Your Search | magic mike, im guerillas

1, Report #1341965

Dec 07 2016
Black magic expert kala jadoo ka mahir amil rehmat ali shah Scammed Me Out Of £564.00. Lahore Internet Author: London, Other Psychic: Black magic expert kala jadoo ka mahir amil rehmat ali shah Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
National Paving Mike Wasso Ripp Off Con Man Perris California Author: Agua Dulce, California Builders & Contractors: National Paving Perris, California

Dec 05 2016
PMCS Mike Hannahs Crooked Contractor Heath Ohio
Author: Heath, Ohio Home Improvements: PMCS Heath, Ohio

Dec 05 2016
Chrome Wheel Exchange or Mike Byner Said Company required an 800.00 decurity deposit for core rims. We returned the core rims but our deposit was not returned, neither were our core rims. This company has retained our core deposit AND our core rims. Brighton Michigan Author: Connellsville, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle: Chrome Wheel Exchange Brighton, Michigan

Dec 04 2016
Franklin Funding Group Mike Patel Franklin Funding Group in Brooklyn NY Franklin Funding Group are internet thieves Brooklyn New York Author: Virginia Beach, Iowa Loans: Franklin Funding Group Mike Patel Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Magic tracks2121 I paid for an order, magic tracks race cars and it has been over a month and I haven't received anything g nor my money. Fairfield New jersey Author: Oak park, Illinois Art Galleries: Magic tracks2121 Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
Magic tracks Ontelworldpacksusa I paid for an order, magic tracks race cars and it has been over a month and I haven't received anything nor my money. Fairfield, nj Nationwide Magic tracks Author: Oak park, Illinois Adoption Agencies: Magic tracks Internet

Nov 29 2016
magic tracks bad customer service Nationwide Author: Beaumont, California Department & Outlet Stores: magic tracks Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Magic Tracks (as seen on TV) Same complaint as other lady but when I reached someone through the ordering dept to cancel my $62 purchase that should have been $30, a man named Anthony was rude, laughed at me when I was explaining my order.  Internet Author: Denton, Texas Toy Stores: Magic Tracks (as seen on TV) Internet

Nov 27 2016
yp advertising Mike Brown, John Nostrand,Sonia Wilkes Lied , ignored phone calls, not returning e mails, customer service in Philippines ,bait and switch Jacksonville Florida Author: Miami, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: yp advertising Florida

Nov 26 2016
TrueBuildCredit, Ashley, Andy Valencia, mike, lied and lead me on for almost a year Newport Beach, California nationwide Author: Gallup, New Mexico Credit & Debt Services: TrueBuildCredit, Newport Beach, CA 92663,

Nov 25 2016
Magic Tracks Placed an order and then was told it was on back order. My order was not completed. They also advertise only sold on the internet and my daughter bought it at toys are us. When I tried to cancel the order I was hung up on for three consecutive times. They refused to allow me to speak with a supervisor and gave me a customer service number which is only a recording and then automatically hangs up on you. Internet Author: El Paso, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: Magic Tracks Internet

Nov 21 2016
Partner with Mike B Mike Buontempo and Ozan Yucetepe False advertising claiming 30 day money back guarantee but no such thing. Westfield New Jersey Author: Bangalore, Karnataka , New Jersey Adult Web Site: Partner with Mike B Internet

Nov 17 2016
preimeire credit they never send me anything in mail saying i owe money 2nd they tapped in my bank account put freeze on it they refuse to work with me bunch of criminals im dealing with i want them stoped indianapolis Indiana Author: hammond, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: preimeire credit indianapolis , Indiana

Nov 15 2016
Mike Patel business loans business loans from Mike Patel in New York Mike Patel the con artist with hidden fees Brooklyn New York Nationwide Author: Doral, Florida Loans: Mike Patel business loans Nationwide

Nov 15 2016
Williamson Oceans Trailers Mark Williamson and Mike Tucker Scam Review from Williamson Oceans Trailers and Mark Williamson Sandy Utah Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Auto manufactures: Williamson Oceans Trailers Sandy, Utah

