Your Search | marlo furniture, laurel

Oct 10 2015
desmond clark, Sarah Piper Nuvox Communications desmond clark scammed me on Craigs List. Likes to text 81 texts and likes to use fake pay pal site and money grams for merchandise not purchases physically but makes you think he is and uses pay pal. Leads you to believe he is honest and and has put his money inot your pay pal account and when there is trouble getting money into pay pal account likes to get the FBI involved saying they are monitoring this transaction. marietta Internet Ga.
Author: catskill, New York Furniture & Furnishings: desmond clark Internet

Oct 09 2015
Alex Muebleria I went to a local furniture store in Austin, Texas called Mubleria Alex. When I went to buy a bedroom set, I mentioned I wanted to pay in payments since I did not have good credit. The sales person named Jospeph and store manager Minie, sold me a bedroom set which totalled 2,750 plus state tax. I asked how long it and how much my paymnets would be and they told me until I finished paying off the amount of $2,750.00 plus tax. They mentioned to me that I could finish paying off the furniture until I reached the amount of $2,750.00 and that it would improve mey credit.  Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Alex Muebleria Austin, Texas

Oct 09 2015
Diamond Candles Took my money, then denied my order Internet
Author: Fort Hood, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Diamond Candles Internet

Oct 08 2015
T-mobile Deceiving advertisement and billing issues Nationwide Author: LAUREL, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Tidewater Workshop On 7 May 2015 I ordered the Sandy Hook Adirondack Chair Collection # 1450. Oceanville NJ Author: Tupper Lake, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Tidewater Workshop Internet

Oct 07 2015
Appliances Connection Was paid $1200 for a couch I NEVER received. They sent the wrong couch and after over a month I have not been sent the couch I paid for! Brooklyn Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Appliances Connection Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
inmate calls connect the compamy charge me 24.00 for service rendered that i didn't recieved, and i can't seem to get my refund through calling, or through internet, please help. Internet Author: laurel, Maryland Telephone Companies: inmate calls connect Internet

Oct 06 2015
Luxxella Luxxella - A Fancy Name for Never Receiving Your Order Los Angeles California Author: Arvada, Colorado Furniture & Furnishings: Luxxella Los Angeles, California

Oct 06 2015
Discount Furniture Muebleria Alex I am suing for misinformation, the sales reps and managers lie to their customers. Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Rental Stores: Discount Furniture Muebleria Alex Austin, Texas

Oct 06 2015
Opad lighting Jose Coreas, Chris Christo, Claudine morgan Crooks,thieves....ordered chairs in April 2015, never delivered, they charged master card 2,700 and never processed the order, we were repeatedly told chairs would arrive in 4to six weeks New York New York Case solved Author: Solana beach, California Furniture Manufactures: Opad lighting New York, New York

Oct 05 2015
living spaces living spaces Author: corona, California Furniture & Furnishings: living spaces

Oct 05 2015
La-Z-Boy Extended Warranty - Bah Humbug Webster, tx Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: La-Z-Boy Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
Lapalletcreations Did not represent his work truthfully or respond to my complaint Louisiana
Author: Elk, Washington Furniture & Furnishings: Lapalletcreations Internet

Oct 05 2015
Empire beauty school of laurel Springs Ms copland I joined a school to learn and make a career as a cosmetologist but not taught a thing Laurel springs New Jersey Education is your homework Author: Somerdale, New Jersey Adult Career & Continuing Education: Empire beauty school of laurel Springs Laurel springs, New Jersey

Oct 04 2015
Island Furniture New York I bought a dog there as well New York Internet Author: Alabama Building Products: Island Furniture New York Internet

Oct 04 2015
Ashley Furniture Faulty merchandise. Poor craftsmanship New Rochelle New York Author: New Rochelle, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Ashley Furniture New Rochelle, New York

Oct 02 2015
Rooms to Go Leather furniture is not leather and starts to rip off/peel off in no time grapevine Texas Rooms To Go Author: Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Rooms to Go grapevine, Texas

Oct 01 2015
Badcock Furniture Bait and Switch Brooksville Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Appliances: Badcock Furniture Brooksville, Florida

Oct 01 2015
direct bedroom corban direct direct corban uk ltdthe E-tail group ltd sold a bed that was defective and refused to sort it. chester Internet Author: portsmouth, Other Furniture & Furnishings: direct bedroom Internet

Sep 30 2015
Sleepers in Seattle Savvy HomeSavvy White Glove Delivery did over $1400 in damage my yard and home, damaged the sofa,and they never responded to complaints until almost 2 months after I filed credit card dispute Seattle Internet Author: Sparks, Maryland Furniture & Furnishings: Sleepers in Seattle Internet

Sep 30 2015
Home Depot I attempted to return an unopened box of security cameras to Home Depot with the receipt and I was told that I could not return the cameras because I had used store credit when I made the purchase. Since when is it that you can't use store credit from the store, buy something and find that it doesn't suit your purpose and when you return it for a refund, you are not allowed to obtain a refund. The posted return/refund policy had not been changed, and there wasn't any other printed policy changes evident within the store. So why can't you obtain a refund? Deptford Nationwide Author: Laurel Springs, , New Jersey Home & Garden Stores: Home Depot Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
Karl Berg The tree man Mr. Berg was hired to remove five 60 foot trees from my property. He received a check for $5,000.00 dollars and requested another $7,000.00 to assist him in getting his equipment in working condition so that he could begin work on my job. After four months of one excuse after another, Mr. Berg was given a dead line where he would have to begin work or give me a refund. Mr. Berg never showed up for work and after repeated requests, demands, letters, phone calls and visits to his home, Mr Berg refused to begin work and he refuses to give me a refund. Criminal charges have been presented to him and a court date is 5 October 2015. Blackwood New Jersey Author: Laurel Springs, , New Jersey Landscaping: Karl Berg Blackwood, New Jersey

Sep 30 2015
Rooms To Go Uncaring, Brandenton Florida Rooms To Go Author: Sarasota, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Rooms To Go

Sep 29 2015
RAC Acceptance Rooms To Go - Houston what a rip off!!! houston TX Rooms To GO Author: Texas Furniture & Furnishings: RAC Acceptance Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
Boulder Moving LLC Damaged furniture and denied liability Boulder Colorado Dishonest business Author: Woodland, California Moving Companies: Boulder Moving LLC Boulder, Colorado