MARTIN OFURUM@ZWALLET .COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Martin Ofurum@zwallet .com
There may be more specific results for "Martin Ofurum@zwallet .com"
For more specific results for "Martin Ofurum@zwallet .com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
Woww Fashion Elly's world. com On July 23, 2017 I purchased a hair steamer straightener for $49.99 from this company on Facebook and I went to check on my order and the place is no longer active. The whole page is gone and I've been debited the money out of my bank but still have not received the item. I plan to contact my bank in the morning and dispute the charge on my account and also plan to file with the BBB against the company also. Internet Author: Horseshoe Bay, Texas Beauty Salons: Woww Fashion Internet

Aug 16 2017
Caseys pups Caseys pups Casey Taylor aka Casey Taylor Martin aka Kathleen Casey, if Caseys involved in the name it's probably her This individual list puppies on PuppyFind.com for sell. The puppy i bought from this seller was infested with Fleas and also worms. She wasn't gaining any weight until she was treated by the veterinarian which was very kind. Seller didn't answer any phone calls or messages the day after when i tried to contact her to ask if she even knew she gave me the puppy infested with fleas. Lawrenceville Internet Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Animal Services: Caseys pups Internet

Aug 16 2017
Sears and Shop ladder Ordered sofa and loveseat on sears. Com. Received wrong sofa and loveseat. Been sitting in my garage for a week and still trying to send it back. Sears and shopladder acknowledge I received wrong shipment. Can't get someone to pick it up North Wales Pennsylvania Author: North Wales, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Sears and Shop ladder North Wales , Pennsylvania

Aug 15 2017
Blue clouds deal.com I ordered a waist trainer off of Facebook which was blue clouds deals. com and they money came out of my check and I still haven’t got it. It’s been over 3 weeks Internet Author: North Vernon, Indiana Adult Care Facilities: Blue clouds deal.com Internet

Aug 15 2017
Murray Hill Research center of Texas Cynthia Martin is rep that recruited me for research study As a RN , i participated in 2 research studies approx 2 months ago..should have been paid after the study and was not paid Dallas Texas Texas Author: loganville, Georgia Nurses: Murray Hill Research center of Texas Texas

Aug 14 2017
Mom and Pop Merchant Solutions Bret Martin Flat-out liars and wacko managers Portland, Oregon Internet Author: , Loans: Mom and Pop Merchant Solutions Internet

Aug 14 2017
Ellys world I ordered the Steam straightener at Ellys world. Com. Paid my $ received my confirmation # for my order. I screen shot EVERYTHING, so when a couple weeks passed I went back on the website to inquire about the order...and guess what? Website is no longer available. No product. ..and NO REFUND Internet Author: Buffalo , New York Internet Marketing Companies: Ellys world Nationwide

Aug 13 2017
Cableboxandmodem.com Thornton cable Cable box Rip off Thornton Colorado Cable Box and modem cableboxandmodem.com Author: Springfield, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Cableboxandmodem.com Colorado

Aug 13 2017
Vudu. Com They charged my debit account without me even giving them the information. They hacked my number by using my credit card to find out how I paid it and subsequently stole my no. Beaver pa. Pennsylvania Author: Beaver, Pennsylvania Video Stores: Vudu. Com Internet

Aug 10 2017
COSTWAY-COM WEI WU GRANDDAUGHTERS BIRTHDAY WISH DAMAGED ONTARIO California
Author: FRESNO, California Furniture & Furnishings: COSTWAY-COM ONTARIO, California

Aug 10 2017
Payproglobal.com Pay Pro Charge .com I try to make a purchase online they recjected my purchase after charging my credit card Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Software: Payproglobal.com Internet

Aug 09 2017
Pamela Martin Accusations of Fraud Internet Author: NA, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Pamela Martin Internet

Aug 04 2017
BUYER BEWARE - HOME ADVISOR SELECTIVELY POSTS REVIEWS SO CONTRACTORS LOOK GOOD home advisor Rating Concern Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Roofing Companies: Home Advisor

Aug 03 2017
Expedia .com I'm a service disabled army veteran, this is the third time in four months that expedia has ripped me off I've been using them for 3 years now. Internet
Author: Ellisville, Mississippi Hotel: Expedia .com Internet

Aug 03 2017
Frank Martin Jodzio, Midpoint Law Group real estate, mortgage modification fraud, State Bar took him to court and he never showed, Cannot practice law in California, scam San Diego California Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Loan Modification: Frank Martin Jodzio San Diego, California

Aug 03 2017
Law Office of G.Martin Meyers Attorney Martin Meyers earns many thousands of dollars by actively engaging in criminal activity and fraud Denville New Jersey Author: Denville, New Jersey Lawyers: Law Office of G.Martin Meyers Denville, New Jersey

Aug 03 2017
Caseys pups Casey Taylor aka Casey Taylor Martin aka Kathleen Casey, if Caseys involved in the name it's probably her This individual list puppies on PuppyFind.com for sell. The puppies are only four to five weeks old. I learned this when I took it to the animal hospital in my area. The puppie lived five days. I was given a 120 day guarantee. She will not get backintouch with me. Beware of this seller she list Teacup Yorkies, poodles, maltipoo's. The scam is there small, but you think there teacups. This seller had no reguard for the puppies life what so ever. She's out for the money Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Animal Services: Caseys pups Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 02 2017
get slim 365.com 80$times 2 supposed to be 5$ Internet Author: baltimore, Maryland Adult Care Facilities: get slim 365.com Internet

Aug 01 2017
Martin McClain Ripped off our small business after using our services. never returned any call or message los angeles California Author: Ventura, California Emergency Services: Martin McClain los angeles, California

Aug 01 2017
Nuavive Skin https://brightskin360.com/ Fraud - When they don't inform you of the Trial Period Santa Ana California Author: Idaho Falls, Idaho Skin Care: Nuavive Skin Santa Ana, California

Aug 01 2017
US Home, Kevin Meadows Kevin Meadows, Meadows Mortgage, UShome1974.com, Lucent-Meadows, US Home Scamming Those In Need Dundee Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Real Estate Services: US Home, Kevin Meadows Dundee, Florida

Jul 31 2017
JustFly.Com Air Ticket Ripoff by justfly/com Internet Author: Moore Haven, Florida Travel Companies: JustFly.Com Internet

Jul 31 2017
headlights depot . com not at all truthfull of thier products they are cheap plastic replicas from tiawan very sleeze product Hanover Pennsylvania Author: orange, Massachusetts Auto Parts: headlights depot Hanover, Pennsylvania

Jul 29 2017
Browning Automotive Group Browning Mazda Acura Chrysler Jeep Dodge Collision Center Used Cars Pre Owned Car Dealer Kent Browni Owner Engages in Scams Dishonest Theft Contact Fraud Conversion Cerritos California
REPORTER ROBERT CARLSON IS A LIAR! PLEASE READ. DIVINE JUSTICE FOR THE WRITER OF THIS PIECE Author: Malibu, California Auto Dealers: Browning Automotive Group Cerritos, California

Jul 27 2017
Omni Shield home safe network . com Scam artists Nationwide Author: Gallitzin, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Omni Shield Nationwide