Your Search | metabofuel 1000 savoy 6

Aug 30 2014
ScoreSense, One Technologies LP 4447 refused to refund my money, lied to, said I had access for trial membership 7 days, charged after only 6 days Dallas Texas Author: Forest Hill, Maryland Credit Services: ScoreSense Dallas , Texas

Aug 30 2014
Cribbean Cruise Lines I was told over the phone I won this great 6 day cruise, just today tried to call them and got no answer! Now they have my $862.00 of my hard earned cash! Help Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hyde park, New York Boat Cruises: Cribbean Cruise Lines Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 30 2014
Lone Star Overnight Delivery Services Failure to deliver package; lied about delivery attempts, offered to let me make a 6 hour trip to pick up at my own expense Amarillo Texas Author: boise city, Oklahoma Shipping Companies: Lone Star Overnight Delivery Services Amarillo, Texas

Aug 27 2014
GSA Application Services GSA 1000, Federal Verification Services, Capital Finance Group Deceptive Marketing Practices & Empty Promises Oldsmar Florida Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Questionable Activities: GSA Application Services Oldsmar, Florida

Aug 27 2014
nationalpaydayloan services Ruban roberts. I was called by a rub an roberts saying that I was approved for a loan. I was asked to pay a one time deposit of 135.00 from a green dot money pac so I was called back and told that IRS had my loan on hold cuz I needed to pay 190.00. I got upset I am a single mom of 6 kids I have stage 4 colin cancer and I was beat out of cash that I need. I want to see everyone that was ripped off get their funds back and rub an and the rest need to be shut down and jailed for stilling from people like us. Internet Author: jackson, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: nationalpaydayloan services Internet

Aug 26 2014
www.datingarea.eu, cyberservices b.v, Webbilling.com, National Inkasso The website is a honeypot, no way to cancel membership on webiste, and not direction on how to cancel. You have to cancel on another site, webbilling.com. Its doesn`t work. The canelaltion site, is the same ownership and tactics as the National Inkasso mafia tactics on collection. They could care less, about you wanting to cancel, once you tell them you want to cancel they wil delay response and then contact to ask you if you sure or not, they never really give you a cacellation date or email. Then they will continue to charge you. Best thing is to just block them from charging your account. THEN THEY WILLL HARASS YOU saying you own them money after 6 months attempting to cancel and getting the run around. Amsterdam Netherlands Author: Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: www.datingarea.eu Amsterdam, Select State/Province

Aug 26 2014
Smartfares.com smartfares.com They booked a wrong airline and it took them 6 days, 50 phone calls, 10 hours on the phone and I lost a day in transit, to be fixed. These people keep repeating themselves instead of listening for the problem. dallas california Author: dallas, Texas Airlines: Smartfares.com Internet

Aug 25 2014
RV Protection.net Ordered product 6 weeks ago - have not received, no customer support, no responses to 5+ inquiries Mill Creek Washington Author: Brooklyn, New York RV Parts & Accessories: RV Protection.net Mill Creek, Washington

9, Report #1172046

Aug 24 2014
Preferred Law, PLLC Preferred Law Team PLLC, Modification Review Board, Destroyed my Loan Modification opportunity! 6-Months Wasted Time for $3,900 - Refusing to Refund Salt Lake City Utah Author: Lawndale, California Legal Services: Preferred Law, PLLC Salt Lake City, Utah

Aug 22 2014
Hyseyin Serenli d/b/a 5 Star Painting Co. Mr. Serenli stole the solid marble saddle between my hardwood floors and tiled bathroom; then filled the hole with wood, added a new saddle that he added to my order at Home Depot the previous day and hacked off two inches of a brand new 6-panel door that he also added to my Home Depot order the previous day. The original door was metal and could not be cut. The saddle he took has been in the house since it was built in 1966. Initially Mr. Serenli said he would come back on Saturday 8/23 to replace the saddle and the door, then he left a confused message on my cell phone, pretending he did not understand the problem and would buy a new saddle at the Home Depot. I guess someone told him that he should not admit to taking the saddle … but he did admit it. Bridgewater New Jersey Author: Monmouth Beach, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Hyseyin Serenli Bridgewater, New Jersey

