Your Search | meineke car care center #359

Sep 04 2015
SoCal auto body Robbie Brand racing, Robbie Brand Kept my car outside for 18 months, took $2k deposit, never did job, damaged car Barstow California
Author: Manteca, California Body Work & Repair: SoCal auto body Barstow, California

Sep 04 2015
Payers autosmotive after spending over 1000.00 my car to fix a.c my car is worst. I noticed engine light on owner told me not their fault tucson Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Auto Mechanics: Payers autosmotive tucson, Arizona

Sep 04 2015
Thifty Rental Car Thrifty.com; DTG Operations; Dollar.com; David: Counter person who handled our transaction Downsized and Duped by David! Albuquerque New Mexico Author: San Diego, California Car Rentals: Thifty Rental Car Albuquerque, New Mexico

Sep 04 2015
straight talk you buy an unlimited phone, text and data plan $45 per month. then you run out of data. when you talk to them tgey tell you there is no data plan. its on the card that you buy! they apologize for that. tell them its false advertising theu dont care. unknown Nationwide Author: knoxville , Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Toyota Motor Credit Corp Toyota Financial Services TFS NO REFINANCING, NO LOYALTY TO EXISTING CUSTOMERS, STUCK WITH HIGH RATES Nationwide Author: Fitchburg, Massachusetts Car Financing: Toyota Motor Credit Corp Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
U.S.A Auto Sales Brent i traded in my 2014 dodge charger , i only owed 10,000 dollars, i recieved a 2007 lincoln with 118,000 on it which i was under the impression that , the car was a little under 15,000 , i was running late for work so i wasnt able to go over paper work and signed i had to leave i ask them can i get my orginal plates to my dodge charger because i was sitting a little over 6 hours just to look at cars , i did indeed pick the lincoln car , but wasnt aware about the price , my husband stayed over while i left out and went to work, they told him since he was my husband that it was fine for him to sign my paper for me , they let me drive off the lot , with no paper work nor insurance, just so they could keep my dodge charger lawrencville Georgia Author: snellville , Georgia Auto Dealers: U.S.A Auto Sales lawrencville , Georgia

Sep 04 2015
Broadway motors Broadway auto group sold me wrecked car then tried to keep money owed,and called threatening me dallas Texas Author: Fort smith , Arkansas Auto Dealers: Broadway motors dallas, Texas

Sep 04 2015
Ray laethem dealeship Charge for work on my car ,that did not need to do. Grosse Point Michigan Author: sterling hts, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Ray laethem dealeship Grosse Point, Michigan

Sep 04 2015
Miravie Skin Care Miravie Eye Cream Credit Card charged $174.90 plus $10.90 shipping Casper Wyoming Author: evansville, Indiana Bait-and-Switch: Miravie Skin Care Casper, Wyoming

Sep 04 2015
Travel center of america shop Incompetent service Troutdale Oregon Author: Troutdale, Oregon Auto Mechanics: Travel center of america shop Troutdale , Oregon

Sep 03 2015
Martin Chevrolet (Torrance,CA) WARNING: DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR HERE!!! California Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Auto Inspection: Martin Chevrolet (Torrance,CA) Torrance, California

Sep 03 2015
Offroad armor Jd murray Lied and never produced the product. And hasnt returned money after saying he did. Falcon Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Car Parts & Accessories: Offroad armor Internet

Sep 03 2015
Hartford Casualty Insurance Co. The Hartford, Hartford Auto Insurance Hartford Casualty Insurance Co. clearly failed in its duties to me, its Client Hartford Connecticut
Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Car Insurance: Hartford Casualty Insurance Co. Hartford, New Mexico

Sep 03 2015
Micro Center sold me a defective laptop on 12/19/13, when it crashed 5 months later they said the harddrive died, so they fixed it. Then just 15 months later it crashed again but this time I am told the cannot fix it because Sony stopped making the parts and I needed to come pick up my $720 piece of trashlaptop.  Duluth Georgia Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Computer Stores: Micro Center Duluth, Georgia

Sep 03 2015
CONSUMER DIRECT WARRANTY SERVICES Around the Spring of 2008 I purchased an extended warranty for my car for $ 1200.00 upfront; no payment plan. I received the booklet, wallet card, 800 number, email, everything.Months later I needed an inexpensive repair to my car but was told it was no extended warranty company REDDING CALIFORNIA Author: LILBURN, Georgia Auto Warranty: CONSUMER DIRECT WARRANTY SERVICES redding, ca,

Sep 03 2015
Farmers Insurance Company Foremost Insurance group is a RIP OFF I was assaulted and my car was vandalised because I file claim with Farmers and Foremost insurance Co. Cincinnati, Ohio Nationwide Author: Norwood, Ohio Insurance Companies: Farmers Insurance Company Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
Holiday Cruise I received a sales call from my home and i thought it was bill collector from Synchrony Bank. I called back so i could take care of the matter and was redirected to Holiday Cruise Line in Florida. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Cabazon, California Cruise Ships: Holiday Cruise Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 03 2015
Logic Skin Care stole money from my bank account, will not refund all SanAnna Internet Author: Asheboro, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Logic Skin Care Internet

Sep 02 2015
PRIDE AUTO SALES, LLC PRIDE AUTO, A&A GARAGE, EARL TUCKER, ALICE M. MCGRAW Lied about car, lied about warranty, Lied about repairs SAN ANTONIO Texas Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Auto Dealers: PRIDE AUTO SALES, LLC SAN ANTONIO, Texas

glasses USA Internet Author: Deltona, Florida Eye Care: glasses USA Internet

Sep 02 2015
Advanced Eye Care Center eye doctors, optometrists. phoenix Arizona Author: Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Advanced Eye Care Center phoenix, Arizona

Sep 02 2015
American auto group Tres hermanos auto sales Ripped me off! Sold me a car that had a bad transmission Miami Florida Author: Delray beach, Florida Auto Dealers: American auto group Miami, Florida

Sep 02 2015
La Creme Skin Care Commited Fraud San Diego California Author: Outlook, Washington Beauty Salons: Unusual Rip-Off: La Creme Skin Care Internet

Sep 02 2015
Americas Best Eyeglasses Contact Lens Exam Fraud lacey Washington Author: Grapeview, Washington Eye Care: Americas Best Eyeglasses lacey, Washington

Sep 02 2015
Union Acceptance Company UAC, Monroe, NC ICARSNOW.COM DOES NOT REPORT TO THE CREDIT BUREAU!!!!! Monroe NORTH CAROLINA Author: Concord, North Carolina Car Financing: Union Acceptance Company Monroe,