Your Search | merchants credit guide co., portfolio recovery associates, wachovia

Apr 17 2014
PS Gourmet Cooking JBEI Gourmet Rewards Made unauthorized charges to my account, $9.95 each, twice in a week. Vista California Author: Visalia, California Credit Card Fraud: PS Gourmet Cooking Internet

Apr 17 2014
bluebird made me lose my car, home, and furniture salt lake utah utah Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: bluebird Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Wakefeild and associates Harassment and won't tell you or send you anything Aurora Internet Author: Elizabeth, Colorado Collection Agencies: Wakefeild and associates Internet

Apr 17 2014
Yellowstone Capital REVIEW: Yellowstone Capital llc executive team & employees are committed to customer satisfaction. Yellowstone Capital LLC’s approach to business focused on working with merchants best interests in mind. Competitors require clients switch processing, Yellowstone Capital works with clients to get funding without switching processors. *UPDATE: Yellowstone Capital pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Yellowstone Capital isrecognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe business service.
Author: Church Hill, Tennessee Cash Services: Yellowstone Capital Internet

Apr 17 2014
worldecm.com Thomas Thompson Ordered a part from this guy first he told me it would be a couple of days. After a couple of calls he says that he had to order the part he said he had. When I asked for my money back he denied me saying he could not do it. After the back and forth I finally said that I would go to PayPal and my credit card to refund my payment he said good luck. After I got off the phone I googled him to find out this is his m.o. I'm not the first and probably won't be the last. If you can please avoid his business and name he sounds friendly at first but so does the devil. Beware! Trion Georgia Author: Houston, Texas Auto Parts: worldecm.com Trion, Georgia

Loren Byron Hough Ripped off Medical Marijuana Co-Op Palo Alto California
Author: Kelseyville, California Drug Dealers: Loren Byron Hough Palo Alto, California

Apr 17 2014
options credit Don Antle Don Pocket my money instead or distributing to my creditors Surrey British Columbia Author: Alberta Credit & Debt Services: options credit British Columbia

Apr 17 2014
BluePay Inc. Frudulent + Unethical billing and contract Naperville Illinois Author: menlo park, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: BluePay Inc. Naperville, Illinois

Apr 17 2014
FOG DOG SPORTS AUTHORITY DICK SPORTING GOODS ALL RELATED ALL FRAUD Fraud Deception Credit Card Fraud Unauthorized Con Deceit Scam Swindle Fake Poor Bad Customer Service Internet Author: , Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: FOG DOG SPORTS AUTHORITY DICK SPORTING GOODS ALL RELATED ALL FRAUD Internet

Apr 17 2014
Wells Fargo Merchant Services WELLS FARGO MERCHANT SERVICES WILL STEAL YOUR INCOME DO NOT USE !! Miami floria Author: miami, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Wells Fargo Merchant Services Select State/Province

Apr 17 2014
Runion Home Services Inc. Keith Runion, Shawn Runion, Shawnie Runion Completed 101 Jobs as an independant contractor, am still owed $2419.90 Brooksville Florida Author: Winter Haven, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Runion Home Services Inc. Brooksville, Florida

Apr 17 2014
DEBT COLLECTOR 1-866-816-7827 The law requires you receive notification in regards to allegations made against you Internet Author: West Dennis, Massachusetts Credit & Debt Services: DEBT COLLECTOR 1866-816-7827 Internet

Apr 17 2014
Universal Premium FleetCard Mastercard Took money out of my bank account for payment and did not post it to my account for over a month while charging me late fees. Norcross, GA Internet Author: Ludlow, Massachusetts Credit Services: Universal Premium FleetCard Mastercard Internet

Apr 17 2014
Consumer Research Group and/or Credit Repair Group This number has been calling me for the last 9 months - explain to them I am not interested but they continue to call multiple times. I have requested to be removed from their calling list and was told that it would take 72 hours but that did not happen.  Garden Grove California Author: Gwynn Oak, Maryland Consumer Services: Consumer Research Group Garden Grove, California

Apr 17 2014
Ron&Sons Towing and Recovery Unscrupulous Towing company Kenvil New Jersey Author: Orange, New Jersey Auto Towing: Ron&Sons Towing and Recovery Kenvil, New Jersey

Apr 17 2014
Consumer Tax Relief Their rep said he would put a program for my tax problem. When i got to the case worker two weeks later, she didn't have a clue what i was talking about. I later found that this program never existed. They said they would no a better job of doing my taxes than turbo tax, they didn't do any better. They charge my credit card $19.99 monthy without my approval. This company is a riffoff. Irvine California Author: Chesapeake , Virginia Tax Services: Consumer Tax Relief Irvine , California

Apr 17 2014
Citi Bank World Bank master card After signing up for a WORLD BANK MASTER CARD from CITI BANK. I never received the $50 off my purchase and the companie(s) never sent me a bill for my credit card for over three months. After my account was turned over too a collection agency. The first letter and first phone call was from the collection agency. I was then sent my first bill for 133% of my purchase. This was reported on my credit history. I am currently being threated witn a law suit and even more reporting on my credit history. Nationwide  Author: Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Citi Bank Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
NORTHERN LEASING FRAUD, FORCED TO SIGN AWAY RIGHTS, HAVING FELONS SELL THEIR CRAP NEW YORK New York Author: BILLINGS, Montana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: NORTHERN LEASING NEW YORK, New York

Apr 17 2014
Atlas Transportors AKA Axios Postage Service, BernardGivens HR Director, Reina Duarte, Mgr I answered a help needed ad for a PRODUCT FORWARDING CONTRACTOR thru Atlas Transportors. I admit I was very leary at first when I saw the word Russia. First impression was SCAM wish I would have gone with my gut instinct. I signed contract for 2500.00 base pay for 28 days from date first box shipped out, 25.00 per box and 25.00 per envelope. Before I forget to mention it, the ENVELOPS are pre paid credit cards. Now the name on the cards ? I was stupid and followed instructions not to open as that hard to explain to the customer, so I did not open. But now I know that these Russian connected slime buckets who would sell or pimp out their own Mother (or Grandma) were doing this to set me up Russian Federation Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Atlas Transportors Internet

Apr 16 2014
Credit Acceptance Corp Auto Loan Modification Scam Nationwide Author: Thornwood, New York Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Corp Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Jon Caldwell Jon CaldwellCorp Sales Division(888) 400-5081 Office(415) 367-2496 Fax Took my money on a promise of a unsecured line of credit. California, Hawaii. Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Computer Fraud: Jon Caldwell Internet

Roadside Towing and Recovery Predatory Towing Company in Durham North Carolina
Author: Durham, North Carolina Auto Storage: Roadside Towing and Recovery Durham, North Carolina

Apr 16 2014
central portfolio control told me to stop paying my other debts Nationwide Author: Michigan Collection Agencies: central portfolio control Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Capital One Credit Card Error in Credit Reporting Internet Author: Gilbert, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Credit Card Internet

Apr 16 2014
National Processing LLC, Wayne Hamilton, Icheckgateway, Jason Estes, Chris Hall, JRE Virtual Architect Business Owners Beware This Company Will Steal Your Own Money From You.... Orem Utah Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: National Processing LLC Orem, Utah