Your Search | maria calverley, yorkie love affair

1, Report #1342012

Dec 07 2016
highclassuniverse.com Facebook page: Love Babies Forever Scam! Charged cc but didn't send items. Phone # disconnected, no answer to emails or messages! internet only Internet Author: Kimball, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: highclassuniverse.com Internet

Dec 04 2016
Cablesat Cable Sat S.A. de C.V. Brindan un servicio inestable, no brindan la velocidad ofrecida, equipo defectuoso, no permiten opinar en su sitio de facebook, contrato abusivo para obligar a clientes desprevenidos a permanecer pagando por un servicio inferior o inutilizable al nivel pagado | Do not offer the speed offered, defective equipment, do not allow to comment on your facebook site, abusive contract to force unsuspecting customers to remain paying for inferior or unusable service at the level paid Santiago de Maria Usulutan Author: Alabama Internet Service Providers: Cablesat Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Racks and Recycling Javier Rodriguez Maria. S. Hernandez Warehouse Rack Scam Long Beach, CA Nationwide Author: Ontario, California Recycling/Trash removal: Racks and Recycling Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Door to Door Services-Kenzie Miller Ultimate Green LivingHealth & Fitness Expolevoncleaningservice@gmail.comDoor to Door Services TCME Management I signed up for a vendor event. Come to find out, it was a scam. I'm out $155.00 and would love to get it back or them jailed. I'm not the only one. I assumed Little Rock. So unknown Internet Author: Little Rock , Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Door to Door Services-Kenzie Miller Internet

Dec 01 2016
Edward hester newest name in last 24 hrs is now prime pomeranians. old name was social pomeranians I was to purcase a pom named sophie. $500 free shipping. saw her pic fell in love. silver spring state Maryland Author: Benton harbor, Michigan Animal Services: Edward hester silver spring state, Maryland

Dec 01 2016
JOHNSONS T CUP YORKIES CINDY JOHNSON AND HER HUSBAND I bought a teacup yorkie from them for $490 and when i told her to ship the dog she said the freight comany wanted another $750 before they could release the dog to insure her. When i told her I had no more money to pay for what she saod was already included on shipping the dog. Never heard from her again. BIGGEST SCAM EVER ALBANY Internet GEORGIA Author: rowlett, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: JOHNSONS T CUP YORKIES Internet

Nov 21 2016
James E. Worrell, Jr. Attempted Rape of My Daughter He was 47 she was 14. He is a Police youth minister at his church Harker Heights Texas *UPDATE ...anyone with information please Killeen Police Department 254-501-8800 Case #05002026
James E. Worrell Jr. - You Can Run - But You Can't Hide Author: Killeen, Texas Police: James E. Worrell, Jr. Harker Heights, Texas

Nov 21 2016
Great Escape Guardsman Bought couch and recliner love seats and leather is peeling. No one will repair. Says normal use. Algonquin Illinois Author: South Elgin, Illinois Furniture & Furnishings: Great Escape Algonquin, Illinois

Nov 16 2016
Accrediated intercharge This guy Thomas Cody from accrediated intercharge came to see me. He told me he could save me all this money on my merchant service fees. He said because I have no charge back history I was eligible via doad frank (I don't know how to spell doad) legislation I can have my intercharge fees removed. Anyways the end result is that this company has charged me 65.9% more then my Wellsfargo merchant services. I would love,and I do mean love, to be involved in a class action suit against them. From internet reviews they are doing this to a lot of people. San Diego California Author: San Juan capistrano, California Credit & Debt Services: Accrediated intercharge

Nov 14 2016
Luna Maria LLC Alma PAZ Sarea her daughter Fraud Charty No license Poses as a realtor and took our money and rented us an illegal conversionDetails V16-13997 5837 N FARRAGUT DR 514101040100 Permit Required; Exceptions 10/4/2016 Hollywood Florida Author: Hollywood , Florida Nonprofit Organizations: Luna Maria LLC Hollywood , Florida

Nov 08 2016
Jackson Neil Us live delivery service Spokane Washington Was suppose to ship a Yorkie to my address for and price called said it went through check. But neede Id an special crate that was going to be 500. To rent as well as insurance for 400. Her name was Cynthia and Jacob days Internet There is no puppy Author: sparta, Tennessee Dog Breeders: Jackson Neil Internet

Nov 04 2016
Rowan Bengals Joshua Dabbs JoshJoshua Z This is a bad cat breeder does not care takes my money and never heard from him again Pell City Alabama
Update - Even after a full refund and reimbursement, author has failed to provide proof. Claim declared false. Author: Alabama Animal Abuse: Rowan Bengals Joshua Dabbs Alabama

Oct 31 2016
kbmaria958@gmail.com FAKE CAR SALES ON FACEBOOK & INTERNET Author: California Hackers: Brenda Maria Kerns Internet

