Your Search | mark blanton knock 45 knock four six

Sep 29 2016
EXECUJOBS (Mark Rich - Chief Operating Officer) Did not honor contract signed by company they took over (MGA), lost about $5000. Princeton New Jersey Author: Doylestown, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Execujobs Princeton, New Jersey

Sep 28 2016
The Scary Closet aka Mark S. Anthony Scary Closet, Nightmare Puppets, Mark Anthony, Horror Dolls, Counterfeit, Fraud, Scam, Annabelle, Jigsaw, Pennywise, Conjuring, Goosebumps, Los Angeles California Author: Orlando, Florida On-Line Business: The Scary Closet Los Angeles, California

Sep 27 2016
Greater Spokane Construction Mark Andrews Incompetent personell, shoddy work, overcharges afterward, bullies and resorts to extortion. Newman Lake Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Roofing Companies: Greater Spokane Construction Newman Lake, Washington

Sep 26 2016
Power Investment Group Mark Paine He receieved payment and did not deliver according to contract Truckee California Author: MAYNARDVILLE, Tennessee On-Line Business: Power Investment Group Truckee, California

Sep 25 2016
hatt publishing.inc mark deaton i purchased thir software and wasnt happy wiyh their software requested refund via email and text massage on multiple occasion twin lakes Idaho Author: coral springs, Florida Financial Education: hatt publishing.inc twin lakes, Idaho

Sep 24 2016
Greater Spokane Construction Mark Andrews Rude, Incompetent, Threatening/Harrassing, Overcharges, Intimidation, Unsatisfactory work, Fails to fufill the contract Newman Lake Washington
Author: Spokane , Washington Builders & Contractors: Greater Spokane Construction Newman Lake, Washington

Sep 23 2016
HuskHawk, LLC Heather Sanders and Mark Reed Said they were bringing me up on Bank and check fraud. Phone is located in Kansas and Florida Nationwide Author: Palm Bay, Florida Collection Agencies: HuskHawk, LLC Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
World Patent Marketing REVIEW: World Patent Marketing dedicated to total customer satisfaction. World Patent Marketing takes holistic approach to helping inventors and entrepreneurs succeed from ground up. *UPDATE: World Patent Marketing / Desa Industries Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. World Patent Marketing recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Montgomery, Alabama Liars: World Patent Marketing TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. World Patent Marketing & Desa Industries Inc. is only patent assistance company in history to be awarded five star review rating from Consumer Affairs, Google, Trustpilot, Shopper Approved, Customer Lobby and Reseller Ratings.com. Matthew G. Whitaker, former Iowa US Attorney, Republican candidate for United States Senate, appointed to company's advisory board. World Patent Marketing offering FREE co Miami Beach, Florida

Sep 21 2016
Greater Spokane Construction Mark Andrews Dishonest, Shoddy work, Bullying tactics, Harrassment/Stalking, Extortion, Newman Lake Washington
Author: Spokane, Washington Builders & Contractors: Greater Spokane Construction Newman Lake,

Sep 21 2016
handmadepiece.com ,handmadepiece.comhandmadepiece Fake Picasso PIanting Impounded Shenzhen Internet Fake Reviews from Competition Author: Boston, Massachusetts Artist Galleries: handmadepiece.com Internet

Sep 19 2016
Rise Broadband Refused to waive cancellation fee when they couldn't provide service for the first 45 days Nationwide
Author: Oaktown, Indiana Internet Service Providers: Rise Broadband Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
Jd byrider Kendra,Brooks I have paid my first six notes on time was told by a former employer that for the first six payments there where no grace periods after my first 8 payments which were made on time i was incarcerated and couldnt work im on my ninth payment and was asked could i pay the following week they said it was no grace periods to turn the car in or they would pick it up never in all the delarships i have delt with these are the only ones that dont give a d**n if anything happens in life they just want their money i have never been so mistreated and wasted my time and money on such a rude scam business Sherwood arkansas Nationwide Author: NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas Car Financing: Jd byrider Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Bidtoro I signed up with BidToro+442038072444 23-Aug-2016 $112.89 they gave me 45 free bids so I when ahead and started to bid but it keep saying I can't bid higher them bid limit or non unique bid didn't understood why I was getting these messages. I didnt know they put a price limit on the items and its the first person to bid and get as close to the price limit would be the winner but the bid stay open lowering other customers to keep bidding after a few tried they allowed two of my bids which was out of the free bid they gave me for sighing up. I found out after that's this was a rip off and I try to get back my money. Only to here that I can't get my money because I used some of the free bid they gave me for signing up. So now the company took my money I haven't used any of it because I didn't understand the biding procedures and I was under the impression that I can used my free bids and if I haven't used my own money and I wasn't happy with the site I can get back my money. I just download a list of online complaint site and I will be writing to everyone of them. This way others will know about the scam this company is operating. Kareen Grant Online bid Internet Author: Edmonton, Auction / Liquidators: Bidtoro Internet

