MARTIN OFURUM@ZWALLET .COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Martin Ofurum@zwallet .com
There may be more specific results for "Martin Ofurum@zwallet .com"
For more specific results for "Martin Ofurum@zwallet .com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 22 2017
InSol Leads I have asked for my money back. They are horrible! I needed to get some relief from making calls as my duties changed. Three weeks later I have not gotten one appointment set where they are there. Riley Martin is a thief and lies. She will seem perky and InSol leads are a SCAM. They took my money and did not even make one appointment. 599 Custer Rd. Frisco, Texas 75035 Internet Author: Austin, Texas Insurance Companies: InSol Leads Internet

Oct 21 2017
Love my pit .com Scam artist No idea Internet Author: Whitney, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Love my pit Internet

Oct 20 2017
Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 19 2017
BedandBreakfast .com Katerina Schultz Credit Card Fraud Austin Texas Author: Riverview, Florida Bed & Breakfast: Bed & Breakfast .com Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Victoria Brides .com Victoriabrides.com, Amolatina.com I say a pop up ad and clicked on GIRLS THAT WILL LOVE TO HIT ON YOU!! Then, Victoria Brides popped up. I was like, GEEZ, there sure are an abundance of amazingly beautiful woman here. I paid $150 to start to get the good Deal on credits. Well, those credits were quickly eaten up in just a couple days and then I paid again and then again as the conversations flowed.. I started to see patterns and then asked, Could you please take a picture of you with a piece of paper that says KERRY to show you that you are Real. Each of the woman I was trying to get to know each acted offended. Then I continued to push the idea and got them to say. OK! However, it never happened of course. THEN I went to Google and entered VICTORIA BRIDES SCAM and this good website appeared. I feel foolish, embarressed and I have had someone promise me a service and straight stole my money. The total cost was over $500.00. Internet
Author: Minnetonka, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Victoria Brides .com Internet

Oct 18 2017
Dollar1.com Never received my order. Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Customer: Dollar1.com Internet

Oct 17 2017
Alien fresh jerky Martin Ramallo The alien fresh jerky does not answer their phone at all! You receive a recording every time instructing the customer to leave a message which I did several time I called and alien fesh jerky does not respond at all every time! I emailed alien fresh jerky customer department several times with no response at all! Baker California Internet Author: Fontana, California Food Vendors: Alien fresh jerky Internet

Oct 16 2017

Oct 14 2017
Darcar if silver spring maryland Robert Martin Took friends money,and he have no car No Silver spring maryland Author: Bowie, Maryland Car Financing: Darcar if silver spring maryland , Maryland

Oct 14 2017
Minute .com Minute .com / Zendesk Paid for down load Microsoft Office plus 2016 by credit card of $79.99 - They sent Block Activation Key  Internet Author: North chesterfield, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Minute .com Internet

Oct 12 2017
Ups420.com Aka Clone Queen, THCplant.com, SMS420.com, THClottery.com, Googleweed.com. BRENDON KENNEDY Offers illegal shipping of Cannabis products to all 50 states California
Author: Newport Beach, California Questionable Activities: Ups420.com Aka Clone Queen, THCplant.com, SMS420.com, THClottery.com, Googleweed.com. BRENDON KENNEDY Internet

Oct 11 2017
Ashley Bridget jewelry DealChicken They have NO phone number. No longer responding to emails. No merchandise shipped. Liars and thieves. Internet Appologies Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Ashley Bridget Internet

Oct 07 2017
PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION Jack Studnicky TRUMP OCEAN CLUB, Internet Honesty and Truth Author: , Realtors: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty Internet

Oct 06 2017
pdfiller I got online because I needed to type a contractor's proposal. Upon finishing and getting ready to submit my payment information it told me it would only be $6 a month instead they took out $72 which equals $6 a month for 12 months now I'm asking for $68 back cuz it's only supposed to be $6 a month online at pdfiller. com Nationwide Author: manitou beach, Michigan Internet Services: pdfiller Nationwide

Oct 05 2017
Ekaterina Komkova this person decieved me of approx £10000 Nikolaev Internet
resolved Author: Airdrie, Internet Fraud: Ekaterina Komkova Internet

