Your Search | marlo furniture, laurel

Oct 20 2016
Sam's club Only gv me half the money to fix my car headlights after they admitted they damaged them the cost to replace them is 3400.00 and I only received 1700.00 the BMW body shop said they can't fix the car headlights for that amount and this happened January 22 of 2016. Can you help me please? Hattiesburg Mississippi Author: Laurel, Mississippi Body Work & Repair: Sam's club Hattiesburg, Mississippi

Oct 20 2016
Bobs discount furniture mybobs Scum bag Bobs discount furniture failed to meet expectations. Paid for extended warranty and goof proof protection. When 5 legs broke off of 2 pieces of furniture a technician came out and told me it was defective manufacturing. He also told me I would hear from Bobs in a couple days. After 2 weeks I called Bob's back. They told me no ma'am it won't be covered technician reported furniture not deemed a manufacturer defect. WTF? Really? BS? I'd like to talk to the little puke that came to my house and talk to him again face to face. Seabrook New Hampshire Author: Kingston, New Hampshire Advertising / Deceptive: Bobs discount furniture Seabrook, New Hampshire

Oct 19 2016
The Dump financing and delivery scam!!! lawsuit to ensue, never go there tempe, Arizona salesman was honest with me - The Dump lies! Author: peoria, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump tempe, Arizona

Oct 19 2016
V.I.P. Services Karen London very rude, unprofessional, misleading information Vista CA Author: Oceanside, California Furniture & Furnishings: V.I.P. Services Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
LuxDeco Delayed my order, refused to refund, had to go through credit card company to get my money back. London Internet Author: Alabama Furniture & Furnishings: LuxDeco Internet

Oct 15 2016
Randy Kreiner Hall akaRandy Kreiner Hall Babin aka Elizabeth Babin aka Randy Hall Theft by deception Atlanta Georgia
Author: Marietta, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: Randy Kreiner Hall Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 15 2016
American Manufacturing Eagle Plows Has not sent the product that I paid for. Jackson Minnesota Author: Indiana Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: American Manufacturing Jackson, Minnesota

Oct 13 2016
The Dump Tag teamed by two rude, lying, punk salesmen at The Dump Tempe Arizona Author: Kearny, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump Tempe, Arizona

Oct 13 2016
Farrance Appraisal Free Financing? Hah! Manchester Connecticut Author: Danbury, Connecticut Furniture & Furnishings: Bob's Discount Furniture, Farrance Appraisal Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
Kane's furniture Did not stand behind their warranty. Even buy an additional extended warranty St Petersburg Florida
Author: St Petersburg , Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Kane's furniture St Petersburg , Florida

Oct 11 2016
GXI Outdoor Power Bought Beast 54 Lawn Mower 1 year and 5 months ago and it has broken down three times and sat waiting for repairs for more than a year total down time Clayton North Carolina Author: Dryden, Michigan Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: GXI Outdoor Power Clayton, North Carolina

haithamwadahi Indonesia design creation Indonesia yogyakarta
Author: muscat, Other Furniture Manufactures: haithamwadahi Internet

Oct 10 2016
ReNewEyeCream ReVitalizeSkinSerum Advertisement is misleading. Free sample just pay shipping. of 4.95 they include a second item for 4.99. Later on I found a charge of 88.10 for eye spa and another charge of 89.95 for Garcinia Diet Plus. Fountain Valley California Author: Laurel, Maryland Supplemental Health Programs: ReNewEyeCream Fountain Valley, California

Oct 09 2016
Ethan Allen Retail Inc. Rip off for $1400-Sofa Went On Sale 6 Days After Purchase-Would Not Price Protect Me Princeton New Jersey Author: West Windsor, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: Ethan Allen Retail Inc. Princeton, New Jersey

Oct 09 2016
09:24 AM (Kids Furniture) Ripoff warning - No warranty - Be aware of New York - Nationwide Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Internet

Oct 07 2016
Luckies Furniture, Biloxi, MS Luckies furniture warehouse Misrepresentation of product (motion bed mattress). Biloxi Mississippi
Author: Pass Christian, Mississippi Mattress Stores: Luckies Furniture, Biloxi, MS Biloxi , Mississippi
17, Report #1332057

Oct 07 2016
Ireland's Rustic Lodges Arrived less than one hour after reserving a room there. Checked in and gave them my credit card for payment . We got the Lighthouse condo. When we went up the stairs to the room we already. Had doubts as the indoor outdoor carpet on the stairs to the room was filthy and torn. The room was good size condo but there were stains on the furniture that nobody in our party would sit on. Pets had been in this room which we were not for warned of. We couldn't stay. When I went back to the desk and told them we couldn't stay they would not refund my money. Gold Beach Oregon Author: Newcastle , California Hotel: Ireland's Rustic Lodges Nationwide
18, Report #1331962

Oct 06 2016
American Eagle Furniture N.J. defective mateiral used to make my furniture Elizabeth New Jersey
Author: phila, Pennsylvania Furniture Manufactures: American Eagle Furniture Elizabeth, New Jersey
19, Report #1331906

Oct 06 2016
American Freight Furniture Beware you will NOT be told that all sales are final. Indianapolis Indiana Why?? Author: edinburgh, Indiana Department & Outlet Stores: American Freight Furniture Indianapolis, Indiana

Oct 05 2016
The Variety Shop Never buy from this company Internet Help Author: Oakland , California Furniture & Furnishings: The Variety Shop Internet

Oct 05 2016
Mike Lewis Construction Mike Lewis Sub-par patio work Contractor will not return phone calls Foley Alabama Author: Foley, Alabama Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Mike Lewis Construction Foley, Alabama

Oct 04 2016
Kidz horses Kidz, Selena Geringer Scammed, bad horse trader,, Whitesboro, Texas Internet
Author: Laurel, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: Kidz horses Internet

Oct 04 2016
Printerpix of Lake Mary FL Printerpix in the UK Worst Customer Service, Over Charging Lake Mary, FL Nationwide Author: GASTONIA, North Carolina Furniture & Furnishings: Printerpix of Lake Mary FL Nationwide

Sep 30 2016
Vince Marold Vince Marold stole $2000 from me- Beware Craigslists Ads Tucson Arizona Author: Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: Vince Marold Tucson, Arizona

Sep 29 2016
Emporium Emporium Black Card Afraid I was scammed by this company - worried about giving them my information!! Los Angeles California Response from Emporium Author: Cumming, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: Emporium Los Angeles, California