MARIE ATAKE, FORTE ANIMAL RESCUE, FARESCUE.ORG Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Marie Atake, Forte Animal Rescue, farescue.org
There may be more specific results for "Marie Atake, Forte Animal Rescue, farescue.org"
For more specific results for "Marie Atake, Forte Animal Rescue, farescue.org"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
Elegant Schnauzers Scamming Dog Breeders Minnesota Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Animal Services: Elegant Schnauzers Internet

Jun 24 2017
MAX BISHOP. A RUDE, BULLY, VULGAR, (((REDACTED))) WOMAN HATING, WANNA BE MULE TRAINER BUT REALLY A HORRID SCOUNDRAL TRADER. WANNA BE SCOUNDRAL MULE TRADER. WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY OR YOULL SPEND IT ON HOSPITAL BILLS Paragould Arkansas Author: Redwood City, California Animal Abuse: MAX BISHOP Paragould, Arkansas

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 24 2017
VCA Animal hospital in wakefield ma VCA Vet wakefield ma Wakefield Massachusetts
Author: Wakefield, Massachusetts Attorney Generals: VCA Animal hospital in wakefield ma Wakefield , Massachusetts

Jun 24 2017
Elegant Schnauzers. (Carlson Mike) SCAM artist Chaska Minnesota Author: Hernando, Florida Animal Shelters: Elegant Schnauzers. (Carlson Mike) Chaska, Minnesota

Jun 23 2017
Deborah and Mike Choate Deborah A. Choate Golden Retriever Golden Retriever Puppies Choate Furniture and Appliance Somerville, TennesseeCass J Choate, 32 Caleb M Choate, Deborah K Choate, Joseph Howard Choate, Michael Joseph Choate, Monica Renae Choate,Deborah Anna MeyerSomerville, TN, Selling Golden Retriever Puppies with Genetic Diseases, Entropion and Hip Dysplasia is Present In Bloodline Somerville Tennessee
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Animal Abuse: Deborah and Mike Choate Somerville, Tennessee

Jun 23 2017
C & D financial Cheque in cash This company I actually worked for and was fired for no reason . I learned later that another employee had been stealing and instead of investigateING they just fired me cause I was new. I also had an account there for 30 years bit when I took out a small pay day loan I think to punish me they would go into my account before loan was due even 3 times a day causing me to have nsf charge's like vrazy Sault step marie Ontario Author: Saulthe step marie, Ontario Cash Services: C & D financial Sault step marie , Ontario

Jun 21 2017
Marble Golden Retrievers Took $400 from my daughter they advertise golden retrievers for sale she wired them $400 and then a (suppose to be) shipping company calls and says the need an additional $850 for flight life insurance for the puppy and that ita refundable when she couldn't pay it and she ask for her money back they stopped answering her calls and text messages they even state on their website they offer 30 days refunds Virginia but number was from NY Internet
Author: Easley, South Carolina Animal Services: Marble Golden Retrievers Internet

Jun 20 2017
Dave Bradford Timberlake Kennels Timberlakekennel@gmail.com Did not ship dog after paying flight certificate and stole my money.... Mary Esther Florida Author: Florida, Texas Animal Services: Dave Bradford Timberlake Kennels Mary Esther, Florida

Jun 20 2017
k9 Training Academy Let the buyer beware Parkland Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Animal Services: k9 Training Academy Parkland, Florida

Jun 19 2017
Blair Technology Group Non perform accordingly to expectations. Covington New York Author: Longwood, Florida Rescue Mission: Blair Technology Group Covington, New York

Jun 18 2017
Jennifer Marie Hefler Crooked Lawyer Jennifer Marie Hefler Crooked Lawyer Jennifer Marie Hefler Misrepresented information. Claimed to have done work requested by client but did not do. Charged for research that was not needed and never done Mississauga Ontario
Author: mississauga, Ontario Lawyers: Jennifer Marie Hefler Mississauga, Ontario

Jun 16 2017
Dave's Family Boston Terrier Internet scam to offer puppy with free US and Canada shipping Virgina Internet I confirm, Has to be a scam. Author: Internet Animal Abuse: Dave's Family Boston Terrier Internet

Jun 15 2017
Dan and Gwen Harbour d/b/a Husky Harbour Breeders who have breeding stock and puppies in unsanitary pest infested conditions and who operate in unscrupulous illegal manner El Dorado Arkansas
Author: Mansfield, Arkansas Animal Abuse: Dan and Gwen Harbour El Dorado, Arkansas

