Your Search | merchants' credit guide co..aka cfb financial,iii llc

Jul 29 2014
EPPICARD -NY scam billing from MDS/MSFT*BILLING. 800MSBILL1 Nationwide Author: Washington, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: EPPICARD -NY Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Power Traders Press PUMP and DUMP, Scammers Melville Internet Author: Brokenarrow , Oklahoma Financial Services: Power Traders Press Internet

Jul 29 2014
Small Engine Shop Fred Hagaman Held captive in a non-cancellable unfair lease by a vendor while they repeatedly steal money from our small business. Madisonville Texas Author: Madisonville, Texas Credit Services: Small Engine Shop Madisonville, Texas

Jul 29 2014
Cajun Celtic LLC Brian aumi, jack, josh scam artists riverside Missouri Author: parkville, Missouri Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Cajun Celtic LLC riverside, Missouri

Jul 29 2014
dr. Robert downey He gave us an invalid credit card number for services rendered and hasn't returned calls Hawaii Author: Kailua, Hawaii Boat Brokers: dr. Robert downey Select State/Province

Jul 29 2014
NHALER rip off agian New Jersey New jersey Author: Maryland Credit Card Fraud: NHALER Internet

Jul 29 2014
lobel financial charged my wife and I 3773.18 to finance us and we was financed for 9299.50 on a 12, 361 with a 3k down .went to another dealership and they said that's no way we should have gotten charged that much and they only reported that we payed Anaheim California Author: Palmdale, California Car Financing: lobel financial Anaheim, California

Jul 29 2014
Infofree.com Fraud Warning, Credit Fraud, Buyer Beware and Terrible Customer Service Omaha Internet Author: Chino, California Computer Marketing Companies: Infofree.com Internet

Jul 29 2014
Wholesale Merchant Processing Scam, misrepresentation, untruthful, hides facts, acts like they are our current processor Beaverton Oregon Author: Klamath Falls, Oregon Credit Card Processing Companies: Wholesale Merchant Processing Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
US Bank National Association I purchased a $25 Mastercard Gift Card. When tried to use it for the first time it came up as CARD NOT ACTIVATED.  Internet Author: fort wayne, Indiana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: US Bank National Association Internet

Jul 29 2014
American Street Machine Mark Dann of All Points Group, LLC. never and refused to give titles after receiving money for the vehicles ordered and paid for. He demanded more money after he shipped vehicles. When we contacted DMV for releasing the titles, he sued DMV! the case has gone to Civil Court in Orange County. la Puente California Author: La Puente, California Auto manufactures: American Street Machine la Puente, California

Jul 29 2014
H. Randal Wilson Universal Consulting ServiceCVI, Prestige Publications, Midnite Sun Records, assertive Advertising, Southern Credit This company scammed my husband and I out of $25,000+ for the development of my invention. I made numerous trips to the office and paid for patent searches and other materials. Once we got to the end of the project and it seemed we were ready to prototype, they pressured me for a cashiers check and I made a final visit to the office to find it abandoned. Lafayette and Corporate headquarters, Metairie, Louisiana
Author: Zachary, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: H. Randal Wilson Lafayette , Louisiana

Jul 29 2014
Second Chance Financial Tom Wallace This Company is a ripoff Oswego Illinois Author: Blandon, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: Second Chance Financial Oswego, Illinois

Jul 29 2014
GE Capital Bank/ Synchrony Bank Wal-mart Store Card/ Wal-mart Credit Card Theft by Deception, Lies, Harrassment, FCRA Violations Draper Utah Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: GE Capital Bank/ Synchrony Bank Internet

Jul 29 2014
Lendmark Financial Services Inc. trying to make me pay for something without any explanation Covington Georgia Author: Summerville, South Carolina Auto Dealers: Lendmark Financial Services Inc. Covington, Georgia

Jul 29 2014
MY VANILLA DEBIT CARD PREPAID debit card company DOTSON,GEORGIA Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: K ly kellen Internet

Jul 29 2014
Anthony Morrison /Duvera Financial PMI I signed up for one on one mentoring with PMI, but I never received it. They told I just invested $3100. Internet Author: Loma Linda, California Tutoring: Anthony Morrison /Duvera Financial Internet

Jul 29 2014
Retail online Credit card fraud ring! Folcroft Pennsylvania Author: Texas Credit Card Fraud: Retail online Folcroft, Pennsylvania

Jul 29 2014
Delbert Services Corporation Cash call and Western Sky I browed a $1000.00, they said $1500.00 but I received on $1000.00 Been paying 198.00 Since 01/2013. I have paid 3762.00 thus far, So they have made 2762.00 off me not including the $1000.00. I cant do it anymore. Please Help! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Financial Services: Delbert Services Corporation Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 29 2014
Central Credit Services/Sallie Mae Mona Davis and her supervisor are ridiculously rude, BUT there was an upside to the convo Jacksonville Florida Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Collection Agencies: Central Credit Services/Sallie Mae Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
ACS Incorporation They are threatening to lock me up and throw away the key! Internet Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Financial Services: ACS Incorporation Internet

Jul 29 2014
CDL Rental TX Weatherford aka CDL Rental TX, SCAM Beware of CDL Rental TX Weatherford aka CDL Rental TX. Total Joke & Horrible Service CDL Rental TX. Failed the air brake test. I had to reschedule & it put me past my 90 days. I was told their equipment was up to date but it was old, falling apart & worn out. Weatherford Texas
Author: Springtown, Texas Truck Rentals: CDL Rental TX Weatherford Weatherford, Texas

Jul 28 2014
Dash Worldwide Inc AKA Dash Worldwide or Team Dash Fake Company 'hires' for Promo Brand Ambassadors but end up being Scam Artists... Austin Internet Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Dash Worldwide Inc Internet

Jul 28 2014
Wayne E. Kenney Builders, LLC Nighmare contractor Manchester New Hampshire Author: New Hampshire Builders & Contractors: Wayne E. Kenney Builders, LLC Manchester, New Hampshire

Jul 28 2014
RV Fridge House Tate's Welding and Repair This company charged my credit card $515.00 for a cooling unit for my Norcold refrigerator in my RV. As of this date almost one month later I have not received this unit.. I called on Monday and they answered my call.. On Tuesday I called back and was very upset that they didn't get back with me... The man told me that he wasn't trying to scam me and he didn't want my damn money.. However, another week has passed and still no cooling unit.. They now will not answer my calls... I have been scammed... They have my damn money as he called it but still no part .. Please these people need to be stopped... Conway Arkansas Author: Erwinville, Louisiana $$ REWARDS Offered: RV Fridge House Conway, Arkansas