE--XPERT SCAM ARTIST Houston, Texas Internet
Author: Houston , Texas Paint & Wallpaper: Xpert Painters of Houston Internet

Jul 07 2016
dunivan painting and power washing brian Dunleavy dunivan painting and powerwashing dunivan safety and loss control shady company, insists on cash only for work, changes prices after agreed michigan city Indiana Author: michigan city, Indiana Paint & Wallpaper: dunivan painting and power washing michigan city, Indiana

Jul 06 2016
Kyees Construction John Kyees Ex CFO of Express hires Addicts without notifying homeowners for cheap labor Westerville Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Paint & Wallpaper: Kyees Construction Westerville, Ohio

Jun 30 2016
Top Tier Painting LLC Michael Freed HORRIFIC. Took almost two weeks (much longer than quoted), left razor blades on the floor for my toddler to find, zebra stripes stillon ceilings even after they fixed them, dip cans, trash left for my children to find, they used my tupperware and utensils and left them dirty on my deck, did not prep the majority of the walls or ceilings, did not paint parts of ceilings at all, did not paint entire sections of trim, got paint spots on ceiling fans, windows, light switches, floors, my grass, the side of my house, clogged my sink and LEFT IT THAT WAY until I complained and then they emptied the trap into one of MY towels which they proceeded to leave sopping wet under the sink, they painted our master bedroom with obviously a roller filled with water and dried paint since it left stuff all over my walls....it goes on and on. I informed them numerous times during the project that there were problems. They have threatened to sue if I do not pay him the remaining balance. I want my deposit back! Worst experience of my entire life. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Westerville Ohio
Author: Powell, Ohio Home Improvements: Top Tier Painting LLC Westerville, Ohio

Jun 25 2016
Rustoleum Restore it ruined my deck and porch Vernon hills Illinois Author: Plattsburgh , New York Paint & Wallpaper: Rustoleum Vernon hills, Illinois

Jun 18 2016
REV Motorsports REV Motors Ripped off, sold car with paint chipping & peeling, lied, no customer service, don't inspect cars, no ethics Portland Oregon
As-Is Author: Portland, Oregon Auto Dealers: REV Motorsports Portland, Oregon

17, Report #1312004

Jun 17 2016
Eclipse Autobody Sam Forged my name on 2 party check-Work incomplete-Lies phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Body Work & Repair: Eclipse Autobody phoenix, Arizona

Jun 16 2016
Hanh Huynh Autobody Shop TOP SCAMMERS in St Paul Minnesota Author: Hopkins, Minnesota Body Work & Repair: Hanh Huynh Autobody Shop St Paul, Minnesota

Jun 09 2016
Maaco ripoff Katy Texas Author: Katy, Texas Car Parts & Accessories: Maaco Katy, Texas

Jun 07 2016
Rustoleum Rustoleum deck restore Rustoleum deck restore 10X peeling and cracking in less than a month I contacted them by phone Nationwide
Author: Chesnee, South Carolina Paint & Wallpaper: Rustoleum Nationwide

Jun 04 2016
colony cargo colony cargo of fitzgerald ga shotty paint work fitzgerald Georgia An Idustry Insider Comments Author: anderson, South Carolina Trailers: colony cargo fitzgerald, Georgia

May 30 2016
Roger Pelletier Painting AVOID THIS MENACE AT ALL COST! Topsham Maine Author: Brunswick, Maine Paint & Wallpaper: Roger Pelletier Painting Topsham, Maine

May 28 2016
R.J. Pelletier, Inc., Roger Pelletier, Pelletier Painting Roger Pelletier is dishonest in my opinion. Topsham Maine Author: Maine Paint & Wallpaper: R.J. Pelletier, Inc. Topsham, Maine

May 26 2016
Color Mania Paint Cory Jahromi Did Not Deliver Services, Will Not Refund Money, Will Not Communicate San Diego California Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Motorcycles: Color Mania Paint San Diego, California

May 20 2016
maaco collision repair & pinting maaco miami Florida Author: miami beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: maaco collision repair & pinting miami , Florida