MEMBERS EDGE HBS BILLING SERVICES ILD TELESERVICES AT&T Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Members Edge HBS Billing Services ILD Teleservices AT&T
There may be more specific results for "Members Edge HBS Billing Services ILD Teleservices AT&T"
For more specific results for "Members Edge HBS Billing Services ILD Teleservices AT&T"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
Account Now Debit card Accountnow Froze account and after 25 days no replacement card and account not yet rectified. All my deposits are on hold San Ramos California Internet Author: Homestead, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Account Now Debit card Internet

Jul 25 2017
DEAFUSA.org Fraudulent, deceptive. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Security Services: DEAFUSA.org Internet

Jul 25 2017
Amazon double billing monthly prime membership Nationwide Author: New York, New York Shipping & Handling: Amazon Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Verizon I have not been a customer of verizon for over a year, yet money is being taken from my bank account for services they are not providing me. Verizon requires a pin number or that I go to Verizon 15 miles away when I am stuck to a bed and immobile. Verizon is claiming that they are unable to reset pin number to an account that they manage to ensure I am not longer being billed illegally and unfairly and that I am refunded the number payments they have been taking from my account without my consent. I chatted on the phone and online with customer support and they claimed they can't help me. Nationwide Author: Wolcott, Connecticut Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Teesony Wrong size shirt Detroit Michigan Teesony Author: Houston, Texas Printing & Copy Services: Teesony Detroit, Michigan

Jul 25 2017
Vine vera The saleswomen told me the skin care care product was 99 dollars but it showed up 108 on my card. The two products that I bought at the kiosk burned my face! They also never informed me on their strict no refund policy. Cerritos California in the Cerritos mall. Nationwide Author: Cypress, California Bait-and-Switch: Vine vera Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Woodmont Summer Camp at Lifetime Boca Negligent Summer Camp Boca Raton Florida Author: Florida Camps & Campgrounds: Woodmont Summer Camp at Lifetime Boca Boca Raton, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Nissian auto Bought a Nissian leaf. Car has 36000 miles. In May 2017. June of 2017 One month. Latter car is at Nissian dealer Oxford AL DIAGNOSED with bad battery. No warranty. Even though I purchased extended warranty Nissian knew this. Vehicles should have been recalled they had bad battery's when they were sold new Now I gave 4 years of payments And no car It has been at the Dealer 5 weeks no repairs performed. Bad. Car company Nissian Tenn Nationwide/worl Author: Talladega, Alabama Auto Dealer Repairs: Nissian auto Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
William F. Schmude Bill Schmude Big Schmude Did not pay for work performed at his rental home, 2717 Ackley, Westland MI 48186 Canton Michigan Author: Waterford, Michigan Electrical Services: William F. Schmude Canton, Michigan

Jul 25 2017
Skinny Me Chocolate SkinnyMe Chocolate Repeated Billing After Cancellation/Shipments Not Received/Emails Ignored Internet Author: Webster, New York Gourmet stores: Skinny Me Chocolate Internet

Jul 25 2017
Marc Weber DDS Marc Weber Dentist,Marc Weber dds,Weber Dentist,Marc E. Weber If you have been to Marc Weber Dentist and his Dental practice, before you file a police report with the Red Bank Police. It's not Marc Weber dds but the new owners as of 2006, Poller and Marin also have complaints with the State Board of Dentistry vs Poller & Marin not Dr. Mariner and contact Marc Weber dds and he's there to help. Dr. Marc Weber has no the following judgments or malpractice Red Bank New Jersey Author: Manalapan, New Jersey Dental Services: Marc Weber DDS Red Bank, New Jersey

Jul 25 2017
Global Travel International Worldwide, Inc Global Travel Worldwide FRAUD Maitland Florida Author: Albany, Georgia Travel Services: Global Travel International Worldwide, Inc Maitland, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Grant Department US Treasury----Contact David Morris 201-632-5913 ext. 1007 I have to send $200.00 dollars to receive $9,000.00. The $200 is subtracted from the money and then refunded to me. District of Columbia Washington D. C. Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Cash Services: Grant Department US Treasury Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
TCI Long Distance Quadrupled my rate, ignores emails, loses payments, and has absolutely no customer service Long Beach California Author: Hinesburg, Vermont Telephone Companies: T C I Long Distance Long Beach, California