Sep 15 2016
Mark of Excellence Pizza Co. Dominoes Pizza Co etal fraudulent check Hurst Texas Author: West Hempstead, New York Bad Check Writers: Mark of Excellence Pizza Co. Hurst, Texas

Sep 14 2016
coldwell bankers-shoreham,ny matthew and marge kochman THEY ARE SCAMMERS .THEY RIPPED US OFF 2700 DOLLARS. HOME WAS RENTED FOR 4 YEARS AND BECAME RAT INFESTED APRIL 2016 UNTIL WE REMOVED OUR FURNITURE END OF MAY 2016 STILL MAY HAVE RATS DEAD IN WALLS MAY SHOREHAM New York
Why wait four years? Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Unusual Rip-Off: coldwell bankers-shoreham,ny SHOREHAM, New York

Sep 13 2016
Decisions Painting, Richard Mark Tucker Don't hire this person!! Lake Park Georgia Author: Lake Park, Georgia Customer: Decisions Painting, Richard Mark Tucker Lake Park, Georgia

Sep 12 2016
Mark Martinez Marcus WARNING!!! This guy Mark / Marcus, might rip you off. He advertises in Craigslist for a variety of outdoor projects. Landscaping, plumbing, sprinkler repairs, handyman, painting, yard cleanups/cleanouts, deck and fence repairs, etc. . . He's ripped off several people in June/July 2016. He'll talk a good talk, then ask for half the money up front. He might do part of the work, then will stop answering his phone and disappear. Colorado Springs Colorado
Call me please Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Consumer Services: Mark Martinez Colorado Springs, Colorado

Sep 12 2016
Mark L Di Francesco Inc Difrancesco Mark L Paving Owner is dishonest. Broken promises and IMPOSSIBLE to communicate with Scotch Plains New Jersey Author: Westfield, New Jersey Landscaping: Mark L Di Francesco Inc Scotch Plains, New Jersey

Sep 11 2016
Dixie Waite On May 26, 2016 Dixie Waite sold my ex boyfriend and I one of her Savanahs at six weeks. She had called us before we even completed purchase of the kitten stating that she had been robbed and abandoned by her ex boyfriend and that she needed money to provide for her many young children. She offered to give us the kitten at six weeks at a lower price. Then, after we picked up the kitten she even was trying to throw on us a deal to buy her sick cats at a cheap price as well. Because her home smelled horrible of animal secretions we hurried out her home and nevered purchased anymore of her sick cats. One of the cats she tried to sell us had something oozing out of her eyes which made us nervous and cautious. The very young kitten she sold us had to have a lot of attention since it was taken from its mom at an early age. It even got sick with diarrhea so I had to stay home everyday until it felt comfortable which I don't regret. Now, since I am no longer with my boyfriend I tried to explain to Dixie that the kitten she sold us is in my custody as my service animal and asked Dix if she would send me the kittens Tica papers, she changed her number as well as blocked me from Facebook. Savanah Internet
Author: Shandaken , New York Unusual Rip-Off: Dixie Waite Internet

Sep 10 2016
Wells Fargo Bank Four months I deposited a check in the amount of 1550.00 it cleared with no problem at almost four month of the check being cleared an me using it I went to check my back three fridays ago to find that my account was overdrawn 1550.00  Altamonte Springs Florida The ceo of wells fargo should resign because he is a thief he threaten his employees that if they didn't meet sells quotes yet the employees got sandbagged by the big dogs at wells fargo they got fire Author: Altamonte springs, Florida Banks: Wells Fargo Bank Altamonte Springs, Florida

Sep 09 2016
Cash Advance Debt Solution Mark Brown and Daniel Wilson DCC They are threating me with a warrant 7850 Lago Del Mar Drive Suite 118 San Diego Calif Nationwide Author: Ragland, Alabama Loans: Cash Advance Debt Solution Nationwide

Sep 07 2016
ARA, Inc. Mark Farmer Tried to collect phoney 21 year old auto loan, threatened lien on bank acct & called me liar Villa Park Illinois Author: Paulden, Arizona Car Financing: ARA, Inc. Villa Park, Illinois

Sep 06 2016
Kinetix Health Club RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Kinetix Health Club is dedicated to creating the best customer experience possible. Kinetix Health Club strives to help our members any way possible. *UPDATE: Kinetix Health Club pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Kinetix Health Club recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Macon, Georgia Health Spas: Kinetix Health Club Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kinetix Health Club here to help you with your goals, whether it is to lose weight, tone up or improve health, Kinetix Health Club is here for you. Kinetix Health Club has many locations that will make the convenience of working out a reality. Kinetix Health Club offers many classes, personal training, cardio and strength equipment Macon , Georgia

Sep 06 2016
Good Sam Roadside Assistance Terrible service, on hold 45 minutes!!! Nationwide Author: Carmel, Indiana Auto Clubs: Good Sam Roadside Assistance Nationwide

Sep 05 2016
Durizon Roofing and Construction LLC (Mark Rodriguez and Richard Stevens) Durizon Roofing Scams Innocent People out of insurance money! San Antonio Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Builders & Contractors: Durizon Roofing and Construction LLC