Aug 22 2014
DotandBo.com Refused to replace torn $1000 chair after only 1 1/2 months of ownership San Francisco California Author: Gainesville , Florida Furniture & Furnishings: DotandBo.com Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
GE Capital Financial Services They offered me a loan of 5000, and had me to verify that I had a way of paying this back by showing them that I had $1000 in the bank and i had to get a green dot card. I got the card as i was assured that no money would be removed from the card, and the loan would ne deposited into my account within 30-45 minutes, The loan was never put on the card and they took the money from my greendot card. Internet Author: Portsmouth, Ohio Loans: GE Capital Financial Services Internet

Aug 21 2014
Towne Toyota Knowingly Lied to us: Said we could Refinance for lower interest rate after 6 months of payments. Toyota doesn't refinance. Ledgewood New Jersey Author: Union, New Jersey Car Financing: Towne Toyota Ledgewood, New Jersey

Aug 19 2014
Franklin Lujan of All Your Leads Needs Took $12,000 and then delivered nothing. Countless emails and broken promises OVER 6 MONTHS! Corona California
Author: Berlin, Maryland Advertising / Deceptive: All Your Leads Needs Corona, California

Aug 19 2014
ABC WAREHOUSE,,SAMSUNG $1000 TV DEFECTIVE NO ONE WILLING TO HELP Southgate Michigan Author: Dearborn, Michigan Office Suppliers & Stationers: ABC WAREHOUSE Southgate, Michigan

Aug 19 2014
college pro Painters Andrew Smith Worked from 6/30-7/27/2014 unpaid for completed jobs totaling 40.25 hrs also shorted $10 for another job. Unanswered calls and text about being paid! Bloomington Indiana Author: indianapolis, Indiana Employment Services: college pro Painters Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
musclefactorx bought 4.94 trial and was charged additional 29.95 and when calling 6 times from different numbers they claim they can't hear you and tell you to call back and disconnect. St Petersburg Florida Author: New York, New York Alternative Health: musclefactorx St Petersburg, Florida

Aug 18 2014
Alliance Security We signed up for service five weeks ago. We have had problems from day !. We had them send out a technician and told us the problem was solved..However we had alarms go off 4-6 times a day. Have asked them to remove the system and they won't. I told them that I would send the unit back to them in the mail and was threatened with court action. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!! Get a pitbull instead. Warwick Rhode Island Author: Lewisburg, West Virginia Security Services: Alliance Security Warwick, Rhode Island

Aug 18 2014
John Leslie Hug Stole over $1000 Los Angeles California Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: John Leslie Hug Los Angeles, Select State/Province

Aug 18 2014
SPEEDEMISSIONS INC Made a 3 cyl engine of my 6 cyl Engine. Took my money to practice auto repairs and failed miserably. Smyrna Georgia Author: Smyrna, Georgia Auto Repair Service: SPEEDEMISSIONS INC Smyrna, Georgia

Aug 18 2014
Lamnia Ignored by support team for 6 months Internet Author: Internet Internet: Lamnia Internet

Aug 16 2014
Allgood Plumbing and Electric , callallgood Charged $1640 to change 40 gal gas water heater. The same material costs and installation by a licensed professional costs less than $1000. They put the cost of the tankless water heater and provided tank one. Loganville Georgia Author: Suwanee, Georgia Home Improvements: Allgood Plumbing and Electric Loganville, Georgia

Aug 16 2014
Bewley auto parts William E. Bewley I sent him (William) $1650 for a v-6 engine for a honda passport, he knew they had filed bankruptcy but he stole my money!!!! Orange park Florida Author: Minden, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Auto Parts: Bewley auto parts Orange park, Florida

Aug 13 2014
Dr. Marianna Weiner Envy Smile Dental Spa Over 6 years of treatment with no results Brooklyn New York Author: New York Dental Services: Dr. Marianna Weiner Brooklyn, New York

Aug 13 2014
Laurie Hall and or Dave Mitchell My Yorkie Breeder,  23rd street, Zephyrhills, fl house is full of mold dangerous toxic black mold, 6/2014, Laurie Hall of zephyhills Fl is a METH head House is dangerous, toxic black mold, leaky black mold, wet walls Zephyrhills Florida Author: Zephyrhills, Florida Housing Rentals: Laurie Hall and or Dave Mitchell Select State/Province