Your Search | mechanics moto ab hadley & sons boyd hadley

Oct 09 2015
Pomsky Perfection Sick Puppy Boyd/Eau Claire Wisconsin
Author: Wisconsin Pet Shops & Supplies: Pomsky Perfection Boyd, Wisconsin

Oct 08 2015
Jonny's towing & recovery Inc this company charged me $304.00 to tow my sons car to Aztecas auto repair which is a 15 minute ride. I got a call from Aztecas who related the tow company broke the tire rod and the wheels were turned the wrong way and visible scratches under the car from where they tried pulling it. Johnnys refused to listen to the mechanic and told me they weren't paying the damages! Lombard Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Towing: Jonny's towing & recovery Inc Lombard, Illinois

Oct 08 2015
Aamco transmissions Rip offs Starting off with the owner not taking the time to call me with periodic updates of information on my vehicle as well as when it would be ready. I had to call in every time and the owner responded back like I was causing a big inconvenience for him. After that they pushed my pickup date three or four times without informing me why they had to do it. So I finally get my car and the guy charges me double the price which was about 4,000 dollars!!! He's the owner for Christ sake he only has one job and that's to make sure the customer doesn't get ripped off with prices or overcharged which definitely happened. Lies, time and money wasted my vehicle was in better condition prior to me coming there which is pathetic! El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Mechanics: Aamco transmissions El Paso, Texas

Oct 07 2015
Tireman Avoid Mahopac New York Author: Mahopac, New York Auto Mechanics: Tireman Mahopac, New York

Oct 05 2015
Jd Byrider Decatur Mechanics ripoff Decatur Illinois
Author: Champaign, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Jd Byrider Decatur Decatur, Illinois

Oct 05 2015
Cliff Boyd Thief, Cheat, Swindler, Con-Man, Liar Alpharetta, Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Investment Brokers: Cliff Boyd Alpharetta, Georgia

Oct 04 2015
All My Sons Movers Milwaukee They will cancel on you last minute and lie to your face about it. Cudahy Wisconsin Author: Hartford, Wisconsin Moving Companies: All My Sons Movers Milwaukee Cudahy, Wisconsin

Oct 04 2015
JAX AUTO MART, INC. DAVID HEDQUIST Lied/Deceived $150.00 Jacksonville Florida
Author: jacksonville, Florida Auto Mechanics: JAX AUTO MART, INC. Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 03 2015
Modern Promos/John Boyd Booked me for an event that was already being executed by another company and nobody will return my calls about it. UNORGANIZE UNPROFESSIONAL CAN'T GET IN CONTACT WITH ANYBODY Internet Author: beaver dam, Arizona Modeling & Talent Agencies: Modern Promos/John Boyd Internet

Oct 02 2015
Honest-1, Jeff-Manager Mis-diagnosed Diagnosis Denied, Refused Refund Daytona Beach Florida
Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Auto Mechanics: Honest-1 Daytona Beach, Florida

Oct 01 2015
McGlinch & Sons roofing, construction, leaky, irresponsible, junk, holes, debris, unresponsive, awful, fail Farmington Hills Michigan
Author: Dearborn, Michigan Home Improvements: McGlinch & Sons Farmington Hills, Michigan

Sep 30 2015
St. Elizabeth Hospital Belleville Illinois Rita Boyd, Dr. James Leon Jablonski, Dr. Travis Whitehead, Dr. Josiah Moulton, Dr. Katie Awat The Fiduciary Helpers At it again Belleville Illinois Author: Belleville, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: St. Elizabeth Hospital Belleville Illinois Belleville , Illinois

Sep 28 2015
Rad Rick Designs Rick Boyd aka Richard A Cushman stole my 70 Mustang convertible original equipt, along with 2nd 302 engine and 15 thous cash.Sold all parts for cash & never did any work to my car Ojai California Author: Burbank, California Auto Repair Service: Rad Rick Designs Ojai, California

Sep 25 2015
Kaldoche A THIEF- A LIAR - DISHONEST - TO AVOID AND CHOOSE A DEALERSHIP INSTEAD Helena Montana Author: California Auto Mechanics: Kaldoche Helena, Montana

Sep 25 2015
All My Sons Moving Charges at the last minute, lots of damage to my possessions and missing items Phoenix, Az. Nationwide Author: Orient, Ohio Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving Nationwide

Sep 25 2015
All My Sons of SW Florida All My Sons Fort Myers, Jetloop Way Trashed my Content, Late, Over Charging, Not responsive, Horrible Service Fort Myers Florida
Author: Naples, Florida Moving & Storage: All My Sons of SW Florida Fort Myers, Florida

Sep 23 2015
Alan Baltes, AB Media Publishing, LLC; Did not perform publicist service requested, will not issue a full refund! Beware, actors! Los Angeles, California Author: Norcross, Georgia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Alan Baltes Los Angeles, California

Sep 19 2015
Mark Odoski Auto Repair I was ripped off twice by Mark Odoski Daytona Beach Florida Mark Odoski ripped me off too Author: Daytona beach, Florida Auto Mechanics: Mark Odoski Auto Repair Daytona Beach, Florida

Sep 19 2015
Toms discount air and auto repair Simple break inspection gone wrong! Leesburg Florida Author: Leesburg, Florida Auto Mechanics: Toms discount air and auto repair Leesburg, Florida

Sep 17 2015
Pheasant Run Apartments Liz DemayEdward Rose and Sons property management Breach of Landlord responsibilities lafayette Indiana Author: rocky river, Ohio Property Management: Pheasant Run Apartments lafayette , Indiana

Sep 16 2015
Capital one credit cards Getting credit card offers in my sons name. McLean Virginia ... Author: N/a, Connecticut Banks: Capital one credit cards Nationwide

Sep 12 2015
Scotties auto Burnt me Pawtucket Rhode Island Author: Cumberland , Rhode Island Auto Mechanics: Scotties auto Pawtucket, Rhode Island

Sep 11 2015
Firestone Complete Auto Care Firestone's Mechanics Caused the Catastrophic and Total Loss of My Family Vehicle Greensboro North Carolina Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Firestone Complete Auto Care Greensboro, North Carolina

Sep 11 2015
Gulftech Engines Inc. Gulftech Engines and Transmissions Machine Shop needs to close down Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: Gulftech Engines Inc. Houston, Texas

Sep 10 2015
Tires plus Waldorf maryland Waldorf Maryland Author: La plata, Maryland Auto Mechanics: Tires plus Waldorf maryland Waldorf, Maryland