Your Search | metabafuel 1000 savoy 6

Dec 07 2016
Folk Inn, Ontario Airport, Ontario, CA hotwire.com MONEY MAKING SCAMMING BY BOOKING THE HOTEL WITH THIRD PARTY VENDOR HOTWIRE.COM Ontario California The 6 Dollar Room Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Liars: Folk Inn, Ontario Airport, Ontario, CA Ontario, California

Dec 06 2016
NOVATECH WHOLESALE LLC This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff.You call them to cancel and they keep billing your credit card.Try calling them and they make 1000 of excuses so they d novotech, NOVATECH WHOLESALE, ebay, dropshipper Bakersfield, California Internet
Author: Bayside, New York Internet Fraud: NOVATECH WHOLESALE LLC Internet

Dec 05 2016
 I was taken advantage of...I am a senior citizen 76 years old and hooman Nissan lied and cheated me...I was told my vechile was certified...it wasn't.. I took my vechile back 3 times within 4 months of purchase because of the same problem..I purchased extra Warranty for my protection..now nothing I paid for, or was promised is getting fixed...a new motor is required on my vechile that I owed for less than 6 months.. Long Beach California Author: Bellflower, California Auto Warranty: Hooman Nissan Long Beach , California

Dec 03 2016
Attack! Marketing I have not been paid for a job I did 6 months ago. Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Burbank, California Employers: Attack! Marketing Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
Helen of Troy The product Sea Breeze gave me 3rd degree burns. 6 years later the chemical burns turned to cancer. I had to have my face cut open and smile crooked now. They offered me 1000$. They lied to me asked me to deal with them direct and now they are saying it i Personal Injury Cancer from use of Sea Breeze , Helen of Troy, El Paso, Texas Internet
Author: Union City, New Jersey Medical Supplies: Helen of Troy Internet

Dec 02 2016
Inmar Ripoff the rebate for purchases of 6 botle of Smirnoff vodca Del Rio Texas Author: East Boston, Massachusetts Liquor & Wine Stores: Inmar Del Rio, Texas

Dec 01 2016
Backpagecredits.com 1. Backpagecredits and Bitcoin4backpage are obviously the same company/owner. 2. The company apparently doesn't exist. 3. The websites are unsafe and unsecured (one does have a SSL certificate) with PCI violations. 4. The company is operating illegally. 5. Operating an illegal financial exchange. 6. Operating an illegal money service business. 7. Transmitting money with an money transmission license. 8. Violating terms of service of payment providers. 9. Committing fraud 10. Falsely advertising services and conditions. Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Backpagecredits.com Internet

Nov 30 2016
Masononlinestore.com Merchant details Nguyen Thi Thuy Van tommy.dick2933@gmail.com83rd 938545520 Scam! I ordered a laptop for $449 on Thanksgiving night. I recieved an email confirmation & they took PayPal. 6 days later still hadn't shipped. Called my credit card company. Charge showed up as plane ticket. Internet Author: Georgetown, Kentucky Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Masononlinestore.com Internet

Nov 29 2016
Montana capital I've been stuck with this company for about three years now and cannot even finish paying off the loan that I got for $2,500 it seems like every month you're supposed to go ahead and pay $200 and it's supposed to go down every month right wrong they go ahead and hit you with the fee of $6 a day along with your $ 210 a month making it a total of $400 a month .. beware of this company nothing but scammers I wish I knew a way out instead of having to give them my money some help!!! north Hollywood California Author: Anaheim, California Car Financing: Montana capital north Hollywood, California

Nov 29 2016
Mannington Mills, Inc BUYER BEWARE Mannington doesn't honor their 25 Year Warranty even after only 6 months! Salem, New Jersey
Author: Dubuque, Iowa Building Products: Mannington Mills, Inc Salem, , New Jersey

Nov 29 2016
APS Auto Sales Al and Elly Perry On November 19, 2016, I purchased a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder color gray from APS Auto Sales and Leasing located at 3747 E Speedway Blvd. Tucson, AZ. 85716. I had purchased the vehicle at 4:00 p.m. and at approximately 6:00 p.m., I called the APS Auto Sales to inform them that the transmission had failed. A APS Auto Sales representative advised me to bring in the vehicle on Monday morning. The 2013 Nissan Pathfinder was dropped off at 4:30 a.m. on Monday, November 21, 2016. Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson , Arizona Auto Dealers: APS Auto Sales Tucson, Arizona

Nov 28 2016
Signing Stream Mobile Notary - not paid after 6 weeks; docs sent just before signing time; staff gives different answers Costa Mesa California Author: Buckeye, Arizona Questionable Activities: Signing Stream Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Fastrip gas station This morning at 5:15 a.m. I purchased a tub of Dreyer's Ice Cream cookies and cream flavor when I got home approximately 1015 minutes after purchasing the ice cream at the gas station I proceeded to then make an ice cream cone to find out only that the ice cream was frostbitten and had ice all over it it tasted disgusting and slimy and it just was not right I call no later than I find out how bad that ice cream was fastrip store only to be told that I was able to take pictures and wait till 6 in the morning till the manager got there they cannot do nothing about it I wait till 6 and go at 6 and also at 6 a.m. I was told that the manager would not be in until 7 a.m. I get back after leaving and wasting my gas to go there the first time and the manager then who is there is insisting on telling me that the ice cream is not expired that it is not bad so they cannot give me my money back what kind of other store would not give you your money back if you purchase something and it did not taste good or for instance your ice cream has ice all over it when you took the lid off that is just wrong I argued and argued with the person and then I asked for the corporate number and they proceeded to give me a number that didn't even work when I tried to call it and then I asked for the right number and they wouldn't even give it to me after arguing with the car for 30 minutes and making a scene in front of customers and other people and bears in myself because they were trying to make me look stupid and look like I was done because I had something bad that they sold me that I paid my cash for I finally got my money back but they insisted on not giving me my money back for the first 25 minutes of me being there I was so pissed off Bullhead City Arizona Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Abusive Parents: Fastrip gas station Bullhead City, Arizona

