Your Search | maria calverley, yorkie love affair

Oct 18 2016
Love my jewlery Placed an order August 15th 2016 and still have not received merchandise. I was sceptical when I didn't receive a confirmation of order email but let it go at the time.Have tried to call several times to no avail. Palm Beach Florida Internet Author: Merrick, New York Internet: Love my jewlery Internet

Oct 17 2016
Violet's Mini Pigs Jenna Sieg Money hungry pig breeder Corydon Indiana
Homework Author: Milltown, Indiana Animal Services: Violet's Mini Pigs Corydon, Indiana

Oct 11 2016
True love psychic reading Lauren She promise a negativity energy spell and said money back if the spell does not work. Well the spell did not work. So i ask for my refund at 1st she said yeah if i took the bad review down. Then now she saying no. Harrassing me texting saying all kind of evil things to me. Say im bad luck. I have all her text messages. Los Angeles, Internet Author: Huntersville, North Carolina Psychic: True love psychic reading Internet

Oct 07 2016
Xtreme Backyards Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Xtreme Backyards is dedicated to selling the best spas at the beast value for the customer. With over 35 years of experience in the spa business as a manufacturer and a retailer. Xtreme Backyards 100% customer satisfaction on every product sold.  Xtreme Backyards  warrantees every product they sell and service. Xtreme Backyards committed to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.
Author: Tempe, Arizona spas: Xtreme Backyards Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Xtreme Backyards, family owned and operated Nipomo, California. Xtreme Backyards, a personal approach when finding the right spa for their customers. Xtreme Backyards over 35 years’ experience in the hot tub industry. Xtreme Backyards provides the highest quality refurbished and new hot tubs on the Central Coast. Santa Maria , California

Oct 07 2016
EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES GREENWOOD VILLAGE,NY KATHERYN KAYA PROPERTY MANAGER Home Owner, resident. My girlfriend stays with me when convienent. she is over 55. I recieved a letter from KATHRYN KARA The on site property manager. without warning see states that she knows that my girlfriend has been living here. since August 13th 2016. Greenwood Village is giving me 30 days from October 6th to evict her. and they claim that I owe $3,400.00 in fees for every day that she stayed with me. They are also threatening me that if I don't have her removed that they will seek to terminate my residency!! and take possesion of my house! I have always paid my common fees ($1062.00) per month. I owe no back payments or taxes Has anyone heard of anything so outrageous!! I am in the proccess of hiring an lawyer. This company and the people who work for it are liarsand scamers. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear from you. Tony (((REDACTED))) thanks CHICAGO New York Author: Manorville, New York Unusual Rip-Off: EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES CHICAGO, New York

Oct 05 2016
Kimberly Orange-Lay Sold me a Yorkie puppy for 2250.00 and he got sick within a week. 2 vet bills later for over 1300.00 I returned him to KY and she said she would vet him, cause the vets in pittsburgh, PA were stupid, and he died while in heel care. Then she told me she was going to replace him, and when I finally pushed to get a replacement puppy she became abusive and has refused to talk to me to work this out. Lebanon KENTUCKY
Author: Washington, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Kimberly Orange-Lay KENTUCKY

Oct 04 2016
Kevin Fleming Maria Fleming, Seaside Mariana, Grupo Mariana Rise and Fall of Seaside Mariana - Kevin FlemingVancouver Vancouver BC Canada Author: Miami, Florida Realtors: Kevin Fleming Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
Planet Fitness Carla Love UNETHICAL, RUDE, TERRIBLE, NASTY Pueblo Colorado Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Alternative Health: Planet Fitness Pueblo, Colorado

Sep 22 2016
I love Jewelry Nationwide Author: Blackshear ga, Georgia Jewelers: I love Jewelry Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. dedicated is to the satisfaction of its clients. Kerendian & Associates implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in the challenging field of law. Kerendian & Associates has policies in place to make sure that its clients receive the essential information and documents about their case. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Kerendian & Associates, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Kerendian & Associates, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Santa Maria, California Legal Services: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kerendian & Associates a Los Angeles based law firm that has expanded into a multi-attorney firm due to client satisfaction and referrals. Kerendian & Associates established in 1996, focuses on business litigation, real estate litigation, dental/medical litigation. Los Angeles, California

