Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Matt Lorentz, U haul
There may be more reports for "Matt Lorentz, U haul"
For more results perform a general search for "Matt Lorentz, U haul"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 18 2017
Ignacio Gomez Matt and Jrs Landscaping Cant finish job, not their first complaint! Glendale Arizona Author: Peoria, Arizona Landscaping: Ignacio Gomez Glendale, Arizona

Feb 16 2017
Teacup Puppy Store and Boutique teacuppuppiesstore.com Inhumane treatment of puppies waiting to be sold and shipped, They send u puppies that are nothing like the one you thought you purchased and probably aren't, They lie about the size, and they way over charge you, and they buy from puppy mills Ft Lauderdale Florida
Author: Johnston, Rhode Island Animal Services: Teacup Puppy Store and Boutique Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 16 2017
EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO Contacts at company:Kyle, Matt, Brian, Steven Read from script....would not let me talk. My son responded to officially looking notice and they sold him policy. 2 hours later we were trying to cancel. They kept transfering us from one person to the next and offering to listen to us but then saying you need coverage on your 2005 blah blah blah.... My college student was ripped off of not only 400 initial dollars but will have to close all accounts and start over so that they will not take the monthly amount for the amount owed. How can they be allowed to send such official documents declaring timeis out and being liable for cost of repairs blach blah. I can only imagine what they do each time someone forks over their credit care information to them. O Fallon Missouri Author: Universal City , Texas Auto Warranty: EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO O Fallon, Missouri

Feb 15 2017
Revived Youth Cream Bait and switch scam - Saying you only pay shipping and handeling and then SUPPRISE they charge u $97.21 which they never tell you'll be charged St. Petersberg Florida
Author: Sarasota, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Revived Youth Cream St. Petersberg, Florida

Feb 14 2017
help-u-rent.com/ Help U Rent The company promised to update me daily, monthly or weekly or my money back for the service and I was never able to find a place to live. Total Scam. Greensboro North Carolina Author: North Carolina Real Estate Services: help-u-rent.com/ Greensboro, North Carolina

Feb 14 2017
U-Scan360, Sule Gowon, UScan360 Unfair business practice, breach of contract Salt Lake City or Draper Utah Author: USA, South Carolina Liars: U-Scan3606 Internet

Feb 13 2017
DTG Denis I saw what this trucking company did to people and did the same with me , so have 80000 to pay to leasing company plz I really need help. if someone lawyer can read this. this company is ruinning Can mississauga, Internet
Help me Author: Ottawa, Auto Dealers: DTG Internet

Feb 03 2017
Repwest U-Haul Ybor City Nationwide
Author: Tampa, Florida Storage & Self Storage: Repwest U-Haul Ybor City Nationwide

Feb 02 2017
S&R Tree service ---S&R cleaning service Sara & Paul Ransaw will not live up to contract to haul off tree branches and wood from oak tree huntsville Alabama
worst tree service ever,lies upon lies Author: harvest, Alabama Landscaping: S&R Tree service huntsville , Alabama

Jan 31 2017
Terri Levine - Comprehensive Coaching U Business Coach Scammer and Liar North Wales Pennsylvania Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: Terri Levine Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Jim Graham and Eleni Raoukka Rip Off Several hundred people from different countries paid a minimum of U$1,500 for a program called Kickstarter Millionaire Kiev Ukraine Internet Author: Annerley, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Jim Graham and Eleni Raoukka Internet

Jan 22 2017
Payrigid They told me i would get $300 if I reach my quota. U did just that...and absolutely NOTHING! I advertised them everywhere...even invited friends! Im so upset..was looking forward to the money Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio Attorney Generals: Payrigid Internet

Jan 21 2017
Ripped U Skincare On 12/27 I had $87.97 and 89.79 taken from my account. Don't know why. Internet Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Home HealthCare: Ripped U Skincare Internet

Jan 21 2017
uShip uShip sent a drug addict to haul our church van!! Nationwide Author: Lincoln, Illinois Auto Shipping Companies: uShip Nationwide

Jan 19 2017
PuroClean Professional Restoration Colorado Springs Matt Ryals FRAUDULENTLY OVER-BILLED AND THREATENING TO TAKE MY HOUSE Colorado Springs Colorado PUROCLEAN RESOLVED THE ISSUE Author: Pueblo, Colorado Cleaning Services: PuroClean Professional Restoration Colorado Springs Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jan 19 2017
UHAUL International, Inc. Company refuses to return calls after doing my wrong PHOENIX, Arizona U-Haul Cares Author: brooklyn, New York Auto & Truck Rental: UHAUL International, Inc. PHOENIX, Arizona

Jan 18 2017
Fanscreens and Matt Jones Total ripoff! Pls stay away Multiple states Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Fanscreens and Matt Jones Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
Hybrid Revolt Matt Edwards Hybrid Revolt owner Matt Edwards refuses to honor 3 year warranty on Honda Insight hybrid battery pack Surprise Arizona Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Warranty: Hybrid Revolt Surprise, Arizona

Jan 12 2017
Powersports distro This company is a skam... and never delivery my pitster pro 140. Taken action on them now and tryed to get my money back . Don't but from them. Trust me they will rip u off . Internet Author: fairmont, West Virginia Motorcycles: Powersports distro Internet

Jan 12 2017
Pj car delear and mcc mot centre bradford Pj car delearMcc mot centre Car mot passed with more than 40 faults in car u can even open the banet Bradfird Internet Author: Windermere, Alabama Auto Dealers: Pj car delear and mcc mot centre bradford Internet

Jan 12 2017
Air5 Networks, Matt Davis, George Burton Matt Davis & George Burton the Air5 Networks Scam Oldsmar Florida Author: Canton, Ohio Multi-Level Marketing: Air5 Networks, Matt Davis, George Burton Oldsmar, Florida

Jan 02 2017
Nerdlink management - david Santana David Santana / nerd link management CPN ripoff . Takes ur money more and more and when u stop paying he stops talking up hope . He also have other services . He's a scam artist . Took my money around the hardiest time of the year xmas promising me hope and CPN funding . I lost so much!!! Georgia / la craigslist
Author: Internet Financial Services: Nerdlink management - david Santana Internet

Dec 30 2016
MATT LLOYD MOBE- 21STEP PROGRAMMATT LLOYD and Grant McDONELL Refused, and IgnoredPhone, Email request for refund from this 21Step Program which was advertised as a 7-Step Program. MOBE Online, Ltd. · 54 Wellington Street · Rose-Hi Internet Author: Kankakee, Illinois Business Consulting: MATT LLOYD Internet

Dec 30 2016
officialsnflshop.us i ordered a Matt Ryan jersey on nov 19 2016 still hasnt arrived i can only email some woman named jessica and i have recently asked for a refund and she has told me that it is to late the order has shipped already which i bull because i work in shipping and receiving so im out my money come to find out they are in China i want there website banned and let people know they are a scam Shanghai China Internet
Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Sporting-good Manufactures: officialsnflshop.us Internet

Dec 30 2016
Help u rent , Me and my husband paid 50.00 bucks too get a listing from help u rent on Guilford college road they lead us too believe the 50 was refundable and they would like k us too landlords who don't do credit,criminal or past rental evictions they sent us 2 emails of houses once we read the consent we seen that the money is non refundable and now that we are moving when you call the home office on Pomona Dr. And Guilford college office one don't ring the other is disconnected so me and my husband are going too speak too an attorney on this matter they ripped us off for 50.00 bucks this is really sad Greensboro North Carolina Author: GREENSBORO, North Carolina Home Inspections: Help u rent Greesnboro, North Carolina