Oct 04 2017
UPS420.com Kay is girls name that answered the phone They charged me for the items and didn't deliver. None Internet California Author: ontarion, California Medical Supplies: Shipping & Handling: UPS420.com Internet

Oct 04 2017
Sky Inter Trades Sam Kapoor Sahil Kapoor Extortions,ilegal and criminal behaviour h*o Chi Minh Vietnam
Skyintertrade / Skyintertrades exposed criminal Author: New York Wanted Criminals: Sky Inter Trades Internet

Oct 03 2017
Lloyd Martin LLC, Real Estate agents scam Smart Agents Lloyd Martin Real Estate Agent scam ,Listing and Selling Real Estate Scam. For Real Estate agents scam beware they dont deliver anything but take your money Texas Nationwide Lloyd Martin LLC, Real Estate Agent, Real Estate Guru, Real Estate A www.lloydmartin.com, Lloyd Martin is a Fraud, Lloyd Martin LLC is a FRAUD Company,BEWARE of them People dont buy anything from his new-homes-in-texas.com website they will charge you will delievered anything to you. Lloyd Martin is a very bad Person. Austin Internet
Author: Austin, Texas Mortgage Brokers: Lloyd Martin, Real Estate agents scam Internet

Oct 02 2017
Cash Advance USA Robert Martin/ David? they said to trust me they would deposit 600$ into my bank account and then i went to Walmart and bought 600$ worth of itunes cards and read them the numbers. I gave them my online bank info. chicago Illinois Author: Pueblo, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Advance USA chicago, Illinois

Sep 30 2017
Elly's world.com Shopify I orderd a straigter steam Iron on july 25,2017 recieved a recipt telling me it would take 4 to 6 week to recieved the order, It is now sept 29 and till nothing I want my money back. Internet Author: New york, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Elly's world .com Internet

Sep 30 2017
Eisenhardt Trading Argentina Eisenhardt, Eisenhardt Trading, Fraud company who rip off new buyers in commodity trade Buenos Aires Argentina
There is no Sung Dong Trading NY, check on google. SKYINTERTRADE LIAR Author: new york, New York Scrap Yard: Eisenhardt Trading Argentina Internet

Sep 29 2017
Do Hard Money dot com DHM Scam west jordan Utah Author: FAIRPORT harbor, Ohio Loans: Do Hard Money dot com west jordan , Utah

Sep 28 2017
First American Cash Advance/ Sean Martin The company said I've been approved for loan up to $5000 they sent me a check with a small amount of $950 to deposit into my account to verify that my account is active now I don't want them to give out my information to no one else I want to completely loss my information. Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Bad Check Writers: First American Cash Advance/ Sean Martin Fort Worth, Texas

Sep 27 2017
AMT WARRANTY CORP Warrantechmyprotectionplan360.com HH Gregg & AMT Warranty Corp have successfully scammed me out of $299.99 for a 5 yr warranty - #RFWT81-5, purchased on 08/22/13, at their store in Chesterfield Commons, Missouri, which I have been trying to get recognized since February of this year (2017) and have been told by online info that there is no warranty. I cannot find a number to call, a person to hear my request (only computer answering ) & absolutely no response to my problem with a refrigerator that will not make ice. As we all should realize, warranty companies like yours are only in business to scam people into paying for warranties & not performing service if the time comes. My only re4course at this point is to send this information worldwide in hopes that I can stop someone from sending money into your (& others like you, ) bank account. It would be a good thing if I could have a congressman or woman stop your fraud, but we both know this will never happen. I hope your refrigerator fails tomorrow & you come home after the weekend to a freezer full of stinky rotten crap that smells the way you should smell. This message is specifically adressed to HH Gregg & AMT Warranty Corp, but should be directed to all warranty companies who are scammers. Chesteerfield, Missouri Nationwide Author: Chesterfield, Missouri Appliances: AMT WARRANTY CORP Nationwide

Sep 27 2017
STOP IRS DEBIT. COM stopIRSdebt.com They took my money and did not resolve my taxes California Internet Author: Middleton, Idaho Internal Revenue Service: STOP IRS DEBIT. COM Internet