Your Search | merchants credit guide co., portfolio recovery associates, wachovia

Jul 29 2014
MY VANILLA DEBIT CARD PREPAID debit card company DOTSON,GEORGIA Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: K ly kellen Internet

Jul 29 2014
Retail online Credit card fraud ring! Folcroft Pennsylvania Author: Texas Credit Card Fraud: Retail online Folcroft, Pennsylvania

Jul 29 2014
Michael Hawkins Dorsey Law Associates Michael Hawkins I was contacted about a law suit filed against me and my wife $11,958.00 jacksonville  Florida Author: Cove City, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Michael Hawkins Dorsey Law Associates jacksonville FLA, Florida

Jul 29 2014
Anton Kreil - Institute of Trading and Portfolio Management scam, rip off, bad customer support Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Education & Learning Centers: Anton Kreil - Institute of Trading and Portfolio Management Select State/Province

Jul 29 2014
Central Credit Services/Sallie Mae Mona Davis and her supervisor are ridiculously rude, BUT there was an upside to the convo Jacksonville Florida Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Collection Agencies: Central Credit Services/Sallie Mae Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
International Recovery Associates, Inc. UNPROFESSIONAL, UNETHICAL, RUDE, Nesconset , NY 11767 Author: Matamoras, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: International Recovery Associates, Inc. Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
RV Fridge House Tate's Welding and Repair This company charged my credit card $515.00 for a cooling unit for my Norcold refrigerator in my RV. As of this date almost one month later I have not received this unit.. I called on Monday and they answered my call.. On Tuesday I called back and was very upset that they didn't get back with me... The man told me that he wasn't trying to scam me and he didn't want my damn money.. However, another week has passed and still no cooling unit.. They now will not answer my calls... I have been scammed... They have my damn money as he called it but still no part .. Please these people need to be stopped... Conway Arkansas Author: Erwinville, Louisiana $$ REWARDS Offered: RV Fridge House Conway, Arkansas

Jul 28 2014
Global Payments Inc globalpay Sudden withdrawal of $19,450 from business bank account and not paying back Nationwide Author: New York, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: Global Payments Inc Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
BGM & Associates (dba Edward Weber, Edward T Weber, BG&M Associates, BG&M Funding, Edward T. Weber Attorney at Law, Edward Weber Threatening voicemails to serve papers at work and home; SCAM Collections, Illegal and Fraudulent Company *REPORT TO FTC and Local Authorities* Riverside, California (Harasses Nationally) California Author: Texas Collection Agencies: BGM & Associates (dba Edward Weber, Edward T Weber, Riverside, Texas

Jul 28 2014
northern leasing/ future technologies I am currently being harassed by northern leasing. allentown new jersey Author: allentown, New Jersey Credit Card Processing Companies: northern leasing Select State/Province

Jul 28 2014
Macey & Aleman/ Legal Helpers Long Beach Ca. I too am A vicitim of this company. After paying all the necessary fees to file Chapter 7 bankruptcy, I find out the company has went out of business. Long Beach California Author: Compton, California Credit & Debt Services: Macey & Aleman/ Legal Helpers Long Beach Ca. Long Beach, California

Jul 28 2014
CORPORATION CREDIT BUILDERS, INC. SCAM, CHEATERS, LIARS. SCAM CHEATERS, LIARS!!! Beverly Hills California Author: MIAMI, Florida Financial Services: CORPORATION CREDIT BUILDERS, INC. Beverly Hills, California

Jul 28 2014
select recovery Jason J. Ludwig and Nicholas P.Ficarra THIEVES CONARTIST Ashland Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Auto Towing: select recovery Ashland, Virginia

Jul 28 2014
Frank LoScalzo and Associates Debt Settlement Program Fraud holbrook New York Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Frank LoScalzo and Associates holbrook, New York

Jul 28 2014
LUMA HYDRATE The company charged $4.95 for a free sample of product. It was no where mentioned that I will have to pay a recurring charge in subequent months. But they charged $ 89.95 on July 14, 2014 from my credit card. The first charge of $ 4.95 for free sample was charged on June 27. I received the free sample but nothing more. This is clear cheating, and I reuest for an action against the company which is defrauding hundreded of persons. Dont know Internet Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: LUMA HYDRATE Internet

Jul 28 2014
Dish Satellite System Dish Auto-Pay CHANGES customer's credit card info to FALSE info Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Dish Satellite System Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Next Step Recovery Housing David Francis - Founder & CEO You have a better chance of finding drugs there than getting off of them. McKees Rocks Pennsylvania
Author: Pennsylvania Misc. Health Specialists: Next Step Recovery Housing McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania

Jul 28 2014
Second Wind Consulting Took our money and provided no benefit Northhampton Massachusetts Author: Lake Wylie, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Second Wind Consulting Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Mercury insurance/Todd I bought a 2006 Nissan 350z and had an oil consumption with dealer and engine was bad took forever to have warranty co approve my claim and finally after months of arguing and with dealer help they replaced my engine with a junk yard engine that is worse and now dealer said I need engine again after consumption test again and engine burns more oil now than ever ! Mercury denied my claim and now stuck with a junk yard motor that burns more oil ! This has been the worse experience ever and now I am stuck paying for a vehicle that has an engine with no idea of mileage and burns more oil ! I bought warranty with San Mateo credit union in so San Francisco ca and they are just as guilty of mercury selling this crap of insurance to hard working people avoid mercury and San Mateo credit union !!!! Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Martinez , California Auto Warranty: Mercury insurance Oklahoma

Jul 28 2014
Data Recovery Services All Data Recovery Their claims of We stand behind our no data no fee policy is false. Claiming to be a local company is false. Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Data Recovery Services Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
JL Fencing Co. Jordan Lynch, JL Cardinal Fence. Very poor communication, Gave go a head to start project in April it is now August and I have only the posts in. Jordan Lynch never returns phone calls, texts, or emails from me and my wife. He requires money upfront and then disappears. Windsor Internet Author: Lakeshore, Other Home Improvements: JL Fencing Co. Internet

Jul 28 2014
Performant Recovery Great Lakes Higher Education GuarantyDiversified Collection Services fraudulent .misleading Lathrop California Author: Lansing, Michigan Collection Agencies: Performant Recovery Lathrop , California

Jul 28 2014
Paypal Debit Master Card Do not purchase Paypal Prepaid Debit Mater Card ! Nationwide Author: winchendon, Massachusetts Credit & Debt Services: Paypal Debit Master Card Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Direct express allowed a fraudulent charge to go thru when they were advised I didn't make the charge or authorise it. Nationwide Author: Willis, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Direct express Nationwide

Jul 27 2014
Catholic Medical Center CMC They go right to collections and report on your credit report without telling you Manchester New Hampshire Author: hooksett, New Hampshire Hospitals: Catholic Medical Center Manchester, New Hampshire