Your Search | mail boxes etc #1710

Aug 27 2014
Publishers Sweepstakes center Arvada Colorado--Lee Jackson I was told I would receive a $100 walmart gift card--during phone conversation,after I gave my credit card#, he starts adding more fees, so I said NO I change my mind, I do not want this at this time.---Money is still being taken off of my card!!!! These people need to be stopped!!! Arvada Colorado Author: west union, South Carolina Computer Mail Order: Publishers Sweepstakes center Arvada, Colorado

Aug 27 2014
Elizabeth & Clarke has poor quality merchandise, discriminates against and libels customers fashion, subscription boxes, women's clothing New York Internet Author: Internet Clothing Stores: Elizabeth & Clarke Internet

Aug 27 2014
Priority One Clearing Services REVIEW: Priority One Clearing Services dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction, Priority One implemented extended customer service hours so customers with non-traditional working hours can speak to live representatives instead of leaving voice mail or sending email.
Author: Palmdale, California Book & Magazine Publishers: Priority One Clearing Service Clearwater, Florida

Aug 27 2014
Timothy Helser Timothy, Tim, Hesler, ....etc., etc. Advertised dog for sale, lured us to his training site and was very aggressive and verbally abusive....scary! New Carlisle Ohio Author: Troy, Ohio Animal Services: Timothy Helser New Carlisle, Ohio

Aug 26 2014
Limited Logisitics Company SCAM, FAKE COMPANY; FRAUDELENT; IDENTITY THIEF; HACKERS, LIARS, New York, Czech Republic Nationwide Author: Riverside, California Mail Order Services: Limited Logisitics Company Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
NCS law group Scott Brown this person sends me emails all the time and calls my home like 100 times a day and leaves nasty messages saying there is a warrent out for me and iam going to go to jail dont know mail Internet Author: new columbia, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: NCS law group Internet

Aug 25 2014
vacation-breeze.com Rose Kerri add 2255 kuhio avesuite #1710 finding out its a scam from others. honolulu hawaii Internet Author: spokane, Washington Bed & Breakfast: vacation-breeze.com Internet

Aug 25 2014
Stagg Group, Mark Stagg, Yanna Sanchez Five Stars Management, LLC, Ryty, Inc., Bronx Builders, LLC, etc... Deceptive Mount Vernon New York Author: Bronx, New York Consumer Services: Stagg Group, Mark Stagg, Yanna Sanchez Mount Vernon , Select State/Province

Aug 25 2014
La Dermanique My Bank-account was charged by Lumera $87.67and La Dermanique $97.88 as per my bank, their terms and conditions reads, after 14 days of receiving discounted products ordered you will receive email if you want reorder products, click on link etc.. not mandatory. I never received e-mail and I never re ordered. Author: seffner, Florida Eye Care: lumera diamonds Select State/Province

10, Report #1172015

Aug 24 2014
Tianjin Yongna Import & Export After full payment I never heard from them again. No return emails etc. SCAM Alert Tianjin China Author: Glendora, California Manufacturers: Tianjin Yongna Import & Export Tianjin, Select State/Province

11, Report #1171904

Aug 23 2014
Mail Boxes Etc at 23 King Street in Cambridge losses customer mail and lies to customers Cambridge Nationwide Author: Cambridge, Mailbox Rentals: Mail Boxes Etc Internet

Aug 23 2014
zenith research services inc. James Melvrick scam involving secret shopper, sent a large check in mail, ups, for 2,650.00, wanted me to deposit the check and wait for it to clear Internet Author: erie, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: zenith research services inc. Internet

Aug 23 2014
Mailbox Company Not sure it's a wife and husband business Matthews NC mailbox service company ran from a house 7043610080 Matthews Internet Author: charlotte , North Carolina Mail Order Services: Mailbox Company Internet

Aug 23 2014
SLOTNUTS CASINO ONLINE On June 26, 2014, I requested a SLOTNUTS payout in the amount of $400.00. On July 5, 2014 SLOTNUTS sent me an e-mail stating that my request was APPROVED. I have received all kinds of excuses and so far it has been two months (even though they claim that a representative will call me prior to them depositing the $400.00 in the bank) but they haven't transferred the payout. Internet Author: COLUMBUS, Georgia Casinos & Cardrooms: SLOTNUTS CASINO ONLINE Internet

