Your Search | mail boxes etc #1710

Aug 30 2016
Shopfans Package Forwading Package Forwarding Service Folcroft Pennsylvania Author: Malaga, Other Mail Order Services: Shopfans Package Forwading Folcroft, Pennsylvania

Aug 30 2016
cdl consultants Justin thieves, fraudulent, non attorney spokesperson ,deceptive business practices , etc libertyville Illinois Author: hollywood, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: cdl consultants libertyville, Illinois

Aug 30 2016
Avas Flowers Bamboozelled, Misrepresented, Unvalued & Insignificant Consumer, Disrespected, No Way of Compensation, Unheard Mahwah, New Jersey Internet
Author: Hayward, California Mail Order Services: Avas Flowers Internet

Aug 29 2016
SpectraCell Laboratories Practice of duplicate billing customer through both the Doctor and mail. Houston Texas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Personal Services: SpectraCell Laboratories Houston, Texas

Aug 29 2016
Blizzard White,  They are taking $$ out of my account when I didn't even order anything I did receive a parcel in mail but sent back without opening as I didn't order it but still they keep taking $$ over $200 United States Louisville
Author: Melbourne , Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Michelle Owen Internet

Aug 28 2016
Trap Master Productions Mary Jayne , MJ Warren etc. Took money for goods. Never received it. Company sight is excepting money not logging income for taxes. Using PayPal.com to except money. I have done research and found Mary Jayne is traveling around USA changing numbers and blocking people as they find out the truth Minnasota , Texas , etc Internet,
Author: Fort wayne, Indiana Producers: Trap Master Productions Internet

Aug 27 2016
Michael Anderson Says he is representing publishers clearing house and I have won five million dollars Stalks me by phone calling numerous times left one voice mail message Nationwide Author: Alameda, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Michael Anderson

Aug 26 2016
International Spiritual Society Amaria savaria de conte seville she keeps sending letters for payment for what she calls the Nostradamus rescue stone. I have paid her in full but she sends letters stating if not paid it will go to the collection agency. I sent her a copy of the money order and sent stone back but keeps sending letters for more payments. how do I about clearing my record showing I don't owe. how do I stop getting good mail from her. thank you, Mel Sayre buffalo New York Author: Akron, Ohio Cult Organizations: International Spiritual Society buffalo, New York

Aug 25 2016
Ace Industrial Supply Ace Industrial Disrespectful Harassing Phone Calls Burbank California Author: Santa Barbara, California Mail Order Services: Ace Industrial Supply Burbank, California

Aug 24 2016
across town rentals Saw a post on craigslist and called the number, the lady put me on hold. Shes comes back and I ask her about the post. She asks where I was located, I told her. I could tell she didnt know where the place would be. she said before we can see the place, we need a retainer of 350 sent electronically or in the mail. I asked if they had a web site, and told her I wouldn't feel comfortable sending money before I could see a place and didnt think they were a legit company at all, she replied, well thanks for calling, and hung up. Fort Collins Colorado internet Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Housing Rentals: across town rentals inc Colorado

Aug 23 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |¬†¬†LIVES WITH 3 OTHER MEN IN A CRAPPY LITTLE APARTMENT IN LONDON. FIFTH AVENUE MY a*s. NEW YORK New York 3 years without resolution on 6 reports in my & my firms name Author: California Advertising / Deceptive: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) NEW YORK, New York

Aug 22 2016
Wilber&associates.p.c I been receiving mail after mails from afni then now wilber & associate , p.c. about an auto claim that involve in 10/01/2015 in which i have no clue how they accusing me for this. Normal Illinois Author: Sacramento, California Car Insurance: Wilber&associates.p.c Normal, Illinois

Aug 21 2016
Accu-metrics Via guard I submitted 2 DNA tests to determine whether or not I was the father to my daughter, the first one was lost in the mail but then later found so both came back that I was the father. I had a court ordered test done in the US that determined I was not the father. My daughter had African American features that led me to believe she may not be mine.  Toronto, Ontario Canada Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Medical Laboratories: Accu-metrics Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
Massey Services inc Just read a report which describes my experience exactly. My credit card was billed for service that I was not notified of and also did not leave notice they had been there. Don't think service was done. When I called was told they would mail a work order which I never received. I cancelled future work with Massey. Houston Texas Author: Montgomery , Texas Consumer Services: Massey Services inc Texas