Oct 27 2016
Spydetools.Com Maria Pasqualini Scam on the internet to steal your money Internet
Author: EAST BRUNSWICK, New Jersey Hardware & Tools: Spydetools.Com Internet

Oct 27 2016
Love Mitsubishi Auto Group Love Auto GroupMitsubishi Of Bakersfield Sean Shahab refused to take no for an answer, Just wanted to sell the car, and NOTHING else that is supposed to be Part of the sale of the vehicle Bakersfield California Get a backbone... Author: , California Auto Dealers: Love Mitsubishi Auto Group Bakersfield, California

Oct 26 2016
Wellington psychic & Love specialist Elizabeth Demetro, Liz Demetro, Michelle Demetro, Gabrielle Demetro, Lin Demetro Theft and fraud Hollywood Florida Agreement reached in return of items Author: Humble, Texas Astrologers & Psychics: Wellington psychic & Love specialist Hollywood, Florida

Oct 21 2016
SeniorSoulMates and Richard Martell (((REDACTED))) This guy claims to be looking for love on this SeniorSoulMates Dating Site and that his wife passed away and that he didn't want to be alone, well after texting back andforth for one week he is now so very much in love with me and want to get married to me. This guy I feel is a SCAMMER. Los Angeles California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: SeniorSoulMates Los Angeles, California

Oct 21 2016
We already knew about the she devil ashley hawthorne was planning to move back to harass us even more the creep hawthornes think that their the only ones who matter and only people alive Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 18 2016
Love my jewlery Placed an order August 15th 2016 and still have not received merchandise. I was sceptical when I didn't receive a confirmation of order email but let it go at the time.Have tried to call several times to no avail. Palm Beach Florida Internet Author: Merrick, New York Internet: Love my jewlery Internet

Oct 17 2016
Violet's Mini Pigs Jenna Sieg Money hungry pig breeder Corydon Indiana
Homework Author: Milltown, Indiana Animal Services: Violet's Mini Pigs Corydon, Indiana

Oct 11 2016
True love psychic reading Lauren She promise a negativity energy spell and said money back if the spell does not work. Well the spell did not work. So i ask for my refund at 1st she said yeah if i took the bad review down. Then now she saying no. Harrassing me texting saying all kind of evil things to me. Say im bad luck. I have all her text messages. Los Angeles, Internet Author: Huntersville, North Carolina Psychic: True love psychic reading Internet

Oct 07 2016
Xtreme Backyards Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Xtreme Backyards is dedicated to selling the best spas at the beast value for the customer. With over 35 years of experience in the spa business as a manufacturer and a retailer. Xtreme Backyards 100% customer satisfaction on every product sold.  Xtreme Backyards  warrantees every product they sell and service. Xtreme Backyards committed to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.
Author: Tempe, Arizona spas: Xtreme Backyards Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Xtreme Backyards, family owned and operated Nipomo, California. Xtreme Backyards, a personal approach when finding the right spa for their customers. Xtreme Backyards over 35 years’ experience in the hot tub industry. Xtreme Backyards provides the highest quality refurbished and new hot tubs on the Central Coast. Santa Maria , California

Oct 07 2016
EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES GREENWOOD VILLAGE,NY KATHERYN KAYA PROPERTY MANAGER Home Owner, resident. My girlfriend stays with me when convienent. she is over 55. I recieved a letter from KATHRYN KARA The on site property manager. without warning see states that she knows that my girlfriend has been living here. since August 13th 2016. Greenwood Village is giving me 30 days from October 6th to evict her. and they claim that I owe $3,400.00 in fees for every day that she stayed with me. They are also threatening me that if I don't have her removed that they will seek to terminate my residency!! and take possesion of my house! I have always paid my common fees ($1062.00) per month. I owe no back payments or taxes Has anyone heard of anything so outrageous!! I am in the proccess of hiring an lawyer. This company and the people who work for it are liarsand scamers. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear from you. Tony (((REDACTED))) thanks CHICAGO New York Author: Manorville, New York Unusual Rip-Off: EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES CHICAGO, New York

Oct 05 2016
Kimberly Orange-Lay Sold me a Yorkie puppy for 2250.00 and he got sick within a week. 2 vet bills later for over 1300.00 I returned him to KY and she said she would vet him, cause the vets in pittsburgh, PA were stupid, and he died while in heel care. Then she told me she was going to replace him, and when I finally pushed to get a replacement puppy she became abusive and has refused to talk to me to work this out. Lebanon KENTUCKY
Author: Washington, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Kimberly Orange-Lay KENTUCKY

Oct 04 2016
Kevin Fleming Maria Fleming, Seaside Mariana, Grupo Mariana Rise and Fall of Seaside Mariana - Kevin FlemingVancouver Vancouver BC Canada Rebuttal to Rebuttal Author: Miami, Florida Realtors: Kevin Fleming Nationwide