MARS VIRTUAL ASSISTANT & TRAVEL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Mars Virtual Assistant & Travel
There may be more specific results for "Mars Virtual Assistant & Travel"
For more specific results for "Mars Virtual Assistant & Travel"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
VACATION PROPERTY SHOP / SMART WEB VACATION Company works together with a company named Smart Web Vacations. Smart Web sells you access to their website for all these supposed great deals they can offer you and then convince you to pay for it by selling you existing timeshares of you own any. Guadalajara Mexico and Playa Del Carmen Mexico Internet Author: Whittier, California Travel Services: VACATION PROPERTY SHOP / SMART WEB VACATION Internet

Oct 19 2017
Sam Levitz Furniture Orange grove location We purchased leather Furniture, $2300, extended leather warranty,$269 for 3year leather repair , in mid 2016; we travel frequently but recently noticed wear spots on severeal places of the seating areas, very unsightly, tried using the leather protection kit but could not fix the spots; called and had technician come to house on friday,, Oct 13, 2017 and he took pictures; told us appt to pick the sofa up to repair would be notified soon; as of the 17 oct 2017 i recalled the customer service and they assured me our claim to repair had been disapproved..Tucson Arizona
Author: Tucson, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: Sam Levitz Furniture ,

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Robert .. Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
CRI--Concierge Rewards International Member Services In North Carolina & Orlando Florida., Also Member Getaways Scam, Ripoff, Liars, Thieves, Scammers, They Scammed Me And Ripped Me Off Ashville North Carolina Author: Lake Worth, Florida Travel Services: CRI--Concierge Rewards International Ashville, North Carolina

Oct 16 2017
Escape With Travels Daniel Garcia Brian Cruz Scam, offered to purchase Resort Contract, totally a fraud Cludad de Mexico Mexico Author: DRAPER, Utah Travel Agencies: Escape With Travels Nationwide

Oct 14 2017
MyFlightHub Fraudulent charges, Extremely high cancellation fees, scamming travelers by quoting low prices and charging more without any kind of notification Cornwall, Ontario Author: Saint Joseph, Michigan Travel Agencies: MyFlightHub Cornwall,, Ontario

Oct 12 2017
Movie Houses Unkown Sean Patrick Kennedy Movie Houses Unkown is a fraud. Hollywood Florida KEVIN you were warned about Sean already Author: Highland, California Auto Parts: Movie Houses Unkown Hollywood , Florida

Oct 12 2017
Luxury Vacations in Paradise, Inc. Mr. Blake Adams, CEO Ms. Sabra Adams, COO Mr. Scott Gagnon, CFO This membership has been misrepresented at the Fort Lauderdale location. Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Miami, Florida Travel Services: Luxury Vacations in Paradise, Inc. Deerfield Beach, Florida

Oct 12 2017
Jumpers vacation club Paid $4500.00 to join there club stressing that we would save on all types of travel. Orlando Florida Author: Lenore, Idaho Travel Services: Jumpers vacation club Orlando, Florida

Oct 12 2017
TNT USA Jason Sparks Damien Wilkins I was hired as Supply Chain Assistant. Duty- To stay home and wait and to receive packages, inspect and send to recepient. Wages and bonus after 1 month probation. After a month no compensation. No answer to calls and E-mail. I process 13 packages. Don't know if these are legit. Need investigation for fraud. Doral Florida Reshipping Scam Author: Modesto, California Miscellaneous Companies: TNT USA Doral, Florida

Oct 11 2017
ROK7 The company advertised I could get a virtual reality head set and just pay shipping. My bank statement stated I was charged shipping then later charged another 49.99. They keep taking money out I don't owe Lakeland Florida Author: Waterloo, Iowa Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: ROK7 Lakeland, Florida

Oct 11 2017
Seyed Inthiqab Mowlana Borrowed money under false pretenses, never paid back, and doctored PayPal receipt Los Angeles and Gaithersburg Nationwide Author: Maryland Air Travel: Seyed Inthiqab Mowlana Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Yatra.com Yatra.com is Fraud Company Delhi Internet Author: Delhi, Alabama Travel Agencies: Yatra.com Internet

