Your Search | mesquite, texas

Oct 22 2016
McDonald's Rude, Gangster and Ghetto Employees and Management at the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, Dallas, TX 75212. This is a Black Owned Establishment That Treats It's Customers With Contempt. Terrible Food Quality , Had A Roach Fried in With My French Fries. Will Report to Health Department. Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Dallas, Texas

Oct 22 2016
Motel 6 No heat/sets off fire alarm, no phone/dead, no wifi/promised, manager no apologize but threaten ne Houston Texas Author: Austin, Texas Hotel: Motel 6 Houston, Texas

Oct 22 2016
E-Investigations Erik Mora E-Investigations did not pay me for services rendered. Ventura, California Texas
Author: Abilene, Texas Private Investigators: E-Investigations Ventura, Ca 93003, Texas

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Servpro Town and Country Mr. and Mrs. Randy Meacham Servpro Con Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Servpro Town and Country Houston, Texas

Oct 22 2016
Christopher f***h. Chris f***h crook. Liar and thief Arrowhead Suppose to raise money for small business Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Brokerage Companies: Christopher Felch. Chris Felch

Oct 22 2016
Joe Siff. Joseph Siff a crook. Claim to raiser money for you! Just take your money and disappears Joe Siff / Joseph Siff Joe Siff crook. Thief. Joseph Siff steal your money and disappeared Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Business Consultants: Joe Siff. Joseph Siff

Oct 22 2016
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Mailing a letter stating that I won twelve million dollars and charging five dollars for a processing fee Dallas Texas Author: Detroit, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Dallas, Texas

Oct 22 2016
Shell Oil Trevor - OwnerCynthia - Manager The owner of this gas station severely overcharged me (& other customers) almost double! Dallas Texas Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Oil Companies: Shell Oil Dallas, Texas

Oct 22 2016
Charles Cranston Titan Merchant Services; I3 Verticals Charles Cranston - Stay away! He is a real dirt bag. Lubbock Texas Author: Lubbock, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Charles Cranston Lubbock, Texas

Oct 22 2016
MG MARKETING/ BALBOA MAILING COMPANY GEORGE TAYLOR/BALBOA MAILING COMPANY 501 W. BROADWAY SUITE 800SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA 921O1 We received a letter to make money putting GET CREDIT NOW and we sent them a money order for $125. We did not receive any materials as they promised us. This was 10-9-2015. We then received another letter from MG MARKETING for the same thing. San Diego California Author: Houston, Texas Mail Order Services: MG MARKETING/ BALBOA MAILING COMPANY

Oct 22 2016
The Notary Spot NON PAYMENT of Services to notary signing agents Pasadena Texas Author: Leesburg, Florida Notary: The Notary Spot Pasadena, Texas

Oct 21 2016
pizza hut credit card fraud....its happened multiple times san Antonio Texas Author: san Antonio , Texas Bake Shops: pizza huty san Antonio , Texas

Oct 21 2016
sweepstakes clearinghouse fail to send me a software package. after i pay for my lap top.crocks. instead send me a $5.00cd room.Every time i get some mail from them. I throw it in the trash. Arlington Texas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Software: sweepstakes clearinghouse Arlington, Texas

Oct 21 2016
Jack Kitchen No payout, owe me over a $1000 and don't pay. Called the support number on the site and they say contact your agent. They are full of s*. Don't use this website EVER! Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: Jack Kitchen Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
PPD Fincher Inc - Fred Fincher Motors Fred Fincher Motors Deceptive Trade Practices - Buyer Beware Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: PPD Fincher Inc - Fred Fincher Motors Houston, Texas

Oct 21 2016
eRealty Blast Austin Advertising Etcetera They over email lists that are very old --- 10 years or older....SCAM Austin Texas Author: Cleveland, Ohio Computer Marketing Companies: eRealty Blast Austin, Texas

Oct 20 2016
Katie Wells katie wells KJ micro mini pigsCuero victoria Texas Corpus Christi, Zachary Jacobs, Katie wells enormous pigs Nationwide Underseller, liar, scam artist, immature Victoria, Tx Nationwide Author: Victoria , Texas Animal Services: Katie Wells Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Royal Coutoure Ordered Infant Romper on 8/26/16. Not received as of 10/20/16 Internet Author: Tyler, Texas Baby Products: Royal Coutoure Internet

Oct 20 2016
CREDIT CONTROL LLC collection calls that are harrassing Internet Author: Houston, Texas Collection Agencies: CREDIT CONTROL LLC Internet

Oct 20 2016
Katie Wells Kj micro mini pigsKj mini pigs Katie sells huge pigs with the lie that they won't get over 30 pounds. Pig pens are filthy and small. Victoria Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Liars: Katie Wells Victoria, Texas

Oct 20 2016
extremetix extreme tix is a scam!! took my money but didn't give me any tickets. houston Internet Please understand debit cards & banks before filing scam Author: new caney, Texas Festivals & Event Services: extremetix Internet

Oct 20 2016
NetSpend Corp. Austin Texas Pre-Paid debit cards... Author: Byron , Illinois Financial Services: NetSpend Corp. Internet

Oct 20 2016
Canamex-carbra transportation services inc Canamex Cheat, bad equipment, lying Olive Branch Mississippi
Author: Seguin, Texas Trucking Companies: Canamex-carbra transportation services inc Olive Branch, Mississippi