Your Search | mark ellis: irvine saints, oc ducks, pcc = all crooks

May 24 2016
Check Into Cash and W. Allan Jones Senator Bob Corker Check Into Cash, W. Allan Jones, and Senator Bob Corker are all in the Proverbial Bed Together, Internet
W. Allan Jones of Check Into Cash YOU SUCK Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Politicians: Check Into Cash and W. Allan Jones Internet

May 24 2016
Avis Ripping people off for cleaning fees with no proof Contacted the company and all they can do is hold up the charges for Pet Hair we fly on a plane and did not have pets, when I explained this to the two representatives, one of which was Kathy they were rude and offered no asssistance,. Don't rent from these people they are taking people's money and have no proof to backup the charges. College Park Georgia Author: richardson, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Avis Rental Car Hartsfield Jackson Airport College Park, Georgia

May 24 2016
1AND2 AUTOMOTIVE DALLASTEXAS COMPLETE AND TOTAL SCAM PREYING ON LOW INCOME MINORITY AND DISABLED PEOPLE DALLAS Texas HELLO? THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT THERE WAS NO CLEAR DATE ZERO? Author: North Richland Hills, Texas Auto Dealers: 1AND2 AUTOMOTIVE DALLASTEXAS DALLAS, Texas

May 24 2016
cash advance usa mark bentson they scammed me for $ 250.oo for a $ 10.000.00 loan then wanted $319.00 to raise credit score i was aproved for chicago illinois Author: leicester, North Carolina Loans: cash advance usa chicago,

May 24 2016
Josh Kahn tax group Total ripoff. They had me keep detailed records of my monthly expenses for 3 months . Then sent back to me totally different numbers as if they never even looked at all me paper work. Meanwhile Josh Kahn ,this name must be an alias I.e. Joshing you and conning you, told me this is such an easy car. Only to receive what looks like a 5th graders handwriting and absolutely no spell check. Total total joke! Josh assured me it will all be taken care of. -Just joshing you!- to be conned into paying a total of $2800 for absolutely nothingCalabasas Los Angeles Nationwide Author: San Rafael , California Income Tax Service: Josh Kahn tax group Nationwide

May 24 2016
Merrick Bank I send in a payment every month. When Merrick changed the amount from $35 to $39 with no notice then all of a sudden I am reported as missing payments Nationwide Thanks for laughing at me Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Merrick Bank Nationwide

May 23 2016
INSTANICHE John Gibb And Mo Miah Did not hold up to their 30 REFUND policy with no questionsed asked. Plus they claim that with INSTANICHE you can build your AMAZON website in 60 seconds which is not true it takes longer than that. Their words are all FRAUD. Will not return any emails requesting my money back but keep sending emails about their products. Nationwide Author: Saint Marys, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: INSTANICHE Nationwide

May 23 2016
Casale Rent-All Beware Casale Rent-All equipment eetering practices Clifton Park New York Casale Rent-All Beware Casale Rent-All equipment Metering practices Clifton Park New York Author: Ballston Spa, New York Rental Supplies: Casale Rent-All Clifton Park, New York

May 22 2016
 This company silver cloud finicial is a rip off. All information from them should be in plain sight. I don't know how they are able to triple the finance charges on these loans, but its a travisty. .and they need to be made responsible for not responding to their customers.Internet Author: Porter Ranch, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Silver cloud finicial Internet

May 22 2016
Lovnmyjewels.com Lov'n My Jewels They promoted an offer for a small coloured glass pendant that was free to new users. All that was required was the postage to be paid. US city not known Internet
Author: Sandford, Alabama Jewelry Stores: Lovnmyjewels.com Internet

May 21 2016
Desoto Production Inc. / Watermelon Festival Arcadia Fl Mark Moulton Scam Artist watermelon festival lier Arcadia FL Florida Author: Arcadia FL, Florida Festivals & Event Services: Desoto Production Inc. / Watermelon Festival Arcadia Fl Arcadia , Florida

May 21 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Scammed me out of $20 stating this money was a process g fee and that I had 14 days to get this money to them to claim a check for $3, 900, 000.00 recorded officially in my name as of 05- 10-2016. They also scammed me out of $6. 93 as I was given a deadline to have my personal Identification No. : 40142477784 back to them with the $20 by May 24, 2016 so I sent money & ALL claim information back to them PRIORITY MAIL. I later read on the Internet the next day after sending them the $20 by Priority mail that the name of their business & letter was a RIP OFF SCAM. BABYLON New York Author: Barboursville, Virginia Financial Services: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

