MATT LORENTZ, U HAUL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Matt Lorentz, U haul
There may be more specific results for "Matt Lorentz, U haul"
For more specific results for "Matt Lorentz, U haul"
Showing 1-25 of 4,724 Found Reports For more specific results for "Matt Lorentz, U haul"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 23 2017
All Phase Business Supplies Inc. Vanessa This was a COMPLETE SCAM!!!! They called our business, and spoke to an employee. Told the employee there was a recall on some thermal printer paper we'd ordered from U-Line.  Rancho Dominguez California Author: Portland, Oregon Convenience Stores: All Phase Business Supplies Inc. Rancho Dominguez, California

May 19 2017
Sears Vacations Deceitful fraudulant lying impostors. Charging a finance charge on your money by telling u there's no finance. Unable to get any discount on the vacation u trying to book but r able to get the same vacation else where for discount. That the concierge do not get commission just their base pay. Internet Author: Rosedale, New York Tours & Excursions: Sears Vacations Internet

May 18 2017
department of finace and accruement jeff g norman the letter says u won 734,940.00 US PO BOX6430 CHANDLER Arizona 85246 Author: watertown, South Dakota Cash Services: department of finace and accruement

May 18 2017
Matt Skinner Twelvestone Capital, Twelvestone Group, Empire West The company hired me to edit videos. They still owe me thousands of dollars and are refusing payment (after uploading some of the videos) Valencia California
Author: los angeles, California Video Stores: Matt Skinner New Hall, California

May 13 2017
North Pointe Mobile Home Sales, LLC dba Gainsy Custom Manufactured and Modular Homes Matt Gainey, Will Pennybenker Filing Of Fraudulent Lien Homosassa Florida Author: Inverness, Florida Questionable Activities: North Pointe Mobile Home Sales, LLC dba Gainsy Custom Manufactured and Modular Homes Homosassa, Florida

May 12 2017
Road Hawg ,Road Hawg by Don Miles, Was supposed to haul freight for our small business and totally screwed it up! He damaged our stuff and charged us for a lot more than the haul was worth for other places! We should've just mailed it but we were afraid it would get damaged. It would've been safer! Do NOT use him. He refused to refund any money. He didn't deliver the stuff to the right place in the first place!!! Fayetteville Arkansas Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Courier Services: Road Hawg Fayetteville, Arkansas

May 12 2017
U S Cellular Trying to charge me for 2 months after cancelled service, than got a letter saying they are cancelling my services, even though I already did. Nationwide
Author: Claremont , New Hampshire Cellular Phone Companies: U S Cellular Nationwide

May 12 2017
 Phone books delivery is a big scan u work hard n won't get paid pls if u looking for quick cash this is not the answer to it. They won't pay you for it.Cocoa Beach fl Nationwide
They Have to Pay You Something Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Telemarketing Companies: Phone books delivery Nationwide

May 11 2017
Gloss Motive In small print it says u need to call and cancel the order or thwy will charge u 79.99for the soft gels they send u without telling u they r sending u them. Las Vegas Nevada Author: St Ignace , Michigan Medical Supplies: Gloss Motive Las Vegas, Nevada

May 11 2017
Arcticold Refridgeration Matt Cormier, Steve Cormier, and Robert Jeffery Description: I have been waiting over 5 months to get a Warranty replacement Dometic Coil. St Antoine New Brunswick Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota Warranty Companies: Arcticold Refridgeration St Antoine, New Brunswick

11, Report #1371918

May 08 2017
Deals Cube Got u cover Stolen money Internet Author: Helena, Alabama Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Deals Cube Internet

May 03 2017
Haul Away Logistics car shipping, car shipping companies, car shipping quotes, auto transport, car carriers, car shipping company, shipping a vehicle, auto transport reviews, auto transport companies, car shipping cost, car shipping rates, how to ship a car Fort Lauderdale Oregon Author: Florida Trucking Companies: Haul Away Logistics Fort Lauderdale, Oregon

Apr 30 2017
Ocwen Loan Servicing, LP, Mr. Ronald M. FarisPresident and Chief Executive Officer, U. S. Bank, NA as Trustees OCWEN IGNORES COURT ORDERED, NATIONAL SETTLEMENT LAWSUIT FOR LOAN MODIFICATIONS West Palm Beach Florida
Confused... Author: Halethorpe, Maryland Loan Modification: Ocwen Loan Servicing, LP West Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 29 2017
Arctcold - Matt Cornier, owner Steve Cornier, service manager refuse to communicate, doesn't honor warranty New Brunswick Author: LA GRANDE, Oregon Advertising / Deceptive: Arctcold New Brunswick

