Your Search | maaco collision repair & auto painting center

May 04 2016
Carid SMOKE AND MIRROR SALES AND RETURN POLICY, EXCESSIVE TIME FOR SHIPPING AND RETURNS, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE Cranbury New Jersey Author: Cornelius , North Carolina Auto Parts: Carid Cranbury , New Jersey

May 04 2016
JD Byrider Tuesday. Sales rep JD Money Trap Columbus Ohio Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Columbus, Ohio

May 04 2016
Riverfront christler dodge North aurora Illinois Author: Aurora, Illinois Auto Warranty: Riverfront christler dodge North aurora, Illinois

May 04 2016
Tuffy Auto Service Center Charged for new radiator and got used one. Tried to overcharge for towing fees. Car broke down 25 minutes after I left. Bradenton Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Auto Repair Service: Tuffy Auto Service Center FL

May 03 2016
Drivetime Robbed me of my money sold me a lemon. Overcharged. Problem vehicle Indianapolis IN - Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Drivetime Nationwide

May 03 2016
Hotwire.com & Dollar car rental Made reservations via hotwire they assigned me to Dollar car rental. Dollar hand stamped agreement with RETURN EMPTY No reimbursement for remaining gas San Francisco Internet Author: Boulder, Colorado Auto & Truck Rental: Hotwire.com & Dollar car rental Internet

May 03 2016
Keyes European Mercedes DON'T TRUST KEYES EUROPEAN MERCEDES Los Angeles California Author: kennesaw, Georgia Auto Dealers: Keyes European Mercedes Los Angeles, California

May 03 2016
Cat's Exotics THIS DEALER SELLS UNSAFE CARS Lynnwood Washington They Were Just Waiting... Author: Glendale, California Auto Dealers: Cat's Exotics Lynnwood , Washington

May 03 2016
1and2automotive, LLC Lied to me about the condition of a vehicle we purchased Dallas Texas Leading With Your Chin Author: The Colony, Texas Auto Dealers: 1and2automotive, LLC Dallas, Texas

May 03 2016
Discount Computer Systems DCS WORST EXPERIENCE EVER (gave hard drive back to me broken and unusable) FORT WORTH Texas
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Discount Computer Systems FORT WORTH, Texas

May 03 2016
Infinity Insurance David Kelba, Wendy Sanchez, Saundra zammudio, Sam menchaca, James R Gober Infinity Insurance Altered Car Estimate Repairs Violation Auto Body Rights Birmingham California Author: Los Angeles, California Car Insurance: Infinity Insurance Birmingham, California

May 03 2016
My bonus center Health care alliance I did there survey after making a order online. I thought I was only paying $2 for a magazine. Internet Author: Tavares, Florida Questionable Activities: My bonus center Internet

May 03 2016
Five Star engines Bought new 383 had oilbleaks everywhere cost me $750 Glendale Arizona Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Auto Parts: Five Star engines Glendale, Arizona

May 03 2016
Good Deal Auto Fraudulent smog certificate to sell vehicle sacramento California Author: sacramento, California Auto Dealers: Good Deal Auto sacramento, California

May 03 2016
Advanced Auto Repair Destroyed my Vehicle Long Beach California Author: Long Beach, California Auto Repair Service: Advanced Auto Repair Long Beach, California

May 03 2016
Summit view auto Scammed on warranty which told me I would receive refund if not used Spencerport New York Author: Hilton, New York Auto Warranty: Summit view auto Spencerport, New York

May 03 2016
RBC LAW CENTER NEW YORK Kelly Chavistad take $ 5000.00 to stop foreclosure and promise modification .14 months ago . Never did nothing in my case . Now don't answer any calls or e-mails . New York New York Author: southington , Connecticut Lawyers: RBC LAW CENTER NEW YORK New York , New York

May 03 2016
Formula One Autocentres Lets ruin this couples bank holiday weekend mansfield united kingdom Author: mansfield nottinghamshire, Alabama Auto Parts: Formula One Autocentres mansfield, United Kingdom

May 02 2016
National Auto Market Took my money, lied to me a bunch, and didn't delivery their promised services Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Auto Advertising Services: National Auto Market Internet

20, Report #1203752

Capital Cash.Co False Written Complaint California-AR Nationwide
AHAHA TINA CONLEY AGAIN our Repair Business Hurting Your Scam CPN Business HAHA Nice Try A G A I N Author: Texas Financial Services: Capital Cash.Co Nationwide

May 02 2016
JT Bryant Financial Services JTBryant Credit Solutions, JTBryant Insurance JT Bryant The guy is a total scam. He takes peoples money to repair their credit and does nothing. He also takes their money to settle disputed or past due creditors and does nothing. Southlake, Texas
Response to more JT Bryant Lies Author: Lewisville, Texas Credit Card Fraud: JT Bryant Financial Services Internet

May 02 2016
Health Center 1 He was selling a medicine to take stem cells and my Mom would get better from all illness and when we said no he got mad and called me a idiot Las Vegas Nevada Author: Brea, California Supplemental Health Programs: Health Center 1 Las Vegas, Nevada

May 02 2016
Think Green PC will not respond to my requests for them to honor the 2 yr replacement warranty when I purchased a laptop through Think Green PC Kentucky Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Think Green PC Internet

May 02 2016
New Egg REFUSES to answer my complaints or repair/replace my laptop under the 2 yr extended replacement warranty they sell Whittier, California Internet Warranty company? Author: Peoria, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: New Egg Internet

May 02 2016
CHAPMAN BMW ON CAMELBACK JOE AGUSTA (SALES), STEVE SUCKER (FINANCE), DOUG MARTIN (SALES MGR), DAVE SMALL (FINANCE) BOB COTA (GM) LIARS-CREDIT MISREPRESENTATION-NON-APPROVAL OF CREDIT PULLS-RUDE-MISREPRESENTATION Phoenix Arizona Author: mMESA, Arizona Auto Dealers: CHAPMAN BMW ON CAMELBACK Phoenix, Arizona