Your Search | meineke car care center #782

Apr 28 2016
,US forklift, AKA ,USF, AKA (Distribution Center USA, They robbed me by taking my money and no job in return. houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: US forklift houston, Texas

Apr 28 2016
CareMed Pharmaceutical Services REVIEW: CareMed clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with CareMed Pharmaceutical Services. CareMed employees are trained to build relationships, be positive, interactive, and most of all, listen carefully. Listening is emphasized as key to high quality customer service at CareMed. *UPDATE: CareMed Pharmaceutical Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
A Professional Specialty Pharmacy Author: Lake Success, New York Pharmacies: CareMed Pharmaceutical Services Lake Success, New York

Apr 28 2016
Thrifty Car Rental Thristy Misrepresented Facts and Required me to purchase unneeded Insurance Panama City,Panama International Author: Clifton, Virginia Car Rentals: Thrifty Car Rental Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Concept Auto, Inc. Payless Car Sales Run, Beware, Frauds, Crooks, Don't go here Miami Florida
Can You Help Us Help You? Author: MIAMI, Florida Auto Dealers: Concept Auto, Inc. Miami, Florida

Apr 28 2016
West Coast Auto Sales ON 5180 Holt Boulevard, Montclair, CA 91763 WEST COAST AUTO SALES IS A RIP-OFF & A SCAM!!! DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM WEST COAST AUTO SALES YOU WILL GET THE WORSE LEMON IN YOUR LIFE. MOST OF THEIR CARS ARE REPOS. AND AUCTIONED GARBAGE! THESE GUYS Lied to me on the Financing APR, did not give me the clutch promised, wasted my 72 hours so I can't return the car and cost me about $12,000 in 3 weeks! Montclair, California Sam Hijazi | President at Westcoast Auto | WCA WEST COAST AUTO Author: North Hollywood, California Auto Dealers: West Coast Auto Sales ON 5180 Holt Boulevard, Montclair, CA 91763 Montclair, California

Apr 28 2016
Car Delivery USA All day auto transport I booked my car for transport6 weeks early. They quoted price of $795 so of course I locked in with them. Three days before pick up, they call to tell me it will be $250 more!! Coral Springs Florida Author: Bourne, Massachusetts Auto Transporters: Car Delivery USA Coral Springs , Florida

7, Report #1302037

Apr 27 2016
Trend Financial Fraud Committing, Lying, Forging, Nothing is off limits with this company Etibicoke Ontario Then you will have no problem letting me listen to it. Author: Ottawa, Ontario Car Financing: Trend Financial Etibicoke , Ontario

Apr 27 2016
Lyt Derma/ Auara Lux, Dermalux, AGH Center Fitness, Complete Heal, Max Fit Goals, revive Liars, rip off artists, unethical, slimy, cheaters, prey upon the public Nationwide Author: Rancho Santa Fe, California Alternative Health: Lyt Derma/ Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
NJ Cure Auto Insurance Rip Offs/Misleading Princeton New Jersey Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Car Insurance: NJ Cure Auto Insurance Princeton,

Apr 27 2016
Xactcall, Bluewater LLC, Paul Flannery, Kirk Nethercott Fraudulent Phillipines Call Center, Horrible Call Center Reps, Will Under-Deliver Reno, San Francisco, Phillipines Nevada, California Author: Houston, Texas Telemarketing Companies: Xactcall Reno, Nevada

Apr 27 2016
Thrifty Car Rental of Wilmington, North Carolina Dollar Rent A Car , are Theives with Tire Scams and others Wilmington North Carolina Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Thrifty Car Rental of Wilmington, NC

Apr 27 2016
Lake County Auto Mall They sold me a car that was junked and Rec in Texas and told her Island and the VIN numbers showing that the car was a Black Range Rover and I have a white Range Rover with that I bought from them Clermont Florida Clermont Florid Author: Clermont, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Lake County Auto Mall Clermont Florida,