Jul 25 2017
High Definition Window Cleaning Nice But Not Very Dependable Lago Vista Texas Author: Austin, Texas Cleaning Services: High Definition Window Cleaning Lago Vista, Texas

Jul 25 2017
Source One 360 Source One 360 will not pay for IT services provided at Outback Steakhouse! Fitchburg Wisconsin Author: Jefferson Hills, Pennsylvania Computer Service & Repair: Source One 360 Fitchburg, Wisconsin

Jul 25 2017
Ibex Tumbler I paid shipping for a cup that was in an ad as free. 2 weeks later the company charged an additional $43.13 without authorization. When I called them, they told me that I agreed to this in the original order. I was offered a discount on the charge or a second cup for free, or I can pay to return the cup at my own expense and they will refund $39.95, so i would still have paid $15 for nothing. Internet Author: Surprise, Arizona Bed & Bath: Ibex Tumbler Internet

Jul 25 2017
Mechanic at JD Byrider, General manager, and corporate Refuse to fix the car Mishawaka Indiana Author: Niles, Michigan Auto Dealer Repairs: Mechanic Mishawaka, Indiana

Jul 25 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates i ordered 2 samples of products,the total was $10.00 &it was paid at the time the order was placed!! Sherman Oaks California Author: nephi, Utah Skin Care: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 25 2017
West Penn Power TERRIBLE CONSUMER ASSISTANCE Greensburg Pennsylvania Author: Small town, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: West Penn Power Pennsylvania

Jul 25 2017
First Coast Financial Matchmakers Mike Singles Val Singles val@wholesaletradelines.com (904)210-8428 mike@wholesaletradelines.com (904)864-8828 (valsingles2016@gmail.com is what the other person on ripoff report had listed) Fax: (866)563-4083 SCAM, SCAM, SCAM Jacksonville Florida Author: USA, Other Credit & Debt Services: First Coast Financial Matchmakers Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Viking Managment client services I was contacted by someone from Viking managment stating they were taking over solid ground clients the person who I spoke to name was Anothny on Febuary 27th 2017 I was told they would be taking over the two companies that I was making payments to pay off my my two loans . I made monthly payments to Viking managements they took monies out of my account each month . I recieved a refund check from solid ground financial Viking managment took those monies also . One day I found out Viking managment was shut down I was left wondering what to do and where did my money I had paid to them went to? I recieved a letter from one of the creditors Viking managment was suppose to paying it stated that my account was gonna be charged off. So where do I go from here feel like I'm at a lost and all my hard earned money is lost. Internet Author: Rialto, California Credit & Debt Services: Viking Managment client services Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Aspen Dental Charged 4X more for basic fillings than the signed, agreed upon price, after the fact. Medford Massachusetts Author: Somerville, Massachusetts Dental Services: Aspen Dental Medford, Massachusetts

Jul 25 2017
david block Zero integrity lies and a victim attitude hamburg New York Author: orchard park , New York Family Services: david block hamburg , New York

Jul 25 2017
ACE CASH SERVICES pcs-department Docket Number: 9587711 Case File #: JC -484161 Past Due Amount - $975.25. Accounting Department of Ace Cash Services has marked this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. The total outstanding amount has been overdue and you have ignored multiple requests to make payment. The legal proceedings and amount which the court orders, amounting to $3931.08 must also be paid, in addition to the *debt*. If you take care of this out of court then we will release the clearance certificate from the court and we will make sure that no one will contact you in future.!!! Get a load of this B.S. they be tryin to get.If you want to resolve this matter contact us thru email or call us within 48 hours at +1-(347) 332-0564 between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EST). No City information was supplied. No State information was supplied. Nationwide
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: ACE CASH SERVICES Internet