Your Search | mechanics moto ab hadley & sons boyd hadley

Jan 20 2017
Gould Mobile Fleet Service Michael Scammer doesn't have a shop and go out just for the Road Service fee Decatur Georgia
Author: RANCHO CORDOVA, California Mechanics: Gould Mobile Fleet Service Decatur, Georgia

Jan 17 2017
Infiniti USA did not warranty item that bad during powertrain warranty period Nationwide Author: Irving, Texas Auto Mechanics: Infiniti USA Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Morningside menthis I took my car to Memphis on December 8,2016 and he contacted me about the car on Monday the 12 of December and asked me when do i want the car back and i told him dont rush it. he said ok, so on December 14,2016 he called and said it was finished. North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina Auto Mechanics: Morningside charlotte, North Carolina

Jan 17 2017
Eastwood eastwood.com eastwood.com Eastwood ripped me off pottstown Nationwide Author: corpus christi, Texas Mechanics: Eastwood eastwood.com Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Cushions Mobile Repair Scam Artist Jacksonville Florida Author: Yulee, Florida Auto Mechanics: Cushions Mobile Repair Jacksonville, Florida

Jan 15 2017
Drive Safe Auto Center Scam Artist fake mechanics Rockaway Park New York
Author: Rockaway , New York Auto Mechanics: Drive Safe Auto Center NY

Jan 12 2017
Drivetime Bridgecrest/Aeverex Warranty Sold Me The Worst Used Car ever! Phoenix, Az. drivetime.com Arizona Author: Garfield Hts, Ohio Mechanics: Drivetime Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 12 2017
Superior Diesel Reman / Steve Spencer National Diesel Remanufactured US Diesel Reman Superior Diesel National Diesel ALL Steve Spencer AVOID - FRAUD Fenton Michigan US Diesel Is NOT associated with these other companies! Author: crystal river , Florida Auto Mechanics: Superior Diesel Reman / Steve Spencer Fenton, Michigan

Jan 11 2017
Bad a*s Mobile Mechanic Mitchell Sellen 5 star Handyman Services, llc Beware of BAIT and SWITCH. Quotes are FALSE West Jordan Utah
Author: West Jordan, Utah Auto Mechanics: Bad Ass Mobile Mechanic West Jordan, Utah

Jan 11 2017
West Coast Parts James Cecil RobyEngines Unlimited (Spokane WA)James Tanner (and many more) engine purchase on ebay Greenacers Washington You are correct we didn't buy an engine - and thank goodness we didn't after researching you Author: Palm Coast, Florida Auto Mechanics: West Coast Parts Greenacers, Washington

Jan 11 2017
Firestone Complete Auto Care Incorrect Information and Service Carlisle Pennsylvania Author: Boiling Springs, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Firestone Complete Auto Care Carlisle, Pennsylvania

Jan 10 2017
Jeff Thames Select Transmission New tranny but they ruined my transfer case San Antonio Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Mechanics: Jeff Thames San Antonio, Texas

Jan 09 2017
Larry Teague and sons heating & a air conditioning Larry Teague and sons pluming other addresses they use is 3601 bessent road, Jacksonville fl 32218, and 101 lemon st Neptune beach fl 32266-6114 and 203 ocean front Neptune beach FL 32266. Other numbers 904-270-2289, 786-420-6838 ex-29803 Larry Teague & son heating & air-conditioning will do any job for money but once you hand over that money , it's bump that contract with customer Jacksonville fl and Neptune beach fl Nationwide
Author: Gainesville, Florida Attorney Generals: Larry Teague and sons heating & a air conditioning Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Paul schaefer Attorney law firm Paul Schaefer Attorney At Law My Son is in prison now for 6 years because Paul Schaefer felt he didnt have to show up for my sons Apeal brief after we gave him almost $30,000 Longwood Florida Author: St cloud, Florida Attorney Generals: Paul schaefer Attorney law firm Longwood , Florida

Jan 05 2017
Lube 'n' Go Warning!!!! Stray away from this buisness. My wife, who has very limited knowledge of auto mechanics was scared into getting services not needed. El Paso Texas Author: el paso, Texas Auto Inspection: Lube 'n' Go El Paso, Texas

Jan 03 2017
Mercedes Benz of Anaheim Overcharged to fix nothing, still cannot drive my vehicle! Anaheim California
Author: anaheim, California Auto Mechanics: Mercedes Benz of Anaheim Anaheim, California

Jan 03 2017
Steer Clear - AAMCO Transmissions & Total Car Care -right!,  Puyallup Washington Author: Bonney Lake, Washington Auto Mechanics: Aamco Puyallup Puyallup, Washington

Jan 01 2017
Tire choice 34983  I'm so upset. I can't afford this scam. Port St lucie Florida Author: Port St lucie, Florida Auto Mechanics: Tire choice 34983 Port St lucie, Florida

Dec 30 2016
Great Lakes Service II aka Great Lakes Towing THEY WILL RAISE THE PRICE ON YOU FOR NO REASON Addison Illinois Happy New Year and God Bless !! Author: Illinois Auto Mechanics: Great Lakes Service II Addison, Illinois

Dec 28 2016
O'Learya automotive Damaged my vehicle then lied about the repairs made to my vehicle Wilmington North Carolina Author: Wilmington , North Carolina Auto Mechanics: O'Learya automotive Wilmington , North Carolina

Dec 28 2016
GJS Marine Repair, Glenn J. Schultz, Daytona Beach Florida Came to the house, checked my machines, gave me a diagnosis, Took money to get parts, no return Daytona Beach Florida Author: Port Orange, Florida Mechanics: GJS Marine Repair Daytona Beach, Florida

Dec 28 2016
Katharine Gibbs School Norristown, Pa campus I went to this school and graduated in 2007. Then I got notice they were being sued. After I requested my promissory notes because I was desputing loans I never signed for. Only to see they had forged my little sister's signature and my sons father name. The woman that handled this was Maryann Schnur who was convicted of drug use recently. Now I am stuck with loans I never signed for and forged notes as well. Something needs to be done. Please help me. I want to go back to school and cannot due to this. Norristown Pennsylvania Author: Chester, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Katharine Gibbs School Norristown, Pa campus Norristown, Pennsylvania

Dec 27 2016
In & Out Tires and Auto Care Broke my car Millsboro Delaware Author: Millsboro , Delaware Auto Mechanics: In & Out Tires and Auto Care Millsboro, Delaware

Dec 27 2016
Pine Forest Automotive Pine Forest Automotive ripped me off during Christmas said car was fixed but wasn't couldn't go home for Christmas Pensacola Florida Author: Pensacola , Florida Auto Mechanics: Pine Forest Automotive Pensacola , Florida

Dec 24 2016
Dan's Alignment & Brakes Dan the owner, mis diagnosed where the noise was coming from. Dan admits this because the same noise was there , after they replaced the front wheel bearings-the noise was coming from the rear wheel bearings, which they never even checked because most of the time it is the front. Federal Heights Colorado Author: THORNTON, Colorado Auto Mechanics: Dan's Alignment & Brakes Federal Heights, Colorado