MC DONALDS, BURGER KING, ET AL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Mc Donalds, Burger King, et al
There may be more specific results for "Mc Donalds, Burger King, et al"
For more specific results for "Mc Donalds, Burger King, et al"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
Nissian auto Bought a Nissian leaf. Car has 36000 miles. In May 2017. June of 2017 One month. Latter car is at Nissian dealer Oxford AL DIAGNOSED with bad battery. No warranty. Even though I purchased extended warranty Nissian knew this. Vehicles should have been recalled they had bad battery's when they were sold new Now I gave 4 years of payments And no car It has been at the Dealer 5 weeks no repairs performed. Bad. Car company Nissian Tenn Nationwide/worl Author: Talladega, Alabama Auto Dealer Repairs: Nissian auto Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Midas Ripoff inspection for new PA resident King of Prussia Pennsylvania Author: CHESTERBROOK, Pennsylvania Auto Inspection: Midas King of Prussia, Pennsylvania

Jul 21 2017
Choice Home Warranty/CHW /1090 King Georges Post Rd. Edison, NJ 08837 | 1 (888) 531-5403 They take your money and deny your claims. You will wait on hold for 15 minutes and then they will blind transfer you. Edison Internet/New Jersey Author: Frisco, Texas Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Internet

Jul 20 2017
revenue recovery corporation reported that they collecting on behalf of king emergency associates 130 dollars, I asked them for bills ,never sent to me,they destroyed my credit score by reporting this bogus charge to equifax credit bureau aurora Colorado Author: bakersfield, California Emergency Medical Services: revenue recovery corporation aurora, Colorado

Jul 20 2017
Sheikh Prince Hamdan bin Mohammad bin Rashid Al Maktoum Fazza Sheikh Prince Hamdan bin Mohammad bin Rashid Al Maktoum Fazza; this man is a thief, scammer and impersonator.  Internet
... Author: Savage, Minnesota Celebrities: Sheikh Prince Hamdan bin Mohammad bin Rashid Al Maktoum Internet

Jul 19 2017
Blue Angels Limo DBA LA Town Car Limo Service AL They were able to hijack my google listing and attach their banner and link to my site Santa Monica California Author: El Segundo, California Travel Services: Blue Angels Limo DBA LA Town Car Limo Service Santa Monica, California

Jul 13 2017
David W. Wilson of toyota las vegas Fui al dealer a comprar una toyota tundra y me tomaron mis datos me dijieron estas aprobada me pidieron 6 mil de entre y me dieron la camioneta ala semana resivo Cartas disiendo q no fui aprovada fui al dealer aver q estaba pasando me dijieron dementia otra semana le dije no quiero mober la camioneta por q no quiero q me cobren las millas o q me pase algo ala camioneta me dijieron no manejala no se te va cobrar nada y ala 4 semana se me Ponchatoula una llanta hablo al dealer y hable con Tania me dijo Trai la camioneta y no se te va cobrar nada y el dia q la llevo me Dan el cheque costo y disen es por la llanta y por las millas as long q quieras pero no se te va regresar todo tu dinero y asta aorita no me Dan mi dinero Las Vegas NV Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: David W. Wilson of toyota las vegas

Jul 13 2017
Impera Marketing Divide Et Impera Marketing, D.E.I. Marketing, Bravo Home Entertainment Complete Pyramid Scheme Owego New York Author: Binghamton, New York Satellite Dish Companies: Impera Marketing Owego, New York

Jul 12 2017
Al Graves Spa Care & Repair Al Graves Takes Deposit & Never Returns - MULTIPLE People Los Angeles California Author: Moreno Valley, California Pool Services: Al Graves Spa Care & Repair Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
Formals XO Formals XO promised to do something for us for a faulty $300 dress we purchased, but refused to communicate with us and did nothing. King of Prussia Pennsylvania Author: Pottstown, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Formals XO King of Prussia, Pennsylvania

