Your Search | manheim st. pete auction, donny cohen

Sep 24 2016
Biomed SystemsInc Hashtag Fulfillmet ,products: bio diamond bio glaciere WHY IS NOTHING DONE OVER 1000 COMPLAINTS RE THIS COMPANY ?!?! Seminole FL Author: st petersburg, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Biomed SystemsInc Seminole,

Sep 23 2016
Rapid Rent Ready, LLC William Brower / Billy Brower Took my money and never finished the work St Petersburg Florida Author: Largo, Florida Home Improvements: Rapid Rent Ready, LLC St Petersburg, Florida

Sep 21 2016
Wise & Associates, LLC Formerly: Wise and Scott LLC Formerly: Wise, Reynolds, and Scott, LLCFormer address: 2333 Grissom St. Louis, MO 63146 Did not complete work that was paid for. Lied about his status as an attorney. St. Louis Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Accounting: Wise & Associates, LLC St. Louis , Missouri

Sep 21 2016
Trip Assurance Caribbean Vacations HORRIBLE st. petersburg Florida Author: Georgia Travel Agents: Trip Assurance st. petersburg, Florida

Sep 21 2016
Pre auction auto sales Con artist salesmen Lake worth Florida Author: Stuart , Florida Auto Dealers: Pre auction auto sales FL

Sep 21 2016
Resort Time Share Resales Larry Cohen Peter Dunn Fradulent Business Practices Scams Plantation Florida Author: ST Louis, Missouri Timeshare Rentals: Resort Time Share Resales Plantation, Florida

Sep 20 2016
Rejuvenem Anti-Aging Moisturizer was offered free if we paid shipping of $4.95 There were no stipulations about trying the product or incurring future charges. They charged my account $4.95 on Sept 2/16 and another $89.95 on Sept 20/16 St. Petersburg, Florida Author: Strongsville, Ohio Beauty Salons: Heacamp*antiaging Internet

Sep 20 2016
Mirabella Motors RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Mirabella Motors is dedicated to providing every client with a positive experience while making every effort to exceed all expectations. Maribella Motors entire team of professionals are 100% dedicated to providing each and every client with a level of satisfaction necessary for developing a life time business relationship. *UPDATE: Mirabella Motors pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Mirabella Motors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
FL Law: Tag/Title/Registration Author: ST PETERSBURG, Florida Auto Dealers: Mirabella Motors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Mirabella Motors, founded on trust, integrity, and respect. Mirabella Motors is proud to offer special values in their sales and business practices. Mirabella Motors, best prices, quality vehicles and trust. Tampa Bay area. Mirabella Motors specializes in high end and luxury vehicles. tampa, Florida

Sep 20 2016
Mulberry's Garment Care Ruined new silk blouse, three months later and still not compensated for damages, very rude St. Louis Park Minnesota Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Dry Cleaners: Mulberry's Garment Care St. Louis Park, Minnesota

Sep 20 2016
Cellphone Traders False advertising, on website that says consumer would get initial value for their used electronic devices. Reno Nevada
Explanation--- Author: St. Albans, New York Electronic Manufacturers: Cellphone Traders Reno, Nevada

Sep 20 2016
New York loan Steve, John, malcom I don't know telephone, nationwide Author: St albans, West Virginia Attorneys General: New York loan

Sep 18 2016
Vatterott College (Sunset Hills) Trade School False reporting of first term payment St Louis Missouri Author: St Louis, Missouri Trade Schools: Vatterott College (Sunset Hills) St Louis, Missouri

Sep 18 2016
Cohen McNeile & Pappas P.C. Bank garnishment, drew account negative, no way to feed 7 y/o Overland Park Kansas Some possible bad news for your--- Author: Eudora, Kansas Attorneys & Legal Services: Cohen McNeile & Pappas P.C. Overland Park, Kansas

Sep 18 2016
Ray Jennings Remodel Me STL Total scam; DO NOT USE THIS CONTRACTOR! St. Ann Missouri Confrontation with contractor Author: Cottleville, Missouri Builders & Contractors: Ray Jennings St. Ann, Missouri

Sep 17 2016
Susan Coppola Hass Found in MichiganArtful estate sales and staging Takes your items not sold at sale, sells them and refuses to pay you Pontiac Michigan Author: Berkely, Michigan Auction / Liquidators: Susan Coppola Hass Pontiac, Michigan

Sep 17 2016
Susan Coppola Hass Found in MichiganArtful estate sales and staging Failed to pay for items stood post sale, deficient estate sales practices Pontiac , Birmingham, and Bloomfield hills Michigan Author: Royal oak, Michigan Auction / Liquidators: Susan Coppola Hass Pontiac, Michigan

Sep 17 2016
Rejuvenem Wrinkle Reducer, Eye Serum charge scam 204 37th ave n, suite 431 st pete fl 33704 Internet Author: Haltom City, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Rejuvenem Internet

Sep 17 2016
Dave Student Handyman Service Inc Dave Student Creepy Handyman abuses disabled woman St Petersburg Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Dave Student Handyman Service Inc St Petersburg, Florida

Sep 16 2016
home depot/citi bank clever way to ripoff the customer for a few extra bucks st. louis, missouri 63179 Nationwide A fight you are going to LOSE!!! Author: SIMI VALLEY, California Hardware & Tools: home depot/citi bank Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
MAYER CHEVROLET CHARGED ME $7,000 TO REPLACE PARTS THAT DID NOT CORRECT THE PROBLEM. ST PETERSBURG Florida Author: VENICE, Florida Auto Dealers: MAYER CHEVROLET ST PETERSBURG, Florida

Sep 15 2016
Jack & Rhonda Melton Estate Sales Employee and owner lied to me and took merchandise I was buying from me. Garland Texas Author: Richardson, Texas Auction / Liquidators: Jack & Rhonda Melton Estate Sales Garland, Texas

Sep 15 2016
Moving Relocation Systems LLC Overcharged for my move after the truck was loaded, demanded more than twice the quoted price and I had to pay cash for my belongings or they would sell them at auction Wallington New Jersey Author: Evergreen, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: Moving Relocation Systems LLC Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Bidtoro I signed up with BidToro+442038072444 23-Aug-2016 $112.89 they gave me 45 free bids so I when ahead and started to bid but it keep saying I can't bid higher them bid limit or non unique bid didn't understood why I was getting these messages. I didnt know they put a price limit on the items and its the first person to bid and get as close to the price limit would be the winner but the bid stay open lowering other customers to keep bidding after a few tried they allowed two of my bids which was out of the free bid they gave me for sighing up. I found out after that's this was a rip off and I try to get back my money. Only to here that I can't get my money because I used some of the free bid they gave me for signing up. So now the company took my money I haven't used any of it because I didn't understand the biding procedures and I was under the impression that I can used my free bids and if I haven't used my own money and I wasn't happy with the site I can get back my money. I just download a list of online complaint site and I will be writing to everyone of them. This way others will know about the scam this company is operating. Kareen Grant Online bid Internet Author: Edmonton, Auction / Liquidators: Bidtoro Internet

Sep 15 2016
Julia McGinty Financial Planner Belittles the Disabled St Petersburg Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Financial Services: Julia McGinty St Petersburg, Florida

Sep 14 2016
Pristine Auction False Representaion product misrepresent misrepresentation Pheonix Arizona
Agreement Reached Author: Elk Grove , California Consignment Stores: Pristine Auction Arizona