Your Search | maria calverley, yorkie love affair

Aug 17 2016
Balla Bracelets Unfulfilled promises...no love.. no bracelet either Internet
Author: Little Rock, Arkansas On-Line Stores: Balla Bracelets Internet

Aug 16 2016
josh.crane@smithloanassistance.com Advanced anerica I owe them for a advance I never recieved Online Internet
Author: Santa Maria, California Cash Services: josh.crane@smithloanassistance.com Internet

3, Report #1322022

Aug 11 2016
Willdy Nutri AKA ABC Design and Marketing Maria and Sergio Galvez Corrupt, Fraudulent, Dishonest, Cheats La Habra California Author: Whittier, California Family Services: Willdy Nutri AKA ABC Design and Marketing La Habra, California

Aug 11 2016
Lastarya Tucker LaStarya Lynnye Tucker, I love Lastarya, http://ilovelastarya.com Prostitute has a history of fraud & theft. High risk. New Orleans, Louisiana
Lastarya Tucker - Prostitute - Stripper. Author: Carson, California Prostitutes: Lastarya Tucker New Orleans, Louisiana

Aug 09 2016
Lost Love Back Solution - A Scammed Organization !!! Lost love back solution is a fraud organization that scammed many people in India. I had some black magic problems in my life. So i got their services but i did not get any solution and lost my money. New Delhi Internet Author: Delhi, Alabama Astrologers & Psychics: Lost Love Back Solution Internet

Aug 08 2016
Apple I use to love Apple unit I joined their Developers Program... BEWARE Cupertino California Author: Cuenca, Texas Computer Dealers: Apple Cupertino, California

Aug 08 2016
My pretty yorkies.com Retoya Biggins Sold me a teacup Yorkie that never existed Nor cross Internet
Author: Aurora, Illinois Abusive Children: My pretty yorkies.com Internet

8, Report #1320264

Aug 02 2016
Bright Yorkies Flypetexpress.com Paid $ 500 for teacup yorkie to be shipped . Flypet express charged me $970 for flight insurance and $740 for a ventilated cage for dog to travel. Gave me fake flight information no dogs on the flight Baltimore Internet
FTC complaint Author: anderson, Indiana Questionable Activities: Bright Yorkies Internet

9, Report #1320085

Aug 01 2016
My Pretty Yorkies Samuel Watters My Pretty Yorkies -- paid $750 for a tea cup yorkie Sonia from website and never heard back Abilene Texas Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: My Pretty Yorkies Abilene, Texas

10, Report #1319535

Jul 29 2016
maria sougias,landlord millionaire multi property slum lord, cardiff by the sea,all of north sad diego county California Author: carlsbad, California Landlords: maria sougias cardiff by the sea, California

11, Report #1319459

Jul 28 2016
Love Paparazzi Con Artists, Petty Thieves Baltimore Maryland
Author: Oakland , California Liars: Love Paparazzi Maryland

12, Report #1319245

Jul 27 2016
A Foreign Affair www.loveme.comInternational DatingAFA Sorry everyone is not who they say they are....I am REAL Phoenix Arizona
Author: Glendale, Arizona Websites: A Foreign Affair Phoenix, Arizona

13, Report #1319129

Jul 27 2016
Kohls department store corporate refund center Kohls.com Kohls corporate greed! $750 promise love forever ring taken back and no refund in sight! Mesa AZ Nationwide
Doesn't make sense Author: Mesa, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: Kohls department store corporate refund center Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Wings of Love, Kuwait FRAUD, SCAM, NOT A 501 (C)3 ORGANIZATION. WILL BE FACING CHARGES Baltimore Maryland Author: Copperas Cove, Texas Animal Services: Wings of Love, Kuwait Baltimore, Maryland

Jul 25 2016
Home Encounter Maria Hummer, Property Rental Agent RENTERS BEWARE - They will look for ways to deduct from your security deposit and defraud you Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Property Management: Home Encounter Orlando, Florida

Jul 24 2016
local blue pages les pappas CLOSE THEM DOWN OR REPORT THEM TO CONSUMER AFFAIRS OR A CURRENT AFFAIR! melbourne Internet Author: MELBOURNE, Alabama Sales People: local blue pages Internet

Jul 23 2016
Sapphire Kridell Love spell did not work Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Psychic: Sapphire Kridell Internet

Jul 23 2016
I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency Total Ripp Off, he trolls Linkedin Dont believe, if you give him your money you will be sorry !! Delaware New York Author: Bronx , New York Book Publishers: I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency Delaware , Massachusetts

Jul 21 2016
Real Love Search Flert International Scam/owner a fraud and criminal Melbourne Florida Author: Florida Dating Services: Real Love Search Melbourne,

Jul 19 2016
Takeisha Bartels Ultimate Girlfriend Affair Scam, Fraud, held money hostage, horrible business, bad person Norfolk Virginia Sponsors & Vendors Author: Pace, California Event Planners & Sites: Takeisha Bartels Norfolk , Virginia

Jul 18 2016
Global Image Talent Management Global Image Talent Management Maria Whatley Maria Whatley Scam Artist Nationwide False and Slanderous Author: British Columbia , California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Global Image Talent Management Nationwide

Jul 17 2016
First Love Church First Love Church Is A CULT! Gig Harbor Washington Author: Gig Harbor , Washington Religion: First Love Church Gig Harbor , Washington

Jul 17 2016
My Pretty Yorkies I saw another report about a tea cup yorkie named Frank and got the same puppy offered to me. Baltimore Maryland Author: Rockwall, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: My Pretty Yorkies Baltimore, Maryland

Jul 16 2016
Ticket Galaxy retail@ticketgalaxy.com My wife and I love to go to concerts from the 60's, 70's, 80's and well found out that the Doobie Brothers and the Fabulous Thunderbirds are going to be at the St. Augustine Amphitheatre. So I go on line to buy them. Well I noticed that the tickets from ticket galaxy was $30 dollars more per ticket but we want to go. When I print the receipt I noticed they added a $7.50+ $68.00 admin or service fee to the tickets. I called service reps that work for this rip-off company and they said, well, you agreed. I told them I didn't see and I wouldn't have bought them if I would have seen those charges. Both women (nothing against women, for gods sakes) said there is nothing we can do for you, you agreed with the receipt. Windsor Connecticut Author: Jacksonville Beach, Florida Ticket Sales: Ticket Galaxy Internet

Jul 16 2016
Psychic Love Readings by Audrey Brooks Psychic Audrey Brooks Theft and Fraud San Antonio Texas
Author: Kenosha, Wisconsin Astrologers & Psychics: Psychic Love Readings by Audrey Brooks Internet