Your Search | mail boxes etc #1710

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 23 2016
MyPerfectResume.com Live Career, My Career Builder, etc. Bait and switch - trial resume, ignores cancellation, charges $35 every month after repeated cancellation notices. Internet Author: Marianna, Florida Employment Services: MyPerfectResume.com Internet

Jul 23 2016
Life Time athletic Life time fitness (gym)etc misrepresentation of products (supplements ) garden city ny new york Author: Merrick , New York Health Spas: Life Time athletic NY

Jul 23 2016
J&R refrigeration 3937 old cottondale rd Marianna, fl 32448 This company got me for 4 late fews before i started sending my payment by registered mail with a return receipt with the date received by chevron texaco. ┬ámarianna Florida Author: marianna , Florida Electrical Services: J&R refrigeration marianna, Florida

Jul 22 2016
Relentless recovery Came to WA to give landlord my keys etc. end of Jan moved back to LA. ┬áPortland Oregon Author: Seaview , Washington Auto Towing: Relentless recovery Portland , Oregon

Jul 22 2016
Michelle Cummings This lady is a total rip off, I did an intent to vacant thirty days prior to moving. She agreed it was okay. Months later I received a letter in the mail for apparently not paying any rent, so she says and damages to the property.  Huntsville Alabama Author: Huntsville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Michelle Cummings Huntsville, Alabama

Jul 22 2016
revenue security services aka cps False claim of writing bad check to SMC mcallen Texas Author: Ohio Mail Order Services: revenue security services mcallen, Texas

Jul 22 2016
Allurez Jewelers I ordered an item on 28 June. Same day I received an e-mail saying the payment couldn't be processed and I would need to do the payment through Amazon or another channel if I wished to go ahead. I didn't do the payment via any other channel. New York Internet Author: Johannesburg, Consumer Services: Allurez Jewelers Internet

Jul 21 2016
Consumer Reports Magazine Unclear about mail subscription not containing on line subscription and Cancellation Info. Yonkers New York Author: Oak Harbor, Washington News Media: Consumer Reports Magazine Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
PC MONEY MAKING LLC - Marcus Campbell This the second time I had to fill this our - it keeps giving me a error - I purchase members from this guy name marcus and was given a phone number numerous emails, and chat. he charged me $127 to sign up and was going to charge $37 per month if I decide Charged for a membership, and nothing worked, links software, ETC called hime, emailed hime, put tickets, no response. vacaville california Internet Author: Cedar Park, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: PC MONEY MAKING LLC - Marcus Campbell Internet

Jul 20 2016
garrison ross deceptive davison Michigan Author: Davison, Michigan Computer Mail Order: ebay Internet

Jul 19 2016
USTech Support Cyberdefender Disabled and deleted Important Microsoft Framework and Kaspersky Internet Security etc. fron mu Computer Santa Monica California
Author: Ocean, New Jersey Computer Service & Repair: USTech Support Santa Monica, California

Jul 19 2016
SPRINGFIELD FINANCIAL SERVICES AMERICAN GENERAL FINANCING , SPRINGLEAF FINANCING, FAIRBANKS CAPITAL HOLDING CORP, FAIRBANKS CAPITAL HOLDING. ETC ESCROW EXCRUTIATING- PRINCIPAL PAYMENTS PALTRY SALT LAKE CITY . Utah Nationwide You're So Knowledgable, Right? Author: VALLEY, Washington Mortgage Companies: SPRINGFIELD FINANCIAL SERVICES Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Spot loan I was in something in the mail saying they would approve update hundred dollar loan. After giving my bank account information they denied me!! Now I have to go change my bank account. I don't trust these crooks They want your bank account information then they will deny Maryland Nationwide Author: Mount Airy, Maryland Advertising Agencies: Spot loan Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Dental Pro at Home.com Ordered this product and was never told about cancel in 8 days on a Free trail and luckly i did cancel with in 8 days but they said i had to mail product back to them so I did that too, Then 10 to 15 days afer that they , Dental pro at home , has chrged my redit card $ 94.30 for this product,,, I have disputed this witmy cdit card company to NOT pay. Everytime i call them they only say  OK, we will not send anymore to you. They will not discus the fact that they Stole my money. !!! DO NOT BUY this PRODUCT,,,,, Boulder Colorado Author: Maringouin, Louisiana Dental Services: Dental Pro at Home.com Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Aqua finance aqua finance water system..Connexus ....Salesman Luis came out and with demostration,and bonuses of detergent etcs. SAID WE APPROVED FOR 29.99 PER MONTH AS NEW HOME OWNERS...INSTALLED WATER SYSTEM WITH IN 2 DAYS AND TRIED CALLING BACK FOR BONUS PRODUCTS..BUT NOW HE NEVER ANSWERED OR REPLIED...THEN RECIEVED BILL OF 240.00 PER MONTH AND INTERST CLIMBING UNDER A TOTALLY DIFFERENT LOAN COMPANY....I CAN GO INTO MORE DETAILS WITH MY PAPERWORK ON MY FILES BEING CONTRACT ETC. wausau Wisconsin Author: Clifton, New Jersey Home Based Business: Aqua finance wausau, Wisconsin

