Your Search | matt lorentz, u haul

Aug 30 2016
Bagger bags inc Matt I believe lagoon Florida. Miami area code Bad customer service, barbaric roots Florida
Author: Sterling, Illinois Car Parts & Accessories: Bagger bags inc Florida

Aug 27 2016
Needthatnow.com I love disney sponsoredCheckout.shopify.comNeedthatnow@gmail.com Placed the order never heard from them again .A pop-up comes on screen to help u well the only help you are going to get is seeing the pop up ughhh Internet Author: Oregon Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Needthatnow.com Internet

3, Report #1322058

Aug 25 2016
BONNIE NICHOLS rented a house for almost 4 years, got rat infested in april 2016,left house in may 15 2016 to stay with relatives with furniture still in house. lease ended in july. we were told to get out end of lease. she changed locks day after we took out all furniture may 31 , never got my security, storage and u haul cost and half of mays rent. got lawyer to deal with her lawyer , spoke with him once , never returns calls, i paid lawyer $500, still out of my money due, about $2700 OAKLAND PARK Florida
update on landlords lawyer Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Landlords: BONNIE NICHOLS OAKLAND PARK, Florida

Aug 22 2016
Andrew U. Aladi BEWARE SCAM ARTIST! Cleveland Heights Ohio
Author: Cleveland, Ohio Tutoring: Andrew Aladi

Aug 22 2016
Bitwine The community is a total con!!BEWARE of this place particularly ...the people working here are a part of a group and will try to threaten you if u deny paying them for the scam or try to stop payment or ask for refund..they threaten u mentally,and also t SCAMMERS and MONEY EXTRACTORS BY FORCE !! Internet Author: California Religious Groups: Bitwine Internet

Aug 19 2016
GAMIT SEO FREELANCER freelancer.com/u/Gamit.html seo gamit gamit freelancer scam lies spam blackhat junk programs bots CRAIOVA, Romania Internet Author: cleveland, Ohio Search Engine Optimization: GAMIT SEO FREELANCER Internet

Aug 16 2016
CONN'S REFUSES to P/U Items/ Req. P/U April 2016 Beaumont Texas Author: La Marque, Texas Appliances: CONNS Beaumont, Texas

Aug 15 2016
U. S. Beef Too much inventory and they wanted me to make a deal Minneapolis Minnesota
U.S. Beef wants to make things right Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Personal Services: US Beef Minneapolis, Minnesota

Aug 13 2016
QUIRK FORD, MATT MORNINGSTAR, TOM SCHROEDER BAIT SWITCH S T A Y A W A Y !! QUINCY Massachusetts Why Did You Buy It??? Author: Greenlawn, New York Auto Dealers: QUIRK FORD QUINCY, Massachusetts

10, Report #1322077

Aug 11 2016
Castlebranch castlebranch.com Bait and Switch. Oh U didn't read the fine print. Suprise its ore than we said we would charge you adn we do not have to ask. WIlmington Internet North Carolina Author: Chicago, Illinois Corrupt Companies: Castlebranch Internet

11, Report #1322056

Aug 11 2016
Exotic Cars of Houston Matt BlevinsRandy McCall Lied to Get a Deal, Did Not Disclose Several Issue Spring Texas
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Exotic Cars of Houston Spring, Texas

Aug 10 2016
Detoxforless Want to pass a u/a test don't use this companies products. Internet
Author: Gun Barrel city, Texas Medical Laboratories: Detoxforless Internet

Aug 09 2016
Do hard money / Ryan g wright Told me I was approved for a specific property in camp point il. Once I took a loan out and paid them I was then told that property they could not do. 8785 south Jordan Valley way suite 1 west Jordan U Utah
Author: Quincy , Illinois Commerical Lending Brokers: Do hard money / Ryan g wright Utah

Aug 08 2016
Talent Connection Live Matt Decker Ripoff, fake, false promises, scam, money hungry, no talent Tempe Arizona Author: San Tan valley, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Talent Connection Live Tempe , Arizona

Aug 08 2016
Jaydee Enterprises, Inc. Slick Contracted with Jaydee Enterprises, Inc. dba Slick to haul a shipment from Long Beach, CA to St. Catharines, ON. They were to be paid $1000. They were supposed to pick up on 7/29/16 and deliver on 8/4/16. North York Ontario Author: Medford, Oregon Trucking Companies: Jaydee Enterprises, Inc. North York, Ontario

