MARTIN & LANE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Martin & Lane
There may be more specific results for "Martin & Lane"
For more specific results for "Martin & Lane"
Showing 1-25 of 2,178 Found Reports For more specific results for "Martin & Lane"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 18 2017
Bentley Naples, Jaguar Naples, Rolls Royce Naples, Naples Luxury Imports, Land Rover Naples, Aston Martin Naples, Maserati Naples, Porsche Naples This dealer sold a 2009 Bentley GTC which they knew was defective and then charged $16,030.48 to replace the convertible top though it had a history of requiring repair and should have been replaced before sale. Naples Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Auto Dealers: Bentley Naples Naples, Florida

Jul 18 2017
Attorney Martin Meyers Attorney Martin Meyers Knowingly Lies, Defames, and Slanders Individual In a Letter to Honorary Judge Stacey L. Miesel Denville New Jersey Author: Denville, New Jersey Lawyers: Attorney Martin Meyers Denville, New Jersey

Jul 16 2017
Action Lane Furniture Heritage Home Service I bought an Action Lane recliner years ago. One of the biggest reasons was that the mechanism had a free lifetime warranty. When I tried to order a replacement it took 6 weeks for a response. In dealing with them I had 5 business days to reply or the request was cancelled.I supplied all of the information required and was told a repalcement would cost me $57.00. When I replied that I had a free lifetime warranty I was told that the part is not available and that they had picked the wrong part. Either they tried to ship me something that wouldn't work and charge me $57.00 or they have the part available and won't honor their warranty. Either way this is unethical. 1925 Eastchester Drive | High Point, North Carolina
Author: Starbuck, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Action Lane Furniture Nationwide

Jul 14 2017
Sandy Lane PR Sandy Lane Public Relations Deceptive, Does Not Deliver Takes Money No Refund No Communication Porter Ranch California
Testimonial from DrLaura.com Author: Porter Ranch, California Public Relations: Sandy Lane PR Porter Ranch, California

Jul 14 2017
TakeOver Booking Alex Martin scam, unprofessional, disrespectful, very rude, shouldn't be working with music artists or managers Phoenix/Scottsdale, AZ. Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Festivals & Event Services: TakeOver Booking Internet

Jul 13 2017
Oriental Massage 3025 Bechelli lane #3 Redding California Author: Redding, California Massage Therapists: Oriental Massage Redding , California

Jul 13 2017
Dr. Alan J. Anthony, Advanced Cosmetic Surgery & Dermatology, Samantha Reith, Dr. Martin Salm, Tahoe Cosmetic Surgery & Dermatology Malpractice causing permanent, widespread facial damage from laser Logansport Indiana Author: Stateline, Nevada Skin Care: Medical Personnel: Dr. Alan J. Anthony Logansport, Indiana

Jul 11 2017
The Wilber Group Wilber Lane Law Group Harrassing phone calls regarding unproveable claims of liability for property damage Bloomington Illinois Author: South Windsor, Connecticut Car Insurance: The Wilber Group Bloomington, Illinois

Jul 10 2017
Christin Themuda Matt Lane Christin Themuda and Matt Lane are FRAUDS! LEXINGTON SC OCALA Florida Internet Author: West Columbia, South Carolina Wanted Criminals: Christin Themuda Internet

Jul 10 2017
America's Best Concrete Paul Martin Scam Artist Pilot Point Texas
Author: Aubrey, Texas Home Improvements: America's Best Concrete Pilot Point, Texas

Jul 07 2017
Peter Marin ,allegedly, Peter Martin Peter Martinez This stupid , disgusting, sad, pot smoking dumbf***  a****** makes a living ripping people off by posing as a real registered optician with the state of texas. He will take your money and deliver s***** glasses he makes himself probably in a garage somewhere. Mesquite Texas Author: dallas, Texas Opticians: Peter Marin ,allegedly Meqsquite , Texas

Jun 28 2017
score cure liz losue and andreea florea plus martin cornbluth this company fraud me out of $100 dollars plus they was charging me $50 dollars per delete of the things off my credit report the deal was they go after the credit report companies and make them pay per delete however score cure has been charging me out of pocket for the things been took off after they took them off all the money i paid was wasted my score stayed in the 500s i signed up a year ago they promise i would see good results within a year now this is 2017 my score is still the same they closed my account after i paid $50 dollars last month in may i told them i don't have much money coming in they treated me like a dog i have health problems my doctor told me to take it easy post to been a money back guarantee no questions asked but they wouldn't try to give me my money back my account was $375 last month after i paid $50 dollars my account went from $375 to $325 now the collection company they sold my account to says i owe score cure $625 dollars score cure is charging me cause they closed my account plus there charging me fees $150 dollars for each i never got a letter or nothing saying my account was closed they never even called me or emailed me i had to find out the hard way now my money is gone i wanted to warn people do not sign up for score cure because you will lose your money Freehold New Jersey Sc Author: Williamson, West Virginia Credit & Debt Services: score cure Freehold , New Jersey

