Your Search | meineke car care center #782

Jul 13 2014
eBay Motors David Spencer is a fraud trying to sell me a car then asking for more money!! Internet Author: Bridgeport, Washington Auto Shipping Companies: eBay Motors Internet

Jul 13 2014
sherriann robinson craig and her good friend nora i was suppose to move i sold my car lexus gs 400 i have 2 boys i was in need of a place to live i was despert i thought i had help but they lied they took money from me an my church thinking they where the landlords an assoc when really all the this time it was sherri an nora i sold my car so i can stay in a hotel but that ended up in the hospital with blood pressure 187-177 then on 9th 223-177 during all this i believe in these people who took advantage of me an my kids we are out of a place to live i had to pay my sons friends mother to keep my babyson so he won't be on the street i cryed so bad that im all cryed out they sent false text to me pretented to be the landlord i told the church i would be moving in my place but i didnt huh this world can be a cruel evil evil place full of greed a those who dont care then they text me to say i could pick my money up at western union but that was fraud to they scam me when i needed help the most i dont no what i need to do but im hurt so hurt i have no where to live my boys are out in the street an no where to go charlotte North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina Liars: sherriann robinson craig charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 13 2014
THRIFTY CAR RENTAL, CANCUN AIRPORT THRIFTY CAR RENTAL STAY AWAY FROM THRIFTY CAR RENTAL, CANCUN AIRPORT!! Cancun Airport Cancun Author: Valley Stream, New York Auto Rentals: THRIFTY CAR RENTAL, CANCUN AIRPORT Cancun Airport, Select State/Province

Jul 13 2014
Hertz Rental Car when using Priceline Online Hertz via Priceline advertizing is a scam. You never get what they promise Nationwide
Author: Plymouth, Michigan Car Rentals: Hertz and Priceline Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Firefily Car Rental Hertz Worst Service philadelphia pennsylvania Nationwide Author: surprise, Arizona Limousine Services: Firefily Car Rental Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Columbia Care aka Patriot Care, aka CC Nevada, aka Columbia Care Nevada, aka Great River Growers, aka Columbia Care New York, aka Columbia Care Delaware, aka Constitution Care Nicholas(Nick) Vita, Michael Abbott This company is defrauding unsuspecting entrepeneurs out of their Medical Marijuana businesses using Ponzi scheme tactics. Greenwich Internet- New York Author: Boston, Massachusetts Financial Services: Columbia Care Internet

Jul 13 2014
Boston Cosmetic Center Dr Edwin Ishoo Performed Hi Def Vaser Lipo and I never saw him again Boston Massachusetts Author: boston, Massachusetts Mental Institutions: Boston Cosmetic Center Boston, Massachusetts

Jul 13 2014
Hertz Rental Car Hertz Rental Car Scam antioch California Author: pittsburg, California Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Rental Car antioch, California

Jul 12 2014
Michelle Naasz St Jude Medical Center Michelle Naasz St Jude Medical Center Dr James L Benoit MD Fullerton California Author: Miami, Florida Emergency Medical Services: Michelle Naasz St Jude Medical Center Fullerton, California

Jul 12 2014
Car Camera Direct steals your money Miami Internet Author: Bay Point, California Cameras & Video: Car Camera Direct Internet

Jul 12 2014
Safari Motors Illegal Repossession of Car Pasadena Texas Author: Texas City, Texas Auto Dealers: Safari Motors Pasadena, Texas

Jul 12 2014
One Stop Auto Care They charged me $746 for repairs they never made . Guaynabo Puerto Rico Author: Guaynabo, Alabama Auto Repair Service: One Stop Auto Care Guaynabo, Select State/Province

Jul 12 2014
Copley's RV Hobe Sound, Florida Used car genre Hobe Sound, Florida Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, Alabama Camps & Campgrounds: Copley's RV Hobe Sound, Fl Hobe Sound,Fl, Select State/Province

