Your Search | mail boxes etc #1710

Apr 30 2016
Linebarger Groggan Blair&Sampson LLP This company sends mail to toll violators. They are hoping that you do not open the mail. The double and triple bill for the same violation or create violations that never occurred. Dallas Texas Author: , Toll Booth Cashiers: Linebarger Groggan Blair&Sampson LLP Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
Avongate Internet Author: Debary, Florida Mail Order Services: Avongate Internet

Apr 28 2016
RAY PADULA COO GREG FOX WILL NOT REFUND MONEY/WILL NOT ANSWER E-MAIL AND TELEPHONE/WILL NOT RETURN CALLS NEW YORK, New York
hose nozzle Author: HERSEY, Michigan Landscaping: RAY PADULA NEW YORK, New York

Apr 28 2016
Northewst Territorial Mint annette@nwtmint.com I placed a order, in good faith, and all seemed on the up&up. I did not fully investigate them before placing the order. I did look at the same web page to see if there was any complaints, and did not see any. I placed my order for silver & gold, for almost &600.00US. I used a credit card & it was accepted. They at NWM acted as al was well. Then after 24hrs had passed I went to the web site a got the phone number and called them when I did not recieve an e-mail with a comformation for delivery, it then that a male sales person make the statement that They are in bankruptcy. They offer no other explanations, yet they take your money and don,t deliver. I think that is fraudulent. Federal Way Washington Author: Glen Ellyn, Illinois Jewelers: Northewst Territorial Mint Federal Way, Washington

Apr 28 2016
CareMed Pharmaceutical Services REVIEW: CareMed clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with CareMed Pharmaceutical Services. CareMed employees are trained to build relationships, be positive, interactive, and most of all, listen carefully. Listening is emphasized as key to high quality customer service at CareMed. *UPDATE: CareMed Pharmaceutical Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
A Professional Specialty Pharmacy Author: Lake Success, New York Pharmacies: CareMed Pharmaceutical Services Lake Success, New York

Apr 28 2016
GWE, LLC Sales Lady last name Huff nickname KoolAid Sold a 2 yr magazine subscription for $46 in Oct 2015 & 7 months later & never received 1 magazine Frisco Texas
Author: Dublin, Ohio Mail Order Services: GWE, LLC Frisco, Texas

Apr 27 2016
endclothing.com Do not use these fools. I ordered a couple of items with my credit card expecting my items to come this week. Then, I get a message to send them an authorization code, etc. Or send them my Id card with a picture of my credit card. What that sounds like? S endclothing.com are Scammers & A waste of time to use 137 Grainger St, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 5AE Internet Author: New York Clothing Stores: endclothing.com Internet

Apr 27 2016
Cellular outfitters I had placed the first order with no problems. I then received an e-mail offer for 30% off my next order. I placed the second order but never received the 39% off as offered. I e-mailed them numerous times with no result. I e-mailed the better business bureau and have had no response from them either. Internet
Author: Oak hill, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular outfitters Internet

Apr 27 2016
Market N Shop ,marketnshops.com/ First they show they have cheap laptops, computers etc. When you place Order, they will cancel the credit card transaction. Then they request to pay after buying amazon gift card of same amount and send it to them. After that they set your order status to Shipped. (Order number itself shows fake as it is a plane 4-5 digit number). But the product is never shipped to you. They don't respond to any email. No phone number. Many people have been cheated while paying through paypal too. Once more thing I am noticing that the same credit card ,which I used previously are being charged for same amount through Google Adwords, 420 S Orlando Ave, Winter Park, FloridaL Internet Author: edison, New Jersey Computer Stores: Market N Shop Internet

10, Report #1301968

Apr 26 2016
Refurbees Broken Bezel Garden City, N.J. Internet Author: Palmetto, Florida Computer Mail Order: Refurbees Internet

11, Report #1301966

Apr 26 2016
American Home Preservationists Aboslute Mega Scam. American Home Preservationists sent me mail saying they were Making Home Affordable. They absolutely are not!! San Diego California Author: Palmer, Alaska Loan Modification: American Home Preservationists San Diego, California

12, Report #1301955

Apr 26 2016
Inguina Bertrand ordered from www.fastpainmeds.com. Had to e-mail to rushmedsrx@yahoo. Received a text from **********, and ordered. Cameroon Author: CoeurdAlene, Idaho Miscellaneous Companies: Inguina Bertrand Internet

