MATT LORENTZ, U HAUL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Matt Lorentz, U haul
There may be more specific results for "Matt Lorentz, U haul"
For more specific results for "Matt Lorentz, U haul"
Showing 1-25 of 4,782 Found Reports For more specific results for "Matt Lorentz, U haul"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
Night owl installation When u hire someone and give them deposit yo buy the the stuff. U do not get your money back if u cancel the job half way through the job after the bought all the equipment and started the job. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Boca raton, Florida Electrical Services: Night owl installation Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 22 2017
Lunaluxe I only ordered a 4.99 trial bottle and they charged me 180.00 dollars because the form automatically charges you even if u don't want it. Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Lunaluxe Internet

Jul 21 2017
U Travel Guide Global Services Electronic check from my account of 399.00. Completely fraudulent. Texas Author: Other Travel Services: U Travel Guide Internet

Jul 20 2017
beaute instant reducer i was ordering some skin care producted to reduce my wrinkles they were suppose to just send me a free sample for 4.99 so like a believer i ored it but did not expected it to go threw cause i was 5 cents short but it did this all happen in june well i,m disable & get a check each month & they took 99.95 of my money out of my social sercerty check cause i have it on a card & now i am having to go threw my card people we will say to try to get my money back & don,t even know if i will so people if u believe any of these little thing that say it,s only 4.99 & the starts in hollywood are going crazy over it cause it works so good do not believe them cause it is a falses believe me i,ll never fall for it again cause this makes twice it has done happen to me but it was threw another company & i really looked up to this lady las vegas nevada Author: bassett, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: beaute instant reducer Internet

Jul 19 2017
U Travel Guide Deposited a fake check in my checking account for $399 Hialeah, FL Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Bad Check Writers: U Travel Guide Internet

Jul 19 2017
U Travel Guide U Travel Guide withdrew from my HSA health savings account check #161 in the amount of $399. The ONLY charge that I make is through Online Pharmacies Canada. I fill my eye drops every three months. Otherwise I only use a charge card and I have no checks. Internet Author: Redding, California Travel Services: U Travel Guide Internet

Jul 18 2017
Aladi Consulting Andrew AladiAndrew U Aladi Internet scam - fake company Cleveland, Ohio Internet Author: CLEVELAND, Ohio Financial Services: Aladi Consulting Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
No name, just says automatic payment They contact me everyday to say that my payment of several hundred dollars has been received, but when u go to review it says the site cannot be reached. They are impersonating a bank. I told them I was taking action and now they have blocked me. San Pedro California supposedly, it's on internet Internet
Author: Morganton, North Carolina Financial Services: Internet

Jul 17 2017
U-Haul Trucks Unethical and Deceptive practices which result in the Scamming of customers with unnecessary fees and false advertisement. Park Forest Illinois Author: Homewood, Illinois Trucking Companies: U-Haul Trucks Park Forest, Illinois

Jul 17 2017
Youth Renu Youth renu eye and skin was ordered by me on a trial . The first charge to me account (5.97) (.99), (4.97) then 89.97) 85.97 the most recent 94.97and 9194 . I cancel the subscription but they still charge my account. Called today 7/17/17 was transferred to a supervisor before I could finishing explaining to Bryan that I had cancel the subscription but the company was still taking money from my account. Talked with Matt the supervisor he accused me of not paying my bill and not wanting to pay for what I receive. I informed him that I don't steal nor do I not pay my bills . That this company has already received my payment with me receiving any products he offer to send me products, offer to reduce the product as much as 75% I told him NO I need 100% of my money put back into my account. With all of the complaints this company need to be closed down. I will report to the BBB and will be looking into legal actions Buffalo New York Author: Memphis, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Youth Renu Buffalo , New York

Jul 15 2017
P.c.h. They rip u off for your personal information and get paid through letting u use your internet. Usage through them. By useing the lie that u can win they sell all your imformation and collect money for your internet useage so the more u play the more they paid. ? Colorado Author: lafayette, Colorado Computer Fraud: P.c.h. Colorado