Jul 19 2016
North Atlantic Magazine Company Scam, Dishonest, money-whores Cumming Georgia Author: Jacksonville, Florida Mail Order Services: North Atlantic Magazine Company Cumming, Georgia

Jul 18 2016
ROSEGAL Internet Author: Russellville, Arkansas Computer Mail Order: ROSEGAL Internet

Jul 18 2016
Holiday cruise line Cruise ship terminal 2nd floor mail room1 east 11th street, Rivera beach, FL 33404 Grand celebration cruise / Pothole cruise magazine Rivera beach Florida Author: Monterey , Tennessee Boat Cruises: Holiday cruise line Florida

Jul 18 2016
The College Network Purchased $3,495 worth of exam fees to be reimbursed to me as I pay out of pocket for the exam, they will then send me my check. I have not received a payment in over 18 months. I sent copies of my exam completion & fee for each exam (8 exams so far) and get an e-mail that my payment is being processed. Last contact was Feb 2016 & still no checks. The total balance owed to me currently is $2080. Indianapolis IN Nationwide Author: Red Lion, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: The College Network Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
sied garcinia foxboro group inc company claimed free sample if i would pay for the shipping,no obligation etc, then took 44.00 and then 89.00 out of my disability account. I am a disabled vietnam vet and did not give permission to withdraw the funds. beware of this con.I told them the product did not work for me and desired not to buy any, instead cleaned out my acct without permission!! fountain valley California Author: Shannon, Georgia Alternative Health: sied garcinia fountain valley, California

Jul 17 2016
USPS Craiglist Claim from USPS but wants to bring ID with 90 dollars, beware Internet Author: Stockbridge, Georgia Mail Order Services: USPS Craiglist Internet

Jul 17 2016
custservice@allamericanreaders.com They are linked to mysurvey.com basically promised $250.00 paypal and magazines monthly no magazines or paypal in mail. Try to call no answer message them no answer if i tell my bank am i ok or is it to late my bank is emtpy. So i dont think my bank will Promised magazines, promised PayPal $250.00, took banking information and stealing from my account Internet Author: Houston, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: custservice@allamericanreaders.com Internet

Jul 17 2016
Alamo Car Rental the company lied saying that they sent two fifty dollar gift certificates to both my physical and e-mail addresses twice. No matter where I call or who I speak to they say that they were sent and that they can't replace them again. Main office, Tulsa, North Dakota Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Car Rentals: Alamo Car Rental Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
bellvueedical.com555 saturn blvd celoxpharmacare.comgraberhealthcaremedicalpayments /san ysidroALL IN SAN DIEGO hope they rot in hell. belluve promised prescription drugs on line looked and sounded real,until i sent $800 and could not get response .IT HIT ME I WAS SCAMED.I THREATED THEM AND CALLED THE OFFICE WHERE THEY COLLECT MONEY AND TOLD OWNER THAT SHE WAS LETTING AN ILLEGAL BUSINESS RUN,.I NOTIFIED POLICE SAN DIEGO CA Internet Author: plantation, Florida Mail Order Services: bellvueedical.com555 saturn blvd Internet