Your Search | maria calverley, yorkie love affair

Sep 29 2016
Planet Fitness Carla Love UNETHICAL, RUDE, TERRIBLE, NASTY Pueblo Colorado Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Alternative Health: Planet Fitness Pueblo, Colorado

Sep 22 2016
I love Jewelry Nationwide Author: Blackshear ga, Georgia Jewelers: I love Jewelry Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. dedicated is to the satisfaction of its clients. Kerendian & Associates implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in the challenging field of law. Kerendian & Associates has policies in place to make sure that its clients receive the essential information and documents about their case. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Kerendian & Associates, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Kerendian & Associates, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Santa Maria, California Legal Services: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kerendian & Associates a Los Angeles based law firm that has expanded into a multi-attorney firm due to client satisfaction and referrals. Kerendian & Associates established in 1996, focuses on business litigation, real estate litigation, dental/medical litigation. Los Angeles, California

Sep 21 2016
Javier Munguia Maria Ramirez Landscape Scam Missing after deposit was paid Chander Arizona Author: Peoria, Arizona Landscaping: Javier Munguia Chander, Arizona

Sep 20 2016
CoastLine & Associates, aka Maria Perez Harrassing calls to cell phone, called family's cell phones, threat with lawsuit and even jail. Irvine California Author: Temple, Georgia Collection Agencies: CoastLine & Associates Irvine, California

Sep 19 2016
Revita Beau and Revita Derma I ordered free samples, no where did it state that I would be charges a full price for product sent. 13 days after I received product, my credit card showed where they had charge me $89.95 for two free samples besides the amount I had already paid for shipping. When I called company a rep explained I could not return, offered me 75% off for future orders. This was after I explained that the product did not work as advertised and it broke my face out really bad. I only read after I first ordered that this is a scam, my mistake for not looking first. If anyone knows how to get their money back, I would love to know. Internet Author: SPENCER, North Carolina Eye Care: Revita Beau and Revita Derma Internet

Sep 15 2016
Eduardo Hochschild political con man responsible for the next Tia Maria mining project scam in Latin america. London Internet
Author: Kansas Carnivals: Hochschild Mining Internet

Sep 14 2016
STA Check Processing they said i had an outstanding loan and took payments totaling $1041.62. I would love to get my money back they were only authorized to take 216.00 over 2 years 4 payments in varying amounts. New York New York Author: Glendale, Arizona Collection Agencies: STA Check Processing New York, New York

Sep 13 2016
Love My Hairstyles This hair is horrible and they won't give your money back Brooklyn New York Author: Hollis, New York Consumer Services: Love My Hairstyles Brooklyn, New York

Sep 04 2016
My Pretty Yorkies I purchased a yorkie from this company on 8/17/16 and paid 750.00 for Tracey. I even received flight information from this horrible scam and go to get my puppy and no puppy! Abilene Texas Internet Author: Overland Park, Kansas Animal Abuse: My Pretty Yorkis Internet

Sep 03 2016
Love and Seek The site is targeted to Senior people to find love Internet Good Luck Author: Lamesa, Texas Dating Services: Love and Seek Internet

Aug 30 2016
Maria's Birds And Exotics Maria Dawe Maria is a liar and a thief Newfane NY
Author: TICONDEROGA, New York Pet Shops & Supplies: Maria's Birds And Exotics NY

Aug 27 2016
Needthatnow.com I love disney sponsoredCheckout.shopify.comNeedthatnow@gmail.com Placed the order never heard from them again .A pop-up comes on screen to help u well the only help you are going to get is seeing the pop up ughhh Internet Author: Oregon Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Needthatnow.com Internet

Aug 25 2016
Carnes Motor Company Texas City Auto Brokers Company repossessed 2007 Ford Taurus, lied about whereabouts of car, refused to accept $1664.00. pay-off, honoring Texas Law Right of Redemption South Houston Texas I Just Love It Author: Galveston , Texas Auto Dealers: Carnes Motor Company South Houston, Texas

Aug 24 2016
Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC, Melissa LIARS New York Internet FACTS Author: Gradena, California Producers: Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC Internet

Aug 17 2016
Balla Bracelets Unfulfilled promises...no love.. no bracelet either Internet
Author: Little Rock, Arkansas On-Line Stores: Balla Bracelets Internet

Aug 16 2016
josh.crane@smithloanassistance.com Advanced anerica I owe them for a advance I never recieved Online Internet
Author: Santa Maria, California Cash Services: josh.crane@smithloanassistance.com Internet

18, Report #1322022

Aug 11 2016
Willdy Nutri AKA ABC Design and Marketing Maria and Sergio Galvez Corrupt, Fraudulent, Dishonest, Cheats La Habra California Author: Whittier, California Family Services: Willdy Nutri AKA ABC Design and Marketing La Habra, California

Aug 11 2016
Lastarya Tucker LaStarya Lynnye Tucker, I love Lastarya, http://ilovelastarya.com Prostitute has a history of fraud & theft. High risk. New Orleans, Louisiana
Lastarya Tucker - Prostitute - Stripper. Author: Carson, California Prostitutes: Lastarya Tucker New Orleans, Louisiana

Aug 09 2016
Lost Love Back Solution - A Scammed Organization !!! Lost love back solution is a fraud organization that scammed many people in India. I had some black magic problems in my life. So i got their services but i did not get any solution and lost my money. New Delhi Internet Author: Delhi, Alabama Astrologers & Psychics: Lost Love Back Solution Internet

Aug 08 2016
Apple I use to love Apple unit I joined their Developers Program... BEWARE Cupertino California Author: Cuenca, Texas Computer Dealers: Apple Cupertino, California

Aug 08 2016
My pretty yorkies.com Retoya Biggins Sold me a teacup Yorkie that never existed Nor cross Internet
Author: Aurora, Illinois Abusive Children: My pretty yorkies.com Internet

23, Report #1320264

Aug 02 2016
Bright Yorkies Flypetexpress.com Paid $ 500 for teacup yorkie to be shipped . Flypet express charged me $970 for flight insurance and $740 for a ventilated cage for dog to travel. Gave me fake flight information no dogs on the flight Baltimore Internet
FTC complaint Author: anderson, Indiana Questionable Activities: Bright Yorkies Internet

24, Report #1320085

Aug 01 2016
My Pretty Yorkies Samuel Watters My Pretty Yorkies -- paid $750 for a tea cup yorkie Sonia from website and never heard back Abilene Texas Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: My Pretty Yorkies Abilene, Texas

25, Report #1319535

Jul 29 2016
maria sougias,landlord millionaire multi property slum lord, cardiff by the sea,all of north sad diego county California Author: carlsbad, California Landlords: maria sougias cardiff by the sea, California