MESA POLICE DEPARTMENT, CITY MANAGER HUTCHINSON CHARLES K. LUSTER, MAYOR KENO HAWKER, CHIEF DONNA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Mesa Police Department, City Manager Hutchinson Charles K. Luster, Mayor Keno Hawker, Chief Donna
There may be more specific results for "Mesa Police Department, City Manager Hutchinson Charles K. Luster, Mayor Keno Hawker, Chief Donna"
For more specific results for "Mesa Police Department, City Manager Hutchinson Charles K. Luster, Mayor Keno Hawker, Chief Donna"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
Rayes Auto Services #ripoff Jim(Owner) Sold Me Parts That My Car Does Not Need/Car Sitting At His Shop For 1 Year And Half Anaheim Ca Author: Costa Mesa, California Auto Mechanics: Rayes Auto Services Anaheim,

Aug 21 2017
Easy Way Financials this company is a ripoff the request you to send you picture ID and also require you to purchase a card from Walgreens or Walmart ( not green dot card) Wilmington Delaware internet Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Attorney Generals: Easy Way Financials New Jersey

Aug 21 2017
Best Egg opened a fraudulent personal loan in my name delaware Nationwide Loan Remorse Author: atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Best Egg Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Evisage Skin Intl Iius & Krasa My products do NOT have a phone number listed for me to ask for a refund! My bank account was charged $103.00 and a second charge of $109.00 for a recurring debit card purchase! they send the item with no invoice or any info Internet Author: St. Charles, Missouri Skin Care: Evisage Skin Intl Internet

Aug 21 2017
american health advisers calling because of a online application for health care Nationwide Author: lake havasu city, Arizona Health Insurance: american health advisers Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Jody's Secret Bought an adjustable Sports bra June 17, email comformation said 4 to six week..... Company no longer active. account charged. Boy did he make a lot of money off us suckers Mesa Ariona Author: hatboro, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 21 2017
ANC Commissioner Of Judging Mailed letter stating I won 1,325,000.00 and asking for money so I unknown to the scam sent the $25.00 cause everything looked legal to me... Kansas City Kansas Author: Redlands, California Unusual Rip-Off: ANC

Aug 21 2017
Motocross Performance Magazine-MXP CHARLES STANCER – Publisher & Director of Sales & Marketing Motocross Performance Magazine-MXP CHARLES STANCER – Publisher & Director of Sales & Marketing are scammers Stouffville Ontario
Author: Windsor, Ontario Mail Order Services: Motocross Performance Magazine-MXP Stouffville, Ontario

Aug 21 2017
Lumidaire Lumidaire Skin Cream Lumidaire Eye Serum Product left scarring & unwilling to refund after spending approx $400.00 that I was unaware of. I ask for a trial only. They were unwilling to help in any way. I explained I quit using the product & they offered to send free samples Costa Mesa, CA 92627 Internet
Author: Gantt, Alabama Attorney Generals: Lumidaire Internet

Aug 21 2017
Spectrum (formerly Time-Warner) Spectrum took over my Timer Warner service, doubled my bill and I'm disabled Culver City California Author: Los Angeles, California Cable TV: Spectrum Culver City, California

Aug 21 2017
Gosslee Property Management Caldwell Banker Ripped off combat veteran that is in hospice care Bossier City Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Real Estate Services: Gosslee Property Management Bossier City, Louisiana

Aug 20 2017
STRATXMARKETS STRATXMARKETS WILL SCAM YOU! Marshall Islands Internet Stratmarkets-Scam-Fight-Back Author: Birmingham, Kentucky Online Trading: STRATXMARKETS Internet

Aug 20 2017
Allumiderm Skin restore Basically they stole my money. Costa Mesa California Author: Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina Skin Care: Allumiderm Costa Mesa, California

Aug 20 2017
Ari Teman, Teman Ari Teman, Ari Teman, Ari Teman, Teman, Landlord Spy Liar, Fraud, Scham Artist, Con Artist, Renter, Subletter, Party Boy, (((REDACTED))) Dirty Real Estate business man New York New York
I doth think Sam protests too much. Author: New York, New York Internet: Ari Teman, Teman New York , New York

Aug 20 2017
Global Auto Shop Global auto shop.com The website had some chrome plastic bumper trim advertised that I was having a difficult time finding to replace. The website displays SPECIFIC Makes and models. In this case a 2006 Acura model RL. Sent the wrong sizes and state they are aftermarket therefore may not fit. Foreign Internet Author: Johnson city, Tennessee Auto Parts: Global Auto Shop Internet

Aug 20 2017
Instaflex Sent and billed for additional shipment without being expected when calling was told because I did not cancel which is 100% deceptive as the company's offer was free sample pay shipping only. WITHOUT noting cancellation. Policy in same area. Salt Lake City. Utah Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Pharmacies: Instaflex Salt Lake City., Utah

Aug 20 2017
Kennel Von Wiese (Kennel of the Meadows) Best Black German Shepards I was sold a puppy from the 2015 K litter with juvenile mange. Huntersville North Carolina Author: Youngstown , Ohio Better Business Bureau: Kennel Von Wiese (Kennel of the Meadows) Huntersville, North Carolina

Aug 20 2017
Johnny londoff chevrolet I bought a 2013 Chevy sonic with just over 20k they had a faulty hose that cause repair shops to miss diagnosed issue after I get it repaired I receive a notice advising me of the issue I take my receipts to them they wouldn't pay for the misdiagnosed parts which cost me &900 they have me $113 for the hose I've only had this car for a little over a year 20 k miles now 6 months later the check engine lights on again and my air conditioner is out they won't lift a finger to helpings never heard of a air conditioning unit going out on a 3 year old car they are a bunch of scams you might be alright if you buy a new car bit dont buy a used car they are sleazy Florissant missiuri Missouri Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Auto Dealers: Johnny londoff chevrolet Florissant , Missouri

Aug 20 2017
Sloane Square Courtney Sloane Sloane Square just the latest in the long history of hustle and flimflam Jersey City New Jersey Author: Brooklyn, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Sloane Square Jersey City, New Jersey

Aug 20 2017
Michael Thompson King Soopers Deceptive Manager That Harasses Female Employees Monument Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Adult Web Site: Michael Thompson King Soopers Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Nutra Now Support@Refin Nutra Today Lmmedianow@GM UT All I know is that there are 2 recurring card purchases in my bank statement #1 on 07/19 @$1.99 & #2 on 08/02 @$79.25 #1@ CA, #2@ UT Internet Author: National City, California Unusual Rip-Off: Nutra Now Support@Refin Internet

Aug 19 2017
Ziplocal Lies, misleading, doesn't follow through, scam provo Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Advertising Agencies: Ziplocal provo, Utah

Aug 19 2017
prime time readers Biggest Scam I know Lakewood ohio Author: Stephens City, Virginia Sales People: prime time readers Internet

Aug 19 2017
Gld*svcgs They keep taking money from my debit card and I didn't authorize it. Internet You should call 855-421-9615 Author: Saint Johns, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Gld*svcgs Internet