Your Search | merchants credit guide co, pinnacle credit services

Sep 03 2015
Attorney Gary Tobey (Tobey & Johnston) Gary Tobey / Richard Johnston Attorney Gary Tobey of Tobey and Johnston is a crook attorney who kills HOAs Centennial Colorado Author: Englewood, Colorado Legal Services: Attorney Gary Tobey (Tobey & Johnston) Centennial, Colorado

Sep 03 2015
renuvadermskin bought trial for $4.97 and with no commitment they charged my credit card twice for $94.57 and there was no papers with the product explaining their policy and nothing on the Web sight that I saw address on my credit card statement is NV Internet Author: clarkdale, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: renuvadermskin Internet

Sep 03 2015
Paychex Inc. Never Again is My Battle Cry Rochester Nationwide Author: Walnut Creek, California Employment Services: Paychex Inc. Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
Hartford Casualty Insurance Co. The Hartford, Hartford Auto Insurance Hartford Casualty Insurance Co. clearly failed in its duties to me, its Client Hartford Connecticut
Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Car Insurance: Hartford Casualty Insurance Co. Hartford, New Mexico

Sep 03 2015
j g wentworth J g wentworth I went to them with a structured settlement the first time 0utta 12,500 i got back like 9 grand and the second time out of 12,500 i got back like around 4 grand. i feel like i was ripped off for a lot of my lawsuit money. i feel they took advantage of me because i was young and didnt know any better what can be done about this? at the time they were based in Philadelphia Pennsylvania Done About What? Author: Bronx, New York Cash Services: j g wentworth

Amora Coffee Fraudulently charged me $67.75 Internet
Author: Hempstead, New York Credit Card Fraud: Amora Coffee Internet

Sep 03 2015
Diversity Consulants Inc I settled with Diversified Consulants Inc for an account with Sprint on 06/01/2015 and account still showning open on my credit report. Called several times and was given the run around. I called Sprint and they verified that the account was paid. I am very disappointed in a company that harass you for payment and they don't record and have your information showing paid. Jacksonville Florida Author: Richmond, Texas Collection Agencies: Diversity Consulants Inc Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 03 2015
Dixon Wood Co. Jonathan Dixon woodworking, reclaimed barnwood, furniture Royal Oak, Michigan Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Furniture & Furnishings: Dixon Wood Co. Internet

Sep 03 2015
Mike Wilson, Dwight Jackson, They conned me out of 162 hard earned dollars Chicago Internet Author: spartanburg, South Carolina Financial Services: Mike Wilson Dwight Jackson, Advance America Internet

Sep 03 2015
Green Tech Imaging I received a call about trying a new toner. I would have to by 2 and get the third free and they would throw in promotional items. Porter Ranch California Author: Brooklyn, New York Printing & Copy Services: Green Tech Imaging Porter Ranch, California

Sep 03 2015
CONSUMER DIRECT WARRANTY SERVICES Around the Spring of 2008 I purchased an extended warranty for my car for $ 1200.00 upfront; no payment plan. I received the booklet, wallet card, 800 number, email, everything.Months later I needed an inexpensive repair to my car but was told it was no extended warranty company REDDING CALIFORNIA Author: LILBURN, Georgia Auto Warranty: CONSUMER DIRECT WARRANTY SERVICES redding, ca,

Sep 03 2015
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity REVIEW: SMH Records is a US-based record label. Jonathan Hay Publicity is a boutique PR Firm that only accepts a few clients a year, mostly referral-only. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success*UPDATE: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Medicine Hat, Producers: Jonathan Hay and Sabrina Hale Louisville, Kentucky

Sep 03 2015
ACS incorp/ ACE incorp Acs inc/Ace incorp Please pay with Pay Pal my cash card Internet Author: Bakersfield , California Cash Services: ACS incorp/ ACE incorp Internet

Sep 03 2015
Cash Advance inc. Associated Recovery system, National Debt Settlement Rip OFF, Fraud, Internet Author: Washington Cash Services: Cash Advance inc. Internet

Sep 03 2015
Farmers Insurance Company Foremost Insurance group is a RIP OFF I was assaulted and my car was vandalised because I file claim with Farmers and Foremost insurance Co. Cincinnati, Ohio Nationwide Author: Norwood, Ohio Insurance Companies: Farmers Insurance Company Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
Shaffer & Sons Heating & Cooling \ Air Conditioning Contractor Left my family and I with no AC for almost two weeks due to their unprofessionala work and services Scottsdale Arizona Author: Arizona Electrical Services: Shaffer & Sons Heating & Cooling \ Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 03 2015
Electrical District #3 ED3 This is unbelieveable! Maricopa Arizona Author: Maricopa, Arizona Electrical Services: Electrical District #3 Maricopa, Arizona

Sep 03 2015
U Messit we clean it Cass West Charged an arm and a leg and did a very shoddy job Edmonton Alberta
Author: Edmonton, Alberta Cleaning Services: U Messit we clean it Edmonton, Alberta

Sep 03 2015
COLORADO CHEER ACADEMY ALLSTARS (CCAA) NORM STANLEY, OWNERAMANDA NRASIEL,OWNER SERVICES NOT RENDERED FOR PAYMENTS WE MADE COLORADO SPRINGS Nationwide Author: COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado Sports Teams & Clubs: COLORADO CHEER ACADEMY ALLSTARS (CCAA) Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
MERCHANTS CAPITAL ACCESS PAUL SNEAD JOHN SNEAD STEVE BERNARDONE DECEPTIVE PRACTICES FRAUD UNETHICAL Melville New York
Author: New Jersey Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: MERCHANTS CAPITAL ACCESS PAUL SNEAD JOHN SNEAD STEVE BERNARDONE Melville, New York

Sep 03 2015
Matt Ryncarz Matthew Ryncarz Former CEO of credit-building company sentenced for $400,000 theft Alpharetta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: Matt Ryncarz Alpharetta, Georgia

Sep 03 2015
Local light house .com locallighthouse.com best of the best CROOKS california Internet Author: colorado springs, Colorado Internet Services: Local light house .com Internet

Sep 03 2015
klimaire Extremely poor product support Miami Florida Author: Bedford, New Hampshire Consumer Services: klimaire Miami, Florida

Sep 03 2015
Kraftwerk K9 Total Dog Breeder and Trainer SCAM Rochester Washington Author: Los Angeles, California Animal Services: Kraftwerk K9 Rochester, Washington

Sep 03 2015
Platinum Millennium Publishing not sure charged my credit card for something I did not authorize knowingly Garner North Carolina Got refunded Author: Nampa, Idaho Book Publishers: Platinum Millennium Publishing Nationwide