Oct 10 2017
One Travel Dario, Winfred DO NOT USE ONE TRAVEL Internet Author: Miamisburg, Ohio Air Travel: One Travel Internet

Oct 10 2017
elite moving and storage they are refusing to give my items to me. when i call them They say they don't know when they will return my items to me or will give me a call back and don't. cleveland Tennessee Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Travel Services: elite moving and storage cleveland, Tennessee

Oct 09 2017
Triple c Transit LLC Worst Trucking company to work or lease too.. Weatherford TX - Texas Author: YORK, South Carolina Air Travel: Triple c Transit LLC Internet

Oct 09 2017
Tourist Israel Lies to clients about what is included in their services. Does not respond to e-mail questions. Does not provide phone contact information until contract is signed Tel Aviv Israel Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Travel Services: Tourist Israel Internet

Oct 08 2017
Danelle Hunter - Biggin & Scott Knox Danelle Hunter - Biggin & Scott Boronia - Velan Real Estate Pty Ltd. - Biggin & Scott Wantirna SCAM, REVIEWS, WORST REAL ESTATE AGENT, ROTTEN REALTOR Melbourne Victoria
Biggin & Scott Knox Update Author: Melbourne, Alabama Realtors: Danelle Hunter - Biggin & Scott Knox Internet

Oct 08 2017
TSC / Direct Tri State Consumer insurance Cancel my car insurance leaving me without insurance and use of car to go to work. They're sales representatives took all of my information regarding my travel to work and now they are saying I travel execessively. 30 miles a day five days a week. Other than that I go to the supermaket down the street from my house. They took my money and won't return after I've found a better well known insurance company. Jericho New York Author: Hempstead, New York Car Insurance: TSC / Direct Tri State Consumer insruance Jericho, New York

Oct 08 2017
Harvest moon loan I had put in for a loan online a lady named Tish ext#(0261) called me and said I was approved and said she was a assistant manager and that they would approve me for a $250 loan I have called them several times I also got a voice mail from a lady named Sharon ext#(1500) she was letting me know my second payment was coming up and let me kbow I could call them to pay it all the way off. I have called her as well as Tish more than 6 times to ask how much more I owe on my loan because I have already made over 5 payment now I am at 9 payments totaling out to over $1000 with no phone call back on type of communication at all I have talked to my bank and we are trying everything to get throw to harvest moon my bank has called than as well and they have had no luck either. This place is scamming me and millions of other people, this place needs shut down. Boulevard California Internet From their website- Author: Columbus, Ohio Loan Modification: Harvest moon loan Internet

Oct 07 2017
Fidelity Audit Group Fidelity case management Fidelity Forensic group Robert Smith assistant named Amy I believe I have been scammed on a loan modification Brea California Author: Gainesville, Georgia Loan Modification: Fidelity Audit Group ,

Oct 06 2017
Expedia Travel Reservations US when I asked the hotel for an itemized receipt, it was for $205.92. Expedia charged me $250.08, so a $44.16 booking fee Bellevue Washington Author: santa barbara, California Lodging: Expedia Bellevue, Washington

Oct 05 2017
Wounded Warriors have Families too Phyllis Wilson how can an active military civil servant run a non profit organization, fundraising, travel yet there is no vehicle for any wounded warrior or family member to benefit Fort Rutgers, AL was in DC til she was relocated Internet Author: Dist of Columbia Unusual Rip-Off: Wounded Warriors have Families too Internet

Oct 05 2017
StoresOnline rip-off outright fruaud here is objective evidence for all who want it! Orem Utah Thank you for the head's up on the hassles, bad services, and delays Author: Virginia beach, Virginia Software: StoresOnline Orem, Utah

Oct 05 2017
virtual shield No refunds given los angeles CALIFORNIA Author: la puente, California Computer Software: virtual shield Internet