MAIL BOXES ETC #1710 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Mail Boxes etc #1710
There may be more specific results for "Mail Boxes etc #1710"
For more specific results for "Mail Boxes etc #1710"
Showing 1-25 of 17,035 Found Reports For more specific results for "Mail Boxes etc #1710"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 27 2017
Marion Lindseth Lindseth Marion FAKE DESIGN CLIENT. Contacts designers posing as a client. This is a certified mail fraud attempt. Internet Author: Salt Lake, Utah Architects & Designers: Marion Lindseth Internet

May 25 2017
Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Maria Camila FranciscoMr. Nnamdi J. Okonkwo, Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus thanks so much for accepting my friend request and sorry to say if i intruded into your privacy well i am Mrs Maria Camila Francisco a 58 years old widow i have an important message for you, i will like you to mail me on my email address mariacamila_f056@hotmail.com so i can tell you about the message i have for you from the lord so do mail me as soon as possible on my email address because i rarely checks here and my Facebook account is acting up May the lord bless you abundantly. God Bless You. Mrs Maria Camila Francisco. Lagos Other
Author: Dawson, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Lagos , Other

May 25 2017
Jamie Gerrand Jamie Gerrad Jamie Gerrard Outdoor Adventures This shameless man is an excellent rip off artist !!! I thought he only preyed on the elderly. Boy, was I wrong ! Age means nothing to him! Ordered a lighter 6 mos ago & have never seen it or my refund. Don't expect him to EVER answer your e-mail(s), no matter how many you send !!! ! Internet Author: RICHLAND, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: Jamie Gerrand Internet

May 24 2017
Direct Gardening, House of Wesley, Royal Dutch, Kelly Nurseries, Burgess Seed Co., Honeycreek Mail Order Plant Nursery A Waste Of Your Time And Money Bloomington Illinois Author: Canton, Ohio Nurseries: Direct Gardening Bloomington, Illinois

May 24 2017
LUXSTYLE INTERNATIONAL SALES APS They sent me the goods BLACKHEADKILLER. Now they know my e-mail address where I live. To my knowledge, my cravings complete their order. But the item to the place of my address Internet
Author: Kota Kinabalu, Other Adult Care Facilities: LUXSTYLE INTERNATIONAL SALES APS Internet

May 23 2017
Success Path Rules of Renovation, Tax Lien Buyers Club, Tax Lien Vault, etc. Tarek & Christina, Hilary Farr, Love It or List It, Flip or Flop Real Estate seminars ARE A SCAM Nationwide
Author: Lady Lake, Florida Con Artists: Success Path Nationwide

May 23 2017
Linkshe.com Did not send my order but billed me for items and cannot contact them Internet Internet Author: Mobile, Alabama Computer Mail Order: Linkshe.com Internet

May 19 2017
ReNew Eye Cream Cancellation process is automated over phone. I cancelled the product 4/4/17 but still received it 5/14/17 and charged $88.10. When I called to get a refund and find out how to mail back the product the customer representative was refusing to look beyond her system which did not record my phone call on 4/14/17. Fountain Valley California Author: Dewey, Arizona Skin Care: ReNew Eye Cream Fountain Valley, California

May 18 2017
*APG* Atlantic Publishers Group, LLC Phony magazine subscription sign-up Niwot Colorado Author: Chicago, Illinois Mail Order Services: *APG* Atlantic Publishers Group, LLC Niwot, Colorado

May 17 2017
METRO PCS METRO LIES ABOUT REBATE ON PHONE BALDWIN HILLS California Author: PALMDALE, California Computer Mail Order: METRO PCS BALDWIN HILLS , California

May 17 2017
Vlamourous Thrilling skin recall etc DONT BUY DOESNT WORK COMPANY WONT CANCEL greenwoold village Colorado Author: Byron, Georgia Skin Care: Vlamourous greenwoold village , Colorado

May 16 2017
Redplum Unwanted mail Internet Author: Richmond, California US Postal Service: Redplum Internet

