Your Search | maaco autobody & paint

Aug 26 2016
Immaculate Interiors jason harley Did a horrible job painting or home and refused to show up and fix it and wont refund, has failed to follow thru on numerous promises Denver Colorado
Author: aurora, Colorado Paint & Wallpaper: Immaculate Interiors Colorado

Aug 19 2016
Emma Cimino Refused to satisfy promises made at beginning of lease. Ceiling Fan, Curtains/Blinds, Repair and Paint Decking. When attempting to request attention to property she will either ignore emails or monopolize phone conversations with her multitude of problems so you then become focused on ending the call. Lake Arrowhead California Author: Lake Arrowhead, California Housing Rentals: Emma Cimino Lake Arrowhead, California

3, Report #1320944

Aug 05 2016
Touch of class pressure washing I had my driveway pressure washed by Carlos Goularte. Besides does terrible work, he lies and tells you he's coming back Tomm. And weeks go by before he comes back. I had my garage floor painted and the walls. He used one coat of paint and a lot of streak Dishonest and rude Boynton beach Florida
Author: Delray beach, Florida Cleaning Services: Touch of class pressure washing Boynton beach, Florida

4, Report #1320162

Aug 01 2016
MACCO Auto paint and body Poor everything from comunacation to work preformed PRAIRIEVILL LOUISIAINNA Nationwide Author: GONZALES, Louisiana Auto Repair Service: MACCO Auto paint and body Nationwide

5, Report #1319736

Jul 30 2016
insured painters, paint-dallas.com craigslist DALLAS Texas Author: DALLAS, Texas Home Improvements: insured painters Texas

Jul 25 2016
Blue Ribbon Painting and Staining, Inc Shane Weyland Liar, Thief, Lazy & Incompetent Genoa City Wisconsin Author: Woodstock, Illinois Paint & Wallpaper: Blue Ribbon Painting and Staining, Inc Genoa City, Wisconsin

Jul 22 2016
j &j auto repair damaged my door handle while doing a paint job gardena California Author: Alabama Body Work & Repair: j &j auto repair gardena, California

Jul 22 2016
Texas Pride Exteriors - Rob Russell Robert Alton Russell Rob Russell Hired us to remove siding, install new siding, caulk and paint. He got paid by the owners and did not pay us. He owes us $5000. Dallas Author: farmers branch, Texas Builders & Contractors: Texas Pride Exteriors - Rob Russell TX

Jul 20 2016
Dollar tree air fresher leak,took paint off my panel Katy Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Body Work & Repair: Dollar tree Texas

Jul 19 2016
MAACO Very disrespectful... Winston Salem North Carolina Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: MAACO Winston Salem, North Carolina

Jul 18 2016
Final Coat Nutmeg coating Paint is peeling everywhere and we have called and last time they came they charged us and still peeling and we can not get the company and this is suppose to be permanent. trumbull or east haven Internet Author: norwalk, Connecticut Paint & Wallpaper: Final Coat Internet

Jul 18 2016
Farmhouse Paint - farmhousepaint.com farm house paint Defective products - horrible customer service - owner laughs on phone - Nationwide Author: Florida Home & Garden Stores: Farmhouse Paint - farmhousepaint.com Nationwide

Jul 17 2016
Dunivan Painting & Powerwashing Dunivan painting Dunivan safety & loss control Extremely unprofessional Michigan City Indiana
Author: Michigan city, Indiana Paint & Wallpaper: Dunivan Painting & Powerwashing Michigan City, Indiana

Jul 12 2016
Star Auto Star Auto has been promising to complete the wood interior and paint of the car for the last two months. When I ask them to finish, they always have an excuse. The car is a gorgeous 1977 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow 2 Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Body Work & Repair: Star Auto Los Angeles, California

Jul 09 2016
Insured pInters Kim insured painters is a fraud. I called setup an appointment for 3 painters to come out. I was told that there, truck broke down, could the y come tomorrow. I said sure I understand. I tried calling them several times yesterday, but would on respond by text. Today here I sit waiting, trying to text them and no answer. This company is a fraud. They had me buy paint, paint brushes, and everything that goes with the to paint. She said that they will be here today at 9am. I'm about to leave after reading the other report. Scam scam scam. Minneapolis. Craigslist Nationwide Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Adult Web Site: Insured pInters Nationwide

Jul 08 2016
Xpert Painters of Houston Joseph ElamBee Removal of Houston BEE-WARE--XPERT SCAM ARTIST Houston, Texas Internet
Author: Houston , Texas Paint & Wallpaper: Xpert Painters of Houston Internet

Jul 07 2016
dunivan painting and power washing brian Dunleavy dunivan painting and powerwashing dunivan safety and loss control shady company, insists on cash only for work, changes prices after agreed michigan city Indiana Author: michigan city, Indiana Paint & Wallpaper: dunivan painting and power washing michigan city, Indiana

Jul 06 2016
Kyees Construction John Kyees Ex CFO of Express hires Addicts without notifying homeowners for cheap labor Westerville Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Paint & Wallpaper: Kyees Construction Westerville, Ohio

Jun 30 2016
Top Tier Painting LLC Michael Freed HORRIFIC. Took almost two weeks (much longer than quoted), left razor blades on the floor for my toddler to find, zebra stripes stillon ceilings even after they fixed them, dip cans, trash left for my children to find, they used my tupperware and utensils and left them dirty on my deck, did not prep the majority of the walls or ceilings, did not paint parts of ceilings at all, did not paint entire sections of trim, got paint spots on ceiling fans, windows, light switches, floors, my grass, the side of my house, clogged my sink and LEFT IT THAT WAY until I complained and then they emptied the trap into one of MY towels which they proceeded to leave sopping wet under the sink, they painted our master bedroom with obviously a roller filled with water and dried paint since it left stuff all over my walls....it goes on and on. I informed them numerous times during the project that there were problems. They have threatened to sue if I do not pay him the remaining balance. I want my deposit back! Worst experience of my entire life. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Westerville Ohio
Author: Powell, Ohio Home Improvements: Top Tier Painting LLC Westerville, Ohio

Jun 25 2016
Rustoleum Restore it ruined my deck and porch Vernon hills Illinois Author: Plattsburgh , New York Paint & Wallpaper: Rustoleum Vernon hills, Illinois

Jun 18 2016
REV Motorsports REV Motors Ripped off, sold car with paint chipping & peeling, lied, no customer service, don't inspect cars, no ethics Portland Oregon
As-Is Author: Portland, Oregon Auto Dealers: REV Motorsports Portland, Oregon

22, Report #1312004

Jun 17 2016
Eclipse Autobody Sam Forged my name on 2 party check-Work incomplete-Lies phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Body Work & Repair: Eclipse Autobody phoenix, Arizona

Jun 16 2016
Hanh Huynh Autobody Shop TOP SCAMMERS in St Paul Minnesota Author: Hopkins, Minnesota Body Work & Repair: Hanh Huynh Autobody Shop St Paul, Minnesota

Jun 09 2016
Maaco ripoff Katy Texas Author: Katy, Texas Car Parts & Accessories: Maaco Katy, Texas

Jun 07 2016
Rustoleum Rustoleum deck restore Rustoleum deck restore 10X peeling and cracking in less than a month I contacted them by phone Nationwide
Author: Chesnee, South Carolina Paint & Wallpaper: Rustoleum Nationwide