Aug 08 2016
Loan Source Mark Smith Mark got me to send $350usd twice and $320usd and told everything is fine u will receive ur Loan now it's ur file is to old send $220usd to cancel and get ur refund after they said u don't have to pay anything u will get ur refund Mineral Wells Teaxes Internet
Author: Hamilton , Ontario Cash Services: Loan Source Internet

Aug 08 2016
Hydravella, L'Envy, Levela When I purchased all the items , at different times, it was my understanding that the first bottle only cost shipping and handling. If I didn't want to keep,receiving them then I would call and unsubsidized. I called all of them after the first month with the exception of L'Envy. I used it for a few months then I u subscribe. All of these companies kept sending me their products and billing my credit card $90 to $100 a month. I repeatedly called and they repeatedly kept sending it. Lewiston Maine Author: ville platte, Louisiana Supplemental Health Programs: Hydravella Lewiston, Maine

Aug 07 2016
Stubaus Transport Christian StubausCristina Used me relentlessly for 27 days straight even when I told him I was seriously I'll and needed to see my doctor. Caused me to miss 2 Dr.'s appts. Had me travel across the entire northern states from California to New Hampshire making numerous p/u and deliveries in between. And after I insisted on coming home, still wanted me to 3 drops before I got there. Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: Bridgeview, Illinois Road Rage: Stubaus Transport Elk Grove Village, Illinois

19, Report #1320838

Aug 05 2016
Praza Health Product is Zynec Claim to have a trial shipment for $5, end u getting charged $69.99! Internet Author: Endicott, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Praza Health Internet

20, Report #1320779

Aug 04 2016
MKC, LLC - Matt Crowe - BearWrangler - MKC Transport - Con Artist Transportation Delivery Scam, Shipping Extortion, Stolen Merchandise, Thief, Liar, Con Artist Palo Alto California Author: ALPHARETTA, Georgia Shipping Companies: MKC, LLC Palo Alto , California

21, Report #1320147

Aug 04 2016
U-haul Moving & Storage of Rundberg I took it upon myself to start paying the storage fees that my husband refused to pay and as a result I was yet charged outrageous late fee of $60. This company hung up their phones on me all day long and refused to answer my emails asking them to waive the outrageous fees. As soon as I was forced to pay the fees, the phone came back on and they answered it. This is beyond hateful and mean for a company. The phone even said that they couldn't get connections but it was them setting the phone up to go out every time I dialed. This company is outrageous and should be shut down forever. Austin Texas
Author: Crockett, Texas Civil Rights Violators: U-haul Moving & Storage of Rundberg Austin, Texas

22, Report #1320618

Aug 04 2016
Premier Booting Services M&M Parking and Lanier Parking Alejandro (786) 357-0072 Alejandro gave me ticket at 12:30 p.m. I asked how long how are u going to be here. I stated I was going to file a Stay away order ad I wasaffraid for my life. Alejandro stated okay. I came from court to return to my car with two boots on my car and bright orange sticker to pay $89. I called the number several times to discuss the matter.The man finally answered and said pay up and hung up on me three times. I stated I have a ticket in my hand how can you charge me a fee like this. The man said that is your problem. pay up or the next step. Your car will be towed out of here. Premier Booting are scammers and No Good. They should loose their license for being so rude and putting boots for no reason on cars. I still have my ticket. I plan on suing them for how they treated me and ripping me off. very Upset and will never park again at one of their lots. MIami Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Racists: Premier Booting Services MIami,

23, Report #1320581

Aug 03 2016
MNL trucking Matt and shane Give me my money 5500.00 Gulfport Mississippi Author: Tallahassee, Florida Questionable Activities: MNL trucking Gulfport, Mississippi

24, Report #1320312

Aug 02 2016
Linkedin Genius Lab Matt BarcusKent Lilttlejohn I purchased a web based training for Linkedin and in the sales pitch it says you can get your money back. Well, first there is nothing proprietary that they are teaching, it's all common sense. Since I thought there product was a bunch of garbage, I asked for a refund which I never received. They sent me a refund request, but never got back to me on the refund. The product is garbage and they are crooks! Internet There was a miscommunication and the refund issue has been resolved Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida Seminar Programs: Linkedin Genius Lab Internet

Jul 28 2016
MOBE Matt Lloyd and Catherine Deception Soho Suites at KLCC B1-28-8 NO.20 · Jalan Perak · Malaysia Author: Sewickley, Pennsylvania Corrupt Companies: MOBE Internet