Your Search | marie atake, forte animal rescue, farescue.org

Sep 01 2015
AMP Talent- Anne Marie Perrault HORRIBLE TORONTO Ontario Canada AMP Talent Group Stands Behind its True Positive Reputation Not Defamatory ‘Anonymous’ Posts Author: toronto, Ontario Modeling & Talent Agencies: AMP Talent- Anne Marie Perrault Toronto, Ontario

Sep 01 2015
AMP TALENT Anne Marie Perrault. She has repeatedly have taken DOUBLE cuts off of my work. She takes 35% from my paycheck after taking 35% from the person I have worked with. in total taking 70% of my check. This has happened a few times. RUN or please warn your friends. She has very bad character. Toronto Ontario AMP Talent Group Stands Behind its True Positive Reputation Not Defamatory ‘Anonymous’ Posts Author: Toronto, Ontario Modeling & Talent Agencies: AMP TALENT Toronto , Ontario

Aug 30 2015
Puppy Pet Boutique Yvonne Hunter Denney, Evonne R. Denney Seller Sold me the Wrong Dog Bedford Texas
TEXT MESSAGE REPORT Author: McKinney, Texas Animal Abuse: Puppy Pet Boutique Bedford, Texas

Aug 30 2015
PAX HOUSE Fraudulent charity Guadaljara Mexico Not a rebuttal, one more thing I failed to mention... Author: Orlando, Florida Animal Shelters: PAX HOUSE Internet

Aug 29 2015
Good Dog Training By Charlie Be careful around this trainer. Victorville California Author: California Animal Services: Good Dog Training By Charlie Victorville, California

Aug 28 2015
Kinni River Springers - Missy Puppy Mill, Dishonest Dog Breeder Hammond Internet
Emails Author: Slidell, Louisiana Animal Services: Kinni River Springers Internet

Aug 27 2015
pet express relocation robert munt gerald holmesmichelle comi atlanta Georgia Author: janesville, Iowa Animal Services: pet express relocation atlanta , Georgia

Aug 26 2015
Miami Dade county K9 Animal abuse. using a similar name. conning dog buyers. Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Animal Abuse: Miami Dade K9 Services LLC. Miami, Florida

Aug 25 2015
Cory Dewberry Cory Dewberry stole and sold my German Shepherd Columbus Ohio Author: Dayton, Ohio Animal Services: Cory Dewberry nationwide

Aug 25 2015
Michelle Russo Cruel/Negligence/caused horrific death to my rescue dog Anchorage Alaska
Your accusations are lies Author: Anchorage, Alaska Animal Abuse: Michelle Russo Anchorage, Alaska

Aug 25 2015
R And D Ranch Boarding Boarding facility that doesnt stick up for their boarders. Topeka Kansas Author: Lawrence , Kansas Animal Services: R And D Ranch Topeka , Kansas

Aug 25 2015
Star rock great danes Kaylee kulka/ Kari's holmstrom Buyer beware! Sick puppies! Read all reports! Darwell Alberta
Author: Sparwood, British Columbia Animal Abuse: Star rock great danes Darwell, Alberta

Aug 25 2015
Cindy Branham Rocking RC Cindy Branham Horsemanship I have personally seen this so called train scared horses into doing what she wants them to do. Topeka Kansas
Author: Kansas City , Missouri Animal Services: Cindy Branham Topeka, Kansas

Aug 25 2015
I have not used this site to defame ashley hawthorne she has tried to ruin my life along with her friends she is the narcissistic trash using her position at wells fargo to ruin my and my mothers life Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 25 2015
rover.com rover Rover will rip you off and then tell you its your fault! And they know this is a problem! Nationwide Author: san diego, California Animal Services: rover.com Nationwide

Aug 24 2015
Mirracles happen for horse Horse recue I was in the market for a horse, I decided to rescue. I chose mirracles happen for horses . They informed me that there was nothing wrong with the horse I selected . I purchased the horse and paid for shipping the horse looked undernourished which I expected. I called my vet cause I wanted him to look at him becomes paperwork I received stated he had poor eyesight, I was informed by vet that the horse was blind in both eyes. I called the lady in charge and she was awful. She wanted me to pay for shipping so that she could reimburse me I would have been out hundreds and the horse would have ended up in kill buyer situation. They are dishonest and beware. Lewistown,Pennsylvania Author: Acushnet, Massachusetts Animal Shelters: Mirracles happen for horse

Aug 24 2015
Gypsy Glen K-9 Kastle Kathy Reiland What a bad dog! Irresponsible and dishonest business owner! McHenry Illinois Author: McHenry, Illinois Animal Services: Gypsy Glen K-9 Kastle McHenry, Illinois

Aug 22 2015
K9 Training Academy Animal Cruelty and verbal abuse Sunrise Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Con Artists: K9 Training Academy Sunrise, Florida

Aug 22 2015
BeautifulPoms.com asked for CASH only, moneygram for 850.00 paid it and got no puppy. Delaware near a small town of Milton Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Animal Abuse: BeautifulPoms.com Internet

Aug 21 2015
Lilnudists Cattery April ArguinKristin Herstine Jayme Desunes Lilnudists cattering selling sick cats, voiding contracts and blaming buyers. SCAM by April Arguin, Kristin Herstine, Jayme Desunes Jacksonville, FL Nationwide Author: Norfolk, Virginia Animal Abuse: Lilnudists Cattery Nationwide

Aug 19 2015
AMP Talent Group AMP, Anne Marie Perrault Complete Rip Off. Waste of Time and Money. Toronto, Ontario
AMP Talent Group Stands Behind its True Positive Reputation Not Defamatory ‘Anonymous’ Posts Author: Toronto, Ontario Modeling Agencies: AMP Talent Group Toronto, Ontario

Aug 17 2015
Hope for homeless animals rescue Sharon Falcone This lady sold me a rescue dog that she knew had Parvo and she withheld that information until my dog died that she sold me and she knew that I had a Dog at home which puts him at risk. I have vet bills from trying to save the sick puppy that this woman named Sharon that goes by hope for homeless animals adoption and rescue. I kindly asked her several times to help me pay at least a portion she proceeded to give me this incredible sob story/life story, importantly she withheld information which I could've known before hand I could've saved that puppies life but instead she chose to tell me after the fact when she had passed. DO NOT rescue from her she is known to be a scam artist buying puppies and selling them for profit saying they are rescue and giving them dirty vaccinations. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Alabama Clubs & Organizations: Hope for homeless animals rescue Nationwide

Aug 17 2015
Heart to Heart Cocker Spaniel rescue Kimberly Brook MasseyKim MasseyKimberly Dutschke Solicit funds for dogs, use the money for pleasure Louisville Kentucky Author: Clarksville , Tennessee Animal Services: Heart to Heart Cocker Spaniel rescue Internet

Aug 16 2015
Whatcom Humane Society Animal Shelter Stolen cat, rude, disrespectful, bad service, won't let us have our cat, fees, only want money Bellingham Nationwide
Author: Lynden , Washington Animal Services: Whatcom Humane Society Nationwide

Aug 15 2015
SERVICE ANIMAL REGISTRY OF AMERICA Cashed my money order for $45.00 and kept it!!!!! Midlothian Texas Author: San Pedro, California Animal Services: SERVICE ANIMAL REGISTRY OF AMERICA Internet