May 16 2017
Fabian Cole sent a text from 415-200-2149 with subj: legal charges notification that I defrauded them and that I needed to get an attorney and they would contact my employer if I didn't make arrangements to pay the money back, I would pay for court cost, legal proceedings etc etc Internet Author: Roanoke, Virginia Wanted Criminals: Fabian Cole

May 15 2017
Revive Youth This company offers a free trial of their product for $4.95. Then, after 14 days they charge you $97 dollars, and have you enrolled in a monthly subscription. They don't give you any information where you can contact them to cancel. Bank statement doesnot even say revived youth, it says Dermabond.. so you don't really even know how much you are being charged until you take the time to sort through your bank statements. Boxes come unlabeled, no contact information included, and no receipts. St Petersburg Florida Author: Arvada, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: Revive Youth St Petersburg, Florida

May 15 2017
GlittlerandGlamstore I have order a waist trainer on April 18th and it is May 15th now. Still haven't recieved my item in the mail. I have call/emailed them multiple times. Still no responds from them. I was charge for the item Internet Author: Rumford , Rhode Island Clothing Stores: GlittlerandGlamstore Internet

May 15 2017
Sunay and/or Belle Epoque Sunay Face Serum, Belle Epoque Youth, Youth Vita, Heavenly Touch, Luminis Advanced Skin Care, etc. DON'T FALL FOR THEIR FACEBOOK SCAM...YOU'LL BE OUT HUNDREDS! Internet Author: Council Bluffs, Iowa Skin Care: Sunay and/or Belle Epoque Internet

May 14 2017
Eric Martin, Cash Net US Group Threatened to have me arrested, tell my employer I committed fraud. Etc Internet Author: Norfolk, Virginia Cash Services: Eric Martin, Cash Net US Group Internet

May 13 2017
The USA Nursery The USA Nursery sent me very small dead trees, I called many times but they didn't return a call now their mail box is full. This is a scam please do not buy anything from them or you will waste your money. New Haven Connecticut Author: New Jersey Nurseries: The USA Nursery New Haven, Connecticut

May 12 2017
COAL COSMETICS MAIL CREDIT CARD SCAM ST.PETERSBURG Florida Author: BELLA VISTA, Arkansas Skin Care: COAL COSMETICS ST.PETERSBURG, Florida

May 12 2017
Rules of Renovation REI Holdings, Tax Lien Vault, Tax Lien Buyers Club, Success Pat Education, etc. SCAM, Rip Off NATIONWIDE Seminars Nationwide Author: Lady Lake, Florida Seminar Programs: Rules of Renovation Nationwide

May 11 2017
State Farm Insurance Companies State Farm Insurance CompaniesAnnuities and Commercial Life GroupP.O. Box 2380Bloomington, IL 61702-2380 Con Artists Check is in the mail Bloomington Illinois Author: Herndon, Virginia Insurance Companies: State Farm Insurance Companies Bloomington, Illinois

May 09 2017
mclarenmedicalsales.com formerly known as drlangenfeld.com scam website claims to sell prescription narcotic drugs such as oxycodone, no Rx needed Jacksonville, Fl Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Mail Order Services: mclarenmedicalsales.com Internet

May 09 2017
Stanislaw and Associates,LLC Called and left a message on my voice mail telling me to call them back immediately regarding a financial situation,,if i did not call them back they would send someone to my house or my job to be served papers. We will sue you for amount owed plus a 2200.00 court fee on top of that. Called them back said i owed money from a credit card debt back in 2000 -2002!!! Irvine California Author: St. Pete, Florida Collection Agency's: Stanislaw and Associates,LLC Irvine, California

May 09 2017
Tate & Kirlin Associates TRS Limited A letter they sent me in the mail is telling me that I owe money to a company which I've never heard before. Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Fresno, California Collection Agency's: Tate & Kirlin Associates Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

May 09 2017
Preferred client services Stephanie grecco Free android tablet after filling out survey Grand rapids Michigan
Author: Pullman, Michigan Computer Mail Order: Preferred client services Grand rapids, Michigan