Your Search | mail boxes etc #1710

Sep 01 2015
house of beauty world I ordered a product on August 20, 2015 they charged my visa card on August 20, 2015 they told me I would receive it within 5-7 business days. I called customer service they told me they don't know. what happened and it was shipped out on Aug 31st and I would get an e-mail with shipping info. I never received anything or my order. Internet Author: Oak Park, Michigan Beauty Products: house of beauty world Internet

Sep 01 2015
Ace Estates Santora Equipment Corp. Classic Trucking Frank Santora Katherine Santora Sanford Cohen Fraud perpetrated again by Santora 646 Lorimer St Brooklyn and partner Sandy Cohen brooklyn, New York Lou Durante facing 80 counts of fraud in construction industry Millie Parisi check kiting Genovese crime family facing 20 years in prison Author: New York, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: Ace Estates Santora Equipment Corp. brooklyn, New York

Sep 01 2015
Phoenix International, Inc. AKA Construction Management America ripoff! Skipped Judgement by Changing Name. Hilton Hotel AKHI Hospitality, Inc. scam, forced out of business Scottsdale Arizona
UPDATED Notice to Natalie or Other Author of Comment Author: Mesa, AZ Builders & Contractors: Phoenix International, Inc. Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 01 2015
at home advisors @homeadvisors Maghgie Mcdowell and Tracy Ashley has an online company called athomeadvisors.info. Once you fill out the application and get hired that ask for you to pay 35 dollars for a seat for the online call center. Once that's done you fill out payroll info including a picture of your ss card and id. Yolu then receive several emails staing when you start training etc. Once they receive your info its very hared to contact them. They eventuslly send out different emails under alias saying this and that. They took me through a hoop for a whole month please beaware of this company. Charlotte, North Carolina Internet Author: jackson, Mississippi Consumer Services: Work at Home: at home advisors Internet

Aug 31 2015
PARCEL GROUP DANIEL EMERSON/LINDA I responded to an old junk mail I received concerning a work at home job Atlanta Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Work at Home Business: PARCEL GROUP Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 31 2015
chase receivables trying to collect debts from two companies og Dr Leonard's and swiss colony Sonoma California Author: South bend, Indiana Mail Order Services: chase receivables Sonoma, California

Aug 30 2015
MG Enterprises Recieved a money order from me in the amount of 99 dollars, never recieved the envelopes I was promised. Greenwich Connecticut Author: Bonne Terre, Missouri Mail Order Services: MG Enterprises Greenwich, Connecticut

Aug 29 2015
Unknown I was at the Bel Air shopping center and 2 guys in a Chevy black blazer approx 2008model, approached me stating that they had extra Nolan. Sound systems and they didn't want their warehouse to get first dib. They were white Mail adults short hair, one approx late to mid 30s wearing a ball cap and the other white male adult approx mid 40s. I gave them $300 for the system and it was packaged as if it was brand new. This is a scam and these people need to be caught. It's fake and they are scamming people out of their hard earned money. Elk Grove California Author: Elk geove, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Coop Elk Grove , California

Aug 28 2015
Skivoip This company somehow got my checking account info and has been charging my account $39.95 twice a month ,when I called some guy named Dan said I signed up for some kind of voice mail on my computer???  Nationwide Author: Vacaville, California Internet Fraud: Skivoip Nationwide

Aug 27 2015
Wilson Coneybeare Coneybeare stories, Canoe Films, Rainbow media Fraud, he charged me $30,000 in which he signed a contract to return Half if he did nothing, he then filed Bankruptcy and open a new company doing the same thing, discounted phone, email etc. Redondo Beach California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Producers: Wilson Coneybeare Redondo Beach, California

Aug 27 2015
ENRIQUE GUZMAN - BTL ALARM BTL ALARM, MANUFACTURERS OF YOUR EQUIPMENT, ETC ENRIQUE GUZMAN AND CO(BTL). LIE. THEY LIE IN THE REALM OF EMPLOYMENT, AND IN THE SERVICES THEY PROVIDE. DANVILLE, California BTL Alarm-Enrique Guzman Lie/Fraud Author: , California Security Services: ENRIQUE GUZMAN-BTL ALARM DANVILLE, California

Aug 27 2015
Hotels Etc REVIEW: Hotels Etc. clients feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with us. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Hotels Etc. Inc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Hotels Etc. Is not affiliated with Travel Card International Author: west blocton, al Resorts: travel card international/hotels etc. Internet