Jun 15 2017
Cats Only Veterinary Hospital Beware!!! Fraudulant!!! Misdiagnosed our Bengal Cat!!! Rocklin California Author: Rocklin, California Animal Services: Cats Only Veterinary Hospital Rocklin, California

Jun 15 2017
Edwin Fru Ndamgong Martin Sabu Kambaley he sold me a maltese puppy for 600.00 that includes pet and shipping. El Paso Texas Texast Fails Complaint about my company Author: Bakersfield, California Animal Abuse: Edwin Fru Ndamgong Internet

Jun 15 2017
City Paws Club Mathew Boyce City Paws Club Mathew Boyce responsible for the death of our beloved pet dog. June 2017 on only second occasion of being picked up through their sheer negligence managed to kill our dog in what can only be described as horrified circumstances and endangered the lives of the public road users too. If there is any justice this company should not exist to protect animals. SW15 1JP London Nationwide Author: MAIDENHEAD Berkshire, Alabama Animal Abuse: City Paws Club Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
Adirondack save a stray Sick animals/pets. They just want money! Corinth New York Never contacted us Author: Schuylerville, New York Animal Abuse: Adirondack save a stray Corinth, New York

Jun 15 2017
Marie Brennan Absolute Best Bookeeping & Tax Service SCAMMER FAKE ROMANCE INTEREST FOR FINANCIAL GAIN San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Business Consulting: Marie Brennan San Diego, California

Jun 14 2017
Punta Pacifica Realty REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty dedicated to customer satisfaction, implemented special customer service training programs to insure clients success, focusing on finding ways to help clients have full transparency accessing the latest most accurate information in the Panama real estate market. Committed to operating with ethics and integrity in all aspects of Panama real estate, whether buying, selling renting or looking for professional property management.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Panama Property Connection and Punta Pacifica Realty pledge to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Panama Property Connection and Punta Pacifica Realty recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Jack Studnicky, Jeff Barton, Marie Williams now sued by Developer and Broker Author: PANAMA CITY, Other Real Estate Services: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty | Ripoff Report Verified™…businesses you can trust. Luxury Property Management Company In Panama offering a wide variety of services including real estate sales, property rentals, property management, and interior design. Punta Pacifica Realty is Luxury in Panama Real Estate helping clients with Stress Free International Real Estate. Panama Property Connection “one stop real estate – financial group” allowing clients to enjoy benefits of own PANAMA CITY, Other

Jun 13 2017
Adirondack Save-a-Stray Adopted a pup for $300, 48hours after arriving to NY from GA. Puppy was over 90 days old and had not been administered rabies vaccine until after crossing state lines. Health certificate states first shots were given in GA a week prior to his adoption in NY. Paper trail does not note any quarantine time. The pup was diagnosed parvo+ 3 days after adoption. Adoption fee and emergency vet bill was not reimbursed to the family. Corinth New York Refusing help Author: Waterford, New York Animal Services: Adirondack Save-a-Stray New York

Jun 12 2017
Animal Express Delivery Pet Movers Travelocity transport service department general manager: Pets department company tells lies and tries to get more money from you but will not deliver your purchased item. Dallas Texas Author: Rochester, New Jersey Air Travel: Animal Express Delivery Pet Movers Internet

Jun 10 2017
Easy Pay Finance On June 8th i had a schedule payment due for 300$ Carlsbad California Did you read the contract? Author: Chicago, Illinois Animal Services: Easy Pay Finance Chicago, Illinois

Jun 09 2017
CITY PAWS CLUB MATTHEW BOYCE LOST MY DOG Fulham, Putney London Nationwide Author: London, Alabama Animal Services: CITY PAWS CLUB MATTHEW BOYCE Nationwide

Jun 08 2017
ASAP Animal Shelter Lisa Kenyon Jeanne Saadilisa.kenyon@sbcphd.orgDetective David Of Santa Barbara CA war vet had 2nd tumor surgery they told my wife they would watch my service dog and lied about everything and forged documents and they pulled up my record on me website and lisa asked me if I could afford a dog as well as we set a time to get dog and she tried to have me arrested after driving 6 Hours With Wife. Santa Barbara California
Author: Fresno, California Animal Services: ASAP Animal Shelter Lisa Kenyon CA