Your Search | maria calverley, yorkie love affair

Feb 09 2016
love's travel stop love travel plaza stop bad money time ice fall slip theif manager marion indiana Author: maryville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: love's travel stp Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
Love Beal Nixon, Jim Belcher Filed a collection, then garnishment on a student loan that was over 15 years old.  Oklahoma City, Oklahoma So.... Author: Oklahoma City , Oklahoma Loans: Love Beal Nixon Oklahoma City,, Oklahoma

Feb 09 2016
We Love Parka WeLoveParka Sebastian Brüning Poor quality, cheap jacket received after paying €849 - refuses to refund Mettenheim .
Author: Kettering, Clothing Stores: We Love PArka Mettenheim,

Feb 06 2016
global travel network Global TRAVEL is a SCAM salt lake city, Utah I'd love to help Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Travel Services: global travel network salt lake city, Utah

Jan 31 2016
First Data Ted BrandCourtney Robinson First Data LOVE to PREY SMALL BUSINESS AND STEAL THEIR MONEY!!! Melville New York Author: Denver, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First Data Melville, New York

Jan 29 2016
Victory Yorkie Gavins poodles Gavin victory yorkies On January 29 I was close to purchasing a Yorkie from victory yorkies the puppies name was king. Our Yorkie had passed away after 12 years my daughters have been sad.  Baltimore Internet
Author: Murrieta , California Animal Services: Victory Yorkie Internet

Jan 22 2016
Romantic Tours Hot Russian Brides.com Russian Love Match.com A total scam, don't waste your money Dunedin  Florida Author: Sacramento, California Internet Fraud: Romantic Tours Internet

Jan 21 2016
Aspire/CB&T This company showed up on the recent credit report showing I owed $938 and I have no idea who these people are. I would definitely love to have this resolved it's not only puzzling but it's harming my credit score. Columbus,Ga Internet Author: Willis, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Aspire/CB&T Internet

Jan 20 2016
Randybestyorkies Randy Dawkings He took $500.00 dollars from me. I fell in love with a yorkie on his web page and sent him the money. Internet Author: Lodi, California WANTED REWARD $$$: Randybestyorkies Internet

Jan 19 2016
Gerusa Maria Elisio Ferreira linuxhacker71@gmail.com Facebook hacker from Brazil who steals your money with his girlfriend Gerusa Rio de Janiero Internet Author: Miami, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Gerusa Maria Elisio Ferreira Internet

Jan 19 2016
Womensfreebees.com/facebook I was contacted by Catherine Cole from women's freebies. She said i won $50,000. I western union the $60 claim fee to Vicki Cole Daly in Huntington West Virginia. I still have the receipt. Now they want $250. I should have researched them first, but what's done is done. I demanded my money back. Still waiting. I have the conversations and the receipt. Would love for someone to take them down!! Internet Author: New York Miscellaneous Companies: Womensfreebees on facebook Internet

Jan 18 2016
kens kennels Ken Storla ken storla sells poorly breed Rotties, also check his criminal background; it will make you ill clark Missouri
we love our big baby Author: st peters , Missouri Animal Services: kens kennels clark, Missouri

Jan 15 2016
DONALDS YORKIES I SENT T HE MONEY TO. bUY BUSTER,THE DAY CAME FOR ME TO RECEIVE MY YORKIE AND WAS NEVER SENT NO YORKIE AND KEPT MY MONEY.RIPPED OFF He took my money,And never sent my puppy Yorkie scam S.C Nationwide Author: Eldorado, California Police: DONALDS YORKIES Nationwide

Jan 12 2016
PUPPY LOVE/ CROSSROAD KENNELS/AIDEN NISLEY LIES! $1600 FOR A PURE BRED ONLY TO FIND OUT IT WAS A MIXED BREED! ROANOKE Virginia
Author: ALEXANDRIA, Virginia Pet Shops & Supplies: PUPPY LOVE/ CROSSROAD KENNELS/AIDEN NISLEY ROANOKE, Virginia

Jan 11 2016
Susan Aka Jennifer Arn Sandar Golden Retrievers Criminal, fraud, pro con artist. Convicted in criminal court, AKC suspended, STILL breeds dogs! Tehachapi California Revised Opinion of Sandar Goldens Author: Rosamond, California Animal Services: Susan Aka Jennifer Arn Sandar Golden Retrievers Tehachapi, California

Jan 11 2016
Lucas Car Care Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% Money Back Guarantee. Since 1988 striven to be the finest auto repair facility in the greater Houston area, serving customers with quality workmanship, respect and integrity. *UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lucas Auto Care pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lucas Auto Care. A full 18 months / unlimited miles on all parts and labor. .
This Guy was Fired For Theft From the Company! Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Lucas Car Care | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Since 1988 striven to be the finest auto repair facility in the greater Houston area, serving customers with quality workmanship, respect and integrity. Lucas Car Care Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% Money Back Guarantee. Cypress, Texas

Jan 08 2016
Live Love Animal Rescue Live Love Pet Care Scammy Animal Rescue Long Beach California
Author: Long Beach, California Nonprofit Organizations: Live Love Animal Rescue Long Beach, California

Jan 06 2016
Valerie Hawk Hoffman, Valerie Hoffman, David Hoffman Previously owned business in CT being sued by CT Attorney General for deceptive business practices Winter Harbor Maine
She is at it again in Florida Garden of Eatin' Plants in St Augustine Author: Sea Girt, New Jersey Internet Fraud: Valerie Hawk Hoffman, Valerie Hoffman, David Hoffman Winter Harbor, Maine

Jan 04 2016
Holiday Fury Total Rip Off Company MD Internet Author: Santa Maria, California Clothing Stores: Holiday Fury Internet

Jan 03 2016
Phill Grove & Love American Homes Phill Grove Real Estate Coaching Scam??? Austin, Texas Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Con Artists: Phill Grove Scam? You be the Judge Nationwide

Dec 28 2015
Royal Yorkies I purchased a miniture yorkie puppy to love and encourage me in my rehabilitation after a debilitating motorcycle accident never arrived it's like a death of a loved one 3104 Guilford Ave Baltimore MD 21218 Royalyorkie1@gm
Author: Fairfield, California Adult Web Site: Cash Services: Royal Yorkies Internet

Dec 23 2015
Bank of Marin I was told that I owe over $1,290.00 or more for a credit card. That was not paid for Nationwide Author: Santa Maria, California Accounting: Bank of Marin California

Dec 21 2015
Maria 500.00 loan is costing me 1500.00. I live below poverty level and have begged Lone Star Title to reduce the interest and to help me. They wont even let me make payments. what a scam Bryan Texas Nationwide HOW? Author: Madisonville, Texas Loans: Lone Star Title Nationwide

Dec 21 2015
Donalds Yorkies pay for a yorkie and never got it or my money back from him Baltimore Maryland Author: Vidor, Texas Animal Services: Donalds Yorkies Internet

Dec 16 2015
Wish.com Wish I order 17 items that add up to 150$ I have not received one item yet. I call voice mail full and when emailing them it keep say your package is coming . It was order in November and now it's almost Christmas. I would love my items or my money back please. San Francisco Www.wish.com Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Wish.com Internet