Apr 25 2017
The Janitorial Spot Inc. Lisa Moore and CEO Vickie Menifee and registered Agent Adrina D. Howard SCAM artist BEWARE!! This company is a total scam I paid $8000,00 for 2 contracts here in Phoenix Az.The Janitorial Spot located 3956 Town Center Blvd 478 Orlando Florida 32837 and 1629K ST. NW #300 Washington D.C. 20006 also PO Box 5379 Woodbridge,VA 22194. Telephone # 1-800-601-2730 ext.106. Scam artist Lisa Moore and Vivkie Menifee amd Adrina Howard Ive sent them numeruos emails for contracts or refund stated there working on it ,Its Ive bought contracts December 2015 thats when I sent them cashier check amount $8,000. Going on 17 months . Beware SCAM They do not have the contracts to give you and they don't issue refunds when they fail to perform. They have a lot of unresolved complaints. they can't deliver and want to keep your money as well.They continue to email me response lie after lie. I can send u screen shots of all the emails I have of proof.Also signed contracts.Please DONT SEND MONEY BEWARE OF THE JANITORIAL SPOT INC. ' SCAMMERS Washington D.C. Also located Orlando,Florida Washington D.C. and Orlando,Florida Author: peoria, Arizona Cleaning Services: The Janitorial Spot Inc.

Apr 25 2017
ORLANDO POOLS BY DESIGN MATT SZAFRAN ORLANDO POOLS BY DESIGN MATT SZAFRAN** WARNING** WINTER PARK Florida Author: WINTER PARK, Florida Pool Builders: ORLANDO POOLS BY DESIGN MATT SZAFRAN WINTER PARK , Florida

Apr 22 2017
ROCK STAR GALLERY MICHAEL DUNN SOLD ME FRAUDULENT/FORGED NIRVAN MEMORABILIA ($17,500 WORTH) SCOTTSDALE, Arizona
Apology From Person Who wrote False Rip Off Report Complaint Author: san diego, California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: ROCK STAR GALLERY SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

Apr 21 2017
Florida pharmacy online Donn Patton Scam u for money on persciption onlinefloridapharmacy@gmail.com 9042575452 Internet Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Sales People: Florida pharmacy online Internet

Apr 20 2017
RepWest Insurance Anthony Loetscher Denied my legitimate claim / Complete insurance scam / Never buy U-HAUL's extended warranties when moving anything! Phoenix Arizona
Follow Up Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Towing: RepWest Insurance Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 19 2017
marketing 4 U , mpros4u.com , Davell Banks and Tiffany Williams travel around the US signing up Restaurants, sellind advertising and steal the money 100 Island Cottage Way, St Augustine, Florida 32080 Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: marketing 4 U Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Dish Network Credit fraud U S A Nationwide Author: Hermantown, Minnesota Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Mapperarti & Digimapps Terry Fisher & Matt Busby Fraudulent claims, scam customers and employees, Do Not Pay Their Bills, Lies, Lie to all clients and advertisers, 90 % unhappy hotels Newport Beach Nationwide
Author: LONG BEACH, California Advertising / Deceptive: Mapperarti & Digimapps Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Conslines I have been requesting that they cancel this and replaced my money back on my debit card from dsy 1 they gave no phone# all they do is text u and then they sent me a report with phone#'s and area codes I know nothing about and do not know anyone in those states I have requested that my money be replaced on my debit card immediately and all u get us a text stating u did not follow step 2 why should I when I requested a refund from day 1..i want my money back from this rip off company conslines.com Internet Conslines Author: Terrell, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Conslines internet

Apr 18 2017
Instasmile They sold me a product that wasn't what I suppose to get.... They sent me a 6 teeths set which wasn't a full set and it too big and wide looking like s clown teeth.... They didn't fit nor clip... They send u impression and Instasmile have the last say so... Once they receive ur impression they can tell you if they can help you are not which they told me yes Ms Spencer it look like I can help u which when I got the impression I was like calling them to tell them this ain't right... Which they said I didn't have any back teeth which I clearly have... So they said someone will sent u a email about ur problem.... They emailed me almost the end of the day which they know they was closing which I couldn't call them anymore... They made a product which they knew I couldn't uses.... It's sad Chicago Illinois
Author: Laurel, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: Instasmile Chicago, Illinois

Apr 17 2017
Arenas Transmissions where u get the shaft and ignored Amarillo Texas Author: Amarillo, Texas Auto Repair Service: Arenas Transmissions Amarillo, Texas