Sep 21 2016
Javier Munguia Maria Ramirez Landscape Scam Missing after deposit was paid Chander Arizona Author: Peoria, Arizona Landscaping: Javier Munguia Chander, Arizona

Sep 20 2016
CoastLine & Associates, aka Maria Perez Harrassing calls to cell phone, called family's cell phones, threat with lawsuit and even jail. Irvine California Author: Temple, Georgia Collection Agencies: CoastLine & Associates Irvine, California

Sep 19 2016
Revita Beau and Revita Derma I ordered free samples, no where did it state that I would be charges a full price for product sent. 13 days after I received product, my credit card showed where they had charge me $89.95 for two free samples besides the amount I had already paid for shipping. When I called company a rep explained I could not return, offered me 75% off for future orders. This was after I explained that the product did not work as advertised and it broke my face out really bad. I only read after I first ordered that this is a scam, my mistake for not looking first. If anyone knows how to get their money back, I would love to know. Internet Author: SPENCER, North Carolina Eye Care: Revita Beau and Revita Derma Internet

Sep 15 2016
Eduardo Hochschild political con man responsible for the next Tia Maria mining project scam in Latin america. London Internet
Author: Kansas Carnivals: Hochschild Mining Internet

Sep 14 2016
STA Check Processing they said i had an outstanding loan and took payments totaling $1041.62. I would love to get my money back they were only authorized to take 216.00 over 2 years 4 payments in varying amounts. New York New York Author: Glendale, Arizona Collection Agencies: STA Check Processing New York, New York

Sep 13 2016
Love My Hairstyles This hair is horrible and they won't give your money back Brooklyn New York Author: Hollis, New York Consumer Services: Love My Hairstyles Brooklyn, New York

Sep 12 2016
National Rare Coins& Estate Buyers, Martin Bookston, Jeremy Bookston MARTY & JEREMY BOOKSTON PREY ON INNOCENT WOMEN WITH MONEY. THEY SELL FAKE GOLD & SILVER BARS!! Hollywood Florida THANK GOD FOR HIS LOVE, HIS TRUTH & MERCY. TRUTH ALWAYS PREVAILS! SHALOM! Author: Lauderhill, Florida Gold & Silver Investments: National Rare Coins& Estate Buyers Hollywood, Florida

Sep 04 2016
My Pretty Yorkies I purchased a yorkie from this company on 8/17/16 and paid 750.00 for Tracey. I even received flight information from this horrible scam and go to get my puppy and no puppy! Abilene Texas Internet Author: Overland Park, Kansas Animal Abuse: My Pretty Yorkis Internet

Sep 03 2016
Love and Seek The site is targeted to Senior people to find love Internet Good Luck Author: Lamesa, Texas Dating Services: Love and Seek Internet

Aug 30 2016
Maria's Birds And Exotics Maria Dawe Maria is a liar and a thief Newfane NY
Author: TICONDEROGA, New York Pet Shops & Supplies: Maria's Birds And Exotics NY

Aug 27 2016
09:18 AM I love disney Placed the order never heard from them again .A pop-up comes on screen to help u well the only help you are going to get is seeing the pop up ughhh Internet Author: Oregon Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Internet

Aug 25 2016
Carnes Motor Company Texas City Auto Brokers Company repossessed 2007 Ford Taurus, lied about whereabouts of car, refused to accept $1664.00. pay-off, honoring Texas Law Right of Redemption South Houston Texas I Just Love It Author: Galveston , Texas Auto Dealers: Carnes Motor Company South Houston, Texas

Aug 24 2016
Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC, Melissa LIARS New York Internet FACTS Author: Gradena, California Producers: Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC Internet

Aug 17 2016
Balla Bracelets Unfulfilled love.. no bracelet either Internet
Author: Little Rock, Arkansas On-Line Stores: Balla Bracelets Internet

Aug 16 2016
07:47 PM Advanced anerica I owe them for a advance I never recieved Online Internet
Author: Santa Maria, California Cash Services: Internet