Your Search | mail boxes etc #1710

Feb 07 2016
safe mail services is it a scam Nationwide Author: TOLEDO, Ohio Consumer Services: safe mail services Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
Newegg Newegg.com Waiting over 2 months for refund Internet Newegg.com Feedback Reply Author: tallahassee, Florida Computer Mail Order: Newegg Internet

Feb 04 2016
Advangate & Techliveconnect.com They attacked my computor, paid them $250 to fix, then they attacked it again, now they want access to my computor to refund me my money because the better business bureau is shutting them down and making them pay all their customers back, etc. Now their chain calling me and threatening me.  Stanton Island New York Author: Mound, Minnesota Computer Fraud: Advangate & Techliveconnect.com Stanton Island, New York

Feb 03 2016
GE Consultancy Jacob Steen Well developed scam resulting in your credit card theft. their web & mail servers are located in Ukraine Internet Author: St Augustine, Florida Consulting: GE Consultancy Internet

Feb 03 2016
Buds Gun Shop Will not mail product purchased lexington,Ky Nationwide Author: plant city, Florida Questionable Activities: Buds Gun Shop Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
ZoomUSA Very uncooperative with service Internet Author: Clemson, South Carolina Computer Mail Order: ZoomUSA Internet

Feb 01 2016
Alexandrea Stewart Aka Alexandrea Macian Stewart Aka Alex Stewart Aka Kim Babbat - Practically Rented, Propertyprofessionalsuk, Uptown Downtown Realty, 4Rent Magazine, RentRoll-Manager rip-off! Unlicensed illegal Apartment Information Vendor. Scotland, New York, United Kingdom
Alexandrea Merrell aka Andrea Delauren Author: new york, New York Realtors: Alexandrea Stewart - Alexandrea Macian Stewart - Alex Stewart - Andrea Stewart - Kim Babbat Glasgow, Other

Feb 01 2016
American Super Pages I received an invoice in the mail today that states our old company ordered services in January and now owes $681.82 for the 2 year Bold listing.  CA Author: Holt, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: American Super Pages

Feb 01 2016
Secureaspects.com, Iraqsurplus.com, Frank Sellers and Secure Aspects will violate your personal security! Oroville Internet Let's move on..... Author: lexington, Kentucky Corrupt Companies: Secureaspects.com, Iraqsurplus.com, Internet

Jan 30 2016
Rich mod clothing I order from this company September 2015 and I have yet to receive my product that I order from this company I am highly disappointed they never sent me my product I order for which mob closing in September it's now January 30th los angeles, ca Nationwide Author: California, California Computer Mail Order: Rich mod clothing Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
TinyCo Tinyco Family Guy etc online games Stolen Money California (online gaming) Nationwide
Author: Huntington, West Virginia Computer Fraud: TinyCo Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
Larry Hourd Award Notification Commission Mail Scam, Fake Sweepstakes Reward Kansas City Kansas Author: Dinwiddie, Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: Larry Hourd Nationwide

Jan 28 2016
John Winterfall Your resume has been excepted check in the mail to buy software Internet Author: Old Fort, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: John Winterfall Internet

Jan 28 2016
Pch mail letter Mail Entry envelope had three scratch cards I had $1 million winner and hundred dollar winner what happened to them Don't know where it was mailed to Author: Wallingford, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: Pch mail letter

Jan 26 2016
AutoRodZ Consignment Scam consignment sale intermediary seeking to get buyers to issue wire transfer to purchase non-existence automobiles, boats, etc. Fresno California Author: Chicago, Illinois Internet Fraud: AutoRodZ Consignment Fresno, California

Jan 26 2016
DMI, Barbara Miller Vivitar camera & equipment: Received offer by mail with the US mail Theft code on the envelope with postage paid sticker. Stated the Central Clearing House in Texas with NO. 14675917 with the insured item.  Carrollton Texas Author: Clarksburg, West Virginia Photography: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Jan 26 2016
USHUD.COM USAHUD.COM REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: USHUD.com is 100% dedicated to customer satisfaction. This is why we follow up with each new client with a dedicated client services representative. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. USHUD pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with USHUD, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Elk Grove, California Advertising Agencies: USHUD.com Annapolis, Maryland

18, Report #1282068

Jan 24 2016
Ojas Enterprises, LLC Producer of Aloevella Skin Care, aka, Wrinkless Cream I responded to their mail promo by phone, 800-768-2101 & ordered on 11/29/15. I called back to verify why I have not received after 3 weeks even if they have already charged my credit card right on the same day for $99.90. I called customer service, 845-219-1400 that is showing on my account and they have declined the charge. My bank had to assist me file a complaint and dispute with them, but this company declined that I have placed an order and much more that they have debited my account, even if there is sufficient evidence of the charge made by this company. . New York Nationwide Author: Livermore, California Beauty Salons: Ojas Enterprises, LLC Nationwide

19, Report #1282049

Jan 24 2016
Publishers Clearing House, Eoin Rafferty Indicated winning, requesting name, address, e-mail address Internet Author: FISHTAIL, Montana Book & Magazine Publishers: Publishers Clearing House, Eoin Rafferty Internet

Jan 23 2016
Dennis M. Williams D. Michael Williams Racketeering, Wire Fraud, Securities Fraud, Mail Fraud Money Laundering. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Dennis M. Williams Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 22 2016
Sedona Beauty Secrets Don't fall for the trial trap! They will lie, steal and cheat you into debt with ZERO remorse! Internet
Author: Elk Grove, California Mail Order Services: Sedona Beauty Secrets Internet

Jan 21 2016
Skin Optics Skin Logistics I ordered a trial order of Skin Optics on January 1st from a post of Face book. I received the product on January 7th. My face turned red and burned then peeled after I stopped use. I noticed a charge on my account got $89.95 on the 16th and when I called to let them know I was canceling they informed that they would not offer a refund for the charge because it was beyond the 14 day trial period. I told them I did not receive the product until the 7th. They said they are not responsible for mail delivery. when I ask how I could use the product for the 14 day period the person said Irvine California Author: Humble, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Optics Internet

Jan 21 2016
First Aid Clinic scott blanchard took my friends blood work and tried to get him on weekly testosterone shots etc...sell vitamins...NOT A Dr!!! chicago Illinois Author: park ridge, Illinois Clinics: First Aid Clinic chicago, Illinois

Jan 19 2016
derrick hay/ Michael moore I was applying for a job on craigslist,I believe, and was sent an email job a job offer to be a secret shooper. GREAT! as a customer er service manager, I know a lot about great customer service. I filled out the firm via email and didn't seem like a scam because really no social security # was asked of me. so I filled out the forms and was waiting for my task /questionnaire in the mail.  Houston texas
Author: brooklyn, New York Internet Fraud: derrick hay Internet

Jan 19 2016
Farla Medical ltd. Scam David S Stringfield Offers you a job on careerbuilder as a virtual receiver. You receive checks at home to cash but they are fake. you are suppose to cash the checks keep 10% and send the rest to them in cash priority mail Everywhere Internet Obvious Scam Author: Elizabeth, New Jersey Internet Fraud: Farla Medical ltd. Scam Internet