Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Mayfair Hotel & Spa
There may be more reports for "Mayfair Hotel & Spa"
For more results perform a general search for "Mayfair Hotel & Spa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 20 2017
Reservations.com Deceptive business practices Internet Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Hotel: Reservations.com Internet

Feb 19 2017
Hotels Corp Magical getaway Scam! Orlando Nationwide Author: WEST PALM BEACH, Florida Hotel: Hotels Corp Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
HOTWIRE.COM hotwire sold a 5 star room hotel that was a 3 star at the best Internet Author: camden, New Jersey Hotel: HOTWIRE.COM Internet

Feb 17 2017
Dona Murray Falsely advertised that the Hotel and Casino was considered a very nice place to stay. When in reality it was disgusting and they charge you extra for the facility and most people never use them. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Hereford, Texas Casinos & Cardrooms: Dona Murray Las Vegas , Nevada

Feb 17 2017
Natural solutions salon and spa Natrural solutions forces you to buy unnecessary services Nationwide Author: toronto, Alabama Hair Salons: Natural solutions salon and spa Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
Vince Enterprises Karl thomas Called my mother and sister reporting I owed 520. Gave them my information they took $75 from my account and said they would continue to do that every two weeks until May 11. Called the same number back and now the company is a resort and spa all of a sudden Encino California Author: Redford, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: Vince Enterprises

Feb 16 2017
Abella Mayfair newskinsolution.com & healthyface DO NOT PURCHASE - they charge additional fees to your credit card without telling you Toronto (although the a Vegas # on VISA charge) Internet Author: TORONTO, Oregon Bait-and-Switch: Abella Mayfair Internet

Feb 14 2017
Perk Spa Took $2149.00 from my Visa card for a treatment that I could not take due to my husband having raidation treatments for 2 months every day. I have called them the day that we recieved notice that my husband will have to have this radiolagy treatment with Waterman Hospital on February 10th to let them know that there was no way that I could go forward with this treatment. He will be having radiation for 8 weeks everyday 5 days a week.. summerfield Florida Author: The Villages, Florida Clinics: Perk Spa summerfield, Florida

Feb 13 2017
Cancun Premium Vacation Double charged Mexico Internet Thank you for contacting us through Facebook Author: Fort McMurray, Alberta Hotel: Cancun

Feb 13 2017
Aimee Berger Aimee Berger Primary Wave EntertainmentExecutive Director Brand Partnerships2 Generations Spa Music Management( Owner) Lies, Employing Interns To Work For Free, Fraud New York New York Author: Fountain, Colorado Modeling & Talent Agencies: Aimee Berger New York , New York

Feb 12 2017
Brent Madill Hot tub, spa, jetted tub service OKOTOKS Alberta I expected no less of you Author: BLACK DIAMOND, Alberta Pools & Saunas: Brent Madill Internet

Feb 12 2017
The Connor hotel Brown running water Jerome Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona Hotel: The Connor hotel Jerome, Arizona

Feb 12 2017
CELLSAVERS THEY SEEM TO HAVE NAME NAMES AND DIFFERENT WEBSITES BUT DO NOT KNOW ALL. CellSavers, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.655 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA, United States Ste 1450 THEY SEND A PHONE TECH TO YOU FOR 79. The first tech lied about the repair and then proceeded to tell me that he was so depressed he could commit suicide because is girlfriend had left him a year before and went with a woman and he caused that! The second told me the first one had royally robbed me and no job was necessary just to replace my cracked screen saver for 10 but changes the screen and kills my phone? The next one you have contact me yesterday is #2 who ruined my phone. SURE!! Then the next you curse me out saying he was there and i wasn't yet he admitted he never came and it just a mix up and confusion on client names yet he was never within 1 1/2 hours from me!! The you send convict man who threatens me, my hotel, and has to be asked to leave.  Nationwide Author: NY, New York Cellular Phone Companies: CELLSAVERS Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Diamond Resorts International Harassing phone calls Nationwide Author: WASHINGTON, Dist of Columbia Hotel: Diamond Resorts International Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
Mountain Mist Pool & Spa horrible customer service Longmont Colorado Author: Lafayette, Colorado Pools & Saunas: Mountain Mist Pool & Spa Longmont, Colorado

Feb 08 2017
AKNAF Advantage Salon & Spa Software Cussing clients out? UNACCEPTABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE ETIQUETTE Nationwide Author: CENTREVILLE, Virginia Computer Software: AKNAF Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
Allen Marketing Group AMG, TLC Vacation Package, Las Vegas Vacation Package Las Vegas Time Share Marketing Company Cedar City Utah
Author: Los Angeles, California Hotel: Allen Marketing Group Cedar City, Utah

Feb 06 2017
Hotel Dhargye Khangsar Barking dogs, furniture factory and rooftop restaurant Kathmandu Nepal Author: Petal, Mississippi Hotel: Hotel Dhargye Khangsar Kathmandu,

Feb 06 2017
hotwire.com Bait and switched hotel rooms Nationwide
DIY Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Travel Services: hotwire Nationwide

Feb 05 2017
Park Inn by Radisson Toronto Airport West Radisson hotel Canada DIRTY BEDS! My 12 yr old Son found a used dirty condom under the blankets! Mississauga Ontario Canada Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Hotel: Park Inn by Radisson Toronto Airport West Mississauga, Ontario

Feb 05 2017
Intown Suites Hotel, Scam, Motel Burnsville Nationwide Author: Davis, California Hotel: Intown Suites Nationwide

Luxury suites hotel amsterdam Ripped me off $1200 Netherlands amsterdam
Author: Fort Mcmurray , Alabama Hotel: Luxury suites hotel amsterdam Nationwide

Jan 31 2017
Hilton Garden Inn Fraud. I paid cash for my stay and they billed my card anyway. New York New York Author: New york, New York Hotel: Hilton Garden Inn New York, New York

Jan 31 2017
Abella Mayfair - Pearl Skin Now - Look Young Skin - they ripped me off $55.44 - they don't answer phones or emails and they don't call back... Toronto,Ontario Canada Ontario,Canada Author: Brampton, Ontario Beauty Products: Abella Mayfair

Jan 30 2017
YesWeTravel.com For a very high price we've got a motel type hotel Brookline Massachusetts
Author: Brookline , Massachusetts Travel Agents: Yes We Travel Brookline, Massachusetts