Aug 23 2014
Precise Auto Protection Warranty Refund, Trying since May 2014 to present time, still no refund,same excuses, it is being processed. Claim they mail refunds on Fridays, another lie. Spoken to several different people claiming to be in customer service. Refused to give Manager's name.  Azusa California Author: labelle, Florida Auto Warranty: Precise Auto Protection Azusa, California

Aug 22 2014
mytravelserviceonline.com number - 1877 551 3686 I I was informed that I won a cruise, I paid the port fees and was sent mail responded tried to book the tickets and they have been ignoring my emails and they have a basic home answer machine up . I was scammed out of 400 dollars Internet Author: Copiague, New York Cruise Ships: mytravelserviceonline.com Internet

Aug 21 2014
SHELLPOINT IS A SCAM RESURGENET, LVNV, BANK OF NEW YORK, ETC... SHELLPOINT VIOLATED HAMP MORTGAGE AGREEMENT AND FRAUD GREENSVILLE North Carolina Author: Newport Beach, California Collection Agencies: SHELLPOINT IS A SCAM GREENSVILLE, North Carolina

Aug 21 2014
unionworkerscreditservices inc unuionworkerscreditservivesinc. p.o. box 569799 dallas,texas .75356-9691 pay the sum of $37.00 for $10,000 in creditcard platinum preapproved method. send check or money order to address envelope and mail imediately dallas Texas Author: san antonio, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: unionworkerscreditservices inc dallas, Texas

Aug 21 2014
Federated Payments US Bankcard Center, Wholesale Merchant Services, Federated Payments Canada, Volt Payments Manipulative company that will chew you up and spit you out. Lie to you about your job title position etc Melville New York Author: Greenlawn, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: Federated Payments Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Yates Performance through the Amazon Storefront; Yates Performance; Blue Oval Industries Scam and Fraud perpetrated over the US MAIL Elkton, VA Internet Author: Papillion, Nebraska Auto Parts: Yates Performance through the Amazon Storefront Internet

Aug 20 2014
La Dermaniaue La Dermaniaue120 Smith Hines RdGreenville, South Carolina 296071-888-312-7736 The $73.41, I wrote a letter on July 11th and I received phone call from Janice, she stated that the company was having problem with processing return checks. I sent another letter dated July 28th Janice called again stating that the company was still having problems processing return. I ask if a hard copy check could be mail to me, I ask if the company was still in business she stated yes, I said you never answer your phone, if you still in business and never answer your phone you are loosing lots of business. Today August 20, 2014 I filed a complaint with the Massachusetts Attorney General Office. I would advise everyone to file a complaint with your attorney general office, I plan on filin a complaint with the Attorney General Office of South Carolina Greenville South Carolina Author: Hyde Park, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: La Dermaniaue Greenville, South Carolina

Aug 19 2014
Advance Cash Services Debra WilliamsThompson Law GroupLegal Group of Attorneys The case will be downloaded on Monday (August 25'th2014) and you will be soon served with the court papers due to non-payment after so many reminders. If you want to avoid these legal consequences we merely require you to get back to us with the payment, you can e-mail us back for further details. Internet Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Loans: Advance Cash Services Internet

Aug 19 2014
International Award Payment Center IAPC, Blue Series XI, scam to acquire funds from multiple individuals, no e-mail, no fax #, Blue Series XI, Government Form 1080, Small fee required, mathematical question prize payment, kansas city Missouri Author: San Diego, California $$ REWARDS Offered: International Award Payment Center kansas city, Missouri

Aug 19 2014
BEAU DERMA I ordered skin care products on line. Received the products in 2 days. The face cream in ajar no name and no list of ingredients on it except the eye cream. I used the product and developed rashes on my face and neck. The products were a trial. I sent e-mail and canceled any further deliveries. On August 16th $89.95 was taken out of my checking account. I tried to call customer service again and was not able to talk to anyone. A recording comes on verifying my cancelation and that's all. This is a total Rip-off, Garden Grove California Author: Monrovia, California Sales People: BEAU DERMA Garden Grove, California

Aug 19 2014
Psychic Andrea Love Spell Specialist F rating for psychic Andrea. Psychic Andrea is a rippoff. She changes her telephone and do not keep her word. The old number continues to ring 1-469-632-2178. She owes me money and refuses to give my back and she refuses to answer my text messages etc. If Andrea tells anyone in order to remove the curse hang up the phone and report her immediately. Warning - Beware all psychic in TEXAS. Houston Texas Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Andrea Love Spell Specialist Nationwide