Your Search | matt lorentz, u haul

Feb 02 2016
Lithia Dodge, Eugene, OR, Matt Sidman, Service Manager Two months in to my 3 year warranty, Lithia Dodge, Eugene, OR, will not honor the Warranty, says Washington Dodge Dealer mechanics & diagnostic computers and Auto Zone computers are Lying. I HAVE A FULL DIARY, NAMES, NUMBERS, RECEIPTS, AND DATES UPON REQUEST. Eugene Oregon Author: Tacoma, Washington Auto Repair Service: Lithia Dodge, Eugene, OR Eugene, Oregon

Jan 30 2016
All pink 4 U Shades r us FRAUD; SCAM; NON-DELIVERY OF PURCHASED ITEM Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Clothing Stores: All pink 4 U Internet

Jan 29 2016
California Eviction Defense Specialists Chris Jensen/ Matt Bury They took nearly a grand and promised to offer representation and extend occupancy time, but disappear as soon as you figure out that you got ripped off. Santa Monica, CA. 90401 California Author: Sacramento, California Legal Services: California Eviction Defense Specialists Santa Monica, CA. 90401,

Jan 29 2016
Select document preparation inc Does not pay employees scams them with a mailed check u can't cash Los angeles Ca Author: Compton, California Telemarketing Companies: Select document preparation inc

Jan 29 2016
Fast fix 123 in the company script it says that they have to take it to best buy or office max and to hold on to see if the computer qualify for in-house remote support ,,, guess what its a fraud they just say that to scam people into them fixing it … they just put u on hold and wait a few second and then they say i got good news you do qualify for remote support loll west palm beach Florida From the Fast Fix 123 Team Author: staten island, New York Computer Fraud: Fast fix 123 west palm beach , Florida

Jan 26 2016
Liberty Mutual They are trying to rip me off. I was driving in the right of way. When 1 of there drivers was on the shoulder with her turn signal on. Put just setting on shoulder. When I come up on her. She thought that she would pull out with a U-turn.off of the shoulder. The police report shows that it was her fault . It happen on December 17th. And they got back with me on Janauary 22nd. Just to tell me that they were going to pay 70%. What a rip-off company. So I am going to take to small claims court PO BOX 1051 Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania 12110 Nationwide Author: Centerville, Indiana Auto Mechanics: Liberty Mutual Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
security fitness This company located 236 park Avenue Plainfield NJ. Is a scam promises you a job. Before they tell you the job where you be place they want you go fill out the application take a drug test pay 100 for the background check drug test uniform the place Is u SCAMMERS 236 park Ave Plainfield NJ Nationwide lies Author: NJ, New Jersey Security Services: security fitness Nationwide

8, Report #1281918

Jan 24 2016
TCP Logistics TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: TCP Logistics operates intra-Texas, regional, and long-haul lanes for large national customers through our base of operating partners. TCP Logistics maintains performance-driven culture focused on delivering best-in-class service to customers & superior commitment to our performance partners. TCP Logistics is committed to 100% customer satisfaction.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction TCP Logistics LLC is a Ft Worth, TX based privately held dedicated transportation and logistics provider serving United States. TCP Logistics strategy, rapidly grow their capabilities & services, offer shippers best-in-class service through a new company platform. Benbrook, Texas

Jan 21 2016
Paragon Leads / PG Leads mikhol caldwell Tried to Scam me. I asked why there is a cost. He responded saying im a broke jew kiling n**i and he wants to f*** my mother.Internet
UPDATE: Issue RESOLVED - Very SATISFIED! Author: Omaha, Nebraska Racists: Paragon Leads / PG Leads Internet

Jan 20 2016
Jeff Berwic, TDv Immigration, TDV Global Immigration Services ,Chris Martin They take your money and dont deliver what u orderd. DO NOT TRUST Them Author: Alabama Legal Services: Jeff Berwic,

Jan 19 2016
VIVINT Apx Would not repair product and salespeople lied to get u in contract company not willing to fix problem Internet  Author: el Paso, Texas Security Services: Vivint Internet

Jan 18 2016
U Ship Pet Transportation Advertised a macaw on Craigslist and this was supposed to be the shipping company used to deliever the bird to me for $350.00. Baltimore M Internet Author: Challis, Idaho Courier Services: U Ship Pet Transportation Internet

Jan 15 2016
U. S. Grant Department Called to offer me $5000 Author: San Diego, California Financial Services: U. S. Grant Department

