Your Search | mark ellis: irvine saints, oc ducks, pcc = all crooks

Oct 06 2015
The Last Witch Hunter One Race Films, Vin Diesel, Mark Canton, Bernie Goldmann, Lionsgate, Summit Entertainment, Cinelou, Atmosphere Productions, Cory Goodman, Timur Bekmanbetov The Last Witch Hunter... producers and Vin Diesel are violating copyright Los Angeles Nationwide
Pat vs Vin Diesel Author: Los Angeles, California Theaters: The Last Witch Hunter Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
CLEARVIEW SETTLEMENT parent online Loan multi finance Collection Company who owes and operates about more than 375 online loan websites all over the USA. Internet Author: Gwinn, Michigan Cash Services: CLEARVIEW SETTLEMENT Internet

Oct 06 2015
Vaughter Wellness Sarah Vaughter Martina Kopecka (OwnDoc Dispatch) Dermaneedling, Vaughter Wellness, Sarah Vaughter, Derminator, Digineedler Zurich Internet
The fraudster's name is Mark Nelson from Redondo beach Author: Redondo Beach, California Misc. Health Specialists: Vaughter Wellness Internet

Oct 06 2015
Psychic Christopher Golden FRAUD, SCAM ARTIST, ROBBED MANY PEOPLE OF THOUSANDS!!! Beverley Hills California I question the motives of this report Author: Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Christopher Golden Beverley Hills, California

Oct 06 2015
Opad lighting Jose Coreas, Chris Christo, Claudine morgan Crooks,thieves....ordered chairs in April 2015, never delivered, they charged master card 2,700 and never processed the order, we were repeatedly told chairs would arrive in 4to six weeks New York New York Author: Solana beach, California Furniture Manufactures: Opad lighting New York, New York

Oct 06 2015
12:53 PM Online shopping25 S. Arizona Pl Ste 410Chandler, Az, 85225 bought items on their sites, attempts to cancel some items and was given the runner around. Decided not to take receipt of items. They did not refund all my money claiming items were delivered to me. i do not have their items. Still owes me $151.09. I filed complaint with BBB for their city to which they responded that all my money are refunded and that they can show the receipt. I asked for the receipt and still no response from them. Days after my BBB complaints I received items from their company which I returned to the again but still they have not returned my money. . Chandler, Arizona Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Internet

Oct 06 2015
royal binary they refused to pay out the money in my account when I wanted to cash out. Now they won't even answer emails and the phone doesn't get answers at all. new york, london Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Brokerage Companies On-line: royal binary Internet

Oct 06 2015
Neighorhood Pools, Inc Joe Williams, Owner--Stephanie Washington,Owner A botched remarciting pool. This was the biggest mess ever. Faulty equipment causing damage to patio paves and lawn. Pool left with 9 leaks due to careless removal of old marcite. No license from contractors. Crooks Plantation Florida Author: plantation, Florida Builders & Contractors: Neighorhood Pools, Inc Plantation, Florida

Oct 05 2015
Blake Kelley Southwest Elite Services SWES Cindy Smith Dillard Kelley This company is a HUGE scam! This easy job to do is all fake and a waste of time. Thank god I never got too far into it and knew something was off. I did some research and found out this company is just what I thought it was. Don't waste any time on Blake Kelley or Cindy Smith. Nationwide Author: Washington Computer Classes: Blake Kelley Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
perfumebff-------- bff BFF received all (5) counterfeit & defective perfumes & (2) defective perfumes all sent back for a refund per their e mail they received 9/28/15 as of now no refund issued. have all paper work. NEW ROCHELLE,NEW YORK InternetNEW YOR Author: ELPASO, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: perfumebff-------- bff Internet

Oct 05 2015
Veterans World Wide Maintenance Veterans Plumbing Service Supply Crooks, Frauds, Liars, Slave Drivers. Unprofessional Hackensack New Jersey
Notice of Subpoena Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Maintenance Companies: Veterans World Wide Maintenance Hackensack, New Jersey

Oct 05 2015
IQAIR aka IQ AIR Carbon dust ALL OVER MACHINE, company says that normal! Im selling it! My review - it sucks! La Mirada California Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Appliances: IQAIR La Mirada,

