MARTIN OFURUM@ZWALLET .COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Martin Ofurum@zwallet .com
There may be more specific results for "Martin Ofurum@zwallet .com"
For more specific results for "Martin Ofurum@zwallet .com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 24 2017
Dot Com Media DCM Moguls Bewaree - cheaters - liars - misleaders - false advertisement - fraud Thousand Oaks California Author: Stamford, Connecticut Internet Marketing Companies: Dot Com Media Thousand Oaks , California

Jun 23 2017
E-Com Solutions, Outsourced Lifestyle and Jason O'Neil Fraud. Total Scam. Complicated and disorganized. Jacksonville Florida Author: Randolph, Minnesota Con Artists: E-Com Solutions Randolph, Minnesota

Jun 23 2017
Dot Com Media Moguls cheaters, liars, misleaders, false advertisement, unreliable, false promises, blackmailers, untrustworhy Thousand Oaks California Author: los angeles, California Websites: Dot Com Media Thousand Oaks, California

Jun 23 2017
Matthew Hagber Blue cloud deals .com Ordered the sauna waist trainer. The infomercial was on Facebook.. The deal was buy now for 24.99$. Placed order on 6/7 still haven't received.. called several times sent numerous emails.. All unanswered! Internet Author: West Decatur, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Matthew Hagber Internet

Jun 22 2017
Dorm co Dormco,com Credit Card Fraud Extortion Blackmail Identity Theft Bad Check Cyber Stalking Bullying Shoplifting
Cheektowaga New York Author: new york, New York Department & Outlet Stores: Dorm co Dormco.com
Cheektowaga, New York

Jun 21 2017
First credit finance When speaking to Martin A. He was very rude , started screaming into the phone , threatening to close my account because I had to do it his ways to be exact what he said . That he makes the rules , not me. I asked to speak to his manager, so I could make the payment with his manager not him. His tone of voice was horrible . I asked about four times to put his manager on the phone he said No!No!No! Are you going to make the 500 today if not I'll close your account,right now . Van nuys , California Nationwide Author: California Financial Services: First credit finance Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
Garcinia - Maxslim.com Getslim365.com, SCAM - THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!! Internet
Author: phoenix, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Garcinia - Maxslim.com Internet

Jun 18 2017
800.com Steven Ivester Stuart Ehrlich Rip me off for commision took advantage of my clients Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Dana Point, California Computer Marketing Companies: 800.com Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 17 2017
Brian Martin. LouisP, Iconoland This person posts ads on Craigslist and other job sites to involve people in Iconoland job scam. Los Angeles California
Images Author: Sochi, On-Line Business: Brian Martin Los Angeles, California

Jun 17 2017
Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah technician: Sam Martin is who I talk with. his ext. # is324. I wasn't given an web address or physical address. the last word I put outside of the comp. name I think is where they are located. they said they were w/ facebook. i belived them but ended up charging me $493.00 later i heard they weren't with facebook but i'm having a hard time getting a letter from facebook saying fraud. my credit card comp. wants me to fax from facebook just somecryone other than me saying it was fraud. i'm having a hard time reaching them or hearing back. my credit card is going to make me start paying it. i need something ASAP from someone so i can fax them proof. that comp. didn't help me at all. they have called 18 times maybe more in 21/2 weeks saying they want to ck. my computer i hang up on them. maybe Fujairah on my credit card bill it seems their from Fujairah Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Computer Help Desk: Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah Internet

Jun 16 2017
State 8 Motorcycles - Cuyahoga Falls Location Mr. Adam Martin So you say you'd like to help? Yeah, right! Cuyahoga Falls Ohio Author: Clinton, Ohio Motorcycles: State 8 Motorcycles - Cuyahoga Falls Location Ohio

Jun 15 2017
WEBGUARD 123 and WIZARD TECH SOLUTIONS  webguard123.coM and WIZARD TECH SOLUTIONSwizardtechsolutions.com. Both companies Paid for life time support and get very little to no support Boynton Beach Florida Author: Katy, Texas Computer Help Desk: WEBGUARD 123 and WIZARD TECH SOLUTIONS Boynton Beach, Florida

