MATE1.COM OR MATE1 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Mate1.com Or Mate1
There may be more specific results for "Mate1.com Or Mate1"
For more specific results for "Mate1.com Or Mate1"
Showing 1-25 of 47,545 Found Reports For more specific results for "Mate1.com Or Mate1"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
Laidbackloot.com I order a pair of Steelers high top sneakers that came with a free steeler's mug on Facebook site May 31,2017 order #4791 says shipped no tracking# or carrier info calling customer # voicemail only. E-mailed 06/12/2017 no response as of today saw steeler's sneakers on Facebook for $24.90 placed order 05/31/2017 my card was charged but never rec'vd merchandise. Internet Author: Fountain Inn, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Laidbackloot.com Internet

Jul 20 2017
Mate1.com Illegal billing to my ccard after I cancelled my subscription, no email answers Mate1.com Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Attorney Generals: Mate1.com Internet

Jul 20 2017
Jet-Coin Gregory Aggesen, Scott Chandler, Brent Robinson Advertised that Jet-Coin can double my bitcoins 100% guaranteed, then completely change the structure and stopped payments and refuse to refund all investments and/or payout the earned commissions promised!! Internet Author: Other Online Trading: Jet-Coin Internet

Jul 20 2017
Addict Gear I ordered night vision Sunglasses and paid via Paypal on 27 March 2017. Got an order number 8972 and since then nothing happened. I kept requesting a waybill number or delivery info. Nothing, they don't even reply to your emails. International Nationwide Author: Walvis Bay, Sunglasses: Addict Gear Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
FCS Forwarding Inc. ReMail their packages from your home, they pay you direct deposit then say they made a mistake in how much they paid you and you send them back the money via them taking it out of your bank account and your bank informs you of their first deposit, what they paid you to ship the packages in the first place was a fraudulent deposit. So the bank may catch the large deposit our may not. So they take money out of your bank account and are gone before you can figure out your scammed. So the packages you've emailed were goods bought on line with your account info Which means that you've been ripped off and scammed out of the money. So you get ripped off multiple ways. Hillsboro Oregon Author: Ocala, Florida Mail Order Services: FCS Forwarding Inc. 1049 SW Baseline St Ste 275 Hillsboro OR 97123-3830 Tel.#: +1 (503) 328-7514 Fax #: +1 (503) 893-3057

Jul 19 2017
Steve Landers kia Pj crawford , Mark Mackey I'm not helping you with nothing don't call this phone back or this company back trying to get information about the vehicle Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Motor Vehicle: Steve Landers kia Little Rock, Arkansas

Jul 19 2017
easyjobs101.com Prateek;s mac book airLaura GalvanAriannaAwesomePaul all the computer logon names under Teamviewer that displayed plus names given in emails. Uses your facebook ads account under a program called Teamviewer and runs up huge ad account bills without paying for them scam operation Wenatchee Washington Internet This scam website also runs under the name jobsfromhome101.com Author: Michigan Computer Fraud: easyjobs101.com Internet

Jul 19 2017
Westgate resorts Company did not respond to me, or my lawyers letter. The resort is burned down that we were supposed to stay at last year. Did not grant us a refund, tried to ask us for more money!! Florida Author: Baden, Pennsylvania Travel Services: Westgate resorts Florida

Jul 19 2017
CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS I was mailed a check for $ 799.979.00. from CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS in Palm Beach Florida. Informed me to sign my name and return it back along w $ 20.00 payment for fees.. I have original copy of check from them it has bank account information along w signature of authorized Dispursal Accountant. date of this event took place on May 31. 2012. as of this date I have not heard from them they dont have phone number to contact nor do they answer my emails or letters i sent them.. I would like to get help to stop these fraudulent individuals from moving forward to continue false wrong doings and deliver false documents they scam innocent victims they collect payments and they lie . they need to be stopped or citation given immediately. this is untruthful and incorrect. ( what can i do about the check in my posession it be cashed ..... thank you for your time and consideration to this matter. Florida Author: Oxnard, California Questionable Activities: CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS Florida, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Vivid Seats credit card charged for concert never purchased or attended Chicago Illinois Author: Seattle, Washington Ticket Sales: Vivid Seats Chicago, Illinois

Jul 19 2017
Nebraska Stain and Seal Ruined the deck, grass, plants, and concrete patio below. Refuses to issue refund or fix the issue Omaha Nebraska
Author: Papillion, Nebraska Paint & Wallpaper: Nebraska Stain and Seal Omaha, Nebraska

