Your Search | meineke car care center #359

Aug 28 2016
Funding way , MaxCarLoan For some strange reason i was scrolling through my spam and saw the email that regrettably opened and fell for the scam. 40% my fault but they have my social security number and that scares me Internet Author: Houston, Texas Car Financing: Funding way , MaxCarLoan Internet

Aug 28 2016
Scott A. MacLeod Beware of Scott McCleod bogus Phoenix attorney. I hired Scott and paid him in full to handle the filing of a simple Quadro split for my ex husband and my 401k. I provided him with all the packets and detailed instructions to complete same day. He promised me he would attend to immediately and that he would have it completed within 30 days. Despite my countless requests for over 3 months now, Scott refuses to provide me any status updates or any proof he has done anything he promised. I have notified him that I longer need his services and to have my check ready for me to pickup since he clearly has not done anything...again with no response. After hearing about this horrible experience my ex husband took care of our Quadro within two weeks. I am now reporting Scott to the state bar and filing a lawsuit if I do not get my refund this week. Beware of this scam artist! Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Scott MacLeod Arizona

Aug 28 2016
Rent a center Ames iowa Author: Sheldahl, Iowa Rental Stores: Rent a center Ames iowa Iowa

Aug 28 2016
NHE National Health Educators NHE- National Health Educators- PMFS Position- BEWARE Aliso Viejo California Author: Brooklyn, New York Health Care Education: NHE National Health Educators Aliso Viejo, California

Aug 28 2016
Car Wash USA Car Wash USA -- Where the Customer is Always Wrong Southampton Pennsylvania
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Car Washes: Car Wash USA Southampton, Pennsylvania

Aug 27 2016
Encante Beauty Collection Anti-Aging Serum & Eye Wrinkle Reduction This company will not work with you even if the product doesn't work and causes rashes and eye puffiness Santa Ana Internet Author: Stoneville, North Carolina Eye Care: Encante Beauty Collection Internet

Aug 27 2016
Revitalize age defying skin serum, renew rejuvenating eye cream Crooked California Internet Author: Townsend, Massachusetts Eye Care: Revitalize age defying skin serum, renew rejuvenating eye cream Internet

Aug 27 2016
Magic Mesh Internet Impossible to contact company Wallingford Connecticut Author: Tucson, Arizona Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Magic Mesh Internet

Aug 27 2016
Globe Motors - Spokane or Globe Motors LLC (7910) Dark and Deceptive Car And RV Dealer And Employees Spokane Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Trailers: Globe Motors - Spokane Spokane, Washington

Aug 27 2016
Budget Rent A Car Budget Rent-A-Car Price-gouging for gasoline Orlando Florida PLEASE Do This! Author: Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Rent A Car Orlando, Florida

Aug 27 2016
Usave Car Rental Tom McDonnell Usave Car And Truck Rental Thomas Mcdonnell Usave Deceptive- evasive- unorganized -avoidance Buyer Beware Ridgeland Mississippi Author: Washington Car Rentals: Usave Car Rental Tom McDonnell Ridgeland, Mississippi

Aug 26 2016
Carite of fort myers, Brite financial 1991 got ripoff on car lease. please help Fort Myers Florida Author: fort Myers, Florida Auto Dealers: Carite of fort myers, Brite financial

Aug 26 2016
Auto line, LLC Salesperson was Chris, owner/mgr on premises is Argentine, can't recall name. Lied about value and condition of car they sold me for 10K. Said it's worth 15K. It's actually worth 7K. I put 3K down, 17% interest was best they could do they said. After 5 payments, my payoff is 13K and the new battery they,said they put in is actually old and damaged, the engine ceased up and needs new and breaks faulty too. They charged fees tag/registration and title but then again for registation. Im out my downpayment, my car and now my pay off is 13K after 5 payment +my down? Scam artist dishonest crooks! Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto line, LLC Hallandale Beach, Florida