Apr 27 2016
Car Max Car Max bad service and call cust a lier Ft Worth Texas Author: NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Car Max

Apr 27 2016
Green action lawn care Cussed me out and refused to pay me for work i did for him Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Liars: Green action lawn care Internet

Apr 27 2016
RevitaRx and le jeune This is NOT a free trial!! Will not refund money! They are careful to use correct wording so you will order! RIP OFF! Don't bother unless you want to pay almost 200$ for small containers!!! What a JOKE!!!! Internet Author: Vandalia, Illinois Adult Care Facilities: RevitaRx and le jeune Internet

Apr 27 2016
Jang Health Group I ordered a trial size for $4.95 -30 days later they charged my account for $93.92. New York NewYork, 10011 Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Eye Care: Jang Health Group Internet

Apr 27 2016
Dr Pepper Center Dallas Star Plano Ice Rink Plano Ice Rink, TX Free from Hustle in Plano Ice Rink Plano, Texas Texas Free from hustle in Plano ice rink Author: Irving, Texas Customer: Dr Pepper Center Dallas Star Plano Ice Rink Plano, Texas

Apr 27 2016
budget car rental buyer beware seattle Nationwide Author: la canada, California Travel Services: budget car rental Nationwide

19, Report #1302098

Apr 27 2016
remotesremotes.com 66 Main Street Suite 2457. Farmingdale, New Jersey 07727 elder fraud!I believe this is a case of elder fraud. I had ordered for my 88 yr. old mom, 2 remote keys for her honda civic 2010. I had called directly to assure they recevd the correct car model and year..I have e-mails from the company confirming the keys that i had purchased were applicable. When I recv'd the keys, i then , with my mom, went to our local locksmith.Main St. Lock, located in Hackensack Nj, who cut both keys at a charge of $45, per key. However, the remote to turn the car off and on,did not work and couldn't be programmed!The cut keys statreted the car, but the remotes did not work.. Farmingdale, New Jersey Author: ORADELL, New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: remotesremotes.com . Farmingdale,, New Jersey

20, Report #1302076

Apr 27 2016
Hot Mama's Mobile Car Wash & Detailing Patrick Miranda Manager /Owner He Pat came to detail and paint my grand-daughters car and a full detail , done in two parts to detail las vegas Nevada Author: henderson, Nevada Car Washes: Hot Mama's Mobile Car Wash & Detailing las vegas, Nevada

21, Report #1302063

Apr 26 2016
Salvation Army Family Store North Platte, NE I bought used car for $1,500 that turned out to be junk (needs motor replaced) North Platte Nebraska Additional Information - Captain Tony Bowers responds to my email Author: North Platte, Nebraska Specialty Stores: Salvation Army Family Store of North Platte, NE North Platte, Nebraska

22, Report #1301990

Apr 26 2016
HaggleMe.com; Haggle Me Classic Autos; Haggle Me; Steven Glanton Haggleme.com misrepresented a car they sold to me and refuse to issue a refund Internet Incredible! Author: Texarkana, Texas Auto Dealers: HaggleMe.com Internet

23, Report #1301993

Apr 26 2016
Luxory AutoMax Owner Jimmie 20yr Professional Con-Artist/Price Cheat ,Gouger, Tinley Park Illinois
Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Car Financing: Luxory AutoMax Tinley Park, Illinois

24, Report #1301977

Apr 26 2016
ENTERPRISE CAR RENTAL MISLEADING BUSINESS PRACTICES, LOUSY QUALITY CARS, ONE QUOTE THEN DIFFERENT CHARGE ALLEN Texas Author: Dallas, Alabama Auto Rentals: ENTERPRISE CAR RENTAL ALLEN, Texas

25, Report #1301954

Apr 26 2016
okie express auto was warr acres, OK Damaged my new car Warr Acres Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Car Washes: okie express auto was warr acres, OK Warr Acres, Oklahoma