Your Search | mate check private investigations, llc

Jan 18 2017
Premier handyman contractors LLC blake melton unprofessional - over charges - wrong materials - unfinished work st louis Missouri
Author: chesterfield, Missouri Building Services: Premier handyman contractors LLC st louis , Missouri

Jan 18 2017
PostalExam.org Greener Grass LLC Ignored multiple refund requests apparently refuses to acknowledge Lewes Internet
Author: Lafayette, Louisiana United States Postal Service: PostalExam.org Internet

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia

Jan 17 2017
Homes for Independent Living, LLC HIL Residential and Community Based Residential Facilities Dousman Wisconsin Author: Pewaukee, Wisconsin Misc. Health Specialists: Homes for Independent Living, LLC Dousman, Wisconsin

Jan 17 2017
Proven Power Sports Mini Search LLC Took my mony for a scooter , never delivered it , their phone is now disconnweted and no one answers the email Brooklynn New York Author: Elgin, Texas Motorcycles: Proven Power Sports Brooklynn, New York

Jan 17 2017
first premier funding LLC firstpremierfunding.com amityville New York Author: AMityville, New York Questionable Activities: first premier funding LLC amityville, New York

Jan 17 2017
ASR LLC FRAUD Georgia Internet Author: bristol, Pennsylvania Collection Agency's: ASR LLC Internet

Jan 17 2017
Eye Endear eyeendear.com The box you check says you agree to Terms and Conditions, but you have to click on it to read it, it's called Bait and Switch Internet Author: Monroe, North Carolina Computer Mail Order: Eye Endear Internet

Jan 17 2017
US Flyer Service Picked up my check for payment and NEVER delivered any flyers Internet Author: New York Courier Services: US Flyer Service Internet

Jan 16 2017
2 Day Trans LLC Ben - DispatcherSuad Alagic - idiot truck driver Bait and Switch - Holds your car hostage - tries to charge extra fees by playing games Caledonia Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Transporters: 2 Day Trans LLC Caledonia, Michigan

Jan 16 2017
roc7-llc charged me 19.99 on dec. 31, 2016 on my credit card. did not purchase anything from on that date Internet Author: las vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: roc7-llc Internet

Jan 16 2017
Roofing and Siding of Cape Cod LLC Dmitry Labkovich, roofing and siding Cape Cod Roofing & Siding Dmitry Labkovich 68 Winslow Grey Gray Road Internet Author: wareham, Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: Roofing and Siding of Cape Cod LLC Internet

Jan 16 2017
Wendell de Guzman aka Trace Trajano aka Trace Wendell Trajano of PCI LLC and HHS LLC Wendell de Guzman and Garrett Stevenson Jr scamming people into giving them money, pretending to be partners, falsifying information and taking your money Oak Brook, Illinois and Cincinnati, Ohio  Author: Oakbrook, Illinois Seminars: Wendell de Guzman Suite 500, Illinois

Jan 16 2017
Santa Ana Club SP LLC Pepe's Towing Santa Ana Club/ Pepe's Towing uses fake businesses to validate unauthorized towing Santa Ana California Author: Fullerton, California Auto Towing: Santa Ana Club SP LLC Santa Ana, California

Jan 16 2017
Wausau Auto 199ride.com199 ride Ran Fraudulent Hard Credit Check without My Permission, When I Never Applied with Them! Wausau Wisconsin Author: Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Wausau Auto Wausau, Wisconsin

Jan 16 2017
Honor Finance LLC Deceptive and unprofessional, criminalitist Evanston Illinois Author: Chicago , Illinois Car Financing: Honor Finance LLC Evanston , Illinois

Jan 16 2017
Executive Flight Training LLC Unprofessional service, misrepresented quality, unethical practices Englewood Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Aviation Schools: Executive Flight Training LLC Englewood, Colorado

Jan 15 2017
Digital Altitude Aspire Mislead me with their lack of information Digital Altitude, LLC 16192 Coastal Hwy Lewes, DE Internet Author: Manurewa,, Home Based Business: Digital Altitude Internet

Jan 15 2017
Satin Youth or Sansanovich LLC SCAM Fraudulent withdrawals from my bank account via debit card St George Utah Author: garner, North Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Satin Youth Internet

Jan 15 2017
mystery shoppers money gram Sheryl Adams, Sheneka Jason, Sidney Adams, Robert Remsen, David Sanders, Michael Shepard they sent me a fake check to be deposited with instructions to send money to 3 individuals via money gram and said that I need to lie, that I am not a mystery shopper and that I know individuals I am sending money.  Pougheepsie New York Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: mystery shoppers money gram Pougheepsie, New York

Jan 14 2017
Access Mobility LLC Jim Clore I purchased a stair climber and gave hime a check for $3200.00. He scheduled 5 or 6 install dates and he cancelled everyone of them. I then asked for my $3200.00 and he agreed to the refund after cancelling install on Nov. 21, 2016. I have yet to receive the refund. Fredericksburg Virginia Author: Manassas, Virginia Medical Supplies: Access Mobility LLC Fredericksburg, Virginia

Jan 13 2017
ara inc received a call from this company@my place of employment on 01/03/2017,also received a call from this company on 01/01/2017 from a private number. the message i received on 01/01/2017 stated i was being sued for non payment of a paydat loan. i retured call on 01/13/2017 to see how much was the amt i owe,was told i owed $900 on a $300 loan,but this company was willing to settle for a lesser amt on 01/13/17 Internet Author: houston, Texas Work Place Bullies: ara inc Internet

Jan 13 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC High class universe Took my $ and never delivered the dog bank Internet
Author: Lawrence, Kansas Internet Fraud: Unstoppable Vision, LLC Internet

Jan 13 2017
Balsam Hill, LLC BalsamHill.com Wanda Promised a Warrantee replacement and not delivering Burlingame Internet, California Author: Plano, Texas Specialty Stores: Balsam Hill, LLC Internet

Jan 13 2017
Salvageworld.net Insurance auctions LLC Tied to ezautoauction.com Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Leavenworth, Kansas Auto Dealers: Salvageworld.net Ft. Lauderdale, Florida