Jul 12 2014
44 Auto Mart 44 Automart 44automart.com www.44automart.com Would not give me pricing information and monthly payment information unless I signed a paper agreeing to BUY TODAY IF APPROVED. Classic car salesman tactics, bait and switch, also after I said I'd put $3,000 cash down they asked and give your truck as a trade in? LOL!!! Louisville Kentucky Author: New Albany, Indiana Auto Dealers: 44 Auto Mart Louisville, Kentucky

Jul 12 2014
Enterprise Car Rental Enterprise Rent-a-Car Car Damage Rip-Off Minot North Dakota Author: Round Rock, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Car Rental Minot, North Dakota

Jul 12 2014
RACHEL MAGADAMS scam ,,they called my phone from Columbia district number,said the government is issued out to hundreds of people 7,000 dollars in how ever you want it....Scam,Be careful they don't care about you, Washington District of Columbia Author: Lancaster, California Miscellaneous Companies: RACHEL MAGADAM Washington, District of Columbia

Jul 12 2014
Columbia Care LLC, aka Columbia Care Nevada LLC, aka Patriot Care LLC, aka Columbia Care Delaware LLC, Nicholas Vita,Michael Abbott Directors/Partners Defrauded Medical Marijuana entreprenuers out of their business by Ponzi scheme tactics Greenwich Internet- NY Author: Boston, Massachusetts Investment Brokers: Columbia Care LLC Internet

Jul 12 2014
Riteway auto Jason and mike They both are rude first I was shopping for a new car Jason got me in a 02 Ford Explorer that had electric problems vehicle ran but started shutting off on me whyll drivingso I called Jason lied and told me that the vehicle didn't have any problems so once I was told that the vehicle wasn't suppose to be sold at all the Ford dealer said I called riteway asap I talked to Mike and Jason to let them know the problem I was cussed out for nothing I ask them could they put me in another vehicle they said no I had for vehicle for over a year I pay a note on it bi week it's not fair that I pay 200 a month on a vehicle that don't run 600 is to much for a 02 Ford Explorer anyway Jason told me that it's nothing he can do so I said how you can't he lied the whole time about everything vehicle don't run and I'm out of money Nationwide Author: detroit, Michigan Auto Dealers: Riteway auto Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Drivers auto woodlands tx Sterling ridge kuyekendal Total rip off do not take your care to these a**holes charged me $1200 and then didn't do the job or refund m money Woodlands Texas Author: Spring, Texas Auto Mechanics: Drivers auto woodlands tx Woodlands, Texas

Jul 11 2014
ebook pro The internet Marketing center ebookpro...just say No Internet Author: oklahoma city, Oklahoma Computer Marketing Companies: ebook pro Internet

Jul 11 2014
LONGWOOD KIA Stan Portaresco SAID MY CAR WAS RE-POED WHILE TRYING TO MAKE A DEAL LONGWOOD Florida Author: SANFORD, Florida Auto Dealers: LONGWOOD KIA LONGWOOD, Florida

Jul 11 2014
Budget Rent A Car of Alaska Budget Rent A Car, Juneau, Alaska Budget sends me a bill for damages 2 weeks after I return vehicle. Juneau Alaska Author: Wrangell, Alaska Auto Rentals: Budget Rent A Car of Alaska Juneau, Alaska

Jul 11 2014
National Truck Group National Truck Funding Kept My Insurance Check and Refused to sell truck after 1 year period Gulfport Mississippi Author: Toqerville, Utah Car Financing: National Truck Group Gulfport, Mississippi

Jul 11 2014
WIN Hyundai EL MONTE RIP OFF - BAD CAR - LEMON - NOT GOOD - BAD TRANSMISSION - EL MONTE Nationwide Author: Hesperia, California Motor Vehicle: WIN Hyundai EL MONTE Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Consumer Tax Relief, Consumer Tax relief (New York) Consumer Tax Relief Only Relieves You of Your Money! They are like a shady car salesmen and a 50's diner waitress. Newport Beach, CA and New York Office Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Consumer Services: Consumer Tax Relief Nationwide