Jul 06 2017
Jenny King My Parti Yorkie Jenny Strother KingJennifer Strother KingJennifer KingJennifer S. King Jenny King Yorkie Scam & Fraud Morgantown, IN Nationwide IN Author: Louisiana Animal Services: Jenny King My Parti Yorkie Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
My VIP Vacations Scammed me out of $397.00 Branson MO Branson MO
MY VIP VACATION Author: Donalds, South Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: My VIP Vacations Nationwide

Jul 01 2017
Tint King - Indianapolis Window Tint - Chris Brennan Bait and Switch - Bad Tint Job Indianapolis Indiana This Guy Is A A- Hole! Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Car Parts & Accessories: Tint King - Indianapolis Window Tint - Chris Brennan

Jun 27 2017
Burger King 2855 BURGER KING TELLS A WHOPPER OF A LIE Taramac Florida
Author: Moxee, Washington Rotten Neighbors: Burger King 2855 Taramac, Florida

Jun 26 2017
Collins School of Design Al Collins Graphic Design school I was led to believe that they would help get me a job and that my credits would be transferable to any college. Which they weren't. The colleges would not even honor any of my classes plus my degree was worthless. I am still paying for getting nothing. Tempe Arizona Author: Jasper, Arkansas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Collins School of Design Tempe , Arizona

Jun 26 2017
Al Azar Abboud Azar Theft by Deception alleged roofer Allentown Pennsylvania
Author: Gilbertsville, Pennsylvania Roofing Companies: Al Azar Allentown, Pennsylvania

Jun 24 2017
garlic jim's pizza, britanny banna, brittany al-banna, dib al-banna garlic jim's pizza, britanny banna, brittany al-banna, dib al-banna brittany al-banna ripped off employees eugene Oregon Author: Oregon Fast Food Restaurants: garlic jim's pizza, britanny banna, brittany al-banna, dib al-banna eugene, Oregon

Jun 24 2017
TMG International AKA Christine King Never provided proof of work. Did nothing but fake publicity for 4 months . Scheduled events months out and then canceled the events/ meeting gs and still kept my money Beverly Hills California Author: Santa Monica, California Miscellaneous Companies: TMG International Beverly Hills, California

Jun 23 2017
Avinash Patel Avignah LLC Avinash Patel Avignah LLCAvinash Enterprises LLCBirmingham al scam artist who ran off with money for hard money loan. Birmingham Internet alabama Author: atlanta, Georgia Loans: Avinash Patel Avignah LLC Internet

Jun 20 2017
LKQ Corporation Stole my money Montgomery AL Author: Union City, Georgia Auto Parts: LKQ Corporation Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
Bartow Lock and Safe Zack aka Hilal Mahmoud Hilal Al RfaiJordan aka Ahmad Mahmoud Hilal Al Rfai criminals , wanted, individuals who run a business to steal others valuables Bartow Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Locksmiths: Bartow Lock and Safe Bartow, Florida

Jun 18 2017
Mr. Large Burrito Mr. Large $5 Pizza, Burger and Burrito Inc. Ayman Tel. Con Man and Scam Artist, Steals Labor, Professional Services, Career Felon Forest Lake Minnesota Author: Coon Rapids, Minnesota Fast Food Restaurants: Mr. Large Burrito Forest Lake, Minnesota

Jun 17 2017
Prometrics FLACNA Prometrics I applied and paid $155.00 for a Cna exam in Florida with Prometrics. I then found out I have a current Cna already in Al. I requested a refund before the background check and Test date was scheduled.  Pensacola Nationwide Author: Loxley, Alabama Corrupt Companies: Prometrics Nationwide

Jun 09 2017
King America Choppers Waldo Samos Unprofessional installation of rear tire-destroyed-owner rude, insulting, BULLY Hollywood Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Motorcycles: King America Choppers Hollywood, Florida

Jun 08 2017