Your Search | maaco collison repair & auto painting

Sep 17 2014
Toyota of Glendora misdiagnosed problems, Glendora California Author: Glendora, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Toyota of Glendora Glendora, California

Sep 17 2014
Ken Miller Browns Automotive HELP! GET MY 2007 FORD FREESTAR which has been at 4 locations since Nov. 2012. with nothing under the hood nor tires. We paid over $5000 for engines and other parts he lost , + $10,000 for rental cars & old car to have something to drive. he says it will take him 4 hr. to put together a yr. ago 623-229-6950. Phoenix Arizona Author: scottsdale, Arizona Auto Mechanics: Ken Miller Browns Automotive Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 17 2014
car hop Rochester minnesota Car hop not as put off to be say they work with people with bad credit NOT rochester minnesota Author: winona, Minnesota Auto Dealers: car hop Rochester minnesota Minnesota

Sep 17 2014
Global Gateway Exchange Dustin or Sierra Bester Failure to Pay for Work Holland Ohio Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Global Gateway Exchange Holland, Ohio

OpticsFast.com Lenses and frames sales and repair Internet
Author: Miami, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: OpticsFast.com Internet

Sep 17 2014
Novus Auto Glass DFW, Jarrod Olsen Did not have insurance when he drove up in Novus truck to repair windshield and did $3,000 worth of damages Lewisville Texas
Author: North Richland Hills, Texas Auto Repair Service: Novus Auto Glass DFW Internet

Sep 17 2014
MVP Credit Repair Nothing But a SCAM!!! Don't Use MVP Credit Repair!!!! Charlottesville Internet Author: Hyattsville, Maryland Financial Services: MVP Credit Repair Internet

Thomas Auto Sales Goes back on promises then lies to customer. Hillsboro Oregon
Author: McMinnville, Oregon Auto Dealers: Thomas Auto Sales Hillsboro, Oregon

Sep 17 2014
drivers z edge they cx my contract in nov 2013 when i pought it in oct 2013 and i sold my car and want my refund henderson nationwide Author: rome, New York Auto Warranty: drivers z edge Select State/Province

Sep 17 2014
National General Insurance SafeGuard Casualty.Com Inc GMAC I was quoted an amount to begin with and within the first month, the payment went up $25, then another $15. I'm basically back at the rate I was at before I switched to what I thought was a better priced policy. So much time spent getting quotes and switching insurance and now I have to begin again. I am just thankful I didn't set up auto draft because who knows what this company would have just taken from me if they had the option! I tried contacting the agent that sold me the policy and he was extremely rude and unprofessional telling me fight another battle as a struggling single mother on a strict budget upping my policy by over $40 a month is a BIG deal to me! Pembroke Pines Florida Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Car Insurance: National General Insurance Pembroke Pines, Florida

Sep 17 2014
Enterprise Rental Car You can't rent from Enterprise if you are disabled! Troy New York Author: Upstate, New York Auto Rentals: Enterprise Rental Car Troy, New York

Sep 17 2014
Edge Auto Gary Ambro Found Dead Racoon and 5 baby racoons in trunk Clawson Michigan Author: Clawson, Michigan Auto Dealers: Edge Auto Clawson, Michigan

Sep 16 2014
AutoNation Inc. AutoNation Ford Auto Nation FordAuto NationAutonation AutoNation - Lies Unprofessional SCAM Scottsdale Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Auto Dealers: AutoNation Inc. Nationwide

Rocky Mountain Customs Jeff Huffman Classic Car mess up Conrad Montana
Author: Montana Auto Mechanics: Rocky Mountain Customs Conrad, Montana

Sep 16 2014
Alfa Romeo Import AKA Alfa Romeo Import of Greater Toronto Corporation AKA Guido Baechler Car Importing and selling Toronto, Ontario, Canada Internet Author: Toronto, New York Auto Dealers: Alfa Romeo Import Internet

Sep 16 2014
Jim's Auto Sales Wasn't full disclosure on the 2010 Camaro SS I bought. Fontana California Author: Lakeside, California Auto Dealers: Jim's Auto Sales Fontana, California

Sep 16 2014
Car-mart of Owensboro America's car-mart unlawfully repossed my car owensboro Kentucky Author: owensboro, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Car-mart of Owensboro owensboro, Kentucky

Sep 16 2014
OKCARZ Newport Richey Fl Do not be scammed New port richey Internet Author: Holiday, Alabama Auto Inspection: OKCARZ Newport Richey Fl Internet

Sep 16 2014
unknown 818-738-7585 Won't stop calling from Ebay ads Los Angeles CA Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Advertising Services: unknown 818-738-7585 Internet

Sep 16 2014
Safecart Abused the use of Paypal to invade my bank acct. and make recurring charges. Unknown Internet Author: Placerville, California Computer Service & Repair: Safecart Internet

Sep 16 2014
PCMeets.com Ryan Williams  Total Scam!! Charlotte North Carolina Author: Westerville , Ohio Computer Service & Repair: PCMeets.com Charlotte, North Carolina

Sep 16 2014
atvsnetweb, inc. Kazumausaonline, inc. scam steal take advantage of charge without sending parts Marion IllinoisGeorgia Author: Texas, Texas Auto Parts: atvsnetweb, inc. Internet

Sep 16 2014
westren dental I missed one payment for repair of broken teeth CHICO Nationwide Author: Chico, California Liars: westren dental Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
All Star Direct Auto Shipping Do not recommend using this company! Pacific Palisades Nationwide Author: Reno, Nevada Auto Shipping Companies: All Star Direct Auto Shipping Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
Metro Auto Michael SobhMichael-s2 (EBay) Michael stated in his Ebay auction that the car we were purchasing had a clear title, had been in a minor fender bender. His autocheck confirmed the fender bender, his fabricated autocheck! When we went to trade the car, we were informed from a carfax report that the car was a total loss, had been in a wreck with airbag deployment. Therefor three dealers wanted nothing to do with our car. Our good deal was a HUGE mistake! We are still unsure how he turned a salvage title into a clear one! Redford Michigan Author: Worden, Illinois Auto Dealers: Metro Auto Internet