Your Search | mel clayton ford, santa barbara

May 25 2016
Columbine Ford Rifle Colorado Author: puebli, Colorado Auto Dealers: Columbine Ford Rifle, Colorado

May 25 2016
Tresor Rare Palm Beach Snake oil salesmen. Con artists of the worst kind Palm Beach Florida Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico $$ REWARDS Offered: Tresor Rare Palm Beach Palm Beach, Florida

May 25 2016
Fura Bodyworks Fura Bodyworks tattoo-piercing, Mel Speed, Marie Scherping HUGR TATTOO nightmare, promised refund, ignored me castro valley California
Author: willits, ca, California Miscellaneous Companies: Fura Bodyworks castro valley, California

May 25 2016
DLO Media Corp and CEO Danilo Lee Waste our time and money. Fraudsters? Santa Monica California Author: Golden, Colorado Advertising Agencies: DLO Media Corp Santa Monica, California

May 24 2016
Tim's Ford Glass Removed windshield and replaced Winchester Tennessee
Author: Tullahoma, Tennessee Body Work & Repair: Tim's Ford Glass Winchester, Tennessee

May 24 2016
The Missing Piece Barbara Batsavage Barbara Batsavage, Owner RESOLD PAID ITEMS, REFUSING TO REFUND MONEY Tampa Florida Author: Port Richey , Florida Furniture & Furnishings: The Missing Piece Barbara Batsavage Tampa, Florida

May 23 2016
UVS PreLitigation UVS litigation Litigation Scam Nationwide Author: Santa Cruz, California Lawyers: UVS PreLitigation Nationwide

May 23 2016
YP Marketing Solutions The Yellow Pages YP ,Yellow Pages, Advertising in Yellow pages is a rip off! 13690 Riverport Dr-Ste 200 Maryland Heights, Missouri 63 Nationwide Author: Santa Rosa, California Advertising Agencies: YP Marketing Solutions Nationwide

May 23 2016
Radiant Eye Serum / Skin Lush / Royal Serum Offered a ATrial of a product only to charge my account $200 2 weeks later Downey or Santa Ana california Finally Found An Address Author: Long Beach, California Drug Manufacturers: Radiant Eye Serun / Skin Lush Internet

May 23 2016
ADR Specialty Group - Barbara Beatty Barbara Beatty w/ ADR Specialty Group is a THIEF and SCAM ARTIST Glendale, AZ & Moswcow, ID Idaho Author: Paisley, Florida Credit Card Fraud: ADR Specialty Group Moscow, Idaho

May 22 2016
Inherentbeauty HR-cream Bait and switch ad on Facebook using Christie Brinkley product and Dr. Oz to get you to think it's her product you're ordering . Called to cancel and the rep was very rude and condescending Santa Ana Ca Internet Author: Saratoga , California Health Spas: Inherentbeauty Internet

May 22 2016
New Brilliance Cream this was suppose to be a trial offer for a anti aging cream for 29.95 , but soon after there were 2 different charges to my account totalling almost $180.00 that was not authorized by me nor was it mentioned when ordering their product Rancho Santa Fe CA Author: Morristown, Tennessee Pharmacies: New Brilliance Cream Internet

May 21 2016
Heritage Ford Sisk Rd Modesto CA Heritage Ford Sisk Rd Modesto CA Charge me $1800 for AC repair but didn't fix it modesto California Author: salida, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Heritage Ford Sisk Rd Modesto CA modesto, California

May 21 2016
Meader Chrysler Ford Given a worthless Shopping Card of $300 Commerce Texas Author: Cooper, Texas Auto Dealers: Meader Chrysler Ford Commerce, Texas

May 21 2016
Skin Optics and Eyessentials Skin Optics and Eyessentials on Face Book Ordered Trial Sample for $4.95 and was billed $94.00 and $69.00 for two products every month until I caught it on my cc. Santa Ana, CA Internet
Author: Fayetteville , North Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Skin Optics and Eyessentials Internet

May 21 2016
New Brillance New Brillance Rancho Santa Fe California Author: Neenah, Wisconsin Eye Care: New Brillance Rancho Santa Fe, California

May 21 2016
Inherent Beauty Nexacell Ignored cancellation Charged Bank Acct. $88.79 Santa Ana California Author: Kings Mountain, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Inherent Beauty Santa Ana, California

May 20 2016
Flawless Mango/Flawless Garciina The product doesn't work, I send bottles back when they arrive, next month here they come again! I just checked my checking account and they are taking a total of $160.93 each of the past three months from my account! I am on a fixed income Santa Ana California Author: Onaway, Michigan Telemarketers: Flawless Mango/Flawless Garciina Santa Ana, California

May 19 2016
WQN I purchased $100.00 worth minutes and as of May 15,2016 approximately 800 minutes were left per message played at time of last call. On May 17,2016 played a message that my account was low and must purchase minutes. The customer service told me that due to inactivity in my account the remaining minutes were deleted. I vehemently opposed and told her to check my account and used few minutes in last week . Then I was told because I did not recharge my account so the balance is purged. I requested to reinstate my account as I am actively using it. The response was that as within last one year I did not purchase more minutes so my minutes expired. I was told to review the policy stated online as Terms & Condition. I did and and it does not say so. Now option is find more ripped off customers and file a class action against them to stop them scamming money. Email me at krishnagulaya@gmail.com. Let's go after them. Florida Nationwide Author: SANTA ANA, California Internet: WQN Nationwide

May 19 2016
Flagship Credit Acceptance horrible Chadds Ford Pennsylvania How Would They Know? Author: Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: Flagship Credit Acceptance Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania

May 18 2016
Cecil Atkission ford Sales * Took advantage of a elderly couple hondo Texas Author: FREDERICKSBURG, Texas Motor Vehicle: Cecil Atkission ford hondo, Texas

May 18 2016
SURPRISE FORD SERVICE DEPARTMENT DIAGNOSED FRAUDULENT, EXPENSIVE, UNNEEDED REPAIRS Surprise Arizona Author: SURPRISE, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: SURPRISE FORD Surprise, Arizona

May 18 2016
Beauty Impressions I ordered two skin care samples to try for 30 days. They charged me $97.00 without my permission. Pacoima California Author: Santa Monica, California Home HealthCare: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

May 18 2016
Skin Optics Eye Essentials I accepted the free trial offer and called to cancel, but still received another shipment and was told that I did not cancel in time. Santa Ana California Author: Scottsville, New York Questionable Activities: Skin Optics Eye Essentials Santa Ana, California

May 17 2016
Ashland Ford Chrysler Vehicle scrapyard worthy after 18,000 miles Ashland Wisconsin Author: Ironwood, Michigan Auto Dealers: Ashland Ford Chrysler Ashland , Wisconsin