MAGS R US, AM PRESS ASSOCIATES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Mags R Us, AM Press Associates
There may be more specific results for "Mags R Us, AM Press Associates"
For more specific results for "Mags R Us, AM Press Associates"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
World wide travels I bought 5 airline tickets & paid him full cash money of $5000.00 US dollars , he gave the print out of the ticket but didn't issue the ticket & it's not only my family there was hundreds of other people involved with that & he disappeared Jackson height New York Author: Ozone park, New York Air Travel: World wide travels Jackson height, New York

Jul 20 2017
revenue recovery corporation reported that they collecting on behalf of king emergency associates 130 dollars, I asked them for bills ,never sent to me,they destroyed my credit score by reporting this bogus charge to equifax credit bureau aurora Colorado Author: bakersfield, California Emergency Medical Services: revenue recovery corporation aurora, Colorado

Jul 20 2017
Twin Cities Wholesale sold us meat that is not edible ,it is tough and can't even be chewed. They will not answer or return calls and claim they guarantee their product Coral Springs Florida Author: Vadnais Heights, Minnesota Food Vendors: Twin Cities Wholesale Coral Springs, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Worldpay US, Inc Worldpay, Worlsdpay credit card processing Be alert, avoid loosing money and time, Worldpay is inept and their actions are negligent and possibly fraudulent... they charge you much more, keep your customers' payments and do not even admit they have the money, blaming your site Atlanta Georgia Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Worldpay US, Inc Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 20 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates, Sherm Oaks, California 91423 Internet Author: Logan, Utah Computer Mail Order: Dar Waterfront & Associates

Jul 20 2017
TRS Limited Tate & Kirlin Associates paytka.com i did buy anything from these people philadelphia pa. Nationwide Author: Sedona, Arizona Skin Care: TRS Limited Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Dr. MATTHEW HARRIS Dr matthew harris caused me extreme pain during a routine epidural procedure. He failed to wait for the numbing solution to work and instead hastily and carelessly injected me with painful epidural solution. When I yelled out and started crying from pain he yelled at me to stop crying and accused me of simply wanting attention. Then said I had psychological issues to how I reacted to pain. I am appalled at how horrible this Dr treated me especially in my most vulnerable state. Laguna Hills California Author: Laguna hills, California Healthcare Centers: Dr. MATTHEW HARRIS Laguna Hills, California

Jul 20 2017
UPS Store Fleming Island Retail Store Destroyed US Mail that arrived for my organization without contacting me or returning it to sender. Orange Park Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Mailbox Rentals: UPS Store Fleming Island Fleming Island, FL

Jul 20 2017
beaute instant reducer i was ordering some skin care producted to reduce my wrinkles they were suppose to just send me a free sample for 4.99 so like a believer i ored it but did not expected it to go threw cause i was 5 cents short but it did this all happen in june well i,m disable & get a check each month & they took 99.95 of my money out of my social sercerty check cause i have it on a card & now i am having to go threw my card people we will say to try to get my money back & don,t even know if i will so people if u believe any of these little thing that say it,s only 4.99 & the starts in hollywood are going crazy over it cause it works so good do not believe them cause it is a falses believe me i,ll never fall for it again cause this makes twice it has done happen to me but it was threw another company & i really looked up to this lady las vegas nevada Author: bassett, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: beaute instant reducer Internet

Jul 20 2017
DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Belle Epoque I only received the sample and paid the shipping fee I do not owe anything this is a rip off a scam I wouldn't order anything that expense I dont have that kind of money . Charging me for something i didnt receive. I only receive a sample and paid the shipping haven't receive anything since Internet Author: Perkinsville, Vermont Consumer Services: DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Internet

