MAYFAIR HOTEL & SPA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Mayfair Hotel & Spa
There may be more specific results for "Mayfair Hotel & Spa"
For more specific results for "Mayfair Hotel & Spa"
Showing 1-25 of 5,781 Found Reports For more specific results for "Mayfair Hotel & Spa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
Godfrey Hotel Chicago Poor, careless, short-sighted customer service. Ripped off for ~$300 Chicago Illinois Author: Arlington, Virginia Hotel: Godfrey Hotel Chicago Chicago, Illinois

Jul 17 2017
In Town Suite I checked out of In Town Suites on Saturday with hotel clerk Crystal and on Sunday Night discovered that my account was charged $100.00 by in town Suites I figured it has to be a misunderstanding so I called the Hotel and Nancy the manager picked up the phone and I explained that I was over charged and I wanted my money back.  Metairie LA Author: NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana Attorney Generals: In Town Suite New Orleans, Louisiana

Jul 17 2017
Hotels.com Expedia Lied about their written policy in order to avoid giving me a refund Internet Author: Ojai, California Hotel: Hotels.com Internet

Jul 15 2017
Take a getaway Take Three They sold me (2) 3 day getaways anywhere in the world for $399. They sent me nothing in the mail as promised and would not give me a website address. They said I had 2 years to use it and when the 2 years were up, they called me and asked me if I wanted to extend. After much conversation and the promise things would be different this time, I paid the money got a phone number, which is disconnected, and never heard from them again. Then yesterday they called and asked me if I wanted to extend. Said I had bought (2) packages 2 years ago. So, they tried to say I didn't extend. I am furious! Calling Gephard. Internet Author: Marriott Slaterville, Utah Hotel: Take a getaway Internet

Jul 14 2017
Spa Gallery Charlise Mitchel Faulty service, misrepresented condition of parts sold, viciously attacked verbally when challenged lexington Kentucky Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Maintenance Companies: Spa Gallery lexington, Kentucky

Jul 14 2017
South Philly Day Spa Paid good money to be paid no mind. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Massage Therapists: South Philly Day Spa Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jul 12 2017
WoodSpring Suites PHX I-17 Dunlap Value Place Hotels Electronic Harassment, Dishonest Policy, Disgusting and Dated Rooms. Phoenix Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Hotel: WoodSpring Suites PHX I-17 Dunlap Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 12 2017
Al Graves Spa Care & Repair Al Graves Takes Deposit & Never Returns - MULTIPLE People Los Angeles California Author: Moreno Valley, California Pool Services: Al Graves Spa Care & Repair Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Marriot Hotel Marriott hotel hanks tom hosburgh hosco46@blueriver.net As requested, we’re notifying you that on JUL 11, 2017, at MARRIOTT CHICAGO M M, a pending authorization or purchase in the amount of $339.29 was placed or charged on your Capital One® MASTERCARD PLATINUM account. Author: Salem, Indiana Travel Companies: Marriot Hotel

Jul 11 2017
Adventurer Hotel Tradewinds Airport Hotel LAX RIP OFF I Payed Cash for my Stay but they also Charged my Credit Card Los Angeles California Author: Letterkenny, Hotel: Adventurer Hotel Los Angeles, California

Jul 10 2017
PriceLine Price Line Demands Payment for Hotel reservation They Cancelled Nationwide Author: Florida Hotel: PriceLine Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
Hotel Indigo Waco Buyer beware!! Waco Texas Author: Golden, Colorado Hotel: Hotel Indigo Waco Waco, Texas

Jul 09 2017
University Ave Studio East hotel dont rent here!- its a scam!- a fraud!- a real ripoff! WATERLOO Iowa
Author: waterloo, Iowa Customer: University Ave Studio East hotel WATERLOO, Iowa

Jul 09 2017
Ciel Nails And Spa Ciel Nails & Spa Stay Away from Ciel Nails And Spa in Vaughan, ON Vaughan Ontario Author: Plantation, Florida Beauty Salons: Ciel Nails And Spa Vaughan, Ontario

Jul 09 2017
Quality Inn Motel New Port Richey, Fl Stole my deposit when my room had no issues NEW PORT RICHEY Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Hotel: Quality Inn Motel New Port Richey, Fl NEW PORT RICHEY, Florida

Jul 08 2017
Von Elite Rottweilers Lisa Hoselton Jason Adams Elite Canine Daycare and Spa Dishonest breeder selling high priced AKC puppies that are very sick and do not have papers. We bought a beautiful Rottweiler puppy from them a year ago that has already been diagnosed with hip dysphasia. She also battled stomach illness for three months that we believe stunted her growth. Not to mention, we still haven't received paperwork on her. Buyer beware! This is a nightmare! Bay Area California Author: Danville, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Von Elite Rottweilers Bay Area , California

Jul 07 2017
Cane Island Pet Spa Lauren Green owns Cane Island Pet Spa on highway 90 in City of Katy Lauren Green screamed at a young girl in need of liver transplant. Katy Texas
Author: Katy, Texas Pet Shops & Supplies: Cane Island Pet Spa Katy, Texas

Jul 07 2017
Cane Island Pet Spa in Katy Lauren Green, Cane Island Pet Spa, dog groomer in katy, Lauren Green groomer, lauren's grooming katy Caught Lauren hitting a dog on the head with her scissors, working alone. Was screaming stop, stop, stop, stop at the dog katy Texas
Author: katy, Texas Pet Shops & Supplies: Cane Island Pet Spa in Katy katy, Texas

Jul 06 2017
Time to get away network las vegas Pretending to be Caesars Linc hotel casino promotion. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Kirkland, Washington Hotel: Time to get away network las vegas Las Vegas , Nevada

Jul 05 2017
Erasmo Flores: Signature Pools and Spa Erasmo Flores was paid $9,000 (first installment) to build pool. He took the money and never returned. McKinney Texas Author: McKinney, Texas Pool Services: Erasmo Flores: Signature Pools and Spa Internet

Jul 04 2017
Paulina Tapia Ortiz Paulina Tapia David Wang Livermore Doubletree Hilton Bad customer service, dirty rooms, moldy rooms, derogatory words to customer Livermore California Author: California Hotel: Paulina Tapia Ortiz Livermore, California

Jul 03 2017
Extended Stay America - Scottsdale Road, Arizona Property Legally DIsabled Permanently Injured Pre-Paid Customer Compliant With Guest Code of Conduct But Removed From Property Without My Personal Property? Scottsdale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Hotel: Extended Stay America - Scottsdale Road, Arizona Property Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 02 2017
Scott Hanson DFW Cedar Construction, Viking Pools, SPA Pools Show Me the Money Rockwall Texas Author: Rockwall, Texas Builders & Contractors: Scott Hanson Rowlett, Texas

Jun 29 2017
Take Three Nights This company solicited by email, the Take 2 Nights vacation using the YTB coach as the drawing card. I once was affliated with YTB as a travel consultant, so I thought it was legitimate. I spoke to a young man by the name of James and he offered the Premier Package of $389.00 for two separate vacations including a $50 dinner certificate and $40 gas card with the upgraded package. Tallevast Florida Original author, please report back here if you have received your refund or not Author: Shepherdstown, West Virginia Hotel: Take Three Nights Internet

Jun 29 2017
Grand Getaways Coast to Coast No response after spending thousands of dollars and sending emails and leaving phone messages Sarasota Florida
Author: Hernando, Florida Hotel: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Sarasota, Florida