Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Mate1.com, Alex Trottier

Showing 1-25 of 5,200 Found Reports For more specific results for "Mate1.com, Alex Trottier"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 26 2017
Magnetic phone cable .com original magnetic phone cable scammed me West Seneca New Jersey Author: rialto, California Cellular Phone Companies: Magnetic phone cable .com West Seneca, New Jersey

Feb 24 2017

Feb 21 2017
Finnair airlines Evo, Paul, Alex, Slavi Finnair employees stole $200 from my cc. Hung up on me. Threatened me. Refused to help change name error on e-ticket. Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Air Travel: Finnair airlines Internet

Feb 18 2017
micheal edwards commercial leads.netlav2.com fraud company selling non-exsiting commercial leads jacksonville beach Florida Author: holland, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: micheal edwards jacksonville beach, Florida

Feb 16 2017
Magic Tracks AS SEEN ON TV HOT 10. COM I placed an order with Magic Tracks on Saturday October 22, 2016 at 2:42 A.M. I had placed this order hopeing it would arive in time for Christmas, we had waited until Janurary but the product never came. My Grandkids did not receive thier Christmas gifts from Grandma. I had taken the offer for two sets for $19.99 and even purchased two extra cars at $ 10.00 shipping fee was $11.98 my total for the purchase was $42.97 I have been trying to get in touch with this company and have not been able to get thru, they have a recording saying they have a high volume of calls and they will refund the product 100% Guarnteed. How is this if you are unable to speek with anyone, either on-line or by phone. It advertise 100% Guarntee or your money back! Panama City Beach, Florida. 32413 Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Racetracks: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Swagtron Swagtron. Com 100% rip off, sent garbage out Christmas 2016 South Bend Indiana Author: Fort Myers, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Swagtron South Bend , Indiana

Feb 13 2017
416 Number For Sale kijiji Scam www.kijiji416.com kijiji 416 Number Scam Vanity Golden Vio Platinum Silver Easy Numbers Toronto Oakville Markham Brampton GTA www.kijiji416.com 416 number for sale kijiji scam Toronto www.kijiji416.com Toronto Ontario Canada Internet Author: Toronto, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: 416 Number For Sale kijiji Scam www.kijiji416.com Internet

Feb 10 2017
Loan destination Alex alexander Said I was approved for a loan of 7500 wanted me to pay 225 with I tunes card Mineral wells tx Texas Author: Saucier, Mississippi ORGANIZED CRIME: Loan destination Mineral wells tx, Texas

Feb 09 2017
Aquila Media Alex Serrano and Alexsandr Sharpova CHECK FRAUD DO NOT FALL FOR THIS CHECK FRAUD Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Modeling Agencies: Aquila Media Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
Bill.com Bill dot com Bill.com, bill.com Worse company experience ever with BILL.COM
Author: North Miami beach, Florida On-Line Business: Bill.com Internet

Feb 08 2017
Prestige Equipment John Paglione , Alex paglione SAMMERS, LIARS, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT DEALING WITH THIS COMPANY , Brighton Colorado Author: Hickory hills , Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Prestige Equipment Brighton , Colorado

Feb 07 2017
goodcreditunion.com alex a victim of fraud NewYork, New York Author: pearland, Texas Accounting: goodcreditunion.com NewYork,, New York

Feb 05 2017
Aquila Media, Alex Serrano, Aleksandr Sharapova ALMOST Scammed by Cashier's Check Fraud Nationwide Author: Nevada Modeling & Talent Agencies: Aquila Media Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
Myengagepage1/Jim Bland/BVBToday BVBtoday.com, Myengagepage1.com, Business Value Builders LLC, myengagepage2. myengagepage3,myengagepage4,myengagepage5,myengagepage6 Bilked thousand of dollars from my family and others Solomons Maryland Author: Blythewood , South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Myengagepage1/Jim Bland/BVBToday Solomons, Maryland

Feb 03 2017
Computechhosting.com server23.com CompuTech Hosting LLC CompuTechHosting, Compu-Tech-Networks, Compu-Tech-Solutions,Compu-Tech-Solutions, Server23 and Server77, ssd-hosting-team, and many other names. CompuTech Hosting Computechhosting.com shut down our server account after being with them over a year Saint Louis, Missouri Internet
Author: Castaic, California Web Hosting: Computechhosting.com Internet

Feb 02 2017
Select Home Warranty Charles Clausam and Alex Winters Dishonest Business Practices and Dishonest Contractors Used Mahwah New Jersey Author: Centreville, Virginia Warranty Companies: Select Home Warranty Mahwah, New Jersey

Feb 01 2017
Tra10jr. com Discount transmission repair Solicited Discount Transmission Repair- Scam Artists Nationwide
Author: Sicklerville, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Tra10jr. com Nationwide

Jan 31 2017
SailsOils,com Immunity10 Immunity oil rip off!! Silver Springs Nv. Nevada Author: Littlefield, Arizona Medical Supplies: SailsOils,com Internet

Jan 30 2017
T-Mobile Venicom or venticom (a 3rd party of T-Mobile that advertises themselves as T-Mobile) in conjunction with T-Mobile. The sales man (Alex) said he would buy my contract, which was a lie. He had 2 phones shipped to my place of work, which a new employee signed for. When I returned the phones with the Post Office, I was told that they were lost in the mail. I waited 3 months to get a refund, and instead got a bill for $1,700. Biggest head ache ever. Fairfax Nationwide Author: Fairfax, Virginia Telephones: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jan 27 2017
classicshowcase. com made a promise to pay on delivery after i accepted. and deliverd. he took the car and wont pay me the agreed and promised amount oceanside California Author: clearlake, Minnesota Auto Dealers: classicshowcase. com oceanside, California

Jan 24 2017
ustalentsources.com carson tyler agents for commercials and tv workApple, LGusing Casting 360.com to get protective people background check, need a bond to work in New York Internet Author: miami, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: ustalentsources.com carson tyler Internet

Jan 23 2017
Kpopstarz Inc youthhealthmag.comkoreaportal.com Kpopstarz, youthhealth magazine, Alex Chae New York, NY New York Author: Bangalore, Alabama Work at Home Business: Kpopstarz Inc New York, NY, New York

Jan 23 2017
Larry Hoffman ELBAT, IncChairs DirectTables and Chairs Direct dot Com Larry is a liar-- good ol' Lyin' Larry! Culver City California Update on Larry Hoffman Author: Newnan, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: Larry Hoffman Culver City, California

Jan 23 2017
BROKER PRICE OPINION .COM FIRST VALUATIONS REAL ESTATE BROKER IN NEW YORK-IHAVE NOT BEEN PAID FOR WORK COMPLETED FOR THIS COMPANY WESTMINSTER Colorado Author: Marlboro, New York Realtors: BROKER PRICE OPINION .COM WESTMINSTER, Colorado

Jan 21 2017
Sonny Signo Alex/Jason Thompson Contracted them for basement work, will keep asking you for money, do 3 hrs of work a day, and ran away with $8,600 Magnolia/Elizabeth New Jersey Nationwide Author: Nanuet, New York Builders & Contractors: Sonny Signo Nationwide