Your Search | mail boxes etc #1710

Oct 12 2015
John F Boylan / Movie Clips Coupon Magazine Blockbuster Movie Mail Scam coupon magazine - collected money and disappeared Clearwater Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: John F Boylan / Movie Clips Coupon Magazine Clearwater, Florida

Oct 12 2015
ANC Award Notification Cimmission I received a notification in the mail stating that I won $1,230,946.00 or larger amount up to 2 million. It then asked me to select an option of how I wanted to receive my winnings Kansas City Kansas Author: murray, Utah $$ REWARDS Offered: ANC Award Notification Cimmission Kansas City, Kansas

Oct 11 2015
mg enterprises On sept.23,2015 i sent a check to this company and yet not recieved a thing in the mail , so it does look a little fishy im disable n for some to do this is not right, ive been scammed so many times ,so im getting the impression that it is a scam only because i didnt recieve anything in the mail as of yet n they still have my money GREENWICH Connecticut Author: reading, Pennsylvania Financial Services: mg enterprises GREENWICH, Connecticut

Oct 11 2015
Maaco Had to take my car back after a $695.35 paint job due to them doing a half of a job, not finishing the job and leaving paint on my seats , the inside. and leaving tape on the car etc. Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina TV Advertisements: Maaco Raleigh , North Carolina

Oct 11 2015
Fantasy Bound Ink (FBI) Jose (owner of shop) Eddie (other tattoo artist) When you first walk in this place feels like a dirty home.. garbage (rappers, food, crumbs, kid stuff etc.) is everywhere.. they are always in back playing video games or out smoking. they honestly can do freestyle where you come in and tell them your ideas and have them draw you up something it has to be a picture already made or done. while you are getting tattoo,Jose (own) his kids are running round the shop doing whatever they please.. his two year old was in the room touching everything while people are getting tattooed. Belvidere Illinois
Author: Illinois, Illinois Attorneys General: Fantasy Bound Ink (FBI) Belvidere, Illinois

Oct 10 2015
Country Fresh Foods Independent Contractor-Chad Vance phone#423-(((redacted))) Bought 6 box beef steak variety pack-8302. I received double orders on 3 boxes yet 0 on the other 3 . Forest Park, Ga. Georgia Author: Trafford, Alabama Food Stores: Country Fresh Foods Forest Park, Georgia

Oct 09 2015
(Daniel)millionaires concierge There are 4 guys posting ads on Craig's list working from millionaires concierge scamming over people for their money, one is Shawn Younai and his associate is Daniel, an over weight Indian looking guy, the others I will not mention as they have not done There are 4 guys posting on offering tickets to special events such as The VMA's, Victoria's Secret show, New York Fashion week etc. they are total scum that take advantage of people for their money! Internet
Removal Author: Westchester , New York Festivals & Event Services: (Daniel)millionaires concierge Internet

Oct 09 2015
Dr Steven Samuels MD Discontinued, via certified mail, his desires, without any explanation, as to why he would no longer be willing or able to provide me medical services. He had been a personal friend & acquaintance for approximately 40 years.  Greenwood Indiana Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Doctors: Dr Steven Samuels MD Greenwood , Indiana

Oct 08 2015
Best price caskets michigan casket etc., discount caskets, low priced caskets, caskets online no city internet company Internet Author: walled lake, Michigan Funeral Services: Best price caskets Internet

Oct 07 2015
02:20 PM Spam . Credit my card and never gave me my package, Rip me off, don't answer the phone, send me to voice mail, avoiding me Humble TX Internet
Author: Tempe, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Internet

Oct 05 2015
perfumebff-------- bff BFF received all (5) counterfeit & defective perfumes & (2) defective perfumes all sent back for a refund per their e mail they received 9/28/15 as of now no refund issued. have all paper work. NEW ROCHELLE,NEW YORK InternetNEW YOR Author: ELPASO, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: perfumebff-------- bff Internet