Jul 15 2017
Car Lime James, Jimmy, Matt SCAMMERS, FRAUD, PIECE OF S* Stafford Virginia Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Auto Dealers: Car Lime Stafford, Virginia

Jul 12 2017
At&t U verse Charged us left over bill from direct tv that had zero balance on top of charges for days after cancellation date. They also added over 100.00 dollars of charges wo Th no explanation on bill as to what for and then sent to collections Carol Stream Nationwide Author: Shafter, California Consumer Services: At&t U verse Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Aimms Contracting STEPHANIE AND MATT SCAMMED, STOLEN, ROBBED, THEIF, Milton Ontario Fake review Author: Mississauga, California Customer: Aimms Contracting Milton, Ontario

Jul 12 2017
Matt Donnelly Bumble Bee Construction and Handyman services Asked for supply money up front failed to finish job or return money Loveland Colorado Author: Timnath, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Matt Donnelly Loveland , Colorado

Jul 11 2017
U Travel U Travel Guide As others before. I was the victim of a bogus check with #161 and amount of 399.00. Nationwide Internet Author: Surfside Beach, South Carolina Bad Check Writers: U Travel Internet

Jul 10 2017
Christin Themuda Matt Lane Christin Themuda and Matt Lane are FRAUDS! LEXINGTON SC OCALA Florida Internet Author: West Columbia, South Carolina Wanted Criminals: Christin Themuda Internet

Jul 09 2017
Dollar in my pockets They said you post ads and your link and when u reach $300 you can pay out and I'm at 340 and it won't pay me Facebook Internet
Author: Mills River, North Carolina Attorney Generals: Dollar in my pockets Internet

Jul 08 2017
Costal finial Crystal Calling saying have pay day loan I claimed bankruptcy and I am again they are a scam the buy old debt and try come after u don't pick up block them Out a lot places Nationwide PLEASE... Author: Wamego, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: Costal finial Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
Zhangjiagang U Tech Machine Co.,Ltd. & TSP Packaging Machinery Co., Ltd  Internet Author: Sanaa'a, Wyoming Adult Web Site: Zhangjiagang U Tech Machine Co.,Ltd. & TSP Packaging Machinery Co., Ltd Internet

Jul 02 2017
Joanna Gaines skin care (She is with HGTV) I paid shipping for 1 separate very small sample, her new skin care products. I am using La Prairie, thought I try it. They gave me 12-30 days to try it. About 8 days later my WELLSFARGO bank CALLED ME THAT SOMEONE CHARGED ME WITH $ 89+ DOLLAR. My bank p scam, fraud. I am 70 yrs old on social security. Joanna Gaines at Waco, TX she is with HGTV fixer u Nationwide Author: Palm Coast, Florida Banks: Joanna Gaines skin care (She is with HGTV) Nationwide

Jul 02 2017
U Travel Guide U Travel Guide manufactured a counterfeit check with my bank account number. They got $399 from my bank account. I have filed fraud report at bank and will talk with police after the holiday. The same day, I got a robo call by a woman named Sam who claimed to be from Travel Promotions.  Check cashed at Illinois bank. Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: U Travel Guide Portsmouth, Virginia

23, Report #1382098

Jul 02 2017
Matthew Hagberg Blue cloud deals I ordered 2 items worth about $47 and never received the items or a refund.. When u call the number it goes to v.m. and no one answers or calls back nor do the return emails. California Internet
Author: Uriah, Alabama Weightloss Programs: Matthew Hagberg Internet

Jul 01 2017
U Travel Guide Hacked into my checking account in amount of $399.00 - Signed electronically N/A Nationwide Author: Boise, Idaho Travel Services: U Travel Guide Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
U Travel Guide Global Service U Travel Guide is a FRAUD Internet Same on My Account Author: Dunwoody, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: U Travel Guide Internet