Your Search | meineke car care center #1074

Jul 01 2016
bioderm in arlington texas BIODERM skin care and laser center They charged me 1600.00 to remove my wifes facial melasma spots using lasers. After 1.5 yrs my wife looks the same !! Total rip off , lost 1600.00 and lasers do hurt unlike what they claim !! Please do not give your money away ! They will also finance for you because they know people do not carry 1600.00 in their pockets !!! They promise the world , they do not know what they are doing. Staff is constantly changing, and no one seems to coordinate with the doctor who is the owner along with his wife, who convinces you , that they will remove your facial spots. As long as you sign, they promise you the world. Stay away from Bioderm. You will notice NO changes , the only change is that you will pay 100.00 every month for the next 2 years !!!!! arlington Texas Author: arlington, Texas Misc. Health Specialists: bioderm in arlington texas arlington, Texas

Jul 01 2016
Auto gallery Gainesville GA J & J Financial Group Withheld important information regarding car until after documents were signed Gainesville Georgia Author: Buford, Georgia Auto Dealers: Auto gallery Gainesville GA Gainesville , Georgia

Jul 01 2016
prestige auto service aka D A auto repair T Corp. company failed to payoff balance on traded car brooklyn New York Author: west babylon, New York Auto Dealers: prestige auto service brooklyn, New York

Jul 01 2016
CVS Caremark Pittsburgh Wareouse CVS Caremark distribution center located in Pittsburgh made the biggest possible error.  Pittsburgh Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Virginia Drugstores: CVS Caremark Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
ocean Skin Care (venofye, Truffoire) Hard sell, potentially dangerous product Chatsworth,Ca california Author: carmel, California Health Spas: ocean Skin Care Chatsworth,Ca,

Jul 01 2016
Revita Beau Deceptive Scammers! Santa Ana CA Author: WESTLAND, Michigan Eye Care: Revita Beau Internet

Jul 01 2016
Dan Murphy Murphys Auto Center Unleashed Performance, Hot Rod Garage Sewell New Jersey Author: Shamong, New Jersey Auto Mechanics: Dan Murphy Murphys Auto Center Sewell, New Jersey

Jul 01 2016
Zoom Car Wash Did not provide acceptable car wash after speaking to their unbelievably rude attendant Bessemer Alabama Author: Capitol, Alabama Car Washes: Zoom Car Wash Bessemer, Alabama

Jun 30 2016
VIP Auto VIP Augusta Maine Damaged electrical components of car and left wheel stud in brake shoe: Drunk or Stoned? Augusta Maine
Author: Maine Auto Mechanics: VIP Auto Augusta , Maine

Jun 30 2016
Victoria's Compassionate Nursing care management Sent fake bills to lawyer to get paid without my knowledge when I hired her company. No invoice. Millstone New Jersey Author: Barneget , New Jersey Home HealthCare: Victoria Millstone, New Jersey

Jun 30 2016
E-Z Auto Finance Company FIrst of all I am a grandmother with grandchildren and an 86 year old mother I have to get from place to place and also get to work each day and needed a dependable car very bad so as I searched for cars to buy I went to cargurus website where I found the type of car I was looking for. Georgia Author: Woodland, Alabama Auto Dealers: E-Z Auto Finance Company Marietta , Georgia

Jun 30 2016
Ms. Enterprise says I damaged a Jeep that I rented in August 2015. I never rented a Jeep from them; it was an economy car. They have now posted me on a No Rent List. These people are just wrong and it seems this happens too many times to other people who rent from the,. Houston TX Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise car rental Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Bavarian Body Works Claims to perform services on your car they didn't really perform, shady lazy company. Atlanta Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Bavarian Body Works Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 29 2016
Ken Garff Nissan Ken Garff Nissan Orem The worst new car buying experience ever Orem Utah Author: Orem, Utah Auto Dealers: Ken Garff Nissan Orem, Utah

Jun 29 2016
new age skin care I ordered this product months ago and never heard back from them till today. It was soppose to be a free trial and the only thing I was to pay was the shipping. Instead they charge me $86.00 when I didnt order he second bottle. 1808 w 3rd st Tempe Arizona Author: RALEIGH, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: new age skin care

Jun 29 2016
Fredy Kia car dealer Internet Author: New York, New York Body Work & Repair: Fredy Kia Internet

Jun 29 2016
David j Nicodem Suv services Sold me a car that did not belong to him Maryland Author: West noriton, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: David j Nicodem Pa, Pennsylvania

Jun 29 2016
Protect my car unknown Auto Insurance and Extended car warrenty Bradenton. Florida Author: Wimauma, Florida Auto Repair Service: Protect my car Florida

Jun 29 2016
Bobby's Used Cars Robert J. Stesanchik We purchased a lemon from his used car lot!!! BOYNTON BEACH Florida Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: Bobby's Used Cars BOYNTON BEACH, Florida

Jun 29 2016
Abraxas Youth Center AYC stressful work place environment that is about cash and not the kids South Mountain Pennsylvania Author: Gettysburg, Pennsylvania Work Place Bullies: Abraxas Youth Center South Mountain, Pennsylvania

Jun 29 2016
Global auto shop. Total internet scam! Global Autoshop ,Distribution Center, 15902 Halliburton RdHacienda Heights, California 91745USA Stay away! Total internet scam! Selling $5 merchandise fir$200. Completely falsely advertised . Van nuys, hacienda heights, california Internet Author: Wall, Alabama Auto Parts: Global auto shop. Total internet scam! Internet

Jun 29 2016
Americas transmission Experts This company charged me for a FREE diagnostic test all they did was take my transmisson apart they did NOT fix my car houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Americas transmission Experts houston, Texas

Jun 29 2016
Student Debt Agency National Student Debt AgencyFederal Student Debt AgencyStudent Loan Forgiveness Center I was called by this company asking me if I needed help with my federal student loans.  san diego California Author: san diego , California Telemarketers: Student Debt Agency san diego, California

Jun 29 2016
Stepping Stones child development center I take my child into daycare Tuesday -Saturday every week. Instead of automatically being allowed to have her come those days you are required to sign them up during the week for Saturday care which isn’t a problem and I do every week.  newport news Virginia Author: Virginia Preschools: Stepping Stones child development center newport news, Virginia

Jun 29 2016
EyeVibe Laura DonnerAspect Beauty $180+ charged for sample!! Internet Author: Brimley, Michigan Eye Care: EyeVibe Internet