Your Search | mail boxes etc #1710

Jan 22 2017
Steve Allard (d.b.a. Allard Auctions) and Kathleen Mulder (d.b.a. Pak Mail Store US064) Fraudulent Shipping Monopoly St. Ignatius Montana Author: Lees Summit,, Missouri Antiques & Second-hand: Steve Allard St. Ignatius, Montana

Jan 21 2017
Psychology CT and Associates Sameul Schaperw, MFT, Director is trolling the internet making complaints that we send him postcards in the US mail. Waterford Connecticut Author: Alabama Mental Health: Psychology CT and Associates Waterford, Connecticut

Jan 21 2017
simplydropshipping.com Thomas QuarcooZavier Ash they take your $ and use you to take the bullets while they go incognito Philadelphia Pennsylvania, New Jersey Author: PLAINVIEW, New York Computer Mail Order: simplydropshipping.com Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jan 21 2017
Revitalize Skin Serum/Renew Eye Cream SCAM. Ad on internet, free trial for only $4.99 shipping. Ordered skin serum & eye cream. Lo & behold, on my credit card statement I was charged NOT $4.99 for shipping but $88.10 for serum & $89.95 for eye cream. I was done with them. Next month & get more product & billed against for $88.10 & $89.95. Called 1-888-402-9089 to cancel & they said it was a monthly charge, but offered me 75% off, 50% off, etc. I said cancel. I will await my next month's bill, but beware - THIS IS A SCAM and unless you want to pay this kind of money monthly for a small amount of product, don't order. Internet Author: Bisbee, Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: Revitalize Skin Serum/Renew Eye Cream Internet

Jan 20 2017
USA Discount Warehouse My title? Peter Anton, Ripped-Off Consumer - I bought a 512Gb Micro Flash Drive which shows every indication of being a Reprogrammed 30Gb chip made to l ook like a 512Gb chip. It will only save 30 Gb and then says that The file or folder is corrupted. Futthermore, it takes a l ong time to get to this point because it was made to imitate a larger storage capacity. Cape Coral Florida
Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Mail Order: USA Discount Warehouse Cape Coral, Florida

Jan 20 2017
Tees4CoolGrandmas Scam! They take your order, take your money and never deliver. Nationwide/ Internet Author: Shelbyville, Texas Computer Mail Order: Tees4CoolGrandmas Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Alston and Bird, Attorney -- Albany, NY Brandi Alston Someone called to tell me the att. would call me in 2 hours. She called and said I needed the info I recieved in the mail. When I didn't have it, she gave me the number to the gaming commisioner's office. She called back and wanted me to pay the taxes on my $500,000.00 prize that I am to get on Friday. He said Albany, New York Author: Bremen, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Alston and Bird, Attorney -- Albany, NY New York

Jan 18 2017
Naima Singletary Naima Singletari is a selfish, avaricious woman who thinks only about herself and about money. She only knows to say : I want, I want, etc. Paris Internet Author: Paris, Alabama Business Consulting: Naima Singletary Internet

Jan 17 2017
Eye Endear eyeendear.com The box you check says you agree to Terms and Conditions, but you have to click on it to read it, it's called Bait and Switch Internet Author: Monroe, North Carolina Computer Mail Order: Eye Endear Internet

Jan 16 2017
Core Skincare offered free samples by mail by paying shopping. Nowhere is there a disclaimer about any additional charges. They then turn around and bill your account for 180.00 without your authorization. Internet Author: midland, Texas Internet Fraud: Core Skincare Internet

Jan 15 2017
Holiday Travel of America HTOA is a SCAM Scam, False Advertising, Lies, Mail Fraud Carlsbad California Author: Los Angeles, California Travel Services: Holiday Travel of America Carlsbad, California

Jan 15 2017
Yuguang Liu Presented themselves as Longchamp Outlet. Sent me a poor quality imitation of 2 bags ordered. Had no bill in their name. Shanghai China Author: Wilmette, Illinois Computer Mail Order: Yuguang Liu

Jan 15 2017
OpenSky Opensky.com Mail-Order misleading NEW YORK New York Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Specialty Stores: OpenSky NEW YORK, New York

Jan 14 2017
Healthy Directions Great company...for TAKING your money, but not for processing refunds. Items ordered in August and September were returned via USPS within the prescribed period for a refund. Three months later, I'm STILL waiting for a refund, despite at least four phone calls and two fax messages with both proof of purchase via Paypal and proof of returning the items via USPS. Absolutely the worst ionline mail order experience I've had. Paypal has, thankfully, put in a refund request on my behalf. Otherwise, I feel certain this ripoff organization was going to ignore my refund requests in hopes I would eventually give up. DO NOT deal with these people unless you have more disposable cash to throw away on their worthless products than most consumers!! Bethesda Maryland Author: Warrenton, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Directions Bethesda, Maryland

