MAJESTIC VISA COLUMBUS BANK & TRUST COMPANY COMPUCREDIT CORPORATION JEFFERSON CAPITAL SYSTEMS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Majestic Visa Columbus Bank & Trust Company CompuCredit Corporation Jefferson Capital Systems
There may be more specific results for "Majestic Visa Columbus Bank & Trust Company CompuCredit Corporation Jefferson Capital Systems"
For more specific results for "Majestic Visa Columbus Bank & Trust Company CompuCredit Corporation Jefferson Capital Systems"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 26 2017
support@birthcertificatestate.com I ordered a birth certificate online paying expedited fees of $124.95 then paid $47 for government state fees an I never received or heard back from them through my emails...I've been waiting almost 2 weeks for Order which I suppose to received it in over night shipping....I keep emailing this company an not a response from this site anymore....I needed my birth certificate due to my marriage lisence an it had to be postponed due to not receiving...I need this company checked into due to taking my money and having my credit card personal use....Thank you! Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: support@birthcertificatestate.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Tax Group Center Lilly This company NEVER WILL RESOLVE ANY TAX ISSUE. THEY ARE SCAMMERS, LIE, AND DECEPTIVE!!! Calabasas California Author: atlanta, Georgia Income tax: Tax Group Center Calabasas, California

Jul 26 2017
Optima Tax Company is a Rip Off!! Money wasted down the drain, owed MORE monies for loans taken out, and 0 results! Santa Ana California Author: LONG BEACH, California Income Tax Service: Optima Tax Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates I received a letter demanding payment. calling Thankfully my bank is a federal credit union . I received a full refund several months ago . I have proof. Sherman Oaks California Author: PERRY, Georgia Questionable Activities: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 26 2017
Bridgecrest Drivetime Horrible company! Over priced! Internet Confused Author: Atmore, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Bridgecrest Internet

Jul 26 2017
The Lala Box,Richard Hentosh, owner Poor product, worse company service, owner dishonest Brookhaven Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Television Parts & Services: The Lala Box Aston, Pennsylvania

Jul 26 2017
Minhas Corporation Joga Minhas Joga Minhas, Minhas Corporation California Corporation, Arco AMPM Fraudulent partnership, IRS Tax Fraud, Corporate Fraud ceres California Author: Ceres, California Unusual Rip-Off: Minhas Corporation Joga Minhas ceres, California

Jul 26 2017
United personal loans Jason jetter Filling law suit for united personal loans. Never heard of this company Houston Texas Author: Odem, Texas Lawyers: United personal loans Houston , Texas

Jul 26 2017
fulfillment Center This company is sending products which I have not ordered and billing my credigt card account. San Diego California Author: Alabama Home HealthCare: fulfillment Center San Diego, California

Jul 26 2017
Thompson Cigar Company Thompson and Company Company hacked my credit card account and charged it. Tampa Florida Author: lubbock, Texas Questionable Activities: Thompson Cigar Company Tampa, Florida

Jul 26 2017
Balboa Capital DO NOT use Balboa - if you do, you are a fool Irvine California Author: Denver, Colorado Loans: Balboa Capital Irvine, California

Jul 26 2017
homestead intuit employee tony d web designer ,jose tech support and many others this company riped me off charged big seo fee and did not enter key words on new site arizona Internet Author: fort worth, Texas Auto Inspection: homestead intuit Internet

Jul 26 2017
Goodrich Company Contracting, LLC Gary GoodrichGary Goodrich ContractingGary Goodrich ConstructionGary Goodrich HVACGary Goodrich Company Unprofessional Contractor Poor Workmanship Jordan New York Author: Auburn, New York Builders & Contractors: Goodrich Company Contracting, LLC Jordan, New York

Jul 26 2017
Intelius.co, deceptive advertising Internet online company give refund Author: Tucson, Arizona Internet Fraud: Intelius.co, Internet

Jul 26 2017
Jeweler's Mutual Insurance Elle Ray and Scott Murphy CEO Fraud! Scam company! DO NOT use them for jewelry insurance!! Nationwide Author: Los Angeles , California Insurance Agencies: Jeweler's Mutual Insurance Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
tci total visa total visatci TOTAL CARD TCI SOLUTIONS Horrible service, scam, overcharged, credit card abuse Sioux Falls. South Dakota Nationwide Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: tci total visa Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates I don't recall asking for a sample of Nuvajen Anti-aging serum. But I assume I did. But it would have been for postage only! I am a senior. And I would not have money to buy $98.71 worth of anything! I will be reporting this to the Missouri Attorney Generals Office. I worked for the Governor of State of Missouri through my office of Tourusm for 37 years. I did not order this! I am disputing this! Sherman Oaks California Author: Jefferson City, Missouri Beauty Salons: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 26 2017
Consortium Group LLC This company publishes ads for pure life Garcinia saying they will send you the product for the price of shipping only. The company then charged my checking acct. $89.00 and refused to allow me to return the product for a refund. Akron Ohio Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Consortium Group LLC Akron, Ohio

Jul 26 2017
TNT Inc. Brian Holm, HR managerSusan Ashback, SupervisorDamien Wilkins, TNT Inc. Claimed to be part of TNT Inc., a subsidiary of Fedex. The Supply Chain Assistant receives packages from Fedex or UPS and examines, takes pictures of contents, repackages using downloaded pre-paid labels, uploads picture and shipping receipt. On probation for 1 month, at the end of which, employee is to be paid salary and per package bonus. Employment agreement is emailed and signed through Docusign. Access to company User Panel dashboard through Packnship website. Internet Author: Oconomowoc, WI, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: TNT Inc. Internet

Jul 26 2017
Ryan Homes, NVR Inc., ryanhomes, Ryan Homes Virginia, Ryan Homes VA, Ryan Homes Hampton Roads Faulty wiring, leaking roofs, cracked foundations and driveways, crawl space moisture, crooked door frames, shoddy landscaping, improper grading/drainage, improper installation of home systems (A/C, vent ducts, plumbing), warped and creaky flooring, buckled/cracked drywall, buckled decks, excessive nail pops, mold, mildew and moisture problems, insulation issues, etc. all top the growing list of problems with a Ryan Home constructed in Hampton Roads. Nationwide
Author: Carrollton, Virginia Building Services: Ryan Homes Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
United personal loan They sent me a threatening email about I somehow owe to them and they're going to garnish my wages and send a complaint to my job and have me fired from my job, etc. and I never even heard this so called company before. Internet Author: Tucker, Georgia Lawyers: United personal loan Internet

Jul 26 2017
Michael from GE money bank All I know is Michael Computer on line fraud St Louis area code Internet Author: jefferson city, Missouri Computer Fraud: Internet Fraud: Michael from GE money bank Internet

Jul 25 2017
Verizon I have not been a customer of verizon for over a year, yet money is being taken from my bank account for services they are not providing me. Verizon requires a pin number or that I go to Verizon 15 miles away when I am stuck to a bed and immobile. Verizon is claiming that they are unable to reset pin number to an account that they manage to ensure I am not longer being billed illegally and unfairly and that I am refunded the number payments they have been taking from my account without my consent. I chatted on the phone and online with customer support and they claimed they can't help me. Nationwide Author: Wolcott, Connecticut Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Newport Pacific DNA Continental Investment Oakhaven Mobile Home Park Treated me as a Manager and a good one! Worked xtra hours for this new Company !!they are stupid, but think there the greatest!  Burbank Irvine Calif Author: Memphis, Tennessee Liars: Newport Pacific DNA Continental Investment Burbank,

Jul 25 2017
Nissian auto Bought a Nissian leaf. Car has 36000 miles. In May 2017. June of 2017 One month. Latter car is at Nissian dealer Oxford AL DIAGNOSED with bad battery. No warranty. Even though I purchased extended warranty Nissian knew this. Vehicles should have been recalled they had bad battery's when they were sold new Now I gave 4 years of payments And no car It has been at the Dealer 5 weeks no repairs performed. Bad. Car company Nissian Tenn Nationwide/worl Author: Talladega, Alabama Auto Dealer Repairs: Nissian auto Nationwide