Your Search | mcdonalds store#6319

Oct 30 2014
Fred's Discount Store (Justin Johnston/Store Manager) He want hire a man that really been trying to get a job at store in the town that he is from.(Discrimating) Bolivar Tennessee Author: Bolivar, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Fred's Discount Store (Justin Johnston/Store Manager) Bolivar, Tennessee

Oct 29 2014
Jason Mcdougall, Fields Fields store, Jason Mcdougall Professional Fraudster, Professional Crook, Professional Thief Canada Nationwide
Author: Burnaby, New York Department & Outlet Stores: Jason Mcdougall, Fields Nationwide

Oct 28 2014
Lydig Wireless, Inc. 715 Lydig AvenueBronx, New York 10462License 1450551347-851-6884 During The Month Of September 2014, I Went Into The Store Named Above To Have A Telephone Change And Was Told By One Of The Workers That It Would Be A Fee Of $25.00 Through Their Store Or Through Virgin Mobile Online. Something Didn't Sound Correct About The Fee. When I Started To Inquire About The High Fee, The Store Working Became Upset & Started Yelling Telling Me That It Was The Store Policy. After I paid The $25.00 Fee, I Had A Gut Feeling That I had Being Scammed. At That Moment, I Had My Girlfriend To Call Virgin Mobile To Investigate The Matter. She Was Told By Virgin Customer Care That I had Being Scammed By The Store Because To Have A Number Changed Online Through Virgin Mobile, It Was Free. Surely I Had Being Scammed By The Store Workers At This Location.  I Would Advice No One To Do Business With This Store. They Are SCAMMERS! Real SCAMMERS! Bronx New York Author: Memphis, Tennessee Telephones: Lydig Wireless, Inc. Nationwide

Oct 27 2014
Discount Tire Store 8700 Ohio Dr. Plano TX 75024 Ripped off sell, Plano Texas Author: Frisco, Texas Maintenance Companies: Discount Tire Plano, Texas

Oct 27 2014
Brodie Food Mart I entered my credit card but when I pushed the Credit arrow it would not work. I had to go inside and the owner said he set it for me. Before going into the store I had pushed the button on the far left for regular as at $2.789. But when the owner manually reset it he must have set it on Premium. I noticed the the price $31.68 was too high for 9.6 gallons so I went back in and should him on my calculator what the price should have been. Then he told me that I pushed the premium button, which I absolutely did not. That button is on the far right. My right hand was full with my billfold and credit card. I used my left hand to push the regular button. I went back in and told the owner that I could not possibly have pushed that button, but he insisted that I did. He is running a scam by making a person come in and then he can reset the machine so that it is on premium instead of regular. I have never gotten gas there before and I certainly will never stop there again. Austin, Texas Author: Austin, Texas Gas Stations: Brodie Food Mart Austin, , Texas

Oct 27 2014
Verizon Wireless Cellular City If you live in South Florida BUYER BEWARE!! THEY TOOK ADVANTAGE OF MY 75 YEAR OLD MOTHER. Cellular City - Verizon Wireless Mobile Phone Shop 1201 S. Powerline Rd, Pompano Bch, Florida 33069 This store would not stand by their lifetime warranty on the screen protector for my mothers phone. They talked her into buying a screen protector for $26.20 last November; it did not even last a year and they refuse to replace it. Pompano Bch Florida Author: FT. LAUDERDALE, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Pompano Bch, Florida

Oct 27 2014
360 Fixx i phone repair , screen repair, samsung repairlaptop repairs Worst Service Ever - my phone was worst after the repair - many people were coming into store irate about owner screwing up their repairs also Decatur Georgia Author: decatur, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: 360 Fixx Decatur, Georgia

Oct 24 2014
Family Dollar Store #3690 Bad Management with extreme employee turnover. Leavenworth Kansas
Author: Leavenworth, Kansas Department & Outlet Stores: Family Dollar Store #3690 Leavenworth, Kansas

Oct 22 2014
Extreme Tee's Attacked me physically in their store after I simply made a complaint about their product that was made wrong. Simpsonville South Carolina
Author: Simpsonville, South Carolina Printing & Copy Services: Extreme Tee's Simpsonville, South Carolina

Oct 21 2014
Contact D & S Machine Service, Inc. ebay sellersD & S Machine Service, Inc.412 Fourth St.Luxemburg, Wisconsin 54217 BEWARE BUYERS-EBAY VICTIM HERE-SELLERS FALSE ADVERTISING Luxemburg Internet-STORE
Author: los angeles, California Computer Dealers: Contact D & S Machine Service, Inc. Internet

