MARION COUNTY JAIL SALEM,OREGON Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Marion County Jail Salem,Oregon
There may be more specific results for "Marion County Jail Salem,Oregon"
For more specific results for "Marion County Jail Salem,Oregon"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017

Aug 22 2017
Madera county courts bass lake divison Violations of civil rights constitutional ammendments right to due process Bass lake madera california Eastren madera Author: fresno, California Civil Rights Violators: Madera county courts bass lake divison Other

Aug 21 2017
Laidbackloot I ordered and paid for a pair of Steelers shoes in May and still no shoes and no response from company Internet Internet Author: HARRISBURG, Oregon Clothing Stores: Laidbackloot Internet

Aug 20 2017
Strippersforyou.com I was instructed to select a few guys from a pool of 23. I picked 4. What I got was a nasty 50+ year old. This was ordered for a bachelorette party. We were so disgusted we ended it within 20 minutes. And, then, he had the audacity to ask one of us out.  Internet Author: Eugene , Oregon Strippers & Dancers: Strippersforyou.com Internet

Aug 20 2017
Dollar in Pocket I signed up with the belief that I you be paid to bring traffic to the website by sharing the tasks to be done. According to the site in my last login I had 165$. Today when I go back to the site another site pops up. Internet Author: Marion, South Carolina Attorney Generals: Dollar in Pocket Internet

Aug 19 2017
Elite Auto Logistics David Jonathan Powell Kayla Brooke Whitton elite auto logistics Scammed, Lied about location, Never delivered car, left vehicle on the side of the road in another state, and did not refund deposit Happy Valley Oregon Author: Seattle , Washington Auto Transporters: Elite Auto Logistics Happy Valley , Oregon

Aug 19 2017
Software computer programming paid to download itunes but couldn't download Sheffield Village Ohio Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Computer Software: Software computer programming Sheffield Village, Ohio

Aug 19 2017
erie county pa corruption contempt of court,child abduction,aggravated perjury,malicious intent for emotional distress,conspiracy,illegal investigations,forged and altered documents,operating out of jurisdiction,false diagnosis's help with stolen probate,discrimination,slander,misrepresentation,illegal investigations. these are only some of what is going on in erie county.due to parental alienation and parental kidnapping our children need help we need help. and desperatly need to be heard. how many children and parents are needed to commit suicide and acquiring disorders they never had! their are more than many of us know uniting together we know have some media attention the radio not enough some of us have gag orders witch infringe on our amendment right,civil rights constitution rights etc ect.what the blank is going on this county has involved other agency,s to help with this conspiracy. next already planned is washing, ralleys,viral posts, please someone listen to this it is real! erie Pennsylvania Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Family Services: erie county pa corruption erie, Pennsylvania

Aug 19 2017
1984 Busted escorts.com,  I google my number and this compay just slandered my name saying The history on this hooker is really thick. This hooker has had a bunch of interactions with the sherrif's office and was just busted a few days ago. There is a big chance that this entertainer might be undercover for the county sherrif's office to avoid trouble. Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Busted escorts.com Internet

Aug 19 2017
Ocean Bridge oceansbridge.com poor quality damage painting Beaverton, Oregon Nationwide
Author: Sibley, Illinois Art Gallery: Ocean Bridge Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
elite auto logistics Elite Auto Logistics David Johnathon Powell David Johnathan Powell Kayla Brooke Whitton truck damaged in transport happy valley Oregon Author: tucson, Arizona Auto Transporters: elite auto logistics happy valley, Oregon

Aug 18 2017
Carpet Geeks pdx Worst carpet cleaning company ever Wilsonville Oregon Internet Author: Tigard, Oregon Cleaning Services: Carpet geeks Internet

Aug 18 2017
CS-Fashion.net Latest Fashions Deceptive Practices Portland Oregon Author: Levittown, New York Internet Marketing Companies: CS-Fashion.net Portland , Oregon

Aug 18 2017
National Detail pros Rip off Nationwide Author: Portland, Oregon RV Parts & Accessories: National Detail pros Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Whitecollaradvice.com Justin Paperny, ETIKALLC, Michael Santos, Justin Paperny is a thief! Calabassas California Notice of Lawsuit and Request for Discovery Author: Bloomington , Indiana Questionable Activities: Whitecollaradvice.com Internet

Aug 18 2017
Beachside Recovery Center LLC Overcharge Insurance Billing - Insurance Fraud Irvine California Notice of Subpoena Author: Irvine, California Healthcare Centers: Beachside Recovery Center LLC Irvine, California

Aug 18 2017
Oasis Group Inc Enhanced skin With Shark Tank & Move stars approval, I ordered 4.97 skin creams then was charged 89.97 each. Internet -- Las Vegas Internet Author: Eugene, Oregon Skin Care: Oasis Group Inc Internet

Aug 18 2017
Alabama DHR Child Support Division Department of Human Resources. Division of children and families. In other states it's referred to as CPS , child protective services or DFACS Department of children and family services. Ruined my credit, reputation-ENTIRE LIFE Each county in Alabama has an office of DHR Alabama Author: Waverly-Auburn, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Alabama DHR Child Support Division Montgomery, Alabama

Aug 18 2017
Shaun Smith says i owe money and is threatening me with a lawsuit and possible jail time Internet Sounds like a scammer to me Author: Titusville, Florida Bad Check Writers: Shaun Smith Internet

Aug 18 2017
Reproduction Gallery reproduction-gallery.com Scam website took my money but did not deliver the paintings! Portland, OR Oregon Nationwide
Author: Fort Myers, Florida Art Gallery: Reproduction Gallery Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
alpine direct living air cleaner deceptive springfield Oregon Need to apoligize.... Author: Yulee, Florida Personal Services: alpine direct living air cleaner springfield, Oregon

Aug 17 2017
Andrew and Laura Lounsbury London Ranch Theft, Embellishment, & Unprofessional Cottage grove Oregon Author: Cottage Grove, Oregon Animal Services: Andrew and Laura Lounsbury Cottage grove , Oregon

Aug 17 2017
Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money (in excess of six figures) after we fired him in April 2016. Conroe Texas Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money ,$94,000, after we fired him in April 2017. Conroe Texas Author: Walton, Kentucky Builders & Contractors: Covey Creek Builders Conroe, Texas

Aug 16 2017
allumineye/ and allumineye I was looking at my bank statement and I notice that there was a charge for 86.95 and one for 8995 so I looked up the numbers and called them back and they gave a different number for each one .Then i talk to this lady I forgot to get her name, She said I could not get my money back due that the trial was over I told her I didnt realize that there was 14 day trial amd I wanted my money back she said no, she kept on trying to get me a 35& of if i still wanted to get more and I told her no, i just wanted my money back she was very rude with me and I told her that I was going to call someone about this product she said go ahead they wont do anything about it. I told her this product wasn't that great and should not of cost that much I am so angry with the way she treated me I still should get something back. california and nevada i know that isnt a city Nevada Author: forest grove, Oregon Eye Care: allumineye/ and allumineye california also, Nevada