13, Report #1301950

Apr 26 2016
Commissioner of Judging Award Notiffication Commission #13570 Received a notionification indicating that I won 1,327,940.00 single check or 2,000,000.00 for 30 yrs. but I have to mail them a payment for $13.89 Kansas City Kansas Author: F'orest Park, Illinois Financial Services: Commissioner of Judging

14, Report #1301924

Apr 26 2016
ANC Larry Hourd Award Notification Commission This morning I got this in the mail amount was $2,000,000,00 lump sum or 1,327, 946.00 lump sum. Just send him $12.99 cash, check or money order. Kansas City Kansas
Author: Waialua, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: ANC Larry Hourd Kansas City, Kansas

15, Report #1301922

Apr 26 2016
Free land Chevrolet Sent fraudulent mail saying they would trade keys for another vehicle and then refused to do so Nashville Tennessee How??? Author: Hermitage , Tennessee WANTED REWARD $$$: Free land Chevrolet TN

Apr 25 2016
CCAVENUE.COM THIS COMPANY CHARGED MY ACCOUNT $44.59 ON fEBRUARY 28, 2016. I HAVE NOTIFIED THEM BY E-MAIL ON 2 OCCASSIONS AND I GET NO SATISFACTION. MUMBAI INDIA Internet Author: Fort Myers, Florida Clothing Stores: CCAVENUE.COM Internet

Apr 25 2016
Butler, Rose, Jameson Associates You have won Three Million Nine Hundred Thousand Dollars...Sign and mail back with 20.00 Babylon New York Author: Austin, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler, Rose, Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

Apr 24 2016
butler rose,&Jameson associates . also RAA with miss Jennifer latorre. This peaple has send me tons of mails,vauchers,sertificates,releases,and many promess of large amount of money . It been like this for a year almost I haven't receive a pen of it . If ure scamming this is not cool . I receive today 49 peace of mail all s I have receive ton of mail from this so call money givers or resechers of the Internet .I been given certificates of won prices for a long time ,I haven't see a single peny yet . all I want is my money back pmb 330,176-25 union tpke free meadows n.y. 11368 Nationwide ?????? Author: bronx , New York Accounting: butler rose,&Jameson associates . also RAA with miss Jennifer latorre. Nationwide

Apr 23 2016
Macys.com Macy's Department Store I purchased a bathing suit onnline at Macys.com for 165.00. I returned the bathing suit within the allotted time frame. I received an email stating my return was in progress. Three weeks later I received a GIFT CARD in the mail, not a refund to my credit card. internet Nationwide Author: Oldsmar, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Macys.com Nationwide

Apr 23 2016
Thomas Jaskov c/o Jaskov Consult Be careful before using the services of Thomas Jaskov c/o Jaskov Consult for google adwards,SEO,SEM,PPC Etc Copenhagen,Denmark Author: Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Thomas Jaskov c/o Jaskov Consult Internet

Apr 22 2016
DMI Central Clearing House Received a mail order offer for a Vivitar digital camera and tripod. I sent them a check for 48.80 for the equipment. The check was cashed and I have not received anything. Carrollton Texas Author: Bangor, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: DMI Central Clearing House Carrollton, Texas

Apr 22 2016
Central Business Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:. Central Business Funding clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Central Business Funding. Central Business Funding dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & your success. *UPDATE: Central Business Funding recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: SHALIMAR, Florida Loan Brokers: Central Business Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Central Business Funding your expert partner in providing the correct “path to funding” based on your business’ unique financial needs. Central Business Funding’s team of professional will evaluate, analyze, recommend and make suggestions to clients relating to their particular situation how to best approach the lending process. Internet

Stanley Pine Hampton Hills Golf Sabotage Westhampton Beach New York
Everyone mentioned in this report has all my contact info including the Rip Off Report operators, they have my contact too. Author: new york, New York Golf Courses: Stanley Pine Westhampton Beach, New York

Apr 22 2016
Dennis M. Williams D. Michael Williams Racketeering, Wire Fraud, Securities Fraud, Mail Fraud Money Laundering. Fort Lauderdale Florida
Gene Foland & Jay Wells Nance new pictures Author: Pompano Beach, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Dennis M. Williams Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Apr 21 2016
After all these years senior transportation & errand services Robert Stefan He bounced a check - promised to pay in writing then tried to black mail to not keep his agreement Suffern NY Author: Highland lakes , New Jersey Neighborhood Services: After all these years senior transportation & errand services internet