Your Search | meineke econo lube #4097

1, Report #1322046

Aug 11 2016
Meineke Killed Engine Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Meineke Raleigh, North Carolina

Aug 08 2016
Meineke Car Care Center Another motor was installed without notifying us first and the Ford Expedition failed emissions after we were told the emissions test would be no problem. Clinton Maryland Author: Clinton, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Meineke Car Care Center Clinton, Maryland

Jul 22 2016
Groovy Automotive Groovy Lube Will not repair vehicle after acknowledging damage was caused during original repair Austin Texas
Author: ROUND ROCK, Texas Auto Mechanics: Groovy Automotive Austin, Texas

Jul 21 2016
Jiffy lube gig harbor Isaiah, Christopher, Josh Did not do there jobs had to come back to have them fill all my oils vacuum my truck and then get told I was a bad customer for complaining about my services slammed my truck door on my leg I've never had this happen to me in my life ! Gig harbor Washington Author: gig harbor, Washington Oil Companies: Jiffy lube gig harbor Gig harbor , Washington

Jul 20 2016
MEINEKE CAR CARE CENTER RACIST TOWARDS BLACK FEMALES DENVER COLORADO What the heck... Author: ERWIN, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: MEINEKE MUFFLER DENVER, Colorado

Jul 16 2016
Scotts econo lube and tune off Arcadia ave Citrus Heights ca Had AC compressor clutch changed and they never flushed system so it has blown 3 times and now has blown everything behind the compressor Citrus Heights California Author: Citrus Heights , California Auto Repair Service: Scotts econo lube and tune off Arcadia ave Citrus Heights ca Citrus Heights , California

Jul 07 2016
Jiffy Lube, Mario, Angel Broken Battery and Dipstick after oil change Diamond Bar California Author: Chino Hills, California Auto Mechanics: Jiffy Lube Diamond Bar, California

Jul 06 2016
Mobil 1 Lube Express They change my oil on my 2013 Infiniti FX45 which lead to me throwing a rod in my engine from lack of oil leaving me with $10,000 in damaged Grand Prairie Texas Author: Glenn Heights, Texas Oil Companies: Mobil 1 Lube Express Grand Prairie, Texas

Jul 05 2016
Cherry Creek Express Lube & Automotive - Kendrick He was rude and assumed I did not know what I was talking about when I complained. Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Service Stations: Cherry Creek Express Lube & Automotive Denver, Colorado

Jun 28 2016
Meineke car care center Rip off. snellville Georgia Author: snellville, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Meineke car care center snellville, Georgia

Jun 18 2016
Jiffy Lube Service Center # 2994 extreme price gouging PORT ORCHARD Washington Author: port orchard wa, Washington Oil Companies: Jiffy Lube Service Center # 2994 PORT ORCHARD, Washington

12, Report #1311948

Jun 17 2016
Paradise Auto sales Paradise Lube and Oil, Paradise Auto center Ripped off my under age son illegaly grants pass Oregon Author: cave junction, Oregon Auto Dealers: Paradise Auto sales grants pass, Oregon

Jun 15 2016
Speed Lube Speed Lube overfilled my oil Canton Illinois Addendum to Speed Lube Overfilled my oil Author: Canton, Illinois Oil Companies: Speed Lube Canton, Illinois

Jun 13 2016
Jiffy Lube 1 Quart of oil after oil change scam Plantation FL and Eads TN Nationwide Author: Florida Auto Mechanics: Jiffy Lube Nationwide

Jun 09 2016
Meineke Crooked Mechanic. Fixes one thing and another magically breaks right after fixing problems. Fenton Missouri Author: Fenton, Missouri Auto Repair Service: Meineke Fenton, Missouri

May 30 2016
Jiffy lube Stripping oil drain plug Reno Nationwide Author: Reno, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Jiffy lube Nationwide

May 24 2016
Jiffy Lube 1111 William Cannon Austin, Tx. 78748 Ruined engine by stripping drain plug and not telling me. Austin Texas Not Possible.... Author: austin, Texas Auto Security: Jiffy Lube Austin, Texas

May 17 2016
Havoline express lube Bad service Tucker Georgia Author: Georgia Auto Repair Service: Havoline express lube Tucker, Georgia

May 09 2016
Jiffy Lube Okeechobee Blvd Took my car for oil change AC was working perfectly at time of oil change, the tech suggest freon he went ahead and added the freon and came back 2 hrs after to tell me that the compressor brake and will cost me almost $600.00. How come when my AC was working PERFECTLY. I took my car only for an oil change not for them to put extra freon and brake my AC, plus wanting to charge me for what they brake. I will even call the news if I have to. Okeechobee Blvd West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Oil Companies: Jiffy Lube West Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 27 2016
CT Auto repairs and Lube Express A mechanic here stole the platinum from my catylitic converter and they knew I was moving 3,000 miles away Medford Oregon Author: Phoenix, Oregon Auto Repair Service: CT Auto repairs and Lube Express Medford, Oregon

Apr 25 2016
Jiffy Lube # 2073 Employees # 90325 90325 610061 88206 90325 Very rude and didn't treat me nor my car with respect Bothell Washington Author: Tumwater , Washington Auto Parts: Jiffy Lube # 2073 Bothell , Washington

Apr 21 2016
Meineke Car Care Deceptive practices, HORRIBLE HORRIBLE Svce, Will break & charge you Aberdeen New Jersey Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Auto Repair Service: Meineke Car Care Aberdeen, New Jersey

Apr 10 2016
Havoline Xpress Lube (North Florida Lubes, Inc.) Grease Door Jams? No, Steal Customer Items Including Handgun! ALTAMONTE SPRINGS Florida
Author: Altamonte Springs, Florida Auto Repair Service: Havoline Xpress Lube ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, Florida

Apr 08 2016
Meineke Oil change from **** Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas , Nevada Auto Mechanics: Meineke Nevada

Apr 06 2016
meineke econo lube #4061 my wife takes car just oil change, they took advantage of her because she were a lady ontario California Author: ontario, California Auto Dealer Repairs: meineke econo lube #4061 ontario, California