Your Search | mesa police chief gascon wanted mormon felon & officer mesa, arizona police department
There may be more reports for "mesa police chief gascon wanted mormon felon & officer mesa, arizona police department"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "mesa police chief gascon wanted mormon felon & officer mesa, arizona police department"

Dec 06 2016
thrifty auto sales No warranty, Service dont know what there doing. gilbert Arizona Author: santan, Arizona Auto Dealers: thrifty auto sales gilbert, Arizona

Dec 05 2016
MERITAGE HOMES AZ Agreed To Cover Warranty Work, Then Refused scottdale Arizona Author: GOODYEAR, Arizona Builders & Contractors: MERITAGE HOMES AZ scottdale, Arizona

Dec 05 2016
Donna morris Called three times total got hung up on twice when we wanted a better price when you go to pay they hang up on you and act like they can't hear you and speak very poor English Live in upstate New York and they are phillopines Nationwide
Author: Herkimer, New York Auto Audio Electronics: Donna morris Nationwide

Auction Nation Bad customer service and junk Glendale Arizona
Author: Black Canyon City, Arizona Auction / Liquidators: Auction Nation Glendale, Arizona

Dec 05 2016
Staples Charged for discounted item that is out of stock Sedona Arizona Staples called... Author: Sedona, Arizona Computer Manufactures: Staples Sedona, Arizona

Dec 05 2016
Derm Essence False product, difficult refund Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Alternative Health: Derm Essence Internet

Dec 05 2016
Choxi No More Rack After three orders, I asked for my money back. When I went to get my money back for the final time, no website existed anymore. Atlanta GA Internet Author: Waldron , Indiana Department & Outlet Stores: Choxi Internet

Department of Global Response Report Documents Chandler Arizona
Author: BRANDENBURG, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: Department of Global Response Chandler, Arizona

Dec 04 2016
Globe Life Insurance List life insurance check McKinney texas Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Insurance Companies: Globe Life Insurance Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
desert schools We are desert schools, we can do whatever we want, its in our terms service. phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Banks: desert schools phoenix, Arizona

Dec 04 2016
Windward way recovery Casa palmera They got me high and then billed my insurance Costa Mesa California
Author: Irvine, California Mental Health: Windward way recovery Costa Mesa, California

Dec 04 2016
ULINDA FENWICK Tickle Pink Beaute - WARNING FRAUD Stole Money, Never Delivered Services, Police Investigating, Looking for Ulinda PRINCE FREDERICK Maryland Author: Annapolis, Maryland Hair Salons: ULINDA FENWICK PRINCE FREDERICK, Maryland

Dec 04 2016
D V Auto Center Robert Otis Jason Otis Deer Valley Auto Center Lied misrepresented fraud fraudulant stole steal Phoenix Arizona
Author: Anderson, California Auto Dealers: D V Auto Center Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 04 2016
Praza Health They took money out of my bank account that I didn't authorized Scottsdale Arizona Internet Your failure!! Author: Hartsville, South Carolina Alternative Health: Praza Health Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Lucyvitamin.com Mark S., Damikka M., Samantha B., Fred M., Azariah R. Terms of Service is a two way street Conshohocken Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Alternative Health: Lucyvitamin.com Internet

Dec 04 2016
Ashley Furniture Avoids any warranty issues. They call it a courtsey so they do not have to warranty any issues Phoenix Arizona DID???? Author: Cave Creek, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: Ashley Furniture Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 03 2016
Direct Tv ATT Direct TV I signed up for a two year contract at 220 channels for 65 a month. After the second month the bill went up to 78 dollars. Then I had to call in to have it corrected. every month it was higher and higher and new channels were being added. They said they offer channels for free and that I needed to call in and cancel. I said I did not ask for the NFL package or any other channels and my bill should always be 65 dollars. They wanted to charge me for canceling the service because they breached our agreement. Very deceptive billing practices, I also get forwarded to the Philippines for customer service. los angeles California Author: Harbopr City, California Cash Services: Direct Tv

Dec 03 2016
Government Tax Lien Network Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Government Tax Lien Network is an educational seminar company providing free and paid seminars to those that wish to learn more about tax liens and flipping houses. Government Tax Lien Network's lien lists are updated regularly so that student investors have a resource to find available liens and lien auctions. Government Tax Lien Networks research on the lien list potentially saves an enormous amount of time for them, allowing more time to focus on investing. Government Tax Lien Network is committed to 100% client satisfaction and is proud to be a member of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Government Tax Lien Network Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Government Tax Lien Network is a tax lien investment education company. Government Tax Lien Network provides the tools and techniques to combine the power of tax lien investing with real world real estate opportunities! Government Tax Lien Network takes pride in providing a premium tax lien education to students in written, audio, and book format Bluffdale , Utah

Dec 03 2016
ESPMOTORSCORP espmotors ruined my bed, and furniture and denied everything, falsified document and called me a liar. Wost experience in my life Mariposa  or Peoria Arizona Author: Sequim, Washington Moving Companies: ESPMOTORSCORP

Dec 03 2016
Trevor Joseph Fisher Gevitta, The Fish Market, Station Pharmacy, Grizzly Genetics, Ben Hynes Costa Mesa Internet Author: Aliso Viejo, California Supplemental Health Programs: Trevor Joseph Fisher Internet

Dec 02 2016
DermEssence Derm Essence, DermEssence, anti aging cream Sponsored by instagram with the illusion of eliminating under eye bags. A supposed 'Free Trial' they defend a nonexistent consent to charge my card for $94 after 14 days. I never agreed to this charge, nor did I know about it, Albany, GA Nationwide
Author: Arizona Attorney Generals: DermEssence Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
VIP Motoz I bought new headlights for my SUV. The shipping takes almost a month from California to Arizona. I had them installed and one month later had the car detailed. Both head lights are not properly sealed and water has collected in the headlights. It is past the 60 days from purchase. Of course 30 of those days from purchase I did not have them in my possession. What a rip off! Fontana Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Auto Parts: VIP Motoz Internet

Dec 02 2016
Don't Buy from Laptop-essential or cpmatrix store on Ebay I purchased a laptop from laptop-essential last year. It went dead within a few months. They only acept 30 day returns. When I contact them they promissed they will replace the laptop. It was a lie. They never responded back. I found another complaint for them here. This store used to be called cpmatrix.com. This is a refurbished computer scam. Stay away from them! Austin, Texas Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Fraud: Laptop Essentials Internet

Dec 02 2016
Touch Of Modern Knock off Merchandise San Francisco California Author: Chandler, Arizona Luggage & Leather Goods: Touch Of Modern San Francisco, California

Dec 02 2016
Palm Harbor Homes Poor Quality, No support after 12 Months or even before Tucson Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Manufactured Home Dealers: Palm Harbor Homes Nationwide