Aug 20 2016
prize distribution services pmb #402 1334 peninsula blvd Hewlett NY 11557 Sponsor guaranteed cash report 1,823,976.00 and have to respond in 14 days to get money send them 20 bucks for them to save and send out had gotten a letter in the mail showing I had won 1,823,976.00 and I had to respond within the 14 days but had to send them 20 bucks back and respond or they will give the money away and haven't Hurd anything and had looked up on line to see if it was true and sum one else got scamed and my dumb a*s send it to them its a scam and sum one need to put a end or many more families are going to get scaled and ur thinking ur life changing and it's wrong Nationwide Author: DENVER, Colorado Attorneys General: prize distribution services pmb #402 1334 peninsula blvd Hewlett NY 11557 Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Balmer&Kalt Company sells defective watches and will not help you in paying postage to mail it back Rockledge Florida Author: Victoria, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Balmer&Kalt Rockledge, FL

Aug 18 2016
Empire Van Lines LLC DOT 2812135 Secic Ibrahimand various names other names Declared weights that I couldnt confirm, as allowed BY Federal Law., Damaged just about every piece of property. even boxes turned round, and stated fragile on them were crushed. St. Louis Missouri
Author: Springfield,, Missouri Moving Companies: Empire Van Lines LLC DOT 2812135 St. Louis, Missouri

Aug 18 2016
Walmart Inc Services Group I received a letter and a check in the mail for 1,600 dollars. It told me to take 350 dollars and keep it for my pay for the week. Take the rest of the money and wire it to Greece. But keep my identity descrete. They said western union would try to talk me out of sending the money. I deposited the money in my account and the check cleared. I got the money and two months later I was pick up by police facing a theft of property charge and a fraud charge. Now they are trying to give me jail time for this. Bentonville Arkansas As Homer Simpson would say... Author: Memphis, Tennessee Criminal Justice System: Walmart Inc Services Group

Aug 18 2016
Publisher Clearing House They say no purchase is required and then require you search foe products under the pretence you have 4 payments, Then double or triple the amount, when company calls or e-mail. false Nationwide Author: League City, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Publisher Clearing House Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Direct Funding Source llc Joohan Kim, David Ginter, David Burkhalter, George D Young Scam: They will call you out of the blue. We know your deal and have the ability to finance you. Then I was suspicous and asked what the fees were. Joohan Kim(Alias) says no fees and you ask what about appraisals, 3rd party etc. He says no need he does this in house. I said ok. Then he wants your SS#, DOB, Bank accounts etc. I said that was premature. He said he needed the info to do a background check. He said he has completed the background check and all was good. Problem is I gave him a ficticous SS#. He said no cost or fees....then he says I need to pay a $50,000 Surety for the money. I said no, he then says he will pay the fee.....but the fee has to come from me. He then trys to get all my info, SS#, Passport, DL, Bank acct's etc. Dallas Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Direct Funding Source llc Dallas, Texas

Aug 17 2016
Skin Noir Eye Noir aka Customer Support (per email from) Fell for free trial scam, just pay shipping; received two additional boxes product before noticing two unauthorized $186.80 deductions from bank. Internet Author: Saugatuck, Michigan Beauty Salons: Skin Noir Internet

Aug 17 2016
Freedom Pop Cell phone company signed me up for a low-cost service. I provided the phone. They jerked me around by added devices and service progerams in order for me to call. When I got tired of being run around (each time paying a fee) I told them to vlose account. They refused to unlock phone. They said I had to wait for 6 months. I did. Now I try to contact them on-line, phone, facebook, etc. and I can't. Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Freedom Pop Cell phone Internet

Aug 16 2016
valeant pharmaceuticals fredrick morgan ; Joseph M. Harden Two individuals contacted me, asked me to create a gmail to proceed with an online interview. Also asked me to acquire software that would be paid for by the company via check by mail. Internet Author: Pocono summit, Pennsylvania Pharmacies Online: valeant pharmaceuticals Internet

Aug 16 2016
Excella Card Holder Services Failed To Send Replacement Card for 3 MONTHS Jackonville Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Mail Order Services: Excella Card Holder Services Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Attorney's At Law Citation Scam, speeding ticket scam, fake attorneys, fake lawfirms, mail fraud El Paso Texas Author: Boca Raton, Florida Lawyers: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP El Paso, Texas