Your Search | mate1.com intimate dating, gammahost, encounters, single sites

Jan 20 2017
ROK7.com Seems scam, They start charging credit card without your approval Internet Author: Internet Gift Shops: ROK7.com Internet

Jan 19 2017
Kiana Anaya AKA Ivanka Clients and agencies beware! Nationwide Author: Florida Adult Web Sites: Kiana Anaya Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Pro anabolics steroids . Com Be aware of pro anabolics.com Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Drugstores: Pro anabolics steroids . Com Internet

Jan 16 2017
Badoo.com Badoo Trading Ltd. Badoo charges large sums of money for absolutely NOTHING. If you plan to use this app, make sure to deactivate your credit card info or simply delete it from your app settings, or you will be automatically be charged for any of their services, even if it is by mistake. In my case, I got the usual annoying pop up, which doesn't ask you to confirm your order, you can't even press back. If you were rating multiple users on their photos and you got this pop-up all of a sudden, you might activate a transaction accidentally. I now owe them $49.99!! Based on their terms I don't qualify for a refund. SCAM! London, UK England, Greater London Author: Toronto, Ontario Dating Services: Badoo.com Internet

Jan 15 2017
OurTime Not a reputable online dating site. Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Dating Services: OurTime Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
Public Storage Storage facility Shawnee Kansas Public Storage made it right for me Author: Springfield, Missouri Customer: Public Storage Shawnee, Kansas

Jan 14 2017
Seniorsoulmates I paid for a membership. I try on a daily base to log into the seniorsoulmates website. I continually get knock out from the website with the message, cannot open page, server not responding. I tried many times to contact the company, but haven't had any response back. I finally, after many different way was able to cancel my membership. This is a scam website and members should be reimbursed for their membership. Help! Internet Author: Cusick, Washington Dating Services: Seniorsoulmates Internet

Jan 14 2017
Waist Language Ordered items in September 2016 have receipt of payment information. Items never received. Made several attempts to reach company by email/phone but never any response back. Internet Author: Detroit, Michigan Adult Web Sites: Waist Language Internet

Jan 13 2017
Jack Hamm - Hammer-X Hammer #3 Hybrid, HitIt400.com, HammerX 400xl, Flat X Shaft, Jack rip-off, non-responsive, non-delivery, excuses, scam Internet Author: Georgia Sporting Goods: Jack Hamm - Hammer-X Internet

Jan 13 2017
Idaho Singles This company does not do what it advertises to do in anyway and are a total ripoff Meridian Idaho Author: Garden City, Idaho Dating Services: Idaho Singles Meridian, Idaho

Jan 12 2017
Texas Singles scam San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Dating Services: Texas Singles San Antonio, Texas

Jan 11 2017
History Channel Club Paid lifetime membership, but haven't recieved a magazine in about a year Internet Author: Batesburg, South Carolina Landmarks & Historic Sites: History Channel Club Internet

13, Report #1194477

Jan 10 2017
US Business Funding Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: US Business Funding clients feel secure when doing business with us because we are not focused a single transaction, but on their long term financial success. US Business Funding clients feel confident that they are being directed towards a beneficial product that will engineer their growth and improve their financial future. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: US Business Funding recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Peter and US Business Funding has done the same thing to me too, taken over $3 grand Author: Roseburg, Oregon Loans: US Business Funding Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. US Business Funding providing clients the financial solutions they need to continue and grow success. US Business Funding, a variety of useful services, including vendor programs, capital equipment loans, leasing solutions. US Business Funding over 9 years’ experience in the industry, committed to client satisfaction. Santa Ana, California

Jan 09 2017
Numale clinic I was told that the medicine I would be injecting would give me a erection for 30 minutes or longer . I was given a 2 minute consultation. On how to inject and then sent away. The dose didn't not work so I calle de and they increased the dose and still didn't not work I am yet to this day intimate without my partner and has created a situation where I i depressesd and have been diagnosed as depressesd I am 800 dollars out for medicine that did not work Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Santa Fe , New Mexico Clinics: Numale clinic Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jan 08 2017
Starlight Pharmeceuticals and Online Pharmacy. Peter and thomas What a joke. They are both a rip off and have numerous sites Be careful. Don't use Money Gram, Western Union or Any kind of money cards. Poland, Gdansk, and Cameroon Pennsylvania and Gdansk Poland, Africa, Internet Author: N. Fort Myers, Florida Pharmacies: Starlight Pharmecueticals and DIspatchmyordergr8,com. Internet

Jan 08 2017
Mile High Singles-Sheryl McDowell,Center Director. Ultra High Pressure Brain-Frying Marketing, Exploiting Innocent Kind-Hearted Woman, Blood-Sucking Sales with Cunning Fraudulent Misrepresentation! Denver Colorado Author: Greenwood Village, Colorado Dating Services: Mile High Singles Denver, Colorado

Jan 07 2017
vipexperience.vegas gary cuff only359.com ultimateexperience.vegas 0nly299.com scammers different name same company las vegas Nevada Author: indianapolis, Indiana Casinos: vipexperience.vegas las vegas, Nevada

Jan 06 2017
Muller on POF dating site Dating scammer Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Muller on POF dating site Internet

Jan 03 2017
SkinRevive4you com BEWARE! THEY SLAM YOUR ACCOUNT $180./MTH These CON ARTISTS put in fine print under terms of service that they AUTO-CHARGE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT almost $200.00 a month for this product. You of course have no idea this is done until THEY RAID YOUR ACCOUNT. BEWARE OF THIS! Unknown Internet Author: Magazine, Arkansas Computer Mail Order: SkinRevive4you com Internet

Jan 03 2017
AVISYS, INC. Very Unprofessional, disrespectful, condescending and spiteful Tukwila,Washington Nationwide Author: Concord, California Event Planners & Sites: AVISYS, INC. Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
Szymon Grabowski- dispatchmyordergr8.com Online drugstore Gdansk,Poland and Pennsylvania Pennsylvania and Gdansk Polan Author: N. Fort Myers, Florida Drugstores: Szymon Grabowski

Jan 02 2017
AsianDate.com AnastasiaDate.com, Dating Gateways LLC, SOL Networks Limited Their slogan reads Love Knows no Boundaries but it should read 'There's a Sucker Born Every Minute' !!! Moscow Internet
Author: Godfrey, Illinois Dating Services: AsianDate.com Internet

Jan 01 2017
CharmDate.com IDateAsia.com, Chnlove.com You are being HAD for very large sums of money! Internet
Author: Greenville, South Carolina Dating Services: CharmDate.com Internet

Dec 31 2016
Emporium. Com Pacific Credit Group Took my Money But Never sent my Order and even tried to take more Money out of my Bank. California Response from Emporium Author: Huntington, West Virginia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Emporium. Com San Diego, California

Dec 29 2016
Ocwen,Hubzu,Alta Source My home had caught on fire and I called Ocwen to report it and sent the fire report and they never fixed the home.After a few months they refused payments in the home and sent my money order back to me with a letter in which I have all documents!I have had to file Bankruptcy because of them and after three years they are still trying to take the land,less than an acre that I haves lived on for 20 years.I replaced that home with an old Older one so me and my kids would have a place to stay.I am a single woman that works everyday and pays my bills and all I want is this little piece of land and no one can help me.They have the trailer and land for sales on Homes.com as if it is perfect condition which is false advertising.I have tried reasoning with them but get no where at all.Do not know what to do anymore.They also tried to get my power cut off on the older house today.Please if anyone has any answers to what I need to do please help me!! Internet  Author: Jefferson , South Carolina Liars: Ocwen,Hubzu,Alta Source Internet