Nov 15 2016
legit pain meds legitpainmeds.com if you want to be lied to, put off, treated like you are an idiot and buy this mike guys sad stories of why he can't get this or that to you...then here's your dealer...DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN! who really knows his real name...probably Jo thief, liar, scammer, tries to get you to pay up front for a deal when you have never received what you have payed for, ficious when confronted, arrogant Costa Rica Internet Author: avon, Connecticut Drugstores: legit pain meds Internet

Nov 14 2016
Mr. Transmission Scammer and Con Artist ,Mike May, Columbus Georgia Author: McDonough Ga, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Mr. Transmission Columbus, Georgia

Nov 13 2016
chidi onyejuruwa chidi onyejuruwa Produced a music video & hired me on the the crew. We negotiated a fee for my work. I did the job & all were satisfied. I worked from start to finish on this music video, when I went to collect my pymt he said that he will paypal me that night. I believed him since we worked together previously on a film. I contacted him the next day & he said he will mail me a check on monday & he confirmed my mailing address. A week passed & I reached out to him &. He said that he mailed out the check & that I should get it any day. After a moth passed I asked again for my check & got upset with me saying that he couldnt afford it now & that his company would pay me but it takes 6-8 weeks for the check to be mailed. I knew he was lying because he posted on his social media that he bought a new car. I called him out on it & he then accused me of something I wasnt doing & told me thats why Im not getting paid for working on this music video. I refused to accept that answer & threatened to take him to court. He then agreed to mail me the check & its been over a year now & still no check. I did some research & found through someone in Florida that he is just a party boy who acts like a Hollywood hot shot. I also found out that he is not a true full time industry worker but actually a server at TGI Friday's. F* you chidi onyejuruwa! People should be paid for their work, especially when the work is done well & all are content with it. You are a liar. Studio City Los angeles
Author: Los feliz , California Producers: chidi onyejuruwa Studio City,

Nov 07 2016
Locksmith 25-7 ,website address is magic locksmith.net, Local locksmith service Charged way more than advertised online or quoted to me over the phone Portland Internet, Orego
Author: Clackamas, Oregon Adoption Agencies: Locksmith 25-7 Internet

Nov 05 2016
PURPLE RHINO Purple Rhino have a free trial all they said was pay $4.00 ONLY for your FREE TRIAL AND I USED MY CREDIT CARD AND INSTEAD OF TAKING $4.00 THEY TOOK ALMOST $15.00 AND NOW THEY EMAILING ME TALKING ABT WHERE DO WE SHIP THE TRIAL TO BUT IN ORDER TO ORDER THEIR PRODUCT YOU HAVE TO SUBMIT AN ADDRESS INWHICH I DID... IM VERY VERY VERY PISSED OFF ABT THIS MATTER TAMPA BAY FLORIDA Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Adult Web Sites: PURPLE RHINO Internet

Nov 03 2016
Kevin Williams He told that im being charge with 3 different allegations. And also said that i will be arrest tomorrow morning. Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Criminal Justice System: Kevin Williams Nationwide

Nov 03 2016
Magic Motors Center Magic Motors Buyer Beware! Miami Florida
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Magic Motors Center Miami, Florida

Nov 01 2016
Mike Mineo www.buymywash.com airport car wash Poor service, rude owner Nationwide Author: Aurora, Colorado Car Washes: Mike Mineo/www.buymywash.com Nationwide

Oct 29 2016
Joe Cristiano 6477107171 Mike phipps 6475174212 STUCCO REMOVAL CABINET SPRAYING 6477107171 Joe Cristiano 6477107171 Mike phipps 6475174212 STUCCO REMOVAL CABINET SPRAYING 6477107171 THESE guys scammed 4k off my my wife and I in August. Was supposed to start work September 30th and never showed up. Called him every day as well as texted and emailed him to get our money back. Found out after major frustration that he was in jail for doing the same thing under a different business name. Currently have a case pending with Consumer Services via the government. We should join forced to ensure this character doesn't take anyone elses money! MAPLE Ontario Author: maple, Ohio tempdir: Joe Cristiano 6477107171 Mike phipps 6475174212 STUCCO REMOVAL CABINET SPRAYING 6477107171 MAPLE, Ontario