Jul 19 2017
WILLIAM PAIGE NEIGHBORHOOD HOUSING SERVICES OF STATEN ISLAND WILLIAM PAIGE OR BILL PAIGE William Paige didnt care if I lost my house! STATEN ISLAND New York Author: New York, New York Loan Modification: WILLIAM PAIGE NEIGHBORHOOD HOUSING SERVICES OF STATEN ISLAND STATEN ISLAND , New York

Jul 19 2017
Excell Fitness McMinnville OR Deceptive contract McMinnville Oregon Author: McMinnville, Oregon Health Clubs & Gyms: Excell Fitness McMinnville OR McMinnville, Oregon

Jul 19 2017
Stark Eye - Allumiere Keranique ? - when you call the phone number, it's a distributor or rep co - they wouldn't identify what company they were with!!! - hmmm totally scammed me US Nationwide Author: Bailey, Colorado Skin Care: Stark Eye - Allumiere Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Blue cloud sauna. Com Come across thus website on Facebook and it state get the Wright trainer now for 24.99, I order since June the 17 and still did receive it yet ,I try calling them no answer, I leave a message I never get any return call back from them, they collect the money out of my bank account but I never get what I order from them. California Nationwide Author: Irving, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Blue cloud sauna. Com Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Allied Dispatch Solutions Allied Dispatch OVER $20,000 OWED AND THEY WON'T PAY OR CALL BACK! ROCKWALL, TX Johnson City Author: Rockwall, Texas Auto Towing: Allied Dispatch Solutions Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Secret Allure I signed up for a 4.99 and 4.97 trial product with a free month trial--within 14 days my bank account was debited an additional 84.95 and 89.92 charge without my permission--or without receiving additional product Aurora CO 80012 Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Skin Care: Secret Allure Internet

Jul 19 2017
SPEEDY CASH The below email was in my spam e-mail box today (7/19/2017 and I've no clue what it is for. I've never taken a loan out for $848.43. So, I google the email address that was included in the California Credit & Debt Services: CREDITOR: SPEEDY CASH (ADV.AMERICA) Austin, TX Austin TX Don't download or sign that consent - it is a scam Author: Shelby Township, Michigan Lawyers: SPEEDY CASH Austin , TX

Jul 18 2017
CBM Financial Christopher Munoz AKA Chris Munoz CBM Financial DBACoastal Financial Services or Coastal Financial Group Scams employees and/or contractors out of Time and Materials by using Net 30 Terms Pacific Grove California Author: Monterey, California Loan Modification: CBM Financial Pacific Grove , California

Jul 18 2017
Thatbasket.com ordered merchandise and never received it can I get anyone from the company to answer or two return my emails Internet Author: Shannon, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Thatbasket.com Internet

Jul 18 2017
TimePayment Corp I can't remember names so many different people's they were at home working around 9:00 - 10:00 getting me signed up and I had to put $120.00 up front first twice and my payments was running 147.00 or more Twice Company phone calls and online Burlington Massachusetts Author: Sheffield, Alabama Attorney Generals: TimePayment Corp Alabama

Jul 18 2017
LEDlight.com Shipped me led lights with the bulbs dangling from the bases. Refused to replace them or credit for them Phoenix, Arizona Author: Pahoa, Hawaii Lighting Stores: LEDlight.com Internet

Jul 18 2017
Nutra Diet, Phoenix, Arizona Free Sample $4.95 and you're on the hook for life! No way to cancel, contact, or get help! Phoenix, Arizona Arizona, but only P.O. box = 52032 Author: Mesa, Arizona Alternative Health: Nutra Diet, Phoenix, Arizona Internet

Jul 18 2017
Film Monkey Studios Peach weddings Rebecca and Christopher PortmanLas Vegas Cinema staffing Film monkey studios steals your money,footage, and your joy! Orlando or Las Vegas Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Video & Film Production: Film Monkey Studios Internet

Jul 18 2017
.hybridsavannahkittens.com stylistsavannahkittens.com they are using an address of 377 and or 345 Ralph st Jackson ohio 45640 they are advertising the sale of savannah kittens using same pictures of kittens on both sites different front pages Jackson ohio Author: alton, Illinois Pet Shops & Supplies: hybridsavannahkittens.com Nationwide