Oct 05 2015
05:36 PM coast to cot, coast to coast Got phone call at first it said expedia, then transferred to another company that gave offered me a vacation package for a good price. The person said I can cancel anytime because I was not sure my husband would go for it, the next day I called and cancell, they told me I could not cancel , the package is no-refundable. I tried to contact somebody about it, no one would call me back. I left multiple messages an e-mail them, no response. I told them that it's a scam I was going to report it to the police still waiting for somebody to contact me. Internet Author: Malden, Massachusetts Resorts: Internet

Oct 04 2015
07:12 PM Potato parcel,, Potato Parcel, PotatoParcel PotatoParcel is a SCAM, and FRAUD. will overcharge your credit card. Worst customer service DALLAS Internet Author: DALLAS, Texas Computer Mail Order: Internet

Oct 03 2015
Accent Investigations John C. White He was supposed to find a ex-POA to find my stuff from my other house, boat, etc. Stevens Point Wisconsin Author: Plover, Wisconsin Private Investigators: Accent Investigations Internet

Oct 03 2015
YOUR COMPUTER SOLUTIONS fraud, pirate software downloaded from the internet. Windows software, Microsoft office etc.. BELLEVILLE New Jersey
Author: NEWARK, New Jersey Computer Software: YOUR COMPUTER SOLUTIONS BELLEVILLE, New Jersey

Oct 01 2015
Cox Communications Cox Employee said I would get my refund check in the mail for accedintal overpayment Glendale AZ Author: Mesa, Arizona Internet Service Providers: Cox Communications Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Green & Greenberg Lethargic, apathetic, scammers, Liars, no shows etc. Providence Rhode Island Author: Farmington, Connecticut Questionable Activities: Green & Greenberg Providence, Rhode Island

Oct 01 2015
Maker Shop SCAM ......take your money send fake delivery code refuse to respond to emails and dont answer phone usa Internet Author: Cork, Mail Order Services: Maker Shop Internet

Sep 30 2015
Imperial Advance I was solicited via US Mail New York New York Author: delray beach, Florida Cash Services: Imperial Advance New York , New York

Sep 30 2015
Top Coat Nail Bar Midwest Readers They harrassed me daily to sign onto a great deal of subscription and told me I could cancel within 72 hrs and when I called to cancel no one picked up the phone nor emailed me back. Now they call me daily telling me that I must pay them but I've have already contacted them many times telling them I no longer have the shop and they said they will keep sending it and they will keep billing me and calling me regardless. They are crooks. $35 per month for some of the worse magazines and there's never a representative that will respond to any concern. All they are there for is to take your money and that's all. Internet Author: Milpitas, California Computer Mail Order: Top Coat Nail Bar Internet

Sep 29 2015
Joan H Leonard Sandra Belew, Joan Leonard, Ms. Leonard, Joan L., (((REDACTED))). e-mail and phone number used, Palm Springs Vacation Rental Landlord Ripoff Palm Springs California/ Windermere Real Estat. Palm Springs California Author: San Diego, California Unusual Rip-Off: Joan H Leonard Palm Springs, California

Sep 29 2015
Systems Logic Inc. Trusted Solutions, Systems Logic Inc. FRAUDULENT INVOICE FROM SYSTEMSLOGIC INC. Los Angeles California Author: West Hills, California Computer Mail Order: Systems Logic Inc. Los Angeles, California

Sep 29 2015
H Cohen I received an email claiming to be from Warren buffet. Saying I was getting a fortune. The.e-mail address was United kingdom Internet Author: Bury, Alabama Questionable Activities: H Cohen Internet

Sep 29 2015
Wicked Herbals/Harley Skyberg Mail Fraud-Advance Payment San Diego, CA 92171 Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Internet Fraud: Wicked Herbals/Harley skyberg Internet

Sep 29 2015
European University - Dirk Craen Dirk Craen - European University Highly Respected Dirk Craen with the Phony PhD Title -- LOL!!! Brussels, Belgium, Switzerland, etc. Author: Internet Con Artists: European University - Dirk Craen Internet