Jan 15 2016
Ace staffing matt smith Horrible company, liars, thiefs Gainesville florida Internet Author: LIVE OAK, Florida Builders & Contractors: Ace staffing Internet

Jan 14 2016
Jem Electric Matt SmithMichael Smidt Jem Electric Llc 973-903-9523 Jem Electric has outwardly lied again!!! Followed by vulgar language and they DO NOT CARE ABOUT ME or CUSTOMERS Runnemede New Jersey Author: Red Bank, New Jersey Electrical Services: Jem Electric Runnemede, New Jersey

Jan 13 2016
Masters Auto mastersautonyc.com/ , Mike Levi - GM, Elliot Abrams - Finance Manager, Ben Goldstien - Sales Associate, Matt Smith - Sales Associate, Fax (718) 657-5777100% GUARANTEED CREDIT APPROVALFraudulent Advertising, rose price hugely at deal closing, gave me a fake carfax report, I am stuck with a car with major mechanical issues, Beware Jamaica New York
Major error on your part Author: Jamaica, New York Auto Dealers: Masters Auto NYC Jamaica, New York

Jan 13 2016
Mike piazza honda and honda corporation Take your car here for warranty work if u don't want it repaired Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Bristol, Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: Mike piazza honda and honda corporation Langhorne, Pennsylvania

Jan 13 2016
U S Racecraft Liberty fiberglass, hood4sale. Eric Holt I purchased a fiberglass cowlinduction hood for my 1994 impala ss. what I received was a hood that was very poorly made , doesn't come close tofit , has a crack and hardware fell out woodlawn Ohio
Author: jackson, Ohio Auto Parts: U S Racecraft woodlawn, Ohio

Jan 11 2016
U S Dept of Treasury, rose Gilbert, Danny Archer IRS back tax ripoff Washington D C Internet Author: Lompoc, California Internal Revenue Service: U S Dept of Treasury Internet

Jan 09 2016
U Ship pet express Richard Morgan Teacup yorkshire puppies scam Atlanta Georgia Author: Kalaheo, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: U Ship pet express Internet

Jan 08 2016
Citizen Shipper I hired this company to transport a German Shepherd from Spokane WA to my home in N Arizona. Once you make a payment to them they put you in touch with the driver. This dog is very special as I had her mother. I emphasized that this dog would need to be picked up no later then 1-6-16 as her current owner was leaving the country on 1-7-16. I have come to find out that this driver has not been paid for any of the jobs he had done for this fraudulent company!! He had NO plans to p/u my dog!!! The dog is being cared for. This company has caused me a great deal of stress for sure! I GOT SCAMMED!!! Longview, TX Supposedly Nationwide To Citizen Shipper Author: Prescott Valley, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Citizen Shipper Nationwide

Jan 08 2016
Global Express Courier Company Salazar B Serafin. Debra Anne Laurer I'm reproting a guy that starts by wanting to get to know u an tells u about himslfe , an hes tells u that he is sending u a gift. alap top gold jewlery an cash , only to have it put on hold at a transit point. I have to pay a fine of $850 to have the package delivered. Internet clearitfying Author: Waterfrod, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Global Express Courier Company Internet

Jan 06 2016
Precision Tower Systems Mark Bunton, Bill Storms, Matt Guinn, They try to get inventory supplies but refuse to pay their bills. They moved from several locations so you can't contact them. Jacksonville Beach, Florida
Invoice # 88624 Author: Jacksonville, Florida Communications & Networking: Precision Tower Systems Jacksonville Beach, Florida

Jan 05 2016
maximum booting maximum booting put a boot on my truck while i was in my truck I asked the guy why didn't u tell me to move and said i cant knock on your doorbut he knocked on my door and told me he put a boot on my truck i had to pay $510 for him to take the boot off and asked the guy how many trucks he boot a day about 10 trucks a day thats $5000 a day they scamming truck drivers Fairburn Georgia Author: Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: maximum booting Fairburn, Georgia

25, Report #1019684

Jan 05 2016
Omni Tech Support omnitechsupport person's name is carl and another name for it is called Fix Now support. I just called it again. Efin bastards!!! they got my information and never fixed my computer...they also wanted me topay...F U!!!! 159.99??? Il just BUY me another one!!! Internet We are an organization, where we always try to provide the best services to our customers who truly need our support. Author: Plainview, Texas Computer Fraud: Omni Tech Support Internet