Oct 21 2014
Aaron's Hatboro Store Manager and all employees lease to buy furniture hatboro Pennsylvania Author: horsham, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Aaron's Hatboro hatboro, Pennsylvania

Oct 21 2014
Lindseys Attic WORST CONSIGNMENT STORE IN FLORIDA, IMMIGRATED THIEF Cape Coral Florida
Author: Cape Coral, Florida Consignment Stores: Lindseys Attic Cape Coral, Florida

Oct 20 2014
Salon Supply Store Cheap Chinese equipment, bad service North Palm beach, fl Internet Author: lake worth, Florida Beauty Products: Salon Supply Store Internet

Oct 20 2014
MCF Farm and Hardware Hardware Store 1401 Walnut Ave, Frankfort, IN bad news if you deal with them thay will rip you off there stuff is junk stay away from them frankfort ind ind
Author: frankfort, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: MCF Farm and Hardware Hardware Store 1401 Walnut Ave, Frankfort, IN Select State/Province

Oct 19 2014
Verizon Wireless In May 2014 I went to Verizon Wireless store to upgrade my phone in Brick, NJ. I picked out my phone, and the salesman told me they were having a special on tablets. For just $10.00 a line, I could have as many tablets I would like as a give away for Mo Do Not Trust Verizon Wireless Salesmen,Brick, NJ store, they will tell you any lie to sell you something. Brick New Jersey Author: Brick, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Brick, New Jersey

Oct 18 2014
Agoura Drapery Agoura Draperiesagoura hills draperythe shade store Agoura Draperies is a con artist and will take your money Agoura Hills California Author: Sagus, California Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Agoura Drapery Nationwide

Oct 16 2014
Footaction Company states sale price of item but offers much lower in store return credit. Nationwide
Author: Eatontown, New Jersey Specialty Stores: Footaction Nationwide

Oct 13 2014
Syncrony Bank GE Capital DONT even bother using them or their stupid store cards shady.... Nationwide Author: delaware, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: Syncrony Bank GE Capital Nationwide

Oct 12 2014
Bigcommerce Bigcommerce is the biggest scam ecommerce out there please becareful. They will keep charging your card without your consent and even go through the PayPal you set up for your store and take from your account and I have proof to show it. There product is the most useless ecommerce you can ever use they should be put out of business. There customer support is also the worst because that will offer you no help. Watch your wallet with these thieves Internet Author: columbus, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Bigcommerce Internet

Oct 12 2014
4 crests coat of arms&family crests store kyrsten coat of arms store 113EMagnesium Rd.SteB Spokane,Wa.99208 ordered & paid for two sets of glasses with crests on 31st Aug never recieved no answers to emails out of pocket $189.00 Spokane,Wa.99208 Internet Author: beechboro, Gift Shops: 4 crests Internet

21, Report #1182049

Oct 09 2014
cowboysfanstoreonline.com 315-636-5978 teamfanproshop.com This website pretends to be the official store of the NFL Dallas Cowboys. This website is not an authorized seller for Nike, the Cowboys or the NFL. Syracuse New York Internet Author: Texas Sports Cards & Memorabilia: cowboysfanstoreonline.com Internet

Oct 08 2014
cash4iphone cashforlaptops I sent a iphone 4s, they made a deposit of $ 22 on paypal.Verizon was offered to me $85; and other retails store offered to me $ 105 nevada Internet Author: weymouth, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: cash4iphone Internet

Oct 08 2014
The Auto Store - 6499 S. Transit Rd. Lockport, NY 14094 Lockport Auto Store / HUGE SCAM!!! Sells used cars with illegal fake warranties and fake car-fax reports. Sells used cars with burned out clutches, flywheels, and rod knocks and electrical problems. also does fake NYS car inspections Lockport New York
Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Dealers: The Auto Store - 6499 S. Transit Rd. Lockport, NY 14094 Lockport, New York

Oct 04 2014
The 4X4 Store We Got Trucks! Buyer Beware! Do not make the mistake I did! They do not stand behind their Trucks! Carleton Place Ontario
Author: Warkworth, Ontario Auto Dealers: The 4X4 Store Carleton Place, Ontario

Sep 29 2014
Apple Store, El Paseo Village Apple Store Employee Lying About Repair Issues Palm Desert California Author: PALM SPRINGS, California Computer Service & Repair: Apple Store, El Paseo Village Palm Desert, California