Your Search | maxwell ford, austin tx

Jan 20 2017
TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING I was told the shirts would ship in 2-3 weeks which made sense as that was when school started, in September I was told 90-180 days. To date I have not seen any shirts. I emailed them and they informed me they would be delivered in 90-180 days, even referencing the email I received in September telling me they had people back out so they were not able to print the shirts. I have also called numerous times and have not received any help.This is Fraud The school never got anything Austin Texas Author: Katy, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING Austin, Texas

Jan 19 2017
My Rainbow Puppies Youngs Puppy Town; Youngs Teacup Puppies; Puppy Dog Town; Passion Pups. Young Van Roekel keeps changing her business name after scamming so many people, to avoid getting caught! Fraud: Selling sick puppies as healthy only to say none of the illnesses are 'life threatening' as justification Elgin Texas
Rebuttal to anonymous compaint Author: Austin, Texas Dog Breeders: My Rainbow Puppies Elgin, Texas

Jan 19 2017
C+D Corp Services, C and D corp services CD Corp Services, CD social connect, CEO of C&D Corp Services & Creative Capital Partners, Creative Capital Partners, Ebony Edwards Carl McNeilLionel RhodesTolie MillerDebra MCNeill Scam, Bounced Payroll, Witholding Pay, Verbal Abuse, Dishonest, Doshonorable Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania Carl McNeill Author: Austin, Texas Employees: C+D Corp Services, C and D corp services Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania

Jan 17 2017
Freedom Direct Corporation I have a letter they sent to me with a loan I suppossly set up with them. I did no such thing. It doesn't have any numbers for me to call and find out about the loan. I have never spoke to anyone about a loan from them and it makes me angry to know they went in and got my credit scores. How can I find out more about this letter? Please answer. Salt Lake City, Utah. 84116 Nation wide Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Freedom Direct Corporation Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
QuoteWizard QuoteWizard leads- Life Agents Beware Seattle Washington Author: Austin, Texas Advertising Agencies: Quote Wizard Internet

Jan 16 2017
insurancequotes.com insuranceleads.comallwebleads.com Deceptive sales to agents misrepresenting quality of leads provided for purchase. Multiple companies overselling leads angering consumers. Austin Texas Author: Portland, Maine Internet Marketing Companies: insurancequotes.com Austin, Texas

Jan 15 2017
Brilee Baker Brianna Baker, Michael Kors North Park Dallas, Michael Kors Domain Austin, Michael Kors Barton Creek BRILEE BAKER SCAMS MEN OUT OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF GIFTS WHILE WORKING FOR MICHAEL KORS DALLAS Texas
Author: DALLAS, Texas Clothing Stores: Brilee Baker DALLAS, Texas

Jan 15 2017
Stacy Paulson Design + Build Stacy Paulson Ripped me off for about $8,000.00 Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Builders & Contractors: Stacy Paulson Design + Build Austin, Texas

Jan 14 2017
Committed Girl Jewelry Eliza Gomez Dishonest vendor Tampa Internet Author: Austin, Texas Jewelers: Committed Girl Jewelry Internet

Jan 14 2017
UPS (United Parcel Service) UPS Refuses To Send Me My Very Hard Earned Paycheck Austin Texas The full story Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: UPS (United Parcel Service) Austin, Texas

Jan 13 2017
David Allard Chris Reeda Sold the jeep to me they did not own. Internet Author: Sherrills Ford, North Carolina Motor Vehicle: David Allard Internet

Jan 13 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |Terrible customer service, intentionally rude Westlake, TX Internet Author: Connecticut Financial Services: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Internet

Jan 13 2017
Chau Nguyen Nam JohnChau ChauChauChow ChowNam NguyenJohn Nguyen auto, car scam, liar, thief, bi***, Nguyen, Houston, junk, scam, scammer, texas, trickster, car, lemon Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Chau Nguyen Houston, TX

Jan 13 2017
IT Cosmetics and Guthy Renker Auto-pay requirement not clearly communicated Jersey City New Jersey
Author: Austin, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: IT Cosmetics Jersey City, New Jersey

Jan 12 2017
Securenet They Stole Money From My Nonprofit! Austin Texas Author: Dracut, Massachusetts Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Securenet

Jan 12 2017
Liccardi Chrysler Jake liccardi - Jeff liccardi 130 us22 west green brook NJ 08812 We traded vehical she in on a new truck n paid the balance in cash on a new 2017 ram renal truck, dealer sold out trade in the next day, but 1 month n a half later n the dealer has yet to pay off vehical said we traded in we even got a repossession order from Ford because owner of liccardi chrysler did not pay our vehical so off even though we paid them in FULL! Worst dealership I have ever felt with in my life n to date I have owned over 70 new vehicals, I own a roofing company! Green brook New Jersey Author: Garwood , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Liccardi Chrysler Green brook , New Jersey

Jan 11 2017
Magic Tracks, ontel.worldpackusaorderstatus.com Worst Customer Service ever, They dont answer the phone NOR emails. Charged my acct without authorization Internet Magic Tracks AKA Ontel Products Corp. Author: Austin, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Magic Tracks Internet

Jan 10 2017
Jeff Ford Jeff Ford Scam - Appliance Repair Largo Florida Author: Largo, Florida Appliances: Jeff Ford Internet

Jan 10 2017
ford extended repair guy says he works for ford company, I say, let me look up this number and he hangs up. Author: Brooklyn, New York Auto Dealer Repairs: ford extended repair

Jan 10 2017
Ryan Mass Traci Wilkinson, Ball Management, LLCMary Davis 4714 Congress Ave Austin TX 78745 Mystery shopper, money gram store, California Credit Union Idaho Falls, ID. Austin, TX Idaho, Texas, C Author: Powder Springs , Georgia Consumer Services: Ryan Mass Internet

Jan 10 2017
Mystery shoppers reporter Ryan Mass shopreports@cosultant.com They sent me a check for $1950.49 stating that I go to my bank deposit the check the funds would be available within 24 hours and for me to go to Money Gram and send 2 transaction 900 each and send to Trevion King 4714 S Congress Ave Austin Texas 78745  Author: Benton Harbor, Michigan Shopping Centers & Malls: Mystery shoppers reporter Austin , Texas

Jan 09 2017
Camping and Fishing Outlet Web site said they were based out of San Antonio TX Failed to deliver San Antonio Texas Nationwide Author: Cody, Wyoming Fishing: Camping and Fishing Outlet Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
Ronnell Shaw , Tyson Maxwell Urban Couture, 62 Tigers Films Ronnell Shaw has taken me for well over $20,000. San Diego California Author: Grand Junction , Colorado Loans: Ronnell Shaw

Jan 07 2017
Zenni Optical Will not refund my money for a defective product. Internet Author: Austin, Texas Eye Care: Zenni Optical Internet

Jan 07 2017
Net Spend Debit card service issued by Boki Bank in Austin Texas Austin Texas Nationwide Author: Kendalia , Texas Consumer Services: Net Spend Nationwide