Aug 27 2015
Fuel Foods Repeated charges to credit card after cancellation/refund by Living Social repeated demands to stop West Palm Beach Florida Author: Snellville, Georgia Mail Order Services: Fuel Foods West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 26 2015
james hart I got an e-mail re the secret shopper, My 17 year old son was looking for something to do like this i had heard about this secret shopper and always thought it was something fun, I am very ingnorant, I never think anyone would do something so bad, I did go ahead with this and got over $2,000 stolen, i will never trust in anything, It is true about too good to be true. I am a mother of 4 and thought a little more money would have done good for me. Man was I wrong. Lacarna Lacarna Author: Roseville, California Customer: james hart Internet

Aug 26 2015
Hotels Etc. REVIEW: Hotels Etc. executive team and employees are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Our approach in negotiating discounts for our members makes our program unique and easy to use. hr width=100% bgcolor=000000>*UPDATE: Hotels Etc. Inc pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Hotels Etc. Inc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Readers Choice Is not Hotels Etc. Author: Rome, New York Travel Services: thereaderchoicecom San Luis Obispo, California

Aug 25 2015
Award Notification Commission It states i have won 2 million dollars in option B. in an anuuaty over 30 years. In option A, it states that i have the choice of $1,230,946.00 in a lump sum. It states that no purchase is necessarey then where it asks you at the bottom of page 2 of 2, It states there is a Premium offer fee due for delivery of $12.99. And only can check boxes (in order) Cash, Check, or money order payable to ANC. THIS SHOULD BE AGAINST MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS!!!! I CAN ONLY IMAGINE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO THOUGHT THAT THERE MONEY PROBLEMS THAT WOULD HELP OUT WITH SUCH A LARGE AMOUNT FELT AFTER FINDING IT IS -FRAUDUALNT!! Kansas City, Kansas Kansas Author: Provo, Utah Cash Services: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas,

Total Life Changes Isao Tea mail fraud Fairhaven, MI Nationwide
Author: Garland, Texas Weightloss Programs: Total Life Changes Nationwide

Aug 25 2015
SERVPRO of Mandarin owner Tom. Braddock Charged 5000 dollars for home cleanup and sending clothes, shoes etc for cleaning , after paid said items weren't included Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cleaning Services: SERVPRO of Mandarin Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 25 2015
Direct Notification Advisors / Charles Lubiron (Last name veribly readable) Scaming via U.S. Mail Closter New Jersey Author: Balch Springs, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Direct Notification Advisors Closter, New Jersey

Aug 25 2015
Courier life inc this was an elaborate online mail fraud scam brooklyn ny Nationwide Author: phoenix, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Courier life inc Nationwide

21, Report #991924

Aug 25 2015
Hotels Etc REVIEW: Hotels Etc dedicated to total customer satisfaction and the best customer support in the industry. Hotels Etc. only includes verified businesses & discounts within their network, discounts have to be deeper than what the public can access.*UPDATE: Hotels Etc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Hotels Etc. Inc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Call if you have issues Author: Orlando, Florida Travel Agencies: Hotels, etc Internet

Aug 25 2015
Buzzy Green ,aka Samuel Green, Peel2Deal or You Shop, They Give You Shop, They Give was marketed as an opportunity for Direct Sellers to create lead generation AND for entities partnering ,schools, daycares, etc, to fundraise for their organization Summerville Internet Buzzy Green Author: Lexington, South Carolina Customer Leads: Buzzy Green Internet

Aug 24 2015
your online stores aka customersystem.com the web address is customersystem.com I was robbed without a gun Internet Author: Jasper, Alabama Computer Mail Order: your online stores aka customersystem.com Internet

Aug 23 2015
Company has since changed owners Author: Vienna, Virginia Travel Services: Hotels Etc (Lee & Keith Monen) & Crystal Braun Bullhead City, Arizona

Aug 23 2015
Vitier Ordered trial. Didn't like it. tried to cancel. Package had no return information, mail address, or other identifying information. I thought it strange. I then went back on line to tryvitier and tried to use the contact us block. Information would not go through. I tried multiple days. The privacy or diclaimer section said if I don't cancel I WILL BE CHARGED. Don't know what else to do. The number on your site didn't work. 18882647963. The individual answering said the company was not affiliated with Vitier. My merchandise has Vitier on its packaging. Internet Author: Nottingham, Maryland Beauty Products: Vitier Internet