Jul 20 2017
Denny's Antenna Services Final Attempt to Resolve: BUYER BEWARE!!! I don't get it, Denny? I was impressed by your suggestions and help in getting the TV reception I was hoping for. You followed up when I initially had no improvement with the stacker. You responded again when I realized no need for the HDA100. I sent the HDA100 back like new with your receipt as you instructed. You received it April 29, 2017, at 11:20am, but you never processed a refund. And now you don't respond. I am now seeing you have done this with others. Why? For $54 you are willing to continue tarnishing your business reputation? I have given you until 2:30pm CST today, July 20, 2017, to respond and/or refund $54 back to the card for the return of the HDA100. If there is no response and/or refund by that time, I will have my credit card company deal with you and begin blowing up the internet with ALL possibilities of BUYER BEWARE NEGATIVE REVIEWS about you and your business. $54! Really, Denny? Ithaca Michigan Author: Warrenville, Illinois Television Parts & Services: Denny's Antenna Services Ithaca, Michigan

Jul 20 2017
Sturat Allen Associates told me I owed money and set up payments of $596 each. Paid the entire off with outomatice withdrawals and now find my credit report has one listed. I had my checking iwth another bank that is now gone and this is from years ago. tuscon Arizona Author: Dillsburg, Pennsylvania Collection Agency's: Sturat Allen Associates tuscon, Arizona

Jul 20 2017
Ocwen loan servicing llc I am being overcharged in interest payment 426.29 a month, 11cent goes toward the principle @ a 9% rate west palm beach Florida Author: clarksdale, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Ocwen loan servicing llc west palm beach, Florida

Jul 20 2017
National Student Loan Associates Set me up on a 10 year forgiveness..4 payments made Aberdeen South Dakota Internet Author: Mobridge, South Dakota Adoption Agencies: National Student Loan Associates Internet

Jul 20 2017
Acacia Energy Group / James William Head Acacia Energy Group Americas,LLC HoustonAcacia Energy Group and Commodities James HeadJames William HeadNeal HeadAcacia Energy Group Ltd Malta He erases all negative and factual comments this man is a liar and a fraud be aware !!!!!  Dubai, Switzerland, says US , and Malta Nationwide Author: houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Acacia Energy Group / James William Head Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Hirshbach Trying to force me to drive a truck I'm unsafe condition 18355 US-20, East Dubuque, IL 61025 Internet Author: Other Miscellaneous Companies: Hirshbach

Jul 19 2017
Credit Services Am constantly receiving IMPORTANT FINAL NOTICE unwanted snail mail from this scammer offering to settle credit card debt New York New York
Author: Sumrall, Mississippi Credit & Debt Services: Credit Services New York, New York

Jul 19 2017
H & R Service LLC Robert Haar Robert Haar Financial Scammer. Says he's a Real Estate private investor, but takes money up front for fees and doesn't lend the money. SCAMMER Perrysburg,  OHIO Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Loans: H & R Service LLC Robert Haar Internet

Jul 19 2017
Westgate resorts Company did not respond to me, or my lawyers letter. The resort is burned down that we were supposed to stay at last year. Did not grant us a refund, tried to ask us for more money!! Florida Author: Baden, Pennsylvania Travel Services: Westgate resorts Florida

Jul 19 2017
Tropical Tours R Us fun@bestorlandoattractions.com Rip off flyer from fax Internet Author: Alabama Resorts: Tropical Tours R Us Internet

Jul 19 2017
Stark Eye - Allumiere Keranique ? - when you call the phone number, it's a distributor or rep co - they wouldn't identify what company they were with!!! - hmmm totally scammed me US Nationwide Author: Bailey, Colorado Skin Care: Stark Eye - Allumiere Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Copano Bay Press Mark PusateriMichelle Haas Texas History Ripoff Artists, Ordered a Tx Ranger book for my terminally ill father inlaw, they took pymt and never delivered! Ingleside Texas Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Questionable Activities: Copano Bay Press Ingleside, Texas

Jul 19 2017
Value Point MediGuard 360 Multiplan MediGuard 360 SCAM ! THIS IS NOT AN INSURANCE AND THEY HAVE A HORRIBLE REPRESENTATIVES THAT DOESN'T ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS ANYWHERE IN THE US us Author: Brooklyn, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Value Point MediGuard 360 Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates Was paid in full for a trial sample and months later received a collection notice for $98.71 from Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks California Author: San Bernardino, California Skin Care: Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 18 2017
Dar waterfront & associates Internet Author: San diego, California Attorney Generals: Dar waterfront & associates Internet