May 21 2016
National Underclassmen Combines and Camps Blatant scam used to trick highschool football players all over the country into giving up serious cash Nationwide Author: Columbia, Illinois Sports Instruction: National Underclassmen Combines and Camps Nationwide

May 21 2016
houseofbeauty.ca Mark Forbes....real email...markmjforbes@yahoo.ca Scam artist, CON, THEIF , DO NOT ORDER BRAMPTON ONTARIO Internet Author: toronto, Ontario Beauty Salons: houseofbeauty.ca Internet

May 21 2016
Mark O'Hazo Bank of America Mark O'Hazo Bank of America is a Racist Jerk Stamford Connecticut
Author: Darien, Connecticut Banks: Mark O'Hazo Bank of America Stamford, Connecticut

May 21 2016
The Gilmer Law Firm, PLLC - George Mark Gilmer BEWARE OF GEORGE THE LIAR HE WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN Brooklyn New York
Author: Brooklyn, New York Legal Services: The Gilmer Law Firm, PLLC Brooklyn, New York

May 20 2016
Chnlove.com All the truth you wanna know about chnlove from a Chinese insider Author: Alabama Internet Services: Chnlove.com

May 20 2016
Commerce Payment Systems TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Commerce Payment Systems commitment to customer satisfaction, Commerce Payment Systems implemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on finding ways to help merchants of all sizes accept credit cards at the lowest rates possible combined with superior customer service.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Commerce Payment Systems recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. Commerce Payment Systems Ripoff Report Verified as a Safe Business Service Author: Trenton, New Jersey Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Commerce Payment Systems TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commerce Payment Systems implemented strategic changes to insure clients success. 100% commitment to customer satisfaction. Hewlett, New York

19, Report #731968

W. Allan Jones Check Into Cash AVOID AT ALL COSTS Cleveland, Tennessee
W. Allan Jones of Check Into Cash -- YOU SUCK Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Bigots: W. Allan Jones Cleveland, Tennessee

May 20 2016
Campbell Appliance Heating and Air, Inc. All sales are final even when no service is received Austin Texas Author: Lakeway, Texas Appliances: Campbell Appliance Heating and Air, Inc. Austin, Texas

May 20 2016
amzer I dropshipped with amzer for about 2 years. I was alarmed that they were all arab with very heavy accents. You'll hear them on the phone speaking in arab, no they're not Indian as the original poster wrote, (((REDACTED))). T Amzer is just a bad company to work with, or to buy from. Save your money Sugarland Texas texas Author: arcata, California Cellular Phone Companies: amzer Internet

May 19 2016
First Guard Alarm All work, no pay Irvine Nationwide Author: Easton, Missouri Security Services: First Guard Alarm Nationwide

May 19 2016
America Vacations They told me that I have an awesome deal on a vacation to 6 or 7 destinations of my choice and that it is $149 for a 5 day/ 4 night vacation with all my expenses paid for plus 60% off a round trip flight. I gave them my debit card and they told me I was being recorded, but I wasn't recorded and now they took $550 out of my account. They said Orlando, FL, but I don't believe them. Fax Author: Morrisville, Vermont Travel Agents: America Vacations Internet

May 19 2016
loans.com they offered me a loan of 3000 dollars then offered me up to 8000 to 10000 i paid 186 to be a transfer i gave all info they needed to get loan then they said they need 450 for insurance plan just incase ripped off then they said irs flagged me so i could not get the loan . sanfranscio California Internet Author: spencer, Iowa Accounting: loans.com Internet

May 19 2016
Take 3 vacation packages Take 3 nights Take 3 vacations They take your money and not give you a vacation for it! They make it impossible to book you vacation like oh sorry that spot is not available and that date is not available try calling us in a week they find all excuses not to book your vacation and or charge u a hefty fee to book it like another 150$ because this is a popular date or destination or expedited booking . THE HOLD TIME TO SPEAK TO A BOOKING AGENT IS 110 minuets!!! And at the end they DONT EVEN BOOK YOU!' Internet
Author: Great neck , New York Hotel: Take 3 vacation packages Internet