Jun 27 2017
Inland Construction Jim Edwards,Mike Ingram,Carlton Cable,A. Andrews,Ron Martin Inland construction workers hit my clients gas meter and kept going and also inland workers was working in pittsburgh and 3 men working on the northside project at spring garden ave they are the men that attacked my sister and they are viciously harassing her she is a small pateet woman and the men are working in constrution are very bad dirty and not professional Spokane Washington
Author: Spokane, Washington Cult Organizations: Inland Construction Spokane, Washington

Jun 27 2017
Lane Bryant TERRIBLE SERVICE - WILL NOT ADJUST PRICE Nationwide Author: Fresno, California Clothing Stores: Lane Bryant Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
RUMELIA CAPITAL THOMAS BELMOND SR ACCT MANG MARTIN VELLA SR ACCT ANALYST I was duped into making a deposit have asked for a refund they keep insisting I open an account when I refuse to accept the terms or give them the personal info they request they hide this information Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Brokerage Companies: RUMELIA CAPITAL Internet

Jun 25 2017
Allen Lane Limited aka Allen Lane Recruitment Rip off scheme called Contractor Plus charges £600 per month for nothing London, England Author: London, Employment Services: Allen Lane Limited London,

Jun 24 2017
The RX Helper RIP OFF ..AND still trying to charge me by validating the agreement about the prescription cause we never signed any agreement delray beach Florida Author: martin, Tennessee Pharmacies: The RX Helper delray beach, Florida

Jun 21 2017
First credit finance When speaking to Martin A. He was very rude , started screaming into the phone , threatening to close my account because I had to do it his ways to be exact what he said . That he makes the rules , not me. I asked to speak to his manager, so I could make the payment with his manager not him. His tone of voice was horrible . I asked about four times to put his manager on the phone he said No!No!No! Are you going to make the 500 today if not I'll close your account,right now . Van nuys , California Nationwide Author: California Financial Services: First credit finance Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Brian Martin. LouisP, Iconoland This person posts ads on Craigslist and other job sites to involve people in Iconoland job scam. Los Angeles California
Images Author: Sochi, On-Line Business: Brian Martin Los Angeles, California

Jun 17 2017
Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah technician: Sam Martin is who I talk with. his ext. # is324. I wasn't given an web address or physical address. the last word I put outside of the comp. name I think is where they are located. they said they were w/ facebook. i belived them but ended up charging me $493.00 later i heard they weren't with facebook but i'm having a hard time getting a letter from facebook saying fraud. my credit card comp. wants me to fax from facebook just somecryone other than me saying it was fraud. i'm having a hard time reaching them or hearing back. my credit card is going to make me start paying it. i need something ASAP from someone so i can fax them proof. that comp. didn't help me at all. they have called 18 times maybe more in 21/2 weeks saying they want to ck. my computer i hang up on them. maybe Fujairah on my credit card bill it seems their from Fujairah Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Computer Help Desk: Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah Internet

Jun 16 2017
State 8 Motorcycles - Cuyahoga Falls Location Mr. Adam Martin So you say you'd like to help? Yeah, right! Cuyahoga Falls Ohio Author: Clinton, Ohio Motorcycles: State 8 Motorcycles - Cuyahoga Falls Location Ohio

Jun 15 2017
Edwin Fru Ndamgong Martin Sabu Kambaley he sold me a maltese puppy for 600.00 that includes pet and shipping. El Paso Texas Texast Fails Complaint about my company Author: Bakersfield, California Animal Abuse: Edwin Fru Ndamgong Internet

Jun 12 2017
Terry Quinn Q's custom automotive stole $10200 dollars on car he was to put new parts and paint did not do work tore car all the way down and quit got car back in pieces Tom four lane motor company 1683 madison st shelby Shelbyville tn Author: Lewisburg, Tennessee Car Demolishing: Terry Quinn

Jun 11 2017
The Painting Network , Gregory Martin Thompson The painting pros , The home improvement experts , Greg Thompson . Contracting without a license in Phoenix , Scottsdale ,Tempe , Paradise Valley and surrounding areas . Convicted of contracting 7 times , ordered by court to stop and has not . Gets money Taking money up front and not painting homes Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Home Improvements: The Painting Network , Gregory Martin Thompson Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 09 2017
Youth Eye Serum Ryla Inc, Youtheyeserum 5470 Kietzke Lane, Suite 300 Reno, Nevada 89511 They did not sent any information about the payments even after I received my TRIAL. I have complained and tried to send the products back but they would not give me an address. Reno Nevada Author: TItusville, Florida Celebrities: Youth Eye Serum Reno, Nevada