Your Search | mesa police chief gascon wanted mormon felon & officer mesa, arizona police department
There may be more reports for "mesa police chief gascon wanted mormon felon & officer mesa, arizona police department"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "mesa police chief gascon wanted mormon felon & officer mesa, arizona police department"

May 03 2016
vivint Beware when signing first contract . I had thought I signed up for a 2 yr promotion, but when I wanted to cancel my service pulled the contract was drawn for 4yrs. Horrible deception Then downgraded service should have paid 10.00 less a month , they never corrected either. Horrible business. Do not use!!! provo, Utah Nationwide Author: BAYONNE, New Jersey Security Services: vivint Nationwide

May 03 2016
Iceberg Cups I paid for a pink powder coated yeti cup & never received it! Now website is shut down. Arizona Internet Author: McLoud, Oklahoma Kitchens: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 03 2016
unlockbase UB Software Ltd, ** ******* ********* *****, *** ****** ****, Mongkok, KL (Hong Kong), privacy@unlockbase.com Wanted to get cell phone unlock,but never recieve the software or refund Mongkok, KL Author: Thunder Bay, Ontario Cellular Phone Companies: unlockbase Mongkok, KL ,

May 03 2016
Five Star engines Bought new 383 had oilbleaks everywhere cost me $750 Glendale Arizona Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Auto Parts: Five Star engines Glendale, Arizona

May 03 2016
Burgess Seed and Plant Co. I ordered several plants from Burgess. The main plant that I wanted was a papaya plant for a gift to my mother for Mothers Day. Bloomington IL
Author: Plano, Texas Nurseries: Burgess Seed and Plant Co. Internet

May 03 2016
Volcan Health VL Health Program THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM - DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM Scottsdale Arizona Author: Aztec, New Mexico Weightloss Programs: Volcan Health Scottsdale, Arizona

May 02 2016
Captain Jack USA Adult Entertainment David Western Union $299.00 then wanted $295 before I got a job New York Internet Changed Name to 1st Executive Entertainment Author: Coolidge, Arizona Strippers & Dancers: Captain Jack USA Adult Entertainment Internet

May 02 2016
Think Green PC will not respond to my requests for them to honor the 2 yr replacement warranty when I purchased a laptop through Think Green PC Kentucky Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Think Green PC Internet

May 02 2016
New Egg REFUSES to answer my complaints or repair/replace my laptop under the 2 yr extended replacement warranty they sell Whittier, California Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: New Egg Internet

May 02 2016
CHAPMAN BMW ON CAMELBACK JOE AGUSTA (SALES), STEVE SUCKER (FINANCE), DOUG MARTIN (SALES MGR), DAVE SMALL (FINANCE) BOB COTA (GM) LIARS-CREDIT MISREPRESENTATION-NON-APPROVAL OF CREDIT PULLS-RUDE-MISREPRESENTATION Phoenix Arizona Author: mMESA, Arizona Auto Dealers: CHAPMAN BMW ON CAMELBACK Phoenix, Arizona

May 02 2016
Liberty Implements Will not refund $2200.00 on chipper I don't have which was sold to another party because it wouldn't work on my tractor Phoenix Arizona Author: Lincolnton, Georgia Landscaping: Liberty Implements Phoenix, Arizona

May 02 2016
Matthew Mitchell held himself out to be a licensed contractor. This was not true. He lives in the Mesa Arizona area. ┬áMesa Arizona Correction Author: Phoenix, Arizona Maintenance Companies: Matthew Mitchell

May 02 2016
Choice Home Warranty Everything they promise is a lie, will not pay to fix anything, rude and tell lies when you contact service department will not repair my ac unit Edison NJ Nationwide Author: Milton, Florida Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

May 02 2016
AR500 Armor Bad customer service, bad shipping standards, recalled products Phoenix, Arizona Nationwide Author: Henderson, Nevada Gun Shops: AR500 Armor Nationwide

May 02 2016
Wireless 65 Horrible all around San Diego California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless 65 San Diego, California

May 02 2016
Renew Skins customer service247 Biggest ripoff and nasty complaint department Scottsdale Arizona Author: Loveland, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Renew Skins Scottsdale, Arizona

May 02 2016
Palmers Airport Hyundai I purchased a 2014 Hyundai Sonata back in November and they told me that they wanted a down payment of $2000 I gave them the money purchased the insurance and drove the car home then when it was time for me to make my first payment on December 19,2015.Alabama How Smart! I'm Impressed! Author: Grand Prairie , Texas Auto Dealers: Palmers Airport Hyundai Mobile , Alabama

May 02 2016
Renue Derma Ordered free sample and company continues to send new orders and charge exorbitant $$$ to credit card. no phone # to call and cancel Fountain Hills Arizona Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Supplemental Health Programs: Renee Derma Fountain Hills , Arizona

May 02 2016
entitlement distribution cinter financial services data divison office of prize director they told me that I was a winner of $1,823,976.00 and they wanted me to send a $20.00 check hewlett ny ny Author: CLOVERPORT, Kentucky Cash Services: entitlement distribution cinter hewlett ny , NY

May 01 2016
Car Registration. Org I was charged 18.95 to what I thought was renewing my tags , turned out to be charged that money to get forms that could have been downloaded for free. I'm pissed ! Wilmington NC Nationwide Read Author: CASTLE HAYNE, North Carolina DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration. Org Nationwide

May 01 2016
Autonation Nissan Temps Deceptive Fraudulent Practices Tempe Arizona Author: Arizona Auto Dealers: Autonation Nissan Temps Tempe, Arizona

May 01 2016
Amazon - HealthyNees Foot Dr - Silicone Gel Heel and Ankle Sleeve Scottsdale Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Medical Supplies: Amazon - HealthyNees Internet

May 01 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Sending out mailings attempting to collect money through threats of false traffic violations. San Antonio Texas Author: Asheville, North Carolina Police: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP San Antonio, Texas

May 01 2016
dailydiscountsplus.com I REC'D THIS GROCERY REBATE FROM DAILYDISCOUNTSPLUS LAST MONTH. I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THAT I ONLY HAD 14 DAYS TRIAL IN ORDER TO CANCEL IT. THE STATEMENT ABOUT THE 14 DAYS TRIAL WAS SO SMALL I COULD BARELY READ IT. I DIDN'T SEND IN THE REGISTRATION FORM AT ALL. WHEN I REC'D MY SSI CHECK ON 4/29/16 AT THE BANK, I FOUND OUT THAT DAILYDISCOUNTS TOOK OUT THE $19.95 & $2.95 FROM MY ACCOUNT THAT I DIDN'T ALLOW THEM MY ACCOUNT NUMBER OR BANK INFORMATION. THEY DIDN'T HAVE MY CONSENT TO DO THAT. I HAVE NEVER USED THE GROCERY REBATE FORM AT ALL SO THEY SHOULD REFUND THE FUNDS THAT THEY TOOK OUT WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION.TALLE TALLEVAST FL Nationwide Author: phoenix, Arizona Banks: dailydiscountsplus.com Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
downloadpros.net I was trying to get a anti-virus for my computer, they charged me $88.82, never got anything from them. not even a receipt, and when i entered my card number the amount showed up less then 40 dollars, i contacted them , said i wanted a full refund, they don't respond. Nevada Author: LINCOLN, Nebraska Internet Fraud: downloadpros.net Nevada