Jan 13 2017
Emporium Biggest ripoff and scam ever Los Angeles California Again?? Author: Tucson, Arizona Mail Order Services: Emporium Internet

Jan 11 2017
Linkshe Clothing looks Horrible! Runs small and not good quality. I have tried several times to get a return address to return the order and get my refund!! All I am getting is for me to send the numbers starting with two SS, I have done that at least 4 times. No address yet! I want my MONEY BACK!! Internet Author: Pearland, Texas Computer Mail Order: Linkshe Internet

Jan 11 2017
pomeranianpuppieshome eye candy teacuppoms...name i sent the money to.marrioh leslie 126611th st nw canton ohio 44703 email address email address..is eyecandyteacuppoms@gmail.com i have all emails from them canton ohio Internet both Author: bowling green, Kentucky Mail Order Services: pomeranianpuppieshome Internet

Jan 11 2017
High Class Universe I ordered 2 Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Boxes for total of $43.98. These were to be Christmas presents for my grandchildren. I paid with a Visa credit card. The toys never arrived. Bad karma to rip off people at Christmas. Internet Author: Baxter, Tennessee Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 11 2017
unstoppable LLC I ordered 2 Puppy piggy banks for christmass, never relieved them, I was charged 3 times and no piggy banks, the number they have on their credit card statement days THIS VOICE MAIL was not set up. rip off, fraud Los Angeles, California Internet Author: mission viejo, California Toy Stores: unstoppable LLC Internet

Jan 11 2017
Orhni from facebook Razia Saleem I paid 11400 pk rp to get my dress including the shipping..after one month she tell me to add more 70 euro for shipping because she changed shipping company. The deal was already done, she cannot change the price of the shipping when all payment has already been done. She said she cannot send the dress, i have to pay more. Its been 3months, she blocked me on facebook, she does not answer my watsapp, its a complete fraud company! They make promises that you will get ur dress original, lots of flattering, take the name of god etc, but completely liars and fraud..and she has the guts to tell me I AM a fraud because i dont want to send more mober for shipping.. Pakistan Internet
Author: Rose-Hill, Alabama Internet Fraud: Orhni from facebook Internet

Jan 10 2017
SPOILMEOWUP Will not send boxes paid for Internet Internet Author: Austell , Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: SPOILMEOWUP Internet

Jan 10 2017
Cash Advance pamels@smithloanassistance.com ATTN : Customer, The case will be downloaded on Wednesday (January 11th 2017) and you will be soon served with the court papers due to non-payment after so many reminders. If you want to avoid these legal consequences we merely require you to get back to us with the payment, you can e-mail us back. If you want to resolve this case out of the court house you can E-mail us back Thank You. CASH ADVANCE USA. non Internet Author: Manassas, Virginia Loans: Cash Advance Internet

Jan 09 2017
Diana Huebshman Dusty Enrolled me in the FREE SHIPPING & charged me $38.91 for 3 mos of their service before in found them Brownsburg Indiana Author: Brownsburg, Indiana Computer Mail Order: Diana Huebshman Brownsburg, Indiana

Jan 09 2017
luxhd450 Ordered LUXhd450 lens August 27,2016 for $29. Received 5 sets and was billed $145. Returned the five and talked to ;a company representative who refunded $89 and was to send 1 set of lens for $56. Have never received the one set. Have talked with persons on the phone about 10 times. No luck! Original order # 15640031 was changed to 16366656. Have explained situation to various agents on phone including: Agent 20, Agent Anna 312, Agent 145,Agent 848,Alan # 264, Nonique #0148,Chesta #156 Agent 982 and Selena #977. Every one of these people promised to immediately send my paid for set of lens. After 4 months and all of these calls I have received one e-mail, but no lens. This shouldln't be so difficult to resolve. DelMar California Author: Miamisburg, Ohio Sales People: luxhd450 DelMar, California

Jan 09 2017
CEC Solutions, LLC CEC Solutions, home of Guaranteed Consumer Funding (www.gcf4all.com) ONLY THESE darn individuals/company!!!! I paid for a top-of-the-line Computer and HD TV, with a rock-solid warranty for a period of 2 years (IN FULL) by automatic withdrawal from my bank. , McLean VA Author: Whiting, Indiana Computer Mail Order: CEC Solutions, LLC Nationwide