Aug 26 2016
Sanford-Brown any school that claims its an accredited school and will get you an ultrasound tech position, medical assistant license Sanford-Brown Medical Assistant Ultrasound Tech Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Health Care Education: Sanford-Brown Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Economy Rental Cars Worst Car Rental Experience in my Life Orlando Florida Author: Somewhere, Missouri Car Rentals: Economy Rental Cars Orlando, Florida

Aug 25 2016
carnation auto group car nation auto group deceptive... selling cars with rigged up engines. cars make it just a couple miles off the lot then the engine blows. north benton Ohio
Author: beaver falls , Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: carnation auto group north benton, Ohio

Aug 25 2016
Carnes Motor Company Texas City Auto Brokers Company repossessed 2007 Ford Taurus, lied about whereabouts of car, refused to accept $1664.00. pay-off, honoring Texas Law Right of Redemption South Houston Texas I Just Love It Author: Galveston , Texas Auto Dealers: Carnes Motor Company South Houston, Texas

Aug 25 2016
JD Byrider / Automotive Buying a ford free star mini van from them. Always in the shop and costing us time and money. It has been going on for 1-1/2 yr. Now. Every week it is in there shop I spoke with the management. I have placed a complaint with the corporate. Office no response. Please HELP us we have 5 kids to take care of and don't have the money to keep taking it back for repairs. It's junk. Columbus Ohio Author: Plain city, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: JD Byrider Columbus , Ohio

Aug 25 2016
Revi Spa Revi spa serum Revispa rapid repair face cream Pretends to be Amazon BUT IS SCAM auto-ship scheme DO NOT RESPOND!! Internet
Author: New York, New York Eye Care: Revi Spa (Ryan) Internet

Aug 25 2016
Senior Soul Mates. com Our Time This company falsely represents the payment arrangement to join. They advertise that it will be $10 month and you and you can cancel at any time. They are full of scammers that contact you from Nigeria and other places. No security filters at all. Then you call to cancel and they tell you the payment is NON REFUNDABLE. This is clearly a scam. No other site makes you pay for something you can't use. Now I've paid them $119.95 to SCAM other unsuspecting people. Their call center is operated by foreigners who barely speak English. They are rude and blame the consumer. Miami Beach Florida Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Dating Services: Senior Soul Mates. com Miami Beach, Florida

Aug 25 2016
Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Sales manager Max Rosado gave myself and mother a false pretense in signing car loan contract. Contacted General Manager and director of Operations but no results concerning the matters. We was lied to about car loan contract we signed. Lilburn Georgia Author: Lithonia, Georgia Car Financing: Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Lilburn, Georgia

Aug 25 2016
Payless Car Rental Told I need Loss of Use insurance Las Vegas Nevada Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Sales People: Payless Car Rental Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 24 2016
The center for counseling and wellness Roberta bogle LPC Medicaid needs to audit this company. They seem to be amassing assets and billing a huge amount of medicaid services.  North myrtle beach. South Carolina Author: North Myrtl Beach , South Carolina Mental Health: The center for counseling and wellness

Aug 24 2016
Dusty Old Cars The Great deceiver Stephan condondemetraky took our car on consignment and fraudulently said he did six thousand dollars in unauthorized repairs and billed us and stole our car. Nashua New Hampshire Author: Dover, New Hampshire Motor Vehicle: Dusty Old Cars Nashua, New Hampshire

Aug 24 2016
twisted metal auto body port richey I was purchasing an auto we agreeded on a price I told them I wanted to have it inspected first when I finished having it inspected I returned to twisted metal and was told the person who traded in the car wanted it back because the car that they traded for had engine problems. When they showed me the car nothing was said about it being a trade in and when I tryed to speak to them about the car I was treated very rudely.Guess they changed their mind about the price. port richey Florida Author: port richey, Florida Auto Dealers: twisted metal auto body port richey port richey , Florida