Jun 15 2017
Edwin Fru Ndamgong Martin Sabu Kambaley he sold me a maltese puppy for 600.00 that includes pet and shipping. El Paso Texas Texast Fails Complaint about my company Author: Bakersfield, California Animal Abuse: Edwin Fru Ndamgong Internet

Jun 14 2017
Personal credit services Personal loan & credit. Com They told me i was approved for a personal loan and i needed to send them a processing fee of $150 to their address and if i was able to meet the 7 day time fram i would be hearing back with the loan agrrement and it will be processed. Holbrook NY or, internet
Author: McGaheysville, Virginia Loans: Personal credit services Internet

Jun 14 2017
LINKSHE COM The items I ordered were damaged during shipment. Items ordered not as described. I have tried to contact the company via email and they respond, give us an order no and the order number I was given on my order confirmation doesn't work I their system. So I asked for an address I can send the damaged items back. No reply since February 2017! I used PayPal account and I've been denied on seveal different case numbers even after I sent pictures of the damaged items. Internet
Author: Antioch, California Clothing Stores: LINKSHE COM Internet

Jun 14 2017
My government grants .com I had two calls in one day within ten minutes of each other I could not make out the name of either people their accent was so thick. Now I don't know if they do this on purposes so you can't understand them I had on guy talk to my husband and they told him to get the free money we had to get a 500 green dot card call them back. They would take out that money and they would put the 9000.00 on it. The second time I asked the person if the check was going to be from the US Treasury Department . I was told they had complaints that some people could not cash them. Funny before all the direct deposits from filing taxes that is where the checks came from. I than asked for the web address and they acted like they could not understand what I was saying. I saw all the links for them and than they hung up on me Nationwide Author: Salinas, California State Government: My government grants .com Nationwide

Jun 12 2017
ScoreSense onetechnologies.net mycredithealth.com mfreecreditreports360.com whatlurks.com my3creditscores.com neighborhoodscan.com SpendonLife.com deceptively advertised five day membership and $1 immediate credit report Dallas, Texas registered Internet Domain Internet Author: Vallejo, California Credit Services: ScoreSense Internet

Jun 11 2017
The Painting Network , Gregory Martin Thompson The painting pros , The home improvement experts , Greg Thompson . Contracting without a license in Phoenix , Scottsdale ,Tempe , Paradise Valley and surrounding areas . Convicted of contracting 7 times , ordered by court to stop and has not . Gets money Taking money up front and not painting homes Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Home Improvements: The Painting Network , Gregory Martin Thompson Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 09 2017
Martin Panayotov, World Media Group, mymovingreviews.com, mymovingloads.com Michael David Capindle Never trust mymovingreviews.com, mymovingloads.com Pinehurst Maine Author: Alabama Consumer Services: Martin Panayotov, World Media Group, mymovingreviews.com, mymovingloads.com Pinehurst, Maine

Jun 09 2017
mymovingreviews.com, World Media group Martin Panaytov World Media Group, My Moving Reviews USA Internet Author: sharjah, Alabama Consumer Services: mymovingreviews.com, World Media group Internet

Jun 08 2017
My business venture. Com. Jason becker I just got convinced to buy a business, he took my money and I took the proper procedure to cancel my contract within 3 days and I haven't gotten my money back. Somebody please help I feel like I be been robbed at gunpoint!!! Smithtown New York Author: Harrisville, Mississippi Banks: My business venture. Com. Jason becker Smithtown, New York

Jun 08 2017
Simmons Beautyrest Mattress company .deceptive, false advertising, guarantee not honored, inspection test a joke chicago Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Mattress Stores: Simmons Beautyrest Mattress com Nationwide

Jun 04 2017
farmers only . com worst fraud i have ever experienced Internet Author: lake worth, Florida Accounting: farmers only . com Internet

Jun 04 2017
Hawaiia Airlines Martin ID GKO Deceptive online website offer, Bait & Switch ticketing, Failure to post cancellation policy Honolulu Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Airline Personnel: Hawaiia Airlines Nationwide

Jun 03 2017
Pantydeal. Com Zombaio.com I pay for a 30 day vip membership got use it two day and then they wanted more money I all ready have my membership confirm number and to this day I have been writing every day asking for help from both companies and they tell me to ask the other one Internet Author: Brookings, Oregon Questionable Activities: Pantydeal. Com Internet