MEDIACOM CABLE AND INTERNET, Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Mediacom Cable and internet,
There may be more specific results for "Mediacom Cable and internet,"
For more specific results for "Mediacom Cable and internet,"
Showing 1-25 of 457,808 Found Reports For more specific results for "Mediacom Cable and internet,"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
Lincoln Academy high school This company is where I paid to get my high school diploma. Now I'm currently denied from employment from city,state jobs, colleges won't accept this diploma. I have tried to get higher educated jobs and the only thing that stops me from going further is my diploma gets denied! Houston Texas Author: Keizer, Oregon Adult Career & Continuing Education: Lincoln Academy high school Houston , Texas

May 28 2017
Michael Costigan First-page.comKey Bridge Inc. Sue Costigan Michael Costigan scammed our company out of $15,000. Nothing he promised did he even have the expertise to do. Crystal Lake Illinois Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Michael Costigan Crystal Lake, Illinois

May 28 2017
David M Dummett LLC David Dummett Dave David David Dummett, LLC 1155 F St NW, STE 1050 Washington D.C., 20004 Phone: 202-559-8563 Email: info@daviddummett.com After Knowing this guy ten plus years I loaned him money for his company and he ran off to Canada Vancover British Columbia Author: McLean, Virginia Alternative Health: David M Dummett LLC Internet

May 28 2017
Bingo Hall KEPT MY WINNINGS BUT THEY MORE Internet Author: Winter Haven, Florida Casinos & Cardrooms: Bingo Hall Internet

May 28 2017
ecs ecigshop fraudulent charges Internet Author: erie, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: ecs ecigshop Internet

May 28 2017
Silka Eye Relief never ordered but charged California Author: Urbana, Illinois Eye Care: Silka Eye Relief Internet

May 28 2017
Ecomaxx sent sample order and then sent additional orders and charged $ without consent St. Petersburg, Florida 33742 Internet Author: Carlsbad, California Attorney Generals: Ecomaxx Internet

May 28 2017
Keurig Fraud Waterbury Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: Keurig Internet

May 28 2017
Vlamourous skin cream Vlamourous skin cream is a total lie. Internet Author: West Columbia, South Carolina Skin Care: Vlamourous skin cream Internet

May 28 2017
IC Travel Plus charging a monthly fee for services I never agreed to. Internet Author: Quartz hill, California Travel Services: IC Travel Plus Internet

May 28 2017
Insurance king / founders insurance Quoted price for 3 months at $85 plus processing $12 total $97. Then I get cancelation notice. I called they said Ithey was only 2 months not 3. Basically they told me to prove it. I didn't realize I needed to record my phone calls. In short, they lied and ripped me off. The representative that sold me the insurance no longer works there. So too bad for me. Now I have no insurance. Great way to treat a vet. Illinois Author: Ft.Wayne, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Insurance king / founders insurance Internet

May 28 2017
evelina 14603east Moncrieff place suite100,Aurora,Co 80011 ordered the trial for face cream months ago, i didn't like it so i canceled the order sure enough the next month $97.41 was taken from my cc. i called they did put it back in , get this the next month same thing, called again money was return this happened 3 times. one time they took 2 payments . i was so mad. on 5/13/17 went to bank yep they took it again i called that day and they put back money and guess what ? yesterday found out from back on5/13 they issued me cream. today i tryed calling the phone number doesn't connect now. wtf. i am getting a lawyer involved now who happens to be related . i will be seeking punitive damages. Aurora Colorado Author: wilkins twp, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: evelina Nationwide

May 28 2017
MICHELLE PERANIO AKA GUMBYMCCABE ON EBAY False Advertising and Theft of Monies Paid TUCSON Arizona Still? Author: TUCSON, Arizona Clothing Stores: MICHELLE PERANIO TUCSON, Arizona

May 28 2017
Signature Pools and Spa Erasmo Flores Fraudster steling money from people wanting pool. Arlington Texas
He Finished My Pool He Has Other Contract Jobs To Finish. Author: FRISCO, Texas Pool Builders: Signature Pools and Spa Arlington, Texas

May 28 2017
AMERICAN CLEANING AND RESTORATION INC. AMERICAN CLEANING AND RESTORATION CHIMNEY SWEEPS. Michael Carofano Unlicensed Chimney Contractor Illegal Telemarketing and Chimney Scam Operation New York Lindenhurst New York
Author: Queens, New York Cleaning Services: AMERICAN CLEANING AND RESTORATION INC. Lindenhurst, New York

May 28 2017
federalfundingprogam indivdual houston Internet Author: houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: federalfundingprogam Internet

May 28 2017
Avanti Avanti eye creamAvanti skin cream Order free eye cream trial and free skin cream trial May 6. On May 20 was billed 89.97 and 85.97. I did NOT order this product I only wanted the trial. Contacted the company they told me there was nothing they could do. Nationwide Did you forget? Author: Rocheport, Missouri Eye Care: Avanti Nationwide

May 28 2017
Okolona Septic Tank Service Send out inspectors and they insert their Unprofessional opinion to potential buyers louisville Kentucky Author: shepherdsville, Kentucky Property Management: Okolona Septic Tank Service louisville, Kentucky

May 28 2017
gfe monkey this web sie stole my friend picture, photoshop it , then put it on their website. when we ask gfe monkey to remove the photos, then refused to do it Internet Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: gfe monkey Internet

May 28 2017
Reliable Resin DL TheuneDonald TheuneScale Visions Reliable Resins not delivering on orders Internet Author: Oceanside, New York On-Line Business: Reliable Resin Internet

May 28 2017
dating.polyamorydate.com Dating polyamory date, they promise to find women for you to stare a polygamy relationship but when you make your profile they manipulate your information and only put what they thing people it's gone like and not what you want, for example if you only w Manipulation of personal information. Internet
Author: West Hollywood, California Adult Web Sites: dating.polyamorydate.com Internet

May 28 2017
Shirley Kayczan Ipbhuskydogs Shirley asked for a 300$ downpayment for a sibérien husky. Once sent she dropped off the face of the globe. I can no longer reach her as she seems to change phone numbers and email addresses very frequently. The puppy was to be born over z week ago , poking did was to contact me with an update but no word from her. I can not reach her either. Airdrie Alberta Author: Wabush, Alabama Dog Breeders: Shirley Kayczan Airdrie , Alberta

May 28 2017
James Carr, James Car, Ray Loom and Mystery Shopper Providers Association I unexpectedly received an email alerting me that my first payment was on it's way to me to become a Walmart secret shopper. My first right, yeah right?!? Well , on 5/26/17 I received a fedex at my door, no signature required, as noticed, it was just lying on my doorstep. I opened it and found a cashiers check for 995.00. Made out in my name. Inside also was a letter our a set of instructions as to what, how quickly to do it and what and to whom to forward money and gathered information to. Michigan and Conroe, Texas Nationwide
It's a scam - good thing your bank caught it Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: James Carr Nationwide

May 28 2017
Thornton Cable Fraud, Fake, Theft Thorton Colorado Author: Plain City, Ohio Television Parts & Services: Thornton Cable Colorado

May 28 2017
Anchor Your Assets Lease Guaranty Jasper USA, Inc Irvine Kevin Jackson H.E.L.P. Corporate Leasing New York and Los Angeles Hazel Mary Jay Stole My Hold Deposit To Apartment Complex Internet Nationwide Author: Laguna Niguel, California Credit Services: Anchor Your Assets Internet