Nov 23 2016
University of Maryland, University College UMUC hires incompetent instructors, who fail students; only 6% of UMUC undergraduates graduate Upper Marlboro Maryland Instructor is a known black racist! Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Colleges and Universities: University of Maryland, University College Upper Marlboro, Maryland

Nov 21 2016
JomaShop Joma watches Defective watch, less tahn 40 days old, Joma would not take any action for repair/replace. Watch was in $1000. range and they said tough luck! Brooklyn New York Internet Author: vienna, Virginia Jewelry Stores: JomaShop Internet

Nov 19 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered 3 pairs of tummy panties for $59.85 on Nov 6, 2016. The have not delivered. Internet Author: Gurnee, Illinois Cross-Border Scams: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 19 2016
Decker Randolph (Faithful Real Estate) He claimed he had a no credit check home buyers program that he could get me into any house of my choice for joining his team for $900. I sent him the money and he had known I was moving to another state 5/6 months from then. Put me on back burner, waited till the last minute to send me any houses then said he could close on house in 30 days for even more money. Said he could do a quick sale for even more money. And the list goes on. New Orleans Lousina Author: Valley, Nebraska Real Estate Services: Decker Randolph (Faithful Real Estate) Nationwide

Nov 17 2016
jim click hyundai the maintenance for life offered with the purchase of the hyundai was abruptly changed. For 5.5 yrs I had received free oil changes and tire changes. Today I was told that because I had not put 5000 mi. on my vehicle since the last oil change it would not be free. This was a great motive for buying from them and I had never put 5000 mi. on for the past 5 yrs and the oil changes and tire rotations every 6 months had been free tucson Arizona Author: TUCSON, Arizona Auto Service Stations: jim click hyundai tucson, Arizona

Nov 17 2016
Pes*Hlty-Now.Com September, 6 fees, October 6 fees all same, names, amounts, transaction fees, no real legibal details. Put Shenzhensh chn as place but request U.S. dollars for payment. They could be anywhere, no address, phone number, no Internet Author: Exeter, Other Internet Fraud: Pes*Hlty-Now.Com Internet

Nov 14 2016
Falcon legal group This company stole money, promising they would do a restructuring of my home loan that was in foreclosure. After receiving my money they could not do anything they said they could do. They have no real attorney's working for their company and now I am struggling to work with my mortgage company to do a modification after wasting $4000 with them and over 6 months of precious time I did not have. Woodland hills CA Nationwide Author: Troutdale, Oregon Attorney Generals: Falcon legal group Nationwide

Nov 14 2016
FERNANDEZ CONSTRUCTION LLC HUGO ARTURO HERNANDEZ I agreed to a contract with Arturo Hernandez for Stucco, and concrete. I gave him a deposit for $3500, $1000, and $500 for a total of $5000. The contract was not completed except for concrete, which he miscalculated the materials. He tried to take shortcuts in materials and workmanship on the stucco, and when confronted, he got belligerent, and stopped returning calls. He demanded more money, and claimed that the contract we agreed on, did not include the major repairs needed to complete a stucco job. Since our encounter, I have left several messages for him, and have received zero return calls back. I am having to look for another stucco contractor to complete the job that I had agreed to with Fernandez Construction. ALBUQUERQUE New Mexico Author: RIO RANCHO, New Mexico Builders & Contractors: FERNANDEZ CONSTRUCTION LLC ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico

Nov 13 2016
RIGHTWAY AUTO MUSKEGON I purchased an auto 6/2016, didn't receive the license plate for 6 weeks. I disclosed that I had a stroke, brain surgeries, spinal surgery, a rare brain disorder and had recently moved out of a domestic violence shelter. The car immediately had problems and it took them 6 weeks to get my license plate. They are required to give the consumer a license plate within 10 days.  Muskegon Nationwide Author: Manistee, Michigan Junk Dealers: RIGHTWAY AUTO MUSKEGON Nationwide

Nov 13 2016
chidi onyejuruwa chidi onyejuruwa Produced a music video & hired me on the the crew. We negotiated a fee for my work. I did the job & all were satisfied. I worked from start to finish on this music video, when I went to collect my pymt he said that he will paypal me that night. I believed him since we worked together previously on a film. I contacted him the next day & he said he will mail me a check on monday & he confirmed my mailing address. A week passed & I reached out to him &. He said that he mailed out the check & that I should get it any day. After a moth passed I asked again for my check & got upset with me saying that he couldnt afford it now & that his company would pay me but it takes 6-8 weeks for the check to be mailed. I knew he was lying because he posted on his social media that he bought a new car. I called him out on it & he then accused me of something I wasnt doing & told me thats why Im not getting paid for working on this music video. I refused to accept that answer & threatened to take him to court. He then agreed to mail me the check & its been over a year now & still no check. I did some research & found through someone in Florida that he is just a party boy who acts like a Hollywood hot shot. I also found out that he is not a true full time industry worker but actually a server at TGI Friday's. F* you chidi onyejuruwa! People should be paid for their work, especially when the work is done well & all are content with it. You are a liar. Studio City Los angeles
Author: Los feliz , California Producers: chidi onyejuruwa Studio City,

Nov 12 2016
Nucharm Twinklerain all i had to do was pay shipping of 4.95 and 6 days later they took 89.95 and 84.95 and refuse to refund my money Nationwide Author: lake havasu city, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Nucharm Nationwide

Nov 12 2016