MECHANICS MOTO AB HADLEY & SONS BOYD HADLEY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Mechanics Moto AB Hadley & Sons Boyd Hadley
There may be more specific results for "Mechanics Moto AB Hadley & Sons Boyd Hadley"
For more specific results for "Mechanics Moto AB Hadley & Sons Boyd Hadley"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 18 2017
Universal Tire Shop Solomon They fix your car just so that the same part can breakdown again, and you pay more money. Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Mechanics: Universal Tire Shop Los Angeles, California

May 17 2017
MasterTech Automotive, Inc. False and incompetent diagnosis that engine was bad. 25.00 per day storage. Paid 400.00 yet company trying to take my car and title. Nothing wrong w engine. Fixed one spot drivers dude axle. Refuses to test drive car and let me ride along. I need car driven to verify axle job but the refuse. Trying to take my car. Never ever go there. Find another shop. Gresham Oregon Author: Gresham, Oregon Auto Mechanics: MasterTech Automotive, Inc. Gresham, Oregon

May 16 2017
Gerald Overholt or Alpharetta Electric Inc. Gerald M Overholt Inc; Gerald M Overholt & Sons Remodeling Inc; Gerald M Overholt & Sons Inc; Overholt Electric & Security, LLC; Overholt Electric Inc Unethical and dishonest business practices, did not complete paid for work, did not pay subs for completed work, disappeared for periods of time during job, did not refund overpmts, Alpharetta, Acworth, Cumming, Woodstock, Canton Georgia Correction of County inspections Author: Acworth, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Gerald Overholt or Alpharetta Electric Inc. Alpharetta, Georgia

May 15 2017
Parker & Sons Plumbing Parker & Sons A/CParker and Sons Unethical, Con-artists Phoenix Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona Plumbing: Parker & Sons Plumbing Phoenix, Arizona

May 15 2017
Luquillo Auto Repair DID REPAIR, INSTALLED WRONG PART AND/OR BROKE COMPUTER CONTROL MODULE PLUS OVERCHARGED 150% PHILADELPHIA Pennsylvania Author: gladwyne, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Luquillo Auto Repair PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania

May 12 2017
DAVES TRANMISSION SOUTH KNOXVILLE,TN SCAMMERS KNOXVILLE Tennessee Author: knoxville , Tennessee Mechanics: DAVES TRANMISSION KNOXVILLE , Tennessee

May 12 2017
A Transmission Gorge Lopez The company was not professional. Baldwin Park CA
Author: Baldwin Park, California Auto Mechanics: A Transmission Nationwide

May 11 2017
Just Brakes Horrible work performed, fraud and false promise Phoenix AZ Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Mechanics: Just Brakes Nationwide

May 10 2017
General Auto Maintenance Mr. Lee Ford ,owner, The worst mechanic shop in Virginia Beach Virginia Beach Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Auto Mechanics: General Auto Maintenance

May 09 2017
Prestige Payment Systems Deceptive Fraud Money Stealers Killing One Small Business At A TIme Washington Nationwide Author: pottstown, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Prestige Payment Systems Nationwide

May 09 2017
Aamco Destroyed my car Patchogue New York Aamco destroyed my car Author: Shirley, New York Auto Mechanics: Aamco Patchogue , New York

May 05 2017
AFA Locksmith Huntsville, Al. Ripped off old woman. They quoted me a price on phone (I had my plumber call) which was $25.00 for base call all the way up to $49.98, which I agreed to. My plumber was there and he heard this, when they arrrived, he told me it would be $ $162.00, I tried to tell him , but finallyecause I was alone, cold and wet, I told him to pen my car. It took him all of 3 minutes to do so. Huntsville. Internet Author: Harvest, Alabama Auto Mechanics: AFA Locksmith Huntsville, Al. Internet

May 05 2017
Stealth Trailers Warranty is a farce Bristol Indiana Author: Fort Saskatchewan, AB, Alabama Builders & Contractors: Stealth Trailers Bristol, Indiana

May 05 2017
moto hub parts oil hub parts Author: D'iberville, Mississippi Motorcycles: moto hub parts Internet

May 04 2017
George Dickinson George Dickinson They did a good job fixing my brakes on my camaro but the manager westley was a rude jack a** Union city Georgia Georgia
Author: Tyrone , Georgia Auto Mechanics: George Dickinson Union City , Georgia

May 04 2017
Delta Gas Main street West Orange NJ Gas station will steal from you. Openly commit fraud west orange New Jersey Author: New Jersey Auto Mechanics: Delta Gas Main street West Orange NJ west orange, New Jersey

May 01 2017
PHY'S AUTO REPAIR Tyler Phy Charged me 320.00 but only did some of the auto repair. Rickman Tennessee Author: Crossville, Tennessee Auto Mechanics: PHY'S AUTO REPAIR Rickman, Tennessee

Apr 29 2017
Lopez Auto Car repair extortion and theft Napa California Author: Napa, California Auto Mechanics: Lopez Auto Napa, California

Apr 27 2017
AMT Diesel Performance and Repair The owner Wendell sold me a blown motor.Swore up and down it ha 80000 low miles and was a good engine.Took it to my mechanic to install in my truck.Three Diesel techs looked it over and immediately deemed it unusable and in need of rebuild.Confronted owner of AMT and was told to (((redacted))) and hung up on me. Escondido California Author: Yucaipa, California Auto Mechanics: AMT Diesel Performance and Repair Escondido, California

Apr 25 2017
House of Brides Orland Park Illinois. -manager Joanne We wasted $264. On a bridesmaid dress for my daughter to wear at my sons wedding. It came in 3 sizes to big for her. Orland Park Illinois Author: Morris, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: House of Brides Orland Park Illinois. -manager Joanne Orland Park , Illinois

Apr 22 2017
Mike's Quality Auto Michael Lovins Ruined my vehicle Cumming Georgia Author: Cumming, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Mike's Quality Auto Cumming, Georgia

Apr 21 2017
PC richards and Sons PC Richards participates in CONSUMER FRAUD brentwood ny Author: kings parl, New York Kitchens: PC richards and Sons

Apr 18 2017
All My Sons Moving Nashville quote one price end up three times more when you get bill Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving Nashville Nashville, Tennessee

Apr 18 2017
Belle tire roseville Brought truck in for 4 new tires and an alignment. Price 500dollars. Roseville Michigan
Author: Warren, Michigan Auto Mechanics: Belle tire roseville Roseville, Michigan

Apr 18 2017
Speedy Lube Had a tune-up done to my car put in the wrong spark plugs Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Speedy Lube Philadelphia, Pennsylvania