Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Mark Blanton knock 45 Knock four six

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 24 2017
A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: A Forever Recovery is dedicated to implementing changes that contribute to customer satisfaction. The facility is focused on finding new ways to create an ideal environment for substance abuse treatment and recovery.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service A Forever Recovery pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with A Forever Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Sumiton, Alabama Mental Health: A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. A Forever Recovery has professional certified staff, the facility has created a quality standard well above the industry standard for addiction treatment and substance abuse recovery. A Forever Recovery, has sought to bring together many different trained, licensed professionals or certified recovering members of many different modalities that have a background in the addictions field. Battlecreek, Michigan

Mar 23 2017
Mark Anderson translation rip off Midland Texas Author: Mexico City, Other Translators: Mark Anderson Internet

Mar 18 2017
Mark Brown at Cash Advance Debt Solution San Diego California Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Attorney Generals: Mark Brown at Cash Advance Debt Solution San Diego, California

Mar 17 2017
Kroger Inc. Sale items three for four dollars scanned for different amounts-some 1.33, some 1.34. Kroger is ripping you off in pennies. Southfield Nationwide Not too bright are ya? Author: Southfield , Michigan Grocery Stores: Kroger Inc. Nationwide

Mar 17 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | lied to me about everything. Only in business for six months?! Colorado Author: Colorado Consumer Services: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Colorado

Mar 16 2017
Mark Brown Arrest warrant if not paid in 4 hours Memphis Tennessee Internet Author: Nacogdoches, Texas Internet Services: Mark Brown Internet

Mar 16 2017
American Cash Awards Mike Anderson, Ira McLaughlin, J Williams Started receiving phone calls from this person in Jamaica telling me that i had won 8 million dollars and UPS will be at my home in 2hours and 45 mins. Cicero New York, Jamaica, Florida Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: American Cash Awards Nationwide

Mar 15 2017
Facebook Mark Zuckerberg / Facebook Team Facebook Breach & Abuse user's account & data- Very Serious Unethical behavior California Internet Author: California, California Internet: Facebook Internet

Mar 14 2017
A fair estimate Mark horvath He did not pay 1700 dollars for some contracting work that me and my guys did for him for three days Mckinney Texas Author: Mesquite, Texas Builders & Contractors: A fair estimate Mckinney, Texas

Mar 13 2017
Four seasons real estate Casas de ruidoso Author: Texas Places & Information: Four seasons real estate

Mar 13 2017
linkshe I ordered two shirts on Feb 11 2017, stated four business days - just received today 03/13 after several inquiries and even tried to cancel with pleas for me to have patience. One of the shirts states cotton, but clearly is spandex/nylon blend. The othe I ordered two shirts on Feb 11 2017, stated four business days - just received today 03/13 after several inquiries and even tried to cancel with pleas for me to have patience. One of the shirts states cotton, but clearly is spandex/nylon blend. The othe Shanghai Internet Author: Haverhill, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: linkshe Internet

Mar 10 2017
ROC7 Ordered one item and company sent and billed me for four. Lakeland Florida Author: Carmel Valley, California Electronic Manufacturers: ROC7 Lakeland, Florida

Mar 10 2017
Randall's Rack and Pinion Ltd. Randall'sRack I ordered a replacement rack and pinion for a damaged unit. It was 600.00 exchange. It took over two weeks to receive. The replacement unit was defective and I had to return it for another. It has been over six weeks and no replacement unit. He has no physical address and uses a broker in the U.S. for business. randallsrack.com/ British Columbia Randall's Rack & Pinion Author: Port Angeles, Washington Auto Parts: Randall's Rack and Pinion Ltd. British Columbia

Mar 10 2017
Dish Network I have not had a dish network account in my name. The account was in my brother's name, Richard Reed. I never authorized debit or credit card payment, as this was not my bill, not my accout. Over $400 dollars was taken out of my checking acount by dish network. I must have that money returned to me asap. Due to this unauthorized and potentially illegal action, I have four dollars in my acount. I am prepared to seek legal help immediately. Nationwide Comment--- Author: Finger, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Dish Network Nationwide

Mar 10 2017
SPG Strategic Publishing Group, LLC CC Publishing, Elite Exposure Marketing Fraudulent Advertising Promises, Scott Miner, Mark McGinley Boca Raton Florida Author: Howell, New Jersey Advertising Agencies: Advertising / Deceptive: SPG Strategic Publishing Group, LLC Boca Raton, Florida

Mar 09 2017
shark tank asia David Stabile aka Mark Lucas.Aka David Contastino Thief scammer liar thailand Internet Author: bristol , Pennsylvania Patent & Trademark Services: shark tank asia Internet

Mar 09 2017
Giftedlilones I ordered my ninja turtle boots nov 29th 2016...january 2nd 2017 i recieve an email that my order is being shipped first class to usps every time i track the number at usps it states that they are still waiting to recieve an item...ive emailed at least four times i always get an auto reply i contacted them through the website they have not responded it is march of 2017 and i never recieved my order and i want my d*** money back Internet They have returned my messege through.facebook and have apologized Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Giftedlilones Internet

Mar 08 2017
Merrick Products Trump Coins ordered four coins paid with debit card. was told coins shipped 2/18 ... nothing and it's 3/8 .. no answer to e-mails SCAM Internet Author: Christoval, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Merrick Products Internet

Mar 07 2017
shark tank asia David stabile aka mark lucas. China cosmetics ,buy creative products David is back at it again. Beware chang Mai Thailand Internet
Dianne Are you Ready? Author: port st lucie, Florida Patent & Trademark Services: shark tank asia Internet

Mar 06 2017
Marek Strachura Mark Strachura Marek is rep for WORLD VENTURES. When signing up told me that he would sign 3 people under me and never did it. Keep asking for info on the business that I signed up to and keep avoiding the questions until I found out that he had not signed the people under me. Gold Coast Author: Gold Coast , Travel Services: Marek Strachura Southport, Gold Coast,

Mar 06 2017
Faye Gordon, Mark Solomon, Auqa -Pur Water and Air Auqa - Pur Water and AirFaye Gordon, Mark Solomon BEWARE Faye Gordon, Mark Solomon ordered Cabinets and Quartz for there apartment Chicago IL. Illinois Author: South hollandc, Illinois Customer: Faye Gordon, Mark Solomon, Auqa -Pur Water and Air Chicago IL., Illinois

Mar 06 2017
Four Sale Direct Drops Order charged on credit card, never shipped, and no refund. California Internet Author: Stouffville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Four Sale Direct Drops Internet

Mar 04 2017
Sam's Special Offers Order on 1/6/17. After two weeks did not receive, contacted company and was told it would be reshipped within four weeks. Still have not received! Newport News Virginia Author: Newport News, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Sam's Special Offers Newport News, Virginia

Mar 03 2017
Teehood I ordered a pair of leggings for my daughter for Christmas December 25th and they took the money out just as soon as I filled everything out, emails them four times with the conformation number and still have not heard from them Internet Author: leslie, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Teehood Internet

Mar 03 2017
Pro-Train Innovative Dog Training Mark Castillero These people hurt my dog.....Used an electronic collar and never took it off as per precise instructions Vista California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Animal Abuse: Pro-Train Innovative Dog Training Vista, California