Oct 05 2015
Rick Case Acura - Karl (Sales) - Mike (Business Mgr) - Benny (General Mgr) Good sales pitch, but lies and dishonesty all the way... Admit mistakes, but doesn't honor agreements. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Aldie, Virginia Auto Dealers: Rick Case Acura Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Oct 05 2015
Susan Neitzel Sue Neitzel This woman collected $700.00 for helping me and my wife with college course work that she was going to complete for us. She took the money and never did a single thing. She was very good at communicating and making promises up front until she received payment. I still have the email exchanges that show Sue telling me that it was taking her longer than she originally thought, then she said she was almost finished with it and it was going to be A quality work and all worth the wait. Then, cam all of her excuses as to why she couldn't get things done by the deadline. In the end, my wife and I ended up having to cram everything in a 2 week window and completed all of the assignments ourselves. Sue quit responding to emails, and never would return calls, never offered a refund. Internet Author: West Peoria, Illinois Colleges and Universities: Susan Neitzel Internet

Oct 04 2015
All My Sons Movers Milwaukee They will cancel on you last minute and lie to your face about it. Cudahy Wisconsin Author: Hartford, Wisconsin Moving Companies: All My Sons Movers Milwaukee Cudahy, Wisconsin

Oct 04 2015
05:49 PM is a scammer AKA is a NIGERIAN SCAMMER and a Thief. he stole my $1500. Beware of Him, all he does is steal and switch off Phone. Internet Author: Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: is a scammer Internet

Oct 04 2015
ACCC Insurance Company YES ANOTHER VICTIM... Yet again Chris Fields, Melvin Bolton, and also Tonya Hall NEVER return a call. I have yet to speak with anyone, and I have been trying for a MONTH. Have left dozens of messages on ALL 3 extensions NO RETURN CALL Georgia Author: Duluth, Georgia Car Insurance: ACCC Insurance Co Georgia

Oct 04 2015
Bay Area DKI, Mark Spicola, Ernest Spicola, Erich Kraemer, DESPICABLE SPICOLA: DKI IN BAY AREA Oldsmar Florida Author: Belleair, Florida Builders & Contractors: Bay Area DKI Oldsmar, Florida

Oct 04 2015
First choice driving school The worst driving school in the world! One month ago, I bought their service, rent their car for road test,. The test time is 10:00 am, and they were supposed to pick me up at about 9, but no show until 10, and I was late for the test, and no practice at all. After that, the boss agreed to offer one hour extra free practice for compensation, and I called twice to confirm,but no show again, and I called back, the receptionist said no record!!! Isn't the company a cheater? Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Customer: First choice driving school Los Angeles, California

Oct 03 2015
FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA took $80.79 out my account without my permission. i got one free bottle of garcinia cambogia which they said i only had to pay shipping and handling 4.95. this company is a fraud and needs to be shut down. i want my full refund of $80.79. they never said any of this to me at all. AURORA Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Sales People: FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Kinds Malta - Kinds Auto Sales Despite Knowing - I still let them walk all over me Lija
Author: Gzira, Alabama Auto Dealers: Kinds Auto Malta - Lija,

Oct 03 2015
Ritzy Parties Christy Troxell christy troxell of Ritzy Party / Ritzy Parties party partners, Ritzy Parties LLC. Ritzy Parties Christy Troxell fights dirty, lies, lose cannon, party planning gone wrong oc party planner Foothill Ranch California
Christie Nieri Troxell of Ritzy Parties worst business partner ever Author: Irvine, California Party Planners: Ritzy Parties Christy Troxell Foothill Ranch , California

All American readers All information of company are unknown Internet
Author: Luverne, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: All American readers nationwide

Oct 02 2015
ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING they hired me I worked for them for 4 years at 10.00 I confronted my asm John Burnham about why new hires get 11.00 dollars. He told me they do not have to give me the new pay as I was hired at the old payit's all over Craigslist they pay 11.00 they a they hired me I worked for them for 4 years at 10.00 I confronted my asm John Burnham about why new hires get 11.00 dollars. He told me they do not have to give me the new pay as I was hired at the old payit's all over Craigslist they pay 11.00 the rip off olded people they no we need the job advantage sales and marketing irvine california Author: bell gardens, California Food Stores: ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
Simmons First National Bank Simmons First, Simmons Bank Charged over $5000 in fees in just 2 yrs.. Or an average of $210.00 per month... For a checking acct. Pine Bluff Nationwide, Arkansas $5000 is not acceptable. Author: Springdale, Arkansas Banks: Simmons First National Bank Nationwide