Your Search | major auto show, inc

May 24 2016
Cars for You Joe Carreras Buyer Beware-Non Disclosure Chula Vista California Author: Chula Vista, California Auto Dealers: Cars for You Chula Vista, California

May 24 2016
Rap A Thon show producer Mike Jones James JonesMyke JonesMJMike JonesRap Thon Catch Mike Jones Rap A Thon TV show producer scam artist Columbia South Carolina
Author: Belmont, North Carolina Financial Services: Rap A Thon show producer Mike Jones Columbia, South Carolina

May 24 2016
Les Schwab Tire Les Schwab claims my rims were stolen Littleton Colorado Author: Conifer, Colorado Auto Tire shops: Les Schwab tire Littleton, Colorado

May 24 2016
Masterbilt Golf Carts DO NOT USE THEM. TRIED TO RIP OFF BY CHARGING ME TWICE WHAT THE UNIT COST. Orange Park Florida Author: Fleming Island, Florida Auto Repair Service: Masterbilt Golf Carts Orange Park, Florida

May 24 2016
1AND2 AUTOMOTIVE DALLASTEXAS COMPLETE AND TOTAL SCAM PREYING ON LOW INCOME MINORITY AND DISABLED PEOPLE DALLAS Texas Author: North Richland Hills, Texas Auto Dealers: 1AND2 AUTOMOTIVE DALLASTEXAS DALLAS, Texas

May 24 2016
Grooms engine Sold bad engine and refuse to fix under warranty Nashville Tennessee Author: Goodlettsville, Tennessee Auto Warranty: Grooms engine Nashville , Tennessee

May 24 2016
Professional Retail Services TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Professional Retail Services clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Professional Retail Services. Professional Retail Services committed to giving customers a quality job with reasonable costs. Customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Professional Retail Services Inc recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe business. Manorville New York. Author: Medford, New York Builders & Contractors: Professional Retail Services TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Professional Retail Services is totally focused on servicing their customers with the best quality vendors at a reasonable cost. Medford, New York

May 24 2016
Kevin Harrington Inc. Dave Corvair Mariah Kelly corvair.dave@kevinharringtoninc.com Acting to be Directly Associated with Kevin Harrington / Scam Alert Nationwide Author: Alabama Media: Kevin Harrington Inc. Nationwide

May 24 2016
Dumpster Rental Inc Blake Ocean ,Owner, Fraudulent and thieving company! Baldwin New York Author: Pompano Beach, Fl, Florida Real Estate Services: Dumpster Rental Inc Baldwin, New York

May 24 2016
The Fatherless Generation Foundation Torri J. Evans-Barton, Ph.D.Founder & Executive DirectorThe Fatherless Generation Foundation Inc. Fraudulently kept payments received for services not rendered Atlanta Georgia Author: Gainesville, Florida Credit Card Fraud: The Fatherless Generation Foundation Atlanta, Georgia

May 24 2016
paladin auto service questionable workmanship and high charges port richey Florida Author: tampa, Florida Auto Repair Service: paladin auto service port richey , Florida

May 23 2016
Casey Chevrolet Newport News J Clyde Morris Sold me a car $5000 over blue book and made up another $3,000 on a warranty that was supposed to be free by purchasing the car Newport News Virginia Interesting Author: Newport News, Virginia Auto Dealers: Casey Chevrolet Newport News Newport News, Virginia

May 23 2016
Les Schwab Independence Oregon Author: Dallas , Oregon Auto Dealer Repairs: Les Schwab Independence, Oregon

May 23 2016
Hanover Insurance Citesens Insurance I recieved o fake postcard for inspection for the purpose of raising my home owners Insurance. Then I was treated bad by claims adjuster in auto claim so that they could reduce or close my auto property damage claim. East coast Worcester Ma Nationwide Author: Hinesville, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Hanover Insurance Nationwide

May 23 2016
xtreme zuks offroad they bought several suzuki samurais from me still owe me money wrote me a bad check lutz Florida Author: kissimmee , Florida Auto Advertising Services: xtreme zuks offroad lutz, Florida

Cooper Tires A bad batch of Discoverer ATP Findlay Ohio
Author: Norco, California Auto Parts: Cooper Tires Nationwide

May 23 2016
Alliance-One Services, Inc./Athene Horrible customer service. Nashville Tennessee Author: Covina, California Insurance Companies: Alliance One/Athene Nashville, Tennessee

May 23 2016
Summit Raceing Equipment Summit racing Riped me off Akron Ohio Author: LAWRENCEBURG, Kentucky Auto Parts: Summit Raceing Equipment Akron, Ohio

May 23 2016
Eastern auto mall Ripped off Ilion New York Author: Mohawk, New York Auto Dealers: Eastern auto mall Ilion, New York

May 23 2016
Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs I found a 1967 Chevy 2 nova for 8,400.00 to b sold by a Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs. This is a real person who is employed by National Geographic as a photographer. She said that the car was already crated up and ready to be shipped to who ever buys it. So she sent me a phony name of asb transport limited in Shelby my. I called 406-966-0277 and talked to George. When I tried to locate the shipping co via the web, nothing. Checked the shipping co address and 340 1st st de Shelby does not exsist.all my checking with Shelby police yielded this is a fraud and identity theft. Darn shame we can't do anything about it because it's not a million dollars. Bad excuse for what they are doing. Shelby mt. Internet
Author: Fruita, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs Internet

May 23 2016
Midas Terrible service and liars even owner says the employees lied to me Columbus Indiana Author: Columbus, Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: Midas Columbus, Indiana

May 23 2016
Classic Parts of America They sent me the wrong part & expect me to pay shipping to me & from me ! Kansas City Missouri Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Parts: Classic Parts of America Kansas City, Missouri

May 23 2016
WALMART INC. WALMART INC. sent me a check on May 9, 2016 for 1,899.75 ., And deposit in my account which I did , I took my $350 and sent $1469.00 toGreece like it said and the rest spend at Walmart , they returned the check to my bank and now I have to pay my bank $1900 *** *** **. Bentonville, Arkansas, 72716 Arkansas As you see Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: WALMART INC. Internet

May 23 2016
CC Motors Antonio RIPPED OFF / LIED / COMMITTED FRAUD Clearwater Florida Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Auto Dealers: CC Motors Clearwater, Florida

May 23 2016
Locklear Dodge BEWARE OF LOCKLEAR USED RIPOFF-SCAM-IDENTITY THEFT Tuscaloosa Alabama Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Auto